My Mirfield based client urgently requires a number experienced Grounds Maintenance Operatives for long term placements to work in and around the local area.
Ideal candidates should have previous experience within both hard and soft landscaping and will have worked previously with a variety of gardening equipment including Mowers, Strimmers, Hedge Cutters etc.
A CSCS would be essential for this role and a driving licence would be desirable.
Hours of work would be regular days covering 40hrs per week with Overtime available.
Please note that this role will involve working outdoors in all weathers throughout various local locations
Grounds Maintenance Operative
Location: Islington area, London
Salary: £9.50 per hour
Shifts: Monday to Friday, 40 hours per week.
Do you want to begin your career in Environmental Services and learn new skills with a well-established company?
Accuro Environmental are proud to be experts in the servicing of Cleaning, Grounds Maintenance, Arboriculture, Street Cleaning and Waste Management contracts. Designed to deliver, they have brought together some of the most experienced and capable talent to provide a first-class choice for the environmental services industry.
To strengthen their existing team, they are currently looking to employ a dedicated Grounds Maintenance Operative to work in London. The role involves the delivery of horticultural duties across sites in London as part of a mobile team (driving license is desirable as company vehicle may be provided).
Your duties will include:
Working across sites to deliver a range of Grounds Maintenance duties
Providing an excellent level of customer service
Operating horticultural machinery, i.e. strimmers, mowers etc.
Knowledge of Health and Safety compliance, following all processes and procedures
Ability to interact positively and professionally with the public
Punctual, hard-working and able to use own initiative
Key Skills & Qualities needed:
Hard worker with a can-do attitude
Ability to encourage and motivate your colleagues
Ability to work well within our team as well as to work unsupervised
Excellent customer service skills
A willingness to learn new skills
What you can expect:
In-depth training Personal development opportunities
A great team to join
Accuro environmental offer a competitive salary, pension scheme and provide employees with opportunities to progress within the business
Family run farm in Biggin Hill looking for a general farm labourer to assist with the production of haylage, sealing bags, general tidying up and delivering animal feeds to local farms and stables.
Mon -Thurs 8am until 5:30pm
If you feel this opportunity would be of interest to you please do not hesitate to call Sadie, immediate start available
Prestige Recruitment Specialists Limited are currently recruiting for Poultry Catchers to work for a highly successful client of ours based in Dereham.
Due to the success of our recruitment campaign in 2017, we are now looking to start booking candidates for inductions and training ready for the busy Christmas period. We have gained further contracts within the industry and have opportunities for on-going work starting from July 2018.
Ideally, the successful candidate will have previous experience in working with animals, livestock and poultry. You will be confident in handling animals and have good knowledge of animal behaviour and animal welfare. A poultry passport or similar would be an advantage however, this can be gained as part of the training and induction process.
While previous experience is advantageous, it is not essential. We are looking for candidates who wish to pursue a career within the poultry or agricultural industry. With access to a variety of contracts, job roles and training, Prestige Recruitment can help you to further your career in the industry.
Own transport would be an advantage however, for the peak season;
transport is available with pick up from central Dereham.
You must be flexible and willing to work days and nights and be available at the weekends.
Pay rates will be £9.10ph - £11.38ph with weekly bonus paid for punctuality.
If you like to apply for the role, please submit an up to date CV. Alternatively, you can call us on (Apply online only) to discuss the role further.
Your application will be given consideration and a shortlist of applicants will be submitted to our Client. If you have not heard from us within 7 days, you have been unsuccessful on this occasion, but we will keep your application on file for further suitable vacancies.
Prestige Recruitment Specialists Limited is an award winning independent recruitment agency that has been firmly established for 25 years within Yorkshire, Lincolnshire and now in Norfolk
An opportunity has come up for an Agricultural Liaison Officer to work for a main joint venture on HS2 in Buckinghamshire. This role is for at least 6 months and would suit someone with rural and agricultural knowledge.
Description of Activities to be undertaken
- Familiarisation of HS2 Act, WI2000 and HS2 processes and systems
- Liaison and receive instruction for Land Access Team based in Birmingham
- Research LAA areas for possession including identifying parties with an interest in land (ownership/rights/tenants etc) – (PIL)
- Arrange site meetings with HS2 and PILs
- Attendance at Planning for Possession Meetings with HS2 L&P with the acquisition suppliers
- Attendance at Pre-Possession Site Meetings with PILs and agents with HS2 and engineers
- Collate notes and plans from site meeting to confirm Schedule of Works and access/crossing point requirements, land drainage etc
- Prepare initial Record of Condition on site and document after
- Identify risks and hazards at site meeting and record
- Provide data captured at site meetings to Fusion Land Access team to collate GIS data and upload documents to Viewpoint.
