Igloo are recruiting for automotive fitters with experience in either electrics, production, fitting or conversions.
You will be part of a new team working on light commercial vehicles modifying them with auto electrics, decals, and additional parts and components like racking and custom steps etc…
In return Igloo can offer the following:
3 – 6 month rolling fixed term contracts
£18 per hour
4 nights on 4 nights off family friendly rosters
Fun and friendly place to work
We are seeking coachbuilders or automotive fitters with experience in either electrics, production, fitting or conversions whilst being able to mentor and advise our technicians and oversee a fast paced project and assist us in growing an established high performing team.
If you would like to find out more about this position or come and see us for a site visit and to meet the team you can ring Olly or any of the automotive team on 01455891358 press option 1. Please send us a copy of your CV if you can and we look forward to hearing from you soon
Vehicle Technician / Mechanic or Service Technician vacancy within a multi award winning local dealer group.
> Smaller, regional dealer group
> Great bonus available
> Manufacturer training
> NO WEEKENDS!
The successful Vehicle Technician / Mechanic or Service Technician will be trained and qualified to a minimum of City & Guilds or NVQ Level 3 and will possess at least 3 years workshop experience. Your background will ideally be within a main dealer or leading independent garage and you will have gained experience in manufacturer diagnostics and console use.
Our client is a truly outstanding business, winning awards from manufacturers and across the trade. They offer Vehicle Technicians and Mechanics a full manufacturer training programme, leading to Master Technician status. In addition a less pressured, non PLC working environment which is friendly, enjoyable and only open Monday to Friday!
Career progression is available as well as an achievable bonus structure.
Vehicle Technicians or Mechanics interested in this opportunity should contact Darren Legg immediately
Automotive Preppers are required for an automotive company based in Immingham. The vehicles could be from either active of press fleets or de fleet. The work will involve preparation and filler work. Candidates will need their own tools and boots. You will also be required to carry out some masking but the majority of the work will be prepping
Job title: Audio Visual Administrator
An Audio Visual Administrator is required with knowledge of video conference equipment and audio visual integration knowhow.
Due to undergoing significant development this company based in Warwick requires an
Audio Visual Administrator with experience implementing VC systems for a new 6 month contract. This department provides all of the IT technical support to TMETC staff engaged in R&D work covering offices based at IARC bldg. Warwick University, Coventry & HPL Prototypes, Allesley, Coventry.
As an Audio Visual Administrator you will be required to:
* Implementation of Wireless presentation technology and its integration with the VC systems with due consideration to information security.
* Installation and configuration of Smart Interactive white boards and their integration with VC and wireless presentation solutions.
* Close coordination with suppliers, technology companies, onsite system / network administrators, info security team to ensure a stable and secure AV
* Project will include both conference room and open plan deployment of AV facilities.
* Prepare a detailed implementation schematic for each installation with troubleshooting guidelines.
* Prepare a detailed end user help document along with a short ready reckoner.
* End user training
* Handhold users post the project implantation.
The Audio Visual Administrator should have the following skills or experience:
* VC equipment (Cisco / Polycom)
* AV interfacing, networking, and control products (Extron / Crestron)
* AV Integration Knowhow
* Wireless Presentation technology
* Generate new ideas under guidance and take ownership of the implementation
* Capable of leading a AV implementation project with support from more senior staff when necessary
* Effective team member contributing to improvements and high customer service
* In-depth understating of emerging AV technologies and integration requirements
* Should have carried out at least one medium to large project work involving conference room deployments with VC, AV interfacing & control technologies.
* Should have worked with and AV interfacing, networking, and control products
This is an excellent opportunity for anyone with knowledge of AV interfacing, networking, and control products to develop your career. In return for your experience, this Warwick-based company will offer you a competitive salary.
Demand for this role will undoubtedly be high and interviews will be arranged very soon. If you have experience liaising with suppliers and technology companies and you want to be considered, please apply today. If you have any questions about the Audio Visual Administrator role, please contact Georgia Silk at Jonathan Lee Recruitment on (Apply online only)
We are currently looking to recruit an experienced Spot Welder, for an exciting new opportunity in the Castle Bromwich area.
As a Spot Welder, you will be an all-rounder who can perform a full range of tasks on vehicle welding. Based in a large automotive manufacturing environment the ideal candidate must be able to adapt to various job tasks, e.g. Arc welding, MIG Welding, TIG Welding, & Spot Welding.
* Body in White Spot Welding
* Technical know-how of Welding equipment and reading blueprints and understanding how the final product should look.
* Spot flaws in welds or structural imperfections in the metal.
* Perform structural repair on vehicles
* Entrusted with the fabrication of metal components
Qualifications and Experience
* Level 1,2 or 3 City and Guilds / IMIA / BTEC / NVQ / Edexel in Light Motor Vehicle Maintenance or Welding
* Time served apprentice advantageous
* Experience working on components of modern light motor vehicles advantageous
* A full category “B” driving licence is essential
* Experience in an automotive environment is desirable
* Flexibility to work shift patterns, overtime, weekends to achieve production is essential
* Must have own range of Mechanical tools
In return, the successful candidate will be rewarded with an hourly pay rate of £14.00 to £18.62 per hour.
We are specialist service providers to the vehicle manufacturing industry and their supply chains and this is an excellent opportunity to join our team. We are always interested in receiving applications from individuals with experience of Vehicle Mechanical Systems, Vehicle Fitting, Profiling, Trim work or Coach Building.
