fixed term 6 month contract
Gap Personnel (operating as an employment business) are currently recruiting for an experienced HR Administrator for a busy Food production facility based in Yetminster on a 6 month fixed term contract.Previous experience within an HR Administrative role is essential as you will be required to pick up the role quickly
The role is varied and you will assist with the following tasks;
*Employee induction training
*Liaising between departments
*Chasing department data
*Data input and email follow ups
*Supporting managers with HR queries
*Support on project work
*Supporting guidance on grievances and disciplinary
The ideal candidate will be a strong communicator , good administration and organisational skills, and the ability to work under pressure
*Prior HR Experience
*Strong organisational and communication skills
*A strong work ethic
Fixed term 6 month contract
Salary: Dependent on Experience
up to £13.00 per hour
This is an exciting opportunity to join the Reserves Team at Norfolk Wildlife Trust.
Norfolk Wildlife Trust is the county’s largest environmental charity, committed to the protection and enhancement of Norfolk’s wildlife and wild places.
Woods and Heaths Nature Reserves Assistant
Salary in the range of £17,000 - £18,000 per annum
Covering: Woods and Heathland in Mid Norfolk (i.e Dereham, Wymondham, Watton, Attleborough, Aylsham, Fakenham Area)
Contract: 2 Years Contract
The post holder will assist in the effective day-to-day running of the reserves by undertaking and assisting in land management, the maintenance of machinery, equipment and estate fabric, and implementing the visitor programme.
Applicants should have experience in managing woodland and scrub, grassland and heathland habitats.
Closing date for applications is midday on Monday 11 September 2017
Likely date for interviews will be Friday 22 September 2017
TO APPLY AND FOR MORE INFORMATION:
If you would like to find out more about this position and to apply, please click the 'Apply Now' button to be directed to our website to download the Job Description and Job Details.
Reg. Charity No. 208734
No agencies please
My Client is a well respected Facillities Management Company who are currently looking for a Groundsman who is LANTR trained in the various equipment.
They would be using various gardening equipment for example hedge cutters. This role also involves using various weed killers and will encompass various ground maintenance duties. Therefore certificates would be advantageous.
A driving licence would be desirable.
If this sounds of interest please apply by sending me a full CV to or call me on (Apply online only)
This is an exciting opportunity for someone to join a growing drainage and civils supplier based in the beautiful Sutton Coldfield countryside. Over the last five years the company has seen a 20% year on year revenue growth to become one of the UK’s leading suppliers of drainage and civils products to the agricultural, construction and sports turf sectors.
As part of a vibrant, fun and dynamic sales team, you will be responsible for handling incoming sales enquiries as well as driving new sales. This is a target driven role where you will be required to meet monthly sales targets.
● Handle incoming enquiries from phone calls, emails, web enquiries or whatever other form.
● Understand the customer's requirement by listening to and working out what is important to them.
● Record all the customer’s information and requirements in our state of the art CRM system.
● Build compelling and attractive proposals in order to persuade the customer that Cotterill Civils will be his/her best partner now and in future.
● Systematically follow up with the customer using reminder tools in your CRM and calendar.
● Understand objections the customer may have to placing an order, try to overcome this objection in order to convert the sale.
● Finding new business through tele-sales calls to approriate companies.
● Building and maintaining excellent relationships with customers.
● Prioritise the above tasks in very busy periods so that you are doing the most appropriate task.
● Converting sales enquiries into orders and obtaining new sales leads in order to meet monthly sales targets set in collaboration with your sales manager.
● Team player
● Personable and excellent telephone manner
● Target driven
● Computer literate
● Eager to learn with a can do attitude
● Good time management
● Ability to prioritise work load
● Work well under pressure
● Experience of working in the construction, civils or drainage sector preferred, but not essential
● Sales experience preferred, but not essential for someone with experience in construction, civils or drainage sector
● Clean driving licence
This is dependent on the candidate’s experience. It is a base salary with a commision structure
Make sure you “HIT” and “APPLY” if you feel you are suitable for this role!
Carlton Recruitment is holding a Candidate registration day in Epsom on Friday 25th August.
We will be recruiting for this role and a variety of exciting temporary and permanent positions.
