Payments Support Analyst – SWIFT
The Payments Data Support team takes ownership of the Payment processing & Anti-Money Laundering applications that are utilised within SGCB. The team works alongside Front & Back Office Support, Development and other technical teams to ensure the availability of business critical applications, both from a BAU support and a projects perspective. This is an application and batch support role involving the management of SWIFT Alliance Access, SafeWatch Reporting & Filtering, for the processing of CHAPS and International payments along with Securities Lending instructions.
Key skills required for the Payments Support Analyst – SWIFT
* Understand the I AM Risk principles and follow and promote the risk culture within your area of responsibility
* In carrying out your role, be responsible for identifying, assessing, managing and reporting risk using the appropriate Company procedures and channels.
* Provide hands-on BAU support including early/late rotas.
* Take ownership of assigned projects within the team
* Assist in implementation of business projects.
* Provide intraday and overnight support for Payments related applications.
* Ensure that DR Requirements are met.
* Monitor the performance of resources and make proactive decisions about methods to improve the use of resources.
* Definition and adherence to SGCB standards.
* Coordinate with other application & infrastructure support teams to ensure the delivery of infrastructure components, application software upgrades and services (servers, databases, storage, OS + configurations + patches, firewall requirements, etc…)
* Monitor and report on Payment processing volumes
* Support of applications in Production, DR & Test environments
* Assist other IT & Business Teams with the completion of Internal & External Audits.
* SWIFT Alliance Access, AML Processing, Payment & International Securities processing knowledge
* SafeWatch/EN.Reporting, Linux/Solaris, MQ, ControlM
The role is based in London
If you are an Payments Support Analyst – SWIFT looking for a new contract either apply online or if would like to find out about other IT/Financial Services opportunities please contact Denny Jenkins (url removed) or (Apply online only)
The business focuses on building long lasting relationships based on reliability and trust. We do this by hiring and retaining a great team of recruitment consultants who listen and understand our client’s and candidate’s needs.Do you know anyone who might be looking for a new role? You could benefit from our candidate referral scheme. Contact me on the above contact details for more information.
Outsource UK is one of the country’s largest and most successful independent recruitment consultancies, specialising in the IT, Digital, Financial Services and Engineering sectors.
Outsource. Our People. Your Success. We recruit talented people for contract and permanent opportunities, offer a consultative approach and have a reputation for providing a superior service to both clients and candidates.
The role is based in London
Please visit our website (url removed)