Are you an enthusiastic and reliable grounds maintenance gardener local to Hastings seeking an hourly rate of £8.21 per hour & want a great working environment? We are looking for dynamic people to maintain to organise and motivate various sites, ensuring all grounds maintenance services are delivered to a high standard which meets customer expectations. The grounds maintenance gardener will work to their own initiative identifying opportunities for improvement and driving business development in their area.
Our client is one of the fastest-growing businesses in the industry and is one of the UK’s leading provider of integrated management and maintenance services for commercial gardens. As part of their growth plans this year they are now looking to recruit a grounds maintenance gardener.
The successful candidate will work to their own initiative and organize resources to deliver an effective service delivery of grounds maintenance including:
General horticultural duties
The successful grounds maintenance gardener will have:
A proven record of accomplishment in grounds maintenance
The ability to self-motivate and the desire to work within a team
Competent in using the appropriate power tools where required
Certificates in spraying (PA1 PA6), Horticulture and Ride-on Mowers would be an advantage but not essential
Previous experience in grounds maintenance services and the ability to operate a range of horticultural equipment including power and hand tools, push mowers, strimmers, hedge cutting equipment etc
Excellent awareness of Health & Safety and implementing procedures;
Proven ability to achieve/exceed business objectives
Experience implementing quality standards and working to customer specifications
A Full UK driving license is essential
In return for this, the grounds maintenance gardener will be working in a fun environment. Joining a team that believes in a work-hard, play-hard approach.
To apply for the grounds maintenance gardener role please upload your CV
Roos Recruitment are looking for farm workers, hatchery assistants for various contracts around East Anglia.
Full time ongoing work with potential of contract for successful candidates.
Day shift hours & weekend work available with good overtime rates.
There will be various roles to be offered however you need to be comfortable to work with animals and live birds.
Due to the locations and the nature of the roles, you will require your own transport.
Please apply by sending your cv to (url removed)
Farm, Live Bird, Hatchery
Role: Assembly Mechanic
Start date: October 28th 2019
Contract: 6 months until March 2020
Shift: day shift from 07:00 - 15:30
Driving license: yes and also a car would be best due to accommodation
Rate: £ 16 P/H
Transport: own responsibility (car rental possible)
Accommodation: shared accommodation provided
Location: Geldrop (near Eindhoven)
Required: Passport & Driving License
Please find below the job description.
Performing routine and non-routine production tasks according to established procedures and quality requirements.
The employee works independently and carefully, sets high standards for work (quality), has a properly developed sense of responsibility and sense of duty,
has a job maturity and contributes to realizing (shared goals).
The responsibilities of an Assembly Mechanic are:
∙ Expertise; flexible to work on all agriculture machines within the assembly. Basic knowledge of hydraulics and / or pneumatics and / or electronic components / systems is required. Basic knowledge how to handle tooling for assembling parts;
∙ Production; input is obtained by assembly coordinator, checking and understanding the production order, checking presence / collection of required materials, checking and possibly adjusting / registering assembly tools and shorting's escalate when necessary by direct supervisor, working with colleagues;
∙ Control / quality; Checking and adjusting assembly processes, visual inspection and random sampling, signalling of deviations, in case of deviations communicate with technical coordinator, assembly mechanic A, audit 5S (based on checklist and then communicate);
∙ Faults & Maintenance; Locating and analyzing and rectifying faults caused by assembly errors (where necessary, contact mechanic A with intervention of assembly coordinator), ensuring cleaning and maintenance of assembly tools, ensuring timely replacement of machining tools, follow-up of repetitive problems;
∙ Administrative processing; Administrative processing of checklists for quality and customer order;
For immediate consideration, please apply now.
Roevin acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. Roevin UK is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Roevin. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explains how we will use your information - please copy and paste the following link in to your browser: (url removed)
Our client are seeking a candidate to fill the imporatnt role of Park Attendant based in Southwark park Area SE16.
Purpose of role:
To provide excellent customer service and be the point of contact for customer enquiries at the major park where based. To provide weekend cover as a priority but also to undertake shift work during the week. To undertake a range of tasks as specified below.
Main duties and responsibilities:
* Dealing with customer enquiries and recording the details of these
* Taking in and recording lost property
* Signposting customers to partners where applicable
* Liaison with wardens Anti-Social Behaviour issues or concerns
* Communicating with onsite partners i.e. cafes, concessions
* Providing excellent customer service – being polite and professional at all times
* Locking and unlocking of gates and facilities eg buildings/toilets etc
* Updating notice boards with notices and information provided
* Staffing park offices and answering phone calls
* Assisting with patrols, inspections and reading of utility meters in major park where based
* Collection of sports permits and allocation of pitches within the Park
* Reporting to Southwark Managers about issues
* Cleaning of buildings and facilities
* Assisting in the provision of organised events and activities within the Park.