If you’re currently looking for your next opportunity then pop in with your CV and passport and introduce yourself. We’ll talk you through our latest vacancies and get to know what you’re after in your career!
Friday 25th August between 9:00am - 5:30pm EPSOM HEAD OFFICE, Global House, 1 Ashley Avenue, Epsom Surrey KT18 5AD
Please phone our Epsom office if you need to visit outside of hours. We look forward to seeing you.
5 days on 2 days off on a 12-week roster
7.30am - 3.30pm
Our client is seeking an enthusiastic and a committed individual who believes in the delivery of quality care and who enjoys working with older people with high care needs. In this role, you will be required to be flexible in your daily work and provide support as directed by the Hospitality Service Manager.
Main Purpose of Job
To be responsible for the day to day upkeep and cleanliness of specific areas within the company, ensuring the delivery of high quality cleaning under the direction of the Housekeeping Team Leader
To ensure whilst carrying out the role, that at all times residents are treated with respect and dignity and that individual’s rights to privacy, independence and choice are met.
Key Tasks and Responsibilities
To carry out day to day cleaning tasks as set out in the cleaning schedule, including the cleaning and up keep of all communal areas and residents’ rooms
To ensure the highest standards of cleanliness are met, complying with infection control standards throughout the company
To maintain and requisition cleaning materials in order to deliver cleaning service
To display 'wet floor’ warnings signs, as appropriate and remove once the floor is dry
To dispose of clinical and domestic waste correctly and safely
To ensure security of the premises is maintained at all times: combination codes or keys must not be given out to anyone without management permission
At all times, to promote the interests of the company and ensure that the culture and ethos is maintained, nurtured and supported
To adhere to and work within the Food Safety (General Food Hygiene) Regulations 1995
To report accidents /incidents and any health and safety issues or concerns to the Unit Manager and complete relevant paperwork
To assist with induction and provide support to new members of staff where required· With regard to yourself, to take responsibility together with your manager for your own development and ensure you maintain an up to date knowledge of all areas relevant to your role
To actively promote the concept of Equality of Opportunity in all day to day activities
To be aware of and comply with the companies security procedures
Able to work unsupervised and as part of a team
Honest, reliable and responsible
Hardworking and consistent in their work
Hygienic and have an awareness of Health & Safety regulations
Methodical, demonstrating accurate measuring of cleaning materials
Able to follow instructions
Able to demonstrate good communication skills
Be physically able to carry out the requirements of the role
Show total commitment to excellent customer service and satisfaction
Unfortunately, due to the high number of applications currently being received, only shortlisted candidates will be contacted
Are you interested in working for an expanding fresh produce company who are leaders in their field? Do you have Account Management experience or do you have great customer relationship skills and are looking for a career working in fresh produce?
DGM Growers are currently looking for an Account Manager on a 12 month fixed term contract to join our team in Paddock Wood.
DGM Growers are part of the Fresca Group, the largest privately owned supplier of fresh produce in the UK. At DGM growers we are market leader growers and suppliers of speciality/niche vegetables to major supermarkets in the UK. We are the only UK’s only grower of Chicory.
More about the role…………..
As an Account Manager with DGM you are responsible for building sales through development of your relationships with customers. Your role will be to grow and maintain ongoing sales channels for new business opportunities.
Your role will include:
• Manages your customer relationships whilst promoting and developing our business, ensuring you are delivering on service level agreements.
• Providing accurate data to support the team in DGM.
• Negotiating and agreeing customer prices.
• Providing accurate costing information to support the profit forecasting.
• Researching, analysing, developing, planning and providing points of difference to existing and new product development via promotions, packaging, varieties and seasonal availability.
• Proactively resolving any problems with customers relating to supply, using market knowledge to ensure orders are completed.
• Presenting and using marketing data to highlight potential growth areas, maximise profit opportunities to continually build, improve and sustain customer growth.
Key skills required……………..
• Previous Account Management/Customer management experience.
• Attention to detail, delivering high quality work to deadlines under time pressure.
• Able to carry out detailed analysis and present recommendations in a way that is easily understood throughout the business.
• Looking to innovate, effect and respond to change.
