Technical Lead (work stream leader)
£650 per day (12 Months+ / Option of working from Remote / Outside IR35)
- London, Bristol or Cornwall.
- Option of working from remote.
Leading in the design and implementation of a new greenfield REST API and adaptation and integration of an existing REST API, leading a team of API engineers and developers. Working with the systems architect and team to scope and define tasks and sprints as part of a wider innovative industry project. Reporting to the team project manager and Product Owner. You will be working in a small team in a smaller, long established, non-corporate and friendly agency outside of IR35 delivering a major project for a large transport industry client. Location: London, Bristol or Cornwall. Remote working options considered.
- Experience in PHP 7 with Codeigniter 3 and Symphony framework
- Experience of leading a mixed team of developers
- Experienced in Agile methodologies and also Jira
- Fluent in English
- Good communication skills to lead communications with third party technical teams
Desirable/Nice to have
- Experience with SOAP API services
- Knowledge of MySQL
- Experience of GIT
- AWS experience
- Used to Agile working methodologies
- Linux experience
- Rail industry Experience (just for the acronyms!)