An excellent opportunity for a Project Manager to work for a leading telecommunication company on a contract basis.
This project will not just involve the management of a multi-million dollar rollout of the selected architecture, but Project Manager must manage a design team to choose that target architecture and ensure Cisco’s operational readiness.
Candidate will make recommendations to senior management to resolve issues affecting project delivery and will be the point of escalation for resolution of major project issues affecting scope, cost etc.
Ability to build strong cross/global team relationships and manage project resources across Matrix functional organisation structure.Good/expert level MS Project and proven track record of detailed project planning and implementation.
More than 5 years experience managing infrastructure projects and/or programs.
You will participate in the planning, tracking, analysis, and reporting on multiple projects of varying contract type, size and complexity. You will have significant interface with Project Managers, Contract Management staff, Senior Technical Personnel, as well as other functional organisations
* Work within established Company policies and procedures. – Health and Safety, Quality and Environmental.
* Protect the information assets of the Company and comply with the Company’s Information Assurance policies and procedures at all times.
* Promote company values and standards and exhibit appropriate behaviour in accordance with Company ethos.
* Promote equality and diversity as part of the culture of the organisation.
* Use talent and ability to encourage achievement and continuous improvement.
* Demonstrate safety, integrity & commitment at all times.
* Project start-up according to the Contract/PO/WPEP.
* Setting up Projects in Dynamics according to budgets, job cost numbers.
* Project reviews with Project Managers regarding Estimates to Complete.
* Review all cash forecast with the Project Team.
* Create and update Project Financial Statements Reports for Contract Review.
* Create Project Payment Applications.
* Preparing Financial Statements for Client.
* Liaising with Clients in order to get Payment Application agreed.
* Final accounts to be agreed with Client. Project audits to be carried out with the Client according to the Contract.
* Provide supporting documentation for Application for payment.
* Liaising with the Client regarding any Project issues.
* Raising and resolving invoice queries, interacting with Project Managers, Procurement, other finance teams as well as external Suppliers.
* Processing of additional hours timesheets.
* Engaging with Procurement regarding issues with purchase orders.
* Assisting in cost and project reporting.
* Other ad hoc duties as required
* Use of the MS Excel and Microsoft Dynamics
* Ability to plan and organise multiple workload requirements
* Ability to prioritise work load and deliver to set deadlines
* Attention to detail
* Present a professional image in representing the company at all times.
* Excellent written and numeracy skills
* Strong communication skills, both written and oral, at all levels internally and with suppliers. Provide support to other team members and be respectful of others and their opinions.
* Work as part of a team or under own initiative, be flexible, well-motivated and enthusiastic. Possesses a can do attitude
* Has an enthusiastic nature
* Flexible - Travel may be required to London
Qualifications & Experience
* Extensive knowledge of Airline/Handler baggage operational processes
* Extensive knowledge of cross Heathrow baggage operations and maintenance processes and procedures
* Previous Project Accounting experience
* Numerate and willing to learn
* ACCA/CIMA/AAT may consider QBE
* Full airside pass or the ability to obtain one
At First Recruitment we understand just how important it is to secure the right people. That's why our consultants always take the time to understand requirements in detail and offer sound advice to both clients and candidates.
This is a superb opportunity for anyone looking to work for a reputable organisation
Alexander Daniels are currently recruiting for a Payroll Controller to join a leading business based in Shropshire. Due to a long-term requirement, the company need an experienced Payroller to join them imminently. With head offices based in Telford, they require a flexible and dynamic Payroller who is willing to hit the ground running.
The elements of the role require someone with a proven record of achievement in processing several monthly payrolls, for circa 1000 employees. The selected candidate will need to understand the commercial aspects of the role and the need to work within strict deadlines. You will be processing the payroll from start to finish including processing starter and leavers, manual calculations of SSP, SMP, SPP as well as asisting with P11D's processing and statutory reporting.
The selected candidate must have a strong payroll background and be able to communicate across all levels of the business. Strong excel skills are advantageous. Ideally you will be IPP Qualified or studying towards a payroll qualification, however this is not essential. As this is a independent role, you must be a focused and driven character with an outgoing personality. You must have an interest in payroll and will ideally be immediately available to start.
On offer, is the opportunity to work with a well-known progressive brand, that has a lovely culture along with excellent benefits and a stable working environment. The role will ideally suit someone who has a depth of payroll knowledge that they are looking to apply to a long term temporary position with the potential to go permanent
* Assisting the Principal Finance Officers in ensuring that effective systems and procedures are in place to enable the timely production of invoices and credits.
* Proactively liaises with staff in the Finance Department, and Social Work staff to investigate non-payment of charges, and to ascertain whether there are known reasons for non-payment before further recovery action is taken.
* Responsible for maintaining comprehensive debt recovery systems and following procedures to maximize income collection.
* To provide financial support to supported services to facilitate the smooth and efficient running of the finance function.
* Take the lead in the closing of accounts at the end of the financial year and preparing accruals.
