Our client is a well known name based on the outskirts of Cambridge and due to an impending system upgrade they are looking for someone to join their friendly finance team on an 18 month fixed-term contract.
The role will sit within both the purchase and sales ledger teams and duties will include;
Daily allocation of incoming receipts
Highlighting any queries or issues with unallocated payment receipts
Processing sales ledger cheques
Assisting with the review and update of the Credit Safe file portfolio
Assisting with the setting up of new customers
Daily entry, coding and posting of incoming supplier invoices
Highlighting any areas of concern in terms of queries on invoices
Completing credit applications
Maintaining cheque cash book
Looking after the query Inbox
Statement reconciliations & GL reconciliations
Taking responsibility for several supplier accounts/ group billing accounts
Ad hoc duties
This is great opportunity for someone to work for an employer of choice and to get a broad experience in both purchase and sales ledger.
A good understanding of Excel is essential and a friendly and articulate nature is also very important.
A keen eye for detail and the ability to take direction are also key attributes for the success of this role.
Whilst a quick start is preferred, someone on a notice period would also be considered.
If you are looking for an opportunity to work in a friendly and fun team who get the job done, then send your CV for immediate consideration. Interviews taking place this week.
With offices in Cambridge, Northampton and Peterborough – The ONE Group’s recruitment specialists offer unparalleled recruitment expertise across seven specialist divisions; Accountancy & Finance, Executive Search, HR, IT, Marketing, Office Support and Technical.
Whether you are looking to advertise a job, or take the next step in your career, we offer an ever-growing employment network, which currently exceeds 50,000 people in the East of England and The Midlands.
We pride ourselves in adding value to any recruitment experience, with the foundation of our success coming from customer service, expert knowledge of the local marketplace and our understanding of the significant value people can add to the workplace.
This isn’t just recruitment, it’s: Recruitment as it should be.
For more information, call us or visit our website at (url removed)
Job Title: Administrator, Finance
2 x Finance Admin to work on invoicing
2 x Finance Admin to work on Credit notes and disputes.
Working Hours: 40 Hours weekly (+30min unpaid lunch break)
Based at our Skysuite office in Vauxhall
Working for Veolia on the Camden and SLWP contracts. Reviewing individual accounts to determine if the customer requires a credit note or if an invoice is to be issued. Auditing paperwork to determine what service has been delivered. Candidate needs to demonstrate good problem solving skills and good use of systems in previous work experience as we use Salesforce, Echo and Sage to review the customer accounts.
Skills and Qualifications
Minimum of GCSE or equivalent in English/Maths
Excellent telephone manner
Good problem solving skills
IT literacy, including Excel
Ability to communicate, in writing and verbally, in a professional manner
Able to work well within a team
Our client are a large local government organisation and are looking for an experienced Financial Accountant to join their team. This is initially a 3 month contract which may be extended for the right applicant. Our client is looking for someone who can come on board and help with financial accounting services.
The successful applicant will manage the production of annual statement of accounts in accordance with legislation, codes of practice and professional guidance. You will also work with Directors and Heads of Service to ensure risks associated with production of statement of accounts are identified and managed.. The successful applicant will, through review of balance sheet / control accounts reconciliations ensure balances reported in the financial statements are complete and accurate.
To be considered for this role you will have experience of producing accounts and by CCAB qualified or equivalent, It is also important that you have up to date knowledge of IFRS.
PLEASE NOTE THIS ROLE IS INSIDE SCOPE OF IR35
Network Engineer – Checkpoint Firewalls
A Network Engineer to take responsibility for and provide technical project management to ensure timely delivery of requirements including effective management of both internal and third party resources for our client based in London.
* Knowledge of Cisco ASASM / ASA firewalls and associated products essential.
* Knowledge of Network Technology Data Centre Network Infrastructure, Wide Area and Local network skills (CCNA, CCDP)
* Knowledge of Cisco Routers and Switches
* Knowledge of VPN and Remote Access technologies.
* Ability to identify and calculate financial and non-financial costs and benefits of alternative technical directions
* Proven track record in the delivery of technology projects
* Ability to provide technical guidance to colleagues & third parties
* Ability to analyse/design high level technical proposals which provide solutions to business requirements.