• Excellent communication and interpersonal skills; time management; self-motivation and organisation are also essential qualities.
• The ability to construct professional PowerPoint presentations, and do formulas in Excel
• Ability to understand and interpret customer requirements.
The benefits for you………..
• Salary £25,000 - £40,000 depending on experience.
• Holiday 25 days plus bank holidays
• Company Pension
• Share scheme
Working hours are 8am – 5pm Monday to Friday
NO AGENCIES PLEASE
An exciting opportunity has arisen to join our clients team in Hermitage on a 12-month fixed term contract. The successful candidate will deliver crop protection products and seed to farmers across the region and will assist with site operations including order picking and loading. Our drivers are a key point of contact with our customers and crucial to the success of the business.
The ideal candidate will provide excellent customer service, using their initiative to operate efficiently and safely whilst representing the company to a high standard.
Roles and Responsibilities:
· To liaise with the Site Manager and crop protection logistics coordinator on distribution.
· The transportation of crop protection and other products from stores to customer’s premises
· To assist the storekeeper in the preparation of loads for dispatch
· To plan efficient and cost effective routes to deliver product within agreed timescales
· To operate site forklift trucks in a responsible and safe manner
· To communicate with crop inputs office staff regarding stock movements and packaging problems
· To assist with other activities on site as directed
· To provide cover at other sites as and when required
· The ability to work collaboratively with others and to work independently at times without supervision
· Excellent organisational skills, including prioritising workloads, meeting deadlines and managing a varied workload in a busy environment
· The ability to evaluate problems and develop solutions to respond to changes in customer requirements
· A flexible approach to working hours, specifically in peak periods
· Saturday and Bank Holiday working will be required
· A full UK driving license
· Current ADR would be advantageous
If this is a position you are interested in, please apply online for consideration ensuring your CV is up to date
We are currently looking for estate caretakers with driving licence for a contract in Enfield starting ASAP.
The contract is ongoing Monday to Friday 36 hours a week.
starting pay rate £8.70 p/h after 12 week increases to £9.77 p/h.
Full UK DRIVING LICENCE.
For full details please send your CV to (url removed)
£8.80 Per Hour
Do you like to work outdoors?
Would you like to be part of one of the World's largest landscaping companies who are experts in design, installation and maintaining plant displays?
Our client works in a variety of environments and prides themselves in providing their clients with the highest level of care in creating the perfect workspace and surroundings for any business.
You will be -
-An experienced landscaper or ground worker
-An accomplished grass cutter and weeder
-A good time keeper
-A good communicator and have an excellent attitude
-Driver's licence is essential
Spray tickets PA1 or PA6 required
If this is you contact -
Recruitment Team on (Apply online only) for an immediate start
Contract - possible long-term opportunity for experienced Gardeners working for Local authority contractor who specialise in Gardening & Landscaping services .....
IMMEDIATE START - ONGOING - £300 PER WEEK - DRIVING LICENCE IDEAL (NOT ESSENTIAL) - MIN 1 YEAR GARDENING EXP
is Europe`s largest provider of grounds maintenance services and landscape construction projects, with an annual turnover of £350m and 5,000 staff operating throughout the UK and France. Offering a holistic range of services to support the creation, maintenance and management of landscapes throughout the UK, working with both public and private sector clients to deliver bespoke solutions for each project`s unique challenges.
UK`s services range from professional open space management, to landscape design and build, grounds maintenance, tree surgery, outdoor facilities management, biodiversity management and waterways management.
Working as part of the South Mobile team, based out of SW10 post code - local gardeners immediately available very suitable!
- Min 2 months work up until 6/10/2017 earliest - Possible longer term
- 07.00 am - 4.00 pm (1 hour lunch and 30 minute morning break)
- £300.00 per week
- Knowledge of cutting equipment and machinery helpful
- UK Driving licence also additional bonus - Happy to drive if needed
Skills & Requirements
- Grass cutting
- Flower beds / Spraying (if licenced)
- Caretaker duties - litter picking etc
- General Gardening & tidy up duties
For further information please call - Danny Algar (Email Removed) Pinpoint - 02087733250 - Apply now