* To use integrated financial and database systems - Agresso, Ash Sundry Debtors, SEN Tribal Database.
* A comprehensive understanding of financial administration procedures and processes.
* The ability to communicate effectively both in person and in writing with staff, external agencies, clients and their representatives.
* The ability to deal effectively and sensitively with queries and to provide appropriate advice as required.
* The ability to deal with high volume workloads and complex data, ensuring attention to detail and accuracy is maintained.
* The ability to work effectively within a large organisation.
* The ability to work effectively as part of a team, ensuring that targets and deadlines are achieved.
* The ability to use mainframe financial systems and other related software.
To discuss this Registration Officer role or any other Registration Officer roles please contact Farheen Abdullah on the Admin Team at FRCE by emailing your CV to: (url removed) quoting: MAS/FO/CHE
The FRCE is a market leader in Administration opportunities and you can view the very latest Administration vacancies by looking us up at (url removed)
The FRCE experience - What we offer our Social Workers?
* One of the most experienced teams in the UK!
* Up to the minute access to the LATEST VACANCIES in the Country!
* FULL PAYROLL SUPPORT - Whether you choose PAYE or Limited!
* FAST, RELIABLE AND PROFESSIONAL payroll and support team!
* EXCELLENT RATES OF PAY!
* Dedicated service from your own Consultant
* REC Trained recruitment consultants
*Dependent of Qualifications and Experience.
The FRCE Recruitment Group is committed to equality and value diversity. We welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation or age. We are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children, young people and vulnerable adults
Alexander Mann Solutions are the world's leading provider of talent acquisition and management services. We deliver award-winning solutions to over 65 outsourcing clients and consulting services to hundreds more.
We are currently working on behalf of our client a leading Investment Bank who is recruiting for an Assistant Company Secretary - Banking on an 3 month contract based in London
* Acting as de facto company secretary for some of the legal entities.
* Responsible for UK branches governance and compliance.
* Legal entity compliance filings - Companies House, LEI.
* Business unit support for transactions and corporate matters
* Corporate restructurings and liquidations.
* Board and committee support - drafting papers, attendance at meetings and taking minutes. Quality assurance for board./committee materials.
* Director governance - Assisting in setting standards and developing processes and procedures to manage directors (training, drafting guidelines, providing advice, guidance, on and off-boarding procedures, inductions).
* Monitoring developments in legal/regulatory requirements and providing guidance and advice.
* Drafting governance reference documents, guidelines, policies, board papers and minutes.
* Liaise as appropriate with other relevant functions and stakeholders including legal, compliance, finance, operations etc
* Ensuring good information flows within the board and its committees and between senior management and directors.
* Overseeing the day-to-day administration of the company in accordance with all rules, regulations and best practice,
* Advise on legal and governance implications of proposed policies, transactions other corporate matters.
* Assist in training other team members.
* Qualified company secretary (ICSA).
* Experience of working in a company secretariat and supporting legal entities, boards and committees.
* Experience creating and preparing legal documentation for the Board and shareholder
* Banking background is a must -
* Blueprint user
Alexander Mann Solutions, a Recruitment Process Outsourcing Company, may in the delivery in some of its services be deemed to operate to act as an Employment Agency or an Employment Business
This is a unique opportunity for an established professional to take the next step in their career, my client is looking for a management accountant to join their team.
Assisting Development schemes project reporting - cash flows in Pamwin and Sequel, variance reporting
Assisting in monthly reporting - Dashboard, Thamesmead Dashboard, PI pack
Assisting with PO/ Cost centre queries - assisting PM's with IPOS/sequel/Pamwin queries
Processing/preparing journals - Future costs, sales, marketing,
Helping with Ad-hoc Development queries
Reconciliations - Scheme rec's, budgets and forecast rec's, cash flows
Management Accountant experience essential.
In the housing sector - desirable.
Start date: ASAP
Contract type: Temp
Weekly hours: 35
Pay rate per hour: £19.23 PAYE £24.24 LTD
Location of the job: Albion House, Queen Elizabeth Street
If this is of interest please contact Olivia on (Apply online only) or send over your CV and I will be in contact.
Fusion People are committed to promoting equal opportunities to people regardless of age, gender, religion, belief, race, sexuality or disability. We operate as an employment agency and employment business.
You'll find a wide selection of vacancies on our website
PTS Consulting is working on behalf of a leading investment bank based in central London. We are currently recruiting for a Rates and Credit Trading Application Support Analyst, you will be responsible for supporting globally the ION platform, in-house pricing application, algorithmic trading components, STP, for rates and Credit business.
-Experience with trading platforms (ION)
-Credit and Rates products, Credit and Rates knowledge would be appreciated.