* Project Management skills
* Excellent planning and co-ordination skills the ability to effectively
* Take ownership for network problems and deliver the agreed actions within agreed time scales
* To support and maintain the Banks agreed SLAs for the various service end user tools used within the Group. To include, Remote Access, Wireless and Blackberry Clients
* Fault finding and diagnosis skills in the above
* Provide consultancy and advice to provide guidance on meeting business needs for network requirements and recommend technically sound, appropriate, cost effective deliverables
* Work closely with Infrastructure & Service Delivery Technical Solutions and Group IT to identify and agree highly available, cost effective, strategically and policy aligned designs that meet business requirements and that can be delivered within the required time scales
* Identification and quantification of cost and benefits of technical deliverables
* Analyse, design, cost and manage deployment of small, large and complex telephony or network solutions to meet stated business requirements
* Management and communication of technical deliverables
* Take responsibility for and provide technical project management to ensure timely delivery of requirements including effective management of both internal and third party resources
* To interface with I&SD Service Security & ADM to influence the direction of product technology ensuring the products delivered provide a stable cost effective service that meet business requirements.
If you are considering a move from your current role or looking to get into a new position, please apply online or if would like to find out about other opportunities please contact Denny Jenkins on (phone number removed) or email (url removed)
Please visit our website (url removed)
ACCOUNTS ASSISTANT / ACCOUNTS PAYABLE CLERK - 6 MONTH FTC
OUTSKIRTS OF WATFORD
£23,000 - £25,000 PA
Here at Interaction Recruitment, we are delighted to be working with a highly successful and growing organisation based on the outskirts of Watford who are looking to appoint an Accounts Payable Clerk / Accounts Assistant on a 6 Month FTC basis with immediate effect.
This is a varied role and would suit a bright, ambitious individual who is looking to gain greater exposure to additional finance functions.
You will be responsible for the following tasks:
· Maintenance of supplier details on the system; adding new suppliers, bank details etc.
· Query resolution - ensuring all queries relating to invoices are resolved in order for payments to be processed in a timely manner
· Investigating any payments that are returned and take the necessary action to obtain the correct bank details
· Helping with calculating and processing split payments
· Assisting with any ad-hoc reports or duties
You will have the following skills / attributes:
· A minimum of 2 years recent experience working within a finance team
· Excellent communication skills - both written and verbal
· High attention to detail and accuracy
· Experience working within a fast-paced, sometimes pressurised environment
· Good MS Excel skills (to include V-Lookups and Pivot Tables)
· A can do attitude, keen to learn
· Immediately available
If you would like to be considered for this exciting opportunity and feel you meet the above criteria, please do apply now
An exciting opportunity has arisen for a hardworking and competent Finance/Purchase Ledger professional to join a busy team as an Accounts Payable Officer, to help process high volumes of purchase invoices for the company and its subsidiaries.
The role is highly varied and will involve dealing with purchase ledger, batching invoices, pre-paid card requests, raising journals as well as processing invoices on an electronic invoicing system, ensuring that the VAT/CIS element of the invoice is correctly recorded. An experienced team player, you’ll need a high degree of accuracy and speed together with precise attention to detail and an enthusiasm to learn and develop existing skills. Key tasks will include:
* Dealing promptly with all supplier invoices and payment queries, internally and externally
* Reconciliation of supplier payments and purchase ledger control accounts whilst raising payments to the Group’s suppliers
* Regular review and investigation of credit/debit balances on supplier accounts.
Salary: Up to £30,000 DOE
Hours: 37.5 hours per week. Monday – Friday 9 - 5:30pm
Contract: Fixed Term Contract until 31st December 2019
Location: Hampshire, Fareham
Benefits: Company Pension,23 days holiday per annum, free onsite parking, free tea & coffee facilities + Other Benefits
We have exciting opportunities for several Quality Assurance Managers to be involved in a high-profile Capita venture working with one of the UK’s leading Banks in Fareham. Here at Capita we pride ourselves in delivering better outcomes, not only for our client but their customers as well.
As a Quality Assurance Manager, you will have experience in the financial services sector and work closely with all members of the Quality Assurance Team and contribute to the continuous improvement and development of the Team. You will produce reports, updates and accurate MI for the client and regulator whilst handling and following up enquiries and administration in an effective and efficient manner. You will be expected to provide feedback to colleagues and recommend training needs from audits on both an individual and trend basis.
Proven track record within the Financial Services Sector is essential
Ability to support co-workers through checking and feedback to assure quality of work, consistency and development of knowledge and capability.
Ability to act as a team mentor and be the first point of contact for technical query resolution and where appropriate, you will arrange/provide appropriate training interventions.
Ensure all information relating to each case is recorded in line with policy to ensure a full audit trail.
Produce reports, updates and accurate MI for the client and regulator.
Produce a written response for the customer where necessary, ensuring a high standard of communication is always achieved .
Ability to handle all follow up enquiries and administration in an effective and efficient manner.
Achieve set targets in line with required quality standards, pro-actively reporting emerging issue
As well as a generous salary, we also give you 23 days holiday per annum (plus bank holidays), free onsite parking, free tea & coffee facilities and there is even a restaurant onsite that serves delicious hot breakfast & lunches daily.
In order to apply please send a C.V and covering letter by clicking on the apply button below.