Based in the Castle Bromwich area this role is commutable from; Birmingham, Coventry, Sutton Coldfield, Tamworth, Nuneaton & Lichfield.
A DBS Check will be requested in the event of the individual being offered the position
MPI have a requirement for an Aircraft Planner to work in Dukinfield, Greater Manchester.
This is a contract for approx.6 months working 41.5 hours per week with possible overtime (not guaranteed).
Applicants must be time served and have papers and have come from a Sheet Metal background
Our Client has advised you will need to have Sheet Metal fabrication and general Sheet Metal Process knowledge such as router, rubber press, break press, hand form and punch for this role.
Rate of pay £25.00 per hour LTD but may be negotiable dependant on experience
Our client is looking for a new member to join their team on a graduate program for 18 months. This is an amazing opportunity for graduates and people without a lot of experience to start their career in one of the world’s largest automobile manufacturer. You can become a member of the big, well-known company which will set a high benchmark and helps you to have a very good start for your career and become much more attractive for potential future employers.
This is a great opportunity for people who would like to work in a specialized company in the automotive industry. The training will be provided so you will get a new skill set for the smooth start of your professional development. You will be able to work with the best Engineers and work directly on projects within your team.
There are a lot of possibilities for growth and also career possibilities where you can start at the bottom and grow though company. You will be able to work with seniors who can help you to learn new things and by that, you can progress very fast.
- Master Degree in Electro - Mechanical
- Starter (max. 18 months work experience)
- Fluent English (additional language will be plus)
- Experience with brake systems, chassis,
Salary: 3 155 gross /month
- You will develop Control systems (e.g. brake, steering) to fulfil the basic performance of chassis and to enable advanced driving assist systems
- Understand Chassis hardware and contribution to achieve target performance
- Understand and evaluate basic vehicle dynamics performance
- As project member you will be develop vehicle systems
- Improve of performance related functions and logics
- You will accomplish functional system integration
- Coordinate development activities with evaluation team
- Support development with related divisions (e.g. R&D, quality, plant, purchasing)
- Review brake performance seeking further improvement for end customer
If you are interested in this opportunity, send your updated CV in Word format in English to (url removed) or give me a call on +(Apply online only) 603 | 3346. If you are not interested in this opportunity but you know about somebody who might be, send me the contact information of this person and for a suitable candidate will Nonstop Technical give you commission 200 euro.
Key words: electro-mechanical engineering, automotive, Graduate program, Chassis, Design
Job Title: Vehicle Paint Sprayer
Location: Doncaster (DN8)
Hours: 40 up to 50 hours per week. Monday to Friday 6am/8am – 4.30pm and Saturday hours available
Earning potential of £ 25,000 to £31,000 Ltd
Are you enthusiastic and looking to work in a modern Refurb Centre using all the latest in repair technology?
We have long term, ongoing positions for experienced Vehicle Paint Sprayer. If you have previous experience painting and also prepping new and used vehicles in fast paced, high volume environment , then please call us immediately.
If you are interested and would like to apply for this role, please contact Peter Kovac on (Apply online only), (Apply online only) or email to
Igloo Automotive is a leading complete recruitment solutions provider to the automotive sector and our client is a highly respected de-fleet centre. You will be working for professional companies with a long history of providing quality services to the Automotive Industry
Painter/Preppers required for an Automotive company based in the Netherlands. As a Painter/Prepper you will mainly be working on imported vehicles, demo and fleet vehicles. You will be working as part of an Automotive team, Prepping, polishing, buffering and Spraying Automotive panels & components in the paint-shop.
You will be working in a fast paced environment. Previous experience of working in a busy fast paced workshop would be absolutely essential
Systems Engineer - Mechanical
West Sussex - Contract
Amoria Bond are currently looking for a Systems Engineer with a Mechanical bias for a powertrain client of ours based in West Sussex.
As systems engineer, you will take ownership for a system of parts and be responsible for ensuring your system meets the business and technical needs, while delivering to programme milestones from concept phase into production.
Skills the successful Systems Engineer would have:
• A Bachelor’s degree or higher in engineering or a relevant science discipline
• A solid understanding of fundamental engineering theory and ability to deduce valid technical conclusions on consideration of unfamiliar parts or systems
• Experience or training in project management or systems engineering, with an awareness of product life cycles and programme phases
• Demonstrable aptitude in responding to high pressure situations with sensible and rational decision making
This client is looking for people for both a contract and permanent basis.
If you are interested please submit your CV for immediate consideration also If you know someone who would fit this role please email their name also.
About Amoria Bond
Amoria Bond are a specialist recruitment business focused on delivering highly experienced and reputable contractors to some of the world’s largest organisations.
As a contractor working through Amoria Bond we can offer:
-First time contractor support. If you are new to contracting we can help you get set up as a limited company or point you in the direction of reputable umbrellas partners.
-Accommodation sourcing support. If you are staying away from home we can assist you in finding a place to stay at a lower cost.
-IR35 friendly contracts so you have peace of mind.
-Free support and advice to help you with your job search.
-Full interview support including a pre-interview call with a specialist consultant and coaching on interview tips and techniques.
Amoria Bond operates as an employment agency and employment business. No terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate on the grounds of age or experience, and we confirm that we are happy to accept applications from persons of any age or experience for this role