-Good knowledge of main application failure scenarios
-Data querying (SQL Server/Oracle)
-First class degree of top university
-High motivation to learn a huge and complex environment
-Candidates will ideally have a relevant experience in a similar role
PTS is an Equal Opportunities employer and applicants are selected solely on the basis of their relevant aptitudes, skills and abilities. No applicant shall receive less favourable treatment on the grounds of sex, marital status, civil partnership status, trans-gender status, pregnancy, maternity, colour race, nationality, ethnic origin, religion, belief, sexual orientation, disability, age. This is not an exclusive list
Are you a qualified Management Accountant looking for a new challenge?
Gi Group are supporting a highly regarded organisation based in Scarborough, North Yorkshire with the recruitment of a Qualified Management Accountant to work on an interim 12 month contract.
Management Accountant Duties
* Preparation of monthly budget planning for all cost centres
* Preparation of forecasts including variance analysis
* Preparation of monthly plan-actual-comparison including the analysis of deviations with cost centre managers and plant management
* Assist in the production of the cash flow forecast and loan monitoring
* Preparation of revenue and capital budgets by preparing schedules, collating data and drawing budgets together, in liaison with staff as necessary
* Produce regular management reports by collating and preparing relevant data for the Finance Manager.
* Investment controlling (part of approval process, plan-actual-analysis, reporting)
* Preparation of additional controlling reports upon request
* Provide support with bank and systems reconciliations.
* Assist in the development, implementation and review of systems for providing financial reporting to all departments as appropriate and within an agreed timescale.
* Assist with the development of the accounting and management coding systems and agree amendments.
* Responsible for implementation and adherence to financial reporting standards
* Prepare ad hoc financial reports and carry out financial appraisals.
Is the Management Accountant position right for me? You will have completed your accounting qualification (ACCA/ACA/CIMA) and have a strong background within management accountant type roles
* Excellent, well rounded communication skills with experience of stakeholder management
* Results driven with the ability to deliver to tight deadlines in a fast paced business
* Strong IT skills; especially in Excel
Financial Accountant Package:
*£30,000-£35,000 p.a. pro-rata depending upon experience
If you meet the above criteria and wold like to apply for the role Management Accountant please send your CV to karolina.manalastas@ (url removed) or alternatively call Gi Group Scarborough on (Apply online only).
Gi Group in the UK provides recruitment, staffing and workforce management services to local and national clients of all sizes, placing an average of 15,000 temporary and permanent staff into work nationwide each week across many market sectors
Topstaff Employment have an immediate requirement for a Finance Officer for a Fixed Term 6-month contract.
The Finance Officer, based in Clydebank will be responsible for the following tasks:
Tasks include, but not limited to:
• Collation of monthly variance analysis of actual expenditure against budget, with comments and explanation where necessary.
• Control of nominal ledger.
• Checking accounts payable inputs and payments.
• Cash management.
• Reconciliation of bank accounts and other balance sheet accounts.
• Investigating ageing items.
• Processing payments.
• Assisting and preparing for client audits.
• Ad hoc duties and request from clients as well as the Finance Manager.
• Monthly analysis for internal management.
• You may be asked from time to time to undertake other tasks that are relevant to your position.
The ideal candidate will have a degree in Accounting or Finance related subject and be part qualified ACCA/CIMA. You must have a minimum of 1-2 years’ experience of working in a Finance environment of preparing accounts to trial balance.
Previous experience working within seagoing Finance team for a ship management company would be highly desirable.
Please apply online with your CV and we will get back to you soon (Agency)
Finance manager - MI / Banking
A Finance Manager with strong MI experience in projects your role will be to work with SME clients devising and developing business plans to help improve anything from business productivity, business growth, profits recovery, profits improvement, internationalisation & developing and helping implement a forward thinking strategy for our Banking client based in Edinburgh.
Key skills required for the Finance manager - MI / Banking
* Financially and commercially astute - CIMA qualified
Alternatively someone with more of an operational background who is keen to learn the financials
* Experience of working in industry essential, ideally from an engineering / O&G / industrial services background
* Demonstrate a strong grasp of project management (practical experience preferred ahead of PRINCE2)
* Experience of working as part of a multi-discipline project team and familiar with good project management practices.
* Change management (practical involvement in leading successful business process improvement preferred to 6-Sigma belts) A real drive/desire to find solutions that have the right outcomes for all stakeholders
* Career mindedness and ambition to potentially progress up the business
* Experience in using / implementing business systems - ideally mid-market ERP systems
* A willingness to travel throughout Scotland potentially a couple of days a week - must have a car / driving license
If you are a Finance manager -MI / Banking Professional looking for a new contract either apply online or if would like to find out about other IT/Financial Services opportunities please contact Denny on (url removed) or (Apply online only)Outsource UK is one of the country's largest and most successful independent recruitment consultancies, specialising in the IT, Digital, Financial Services and Engineering sectors. Do you know anyone who might be looking for a new role? You could benefit from our candidate referral scheme. Contact me on the above contact details for more information. Outsource. Our People. Your Success. We recruit talented people for contract and permanent opportunities, offer a consultative approach and have a reputation for providing a superior service to both clients and candidates.
Role based in Edinburgh
Finance manager -MI / Banking
Please visit our website (url removed)