Keywords: Quality Assurance Manager, Quality Manager, Banking, Financial Services
Finance Administrator - Royston
£22,000 - £25,000 per annum, 12 Months Fixed Term Contract
Our client, a highly impressive entity going through a fantastic period of growth is currently looking to source a Finance Administrator to join their dynamic team on an initial 12 Months Fixed Term Contract basis.
- Weekly time report entry process, ensuring all time reports are submitted on time and revenue captured correctly
- Raising client invoices
- Handling queries and liaising with the Credit Control team
- Maintenance of sold project data and commercial files from sale through to closure of the jobs
- Supporting the senior management team ensuring all the work is billed accurately and on time
- Liaising with other team members to correctly record revenue in a timely fashion
- Purchase ledger maintenance including debit balances, allocations and write offs
- Respond to and follow up queries from suppliers in a professional and timely manner
- Ad hoc work was required
The successful individual will be immediately available and have previous experience doing a similar role. You will have excellent communications skills at all levels and the ability to interact with senior managers from day one. You will be a good team player with flexible and adaptable approach to work. Good interpersonal and organisational skills are essential.
Our client will provide a structured and supportive working environment and a culture that is known to foster a great mix of social and professional interaction.
Vitae Financial Recruitment Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy
Commercial Analyst (Bid Modeller) FTC
£35,000-£50,000 (dependent on experience)
Our client, a dynamic and growing business, is seeking a commercial finance analyst to join them on a 9 month fixed term contract. This an excellent opportunity to gain exposure in a financial modelling focused role, playing a pivotal role in the bid process.
Offering a generous package, this is an excellent opportunity for a commercial astute analyst to take on a challenging and varied role. Working with a number of the departments within the business you work towards ensuring and improving bid performance.
- Supporting monthly and annual business planning cycle
- Maintaining and support Cost Revenue Estimation Model (CREM) template
- Producing financial and strategic evaluation of investment projects, utilising ROI
- Leading on the construction of financial bid models for bids as required, ensuring correct treatment for revenue recognition
- Assisting Legal and Bid teams with the preparation of Bid and Contract schedules
- Ensuring financial handover of new business wins to operational finance
The successful candidate will be a confident and credible analyst, with proven experience in financial modelling in a commercial setting. You will be assured in your abilities to work on bid processes, keen to innovate and implement improvements.
A confident communicator, you will have proven experience in being able to articulate yourself to range of audiences. The successful candidate will be advanced user of Excel with solid accounting knowledge, including a good understanding of revenue recognition.
Vitae Financial Recruitment Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy
Financial Accountant - Fixed Term Contract - 6 Months - Coalville - Leading Company
Are you a proven qualified Accountant seeking work in the Coalville area?
Are you looking for experience working with a leading company?
Our leading Construction client based in the Coalville area are seeking a proven and motivated Financial Accountant on a fixed term contract to 6 months. Working as part of a seven strong accountancy team, you will assist with the general accounting based within the shared service centre
* Immediate start
* Monday to Friday 37.5 hours p/w
* Excellent working environment
* Accurate and timely maintenance of the Fixed Asset Register, also based on critical review and processing of fixed asset forms (additions, transfers, disposals, changes in useful life etc.), on the 2 ERP systems run by the group (JD Edwards and SAP).
* Calculation and posting of depreciation charges (both on straight line basis and based on volumes).
* Analysis aimed at ensuring the correctness and overall quality of the Fixed Asset Register, by liaising with the Management Accounting teams and Financial Controllers whenever necessary to acquire the necessary information.
* Performance of internal controls on fixed assets on a monthly / quarterly basis.
* Providing support and adequate information on fixed assets to the team responsible for the consolidation and group reporting (e.g. for accurate and complete preparation of group reporting package and statutory financial statements).
* Performance of analysis aimed at providing meaningful information to the divisional accountants and to the business in general on fixed assets.
* Involvement in ad-hoc analysis and tasks aimed at improving existing processes in General Accounting team.
* Additional tasks performed by the General Accounting team (included the treasury team), that the Financial Accountant could be involved in (leasing contracts, support in the preparation of statutory financial statements etc.)
* Dealing with requests received from other internal Finance and Non-Finance departments, internal auditors, external auditors.
For further information, please apply today
Randstad CPE values diversity and promotes equality. No terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate against any of the protected characteristics that fall under the Equality Act 2010. We encourage and welcome applications from all sections of society and are more than happy to discuss reasonable adjustments and/or additional arrangements as required to support your application.
Candidates must be eligible to live and work in the UK.
For the purposes of the Conduct Regulations 2003, when advertising permanent vacancies we are acting as an Employment Agency, and when advertising temporary/contract vacancies we are acting as an Employment Business