MUST HAVES (PLEASE DON’T APPLY IF YOU DON’T HAVE BELOW)
• Sound knowledge of financial products in any asset class (Preferred asset class - Flow & Exotic Equity Derivatives, their valuation & risk profiles.
• Strong understanding of Option Greeks and Trade life cycle
• Good experience of working on UNIX and Windows systems including Messaging services, FIX protocol and SQL queries. Ability to dig and understand applications logs and exceptions and errors generated by the system
• Hands on experience of ITIL tools like ServiceNow, JIRA, Splunk, ITRS Geneos, GIT, SVN.
• Understanding of different exchanges and its working.
• Experience of working for an Investment bank on risk management systems and front office tools required
• Financial certifications like FRM / PRM / CFA preferred
• Strong analytical & trouble shooting skills
• Excellent interpersonal, communication, presentation and organizational skills required
• Overall a 50:50 mix of IT and Finance skills.
• Provide application support to Equities, Equity Derivatives, Fixed Income desks and other stakeholders in the areas of risk management and analytics.
• Handle service requests via calls, email, chatrooms and ticketing systems
• Provide Incident Management, Problem Management, Change Management and Release Management support for all supported applications
• Maintain application through releases, config changes, and generate MIS reports.
• Provide periodic weekend coverage and on Public holidays to support application releases, ad-hoc tasks such as Disaster Recovery testing and other BAU requests.
• Work with teams in multiple geographic locations and time zones; Attend calls and escalations; Prepare MIS reports; Drive process improvements and automation;
• Stakeholders: Front Office traders, Product Controllers, Market Risk & Scenarios teams, Platform owners, Analytics team, Middle-Office/Back-Office teams, Front Office Tools team, and other Stakeholders.