* Producing weekly reports and gate locking times
Must be smart and presentable at all times
The role involves working on a rolling roster basis as part of a team working 3 days one week, 4 days the next week on going.
Applicants MUST hold a full UK drivers licence to allow you to drive to and from various location points in a company vehicle
Our client are looking for an experienced Grounds Maintenance Operative to work in various public parks in Hammersmith/Fulham area predominantly.
The public spaces require regular maintenance and up-keep including grass mowing, pruning, planting and general tidyness including litter clearance if needed.
The ideal candidate will have the ability to demonstrate a solid experience in gardening and grounds work. Applicants MUST have a full UK drivers licence with the experience of driving a 3.5t van (Transit Type size).
You should also have a conscientious and professional approacjh to your work and be able to conduct yourself to the highest standards while working in an environment where you will interact with the public.
The role will also involve daily completion of reports to show areas and works completed.
This is an opportunity for long term ongoing work for the right person
Our global motorcycle manufacturing client is urgently looking to fill the following role:
Role context and purpose:
Update and create latest CAD models to reflect manufactured physical motorcycle products using ProE Wildfire / Creo with minimal supervision.
Key responsibilities will include, but not limited to:
- Producing high quality 3D CAD models using Pro-Engineer from scratch.
- Creation of high quality 3D CAD models taking physical measurements from manufactured components.
- Packaging of CAD models.
- Managing own time and workload effectively.
Ideally have prior motorcycle experience although other sector/commodity knowledge considered.
● Applicant should be qualified to degree level or equivalent in a relevant engineering discipline.
● Proficient in 3D CAD - ProE Wildfire / Creo.
● Significant experience in engineering design and in particular, concept generation and packaging, ideally within the motorcycle/powersports/automotive industry.
● Will be able to demonstrate good time management.
● Will be able to demonstrate excellent understanding of engineering fundamentals
The services advertised by Premea Limited for this vacancy are those of an Employment business.
Premea is a specialist recruitment consultancy representing clients in the UK and internationally within the Automotive, Motorsport and Aerospace sectors
Horticultural Service Technician
We are expanding the team at our Suffolk branch and therefore now looking for an experienced Domestic Horticultural Service Technician to join the existing team.
Reporting directly to the Assistant Service Manager for Groundcare equipment, you will be responsible for the repair and maintenance of all equipment associated with horticultural machinery sold by the company’s sales departments.
Knowledge of Utility, Garden and small Agricultural machinery
Knowledge of both Domestic or Professional Grass Machinery is advantageous
Ability to diagnose hydraulic and electrical faults
Has the ability to work alone using your own initiative and as part of a team
Maintain a good general level of health and fitness
Good general appearance
Excellent customer service skills both face to face and over the telephone
Full clean driver’s licence
Start Date:Immediate, but subject to successful candidates notice period
Location: Framlingham, Suffolk, IP13 9LL
Hours: 39hrs per week - 8am to 5pm, Monday to Thursday and 8am to 4pm Friday (1hr unpaid lunch)
Overtime: Above 39hrs per week will be paid at time and a half
Salary: £Competitive, depending upon experience
Contract: Permanent, Full Time, Hourly
Benefits: 24 days Annual Leave (plus bank holidays), Company Sick Pay Scheme, Workplace Pension, Staff Discount in Country Stores and Death in Service cover (2 x salary)
1. Purpose of Job
The purpose of this post is to carry out various aspects of skilled practical and technical arboricultural work within the Bath and North East Somerset area to a high standard working to BS(Apply online only) standards as directed by the Tree officer/Arborist Team Leader, or as specified by the client or the clients agents.
2. Principal Accountabilities
1. The safety of members of the public and members of the team is imperative.
1. Responsible for the maintenance and safe keeping of equipment daily.
1. Tree care will include working at height, operation of chainsaws (at height and on the ground) and where appropriate chemical control.
1. Assist and work directly with Team Leaders in skilled tasks.
1. Drive and be responsible for an allocated vehicle, duties will include vehicle checks, routine maintenance (for example oil and water checks) and cleaning the vehicle and completing any vehicle log books.
1. Undertake activities largely utilising craft skills ie. Interpretation of plans, site preparation and construction, soft and hard landscaping and setting out safe working areas for work operations.