- Arrange Possession Meeting dates with HS2
- Attend Possession Meetings with forms
- Walk site boundary to further identify hazards, changes since Pre-possession meeting; record and pass to Land Access Team
- Prepare final Record of Condition
- Provide Permanent ALO contact details to PIL
- Provide copy of handover documents to Land Access Team for Viewpoint
- Support in other roles as work demands including door knocking on project to support access for surveys
Minimum Qualifications Needed for Role
- Rural and agricultural knowledge ideally obtained from agricultural college
- Project and programme experience
- Understanding of landlord and tenant matters on utility or infrastructure projects
- Excellent communication, personal planning and interpersonal skills
- Microsoft Excel and Word proficient
If this position is for you then please don't hesitate to contact me on 015844212058 for an informal chat or drop me an email with any questions you might have to (url removed).
Alternatively if this position isn't for you but you think you know someone who might be suitable , then we offer a £500 referral fee (T's and C's apply)
Our client is a soft fruit farm based just outside Ledbury. We require tractor drivers to help with the blackcurrant harvest. The main role is to haul bins of blackcurrants from the field to the juicing plant on site. Applicants must be prepared to assist in other jobs as and when required. Applicants must have a full clean driving license. Experience of driving tractors is preferable. The job will start week commencing 2nd July
Applicants must be prepared to work weekends.
Job Type: Temporary
If you wish to apply for this position, please send your cv to (url removed) or call 01905330950 to speak with Ana
My client in Basildon is looking for a Marketing Graduate to come in and join the Marketing department on a 12-month contract to then go permanent.
Reporting to the Product and Communications Manager, the Marketing Assistant is responsible to support the Sales & Marketing team in driving sustainable sales, margin, and market share growth in the territory.
• Detailed sales analysis on key product families in order to understand sales trends and inform action proposals to improve results
• Competitor pricing analysis, benchmarking and reporting
• Administrative support of annual and tactical promotional programmes and repositioning strategy.
• Administrative support of dealer events and incentives.
• Communications support (dealer communications and customer communications) including management of dealer news portal.
• Point of contact for suppliers and marketing agencies supporting the business on a day-to-day basis.
Job specification / Skills:
• Solutions oriented person and able to work proactively with a high degree of autonomy
• Capable to work under pressure and short deadlines
• Motivated by challenge
• Great communicator with a strong Team Ethic
• Good presentation skills
• Sales and marketing education useful
• Advanced Microsoft Excel use required and proficiency with Word and PowerPoint
• Native English written and spoken language is a must, Italian and/or French is a plus
An exciting opportunity has arisen and Tennial Personnel are currently recruiting for Farmworkers to work for a prestigious agricultural company based in Woodbridge.
Daily duties will be working outside in all weather conditions ,manual handling , weeding and general labouring duties on a food farm.
THIS WORK STARTS NEXT WEEK !!!
Experience working on a farm preferred however not essential .
Transport is advantageous due to the location , and is a temporary ongoing position.
Working hours are Monday - Friday from 7AM- 3.45PM with a salary of £7.83 per hour
Forklift Driver and Warehouse role
7.30pm to 5pm 45 paid hour week at £8.50 per hour
Must have up to date licence and working experience.
Must be flexible in work attitude and willing to take on all tasks requested by management.
This is a long term position and could become permanent for the right person.
We are URGENTLY looking to recruit Grounds Maintenance Operatives to start work immediately, the role is maintaining clients commercial properties and sites to high visual standards on soft and hard landscaping schemes
You Must Have
Some commercial landscaping grounds maintenance experience
Used power tools, mowers, hedge cutters & strimmers
Available for an immediate start
Driving license (desirable not essential)
Qualifications PA1 / PA6 or chemical spraying (desirable not essential)
Mon to Fri
Guaranteed 50 hours per week contract
Some early starts
Working for a large multi national established player carrying out planned and reactive maintenance schedules
Grass cutting, weeding, bedding, spraying
Working in a small team
Some travel required to various clients and sites within the surrounding
May lead to a more permanent role for the right candidates