1. Expected work with minimal supervision and to accept responsibility for the direction of work and other employees assigned to them.
1. Ensuring work is completed to the highest standards.
1. You will be required to use your initiative and judgement.
1. You will be required to liaise with members of Bath and North East Somerset Council and the members of public.
1. You will need to ensure you undertake risk assessments for each job.
12. With the Arborist Team Leader to participate in the formulation of detailed service objectives and policies.
13. With the Arborist Team Leader is to ensure that effective and efficient implementation of Council policies and the achievement of the Council’s policies and the achievement of the council’s objectives, including financial ones.
14. To contribute to co-operative working across services in accordance with the Council’s Vision and Values.
15. To ensure that services are responsive to community needs and that equal opportunity and health and safety issues are identified and addressed effectively.
16. To ensure effective and accessible communication with staff, service, users the general public and others as appropriate.
17. To maintain effective internal working relationship with staff in the Group and their trade union representatives and also between Groups.
18. To comply with all B&NES Service Delivery policies, regulations and instructions as necessary.
19. B&NES council has a NO SMOKING Policy - unless in a digested area
3. Qualifications Knowledge & Experience
* At least 3 years experience in aboriculture
* NPTC qualification CS30 CS31 CS38 CS39 as a minimum
* First Aid Qualification
* Aerial rescue
* Environmental and ecological awareness.
* Good understanding of Health and Safety including WAH, CHAP 8, COSHH, LOLER, PUWER.
* Use of pesticides PA1 PA6
* Mobile Elevated Work Platform training (IPAF)
* working with cranes (Banksman Slinger)
* The Minimum qualifications is the NPTC as stated above
Job Title: Garden Services Operative
Job Type: Temporary
Duration of temporary role: Expected to last a month with possible extension
Working days and hours: Monday to Friday, 9am-5pm – 35 hours a week
Pay Rate: £10.70 Umbrella per hour
Must Hold UK Driving License
Overview of the Role
Reporting into the Estates Services Officer, you will be responsible for providing high quality grounds and garden services to several of our estates in the Aylesbury area. We are looking for someone who has experience of delivering grounds maintenance across a variety of sites and garden types and has knowledge of Health & Safety legislation, including COSHH and PPE.
* Provide a high quality service ensuring compliance with agreed standards, specifications and timescales.
* Represent on site, working with customers, contractors and colleagues to provide access, reporting responsive repairs, fly tipping, graffiti and safeguarding alerts.
* Record customer feedback and suggestions, acting on minor changes and collating information to support decisions on service improvement.
* Ensure company vehicles are kept in a clean condition, with regular maintenance and compliance checks taking place to ensure safety of use.
* Foster positive working relationships with customers, colleagues and contractors to improve the overall appearance of estates.
* Operate, store and maintain equipment to comply with Health and Safety procedures including COSHH, PPE and prompt reporting of incidents on site.
* Deliver services to standards and specifications, ensuring awareness of the need to deliver a cost effective service to customers.
* Accurately record time spent delivering services.
* Support Training and apprentice development.
Skills & Experience
* Proven professional experience of delivering grounds maintenance across a variety of sites and garden types
* Experience and Knowledge of lawn, shrub and plant care
* Proven experience of achieving high levels of customer satisfaction
* Ability to carry out physical tasks within Health & Safety guidelines
* Ability to work effectively within a team
* Ability to work un supervised
* Ability to use all equipment safely and effectively.
* Ability to work effectively without high levels of supervision
* Knowledge of Health & Safety legislation, including COSHH and PPE
* An understanding of how to use mobile working devices e.g. tablets
* Knowledge and experience of the safe and regulatory use of horticultural fungicides and pesticides.
* NVQ 2 or 3 in Horticulture or of RHS/City and Guilds/HND equivalent
* PA1, PA4b and PA6 NPTC Certificates
Our client are looking for an experienced Grounds Maintenance Operative to work predominantly in Burgess Park SE5.
Burgess Park is a 56 hectare public space that requires regular maintenance and up-keep including grass mowing, pruning, planting and general tidyness including litter clearance if needed.
The ideal candidate will have the ability to demonstrate a solid experience in gardening and grounds work. Applicants MUST have a full UK drivers licence with B+E entitlement for trailer towing to move various tools and equipment.
The BE entilement will be clearly shown on the rear of your drivers licence. Unfortunately applicants without this entitlement will not be able to be considered for this role.
You should also have a conscientious and professional approacjh to your work and be able to conduct yourself to the highest standards while working in an environment where you will interact with the public