AMB Technical require a Painter for 1 days work in Helensburgh Glasgow.
* Must have CSCS card.
* Must have own tools, PPE and transport.
* Job is one day potentially two.
* CIS / LTD / PAYE payment methods all available.
* Job starting Monday 16/12/18.
* Pay rate £14.50.
If interested please call our office on (Apply online only) or our out of hours number on 07387273700
Sustainability Advisor - Birmingham
12 Month Contract
Salary up to £35,000 per annum + benefits
Penguin Recruitment is working alongside a leading construction company to bring in a Sustainability Advisor based in their Solihull office. This role is Maternity cover, and is a contract up to 12 months.
In your new role you will be completing a variety of tasks and duties, such as BREEAM Assessments, provide sustainability advice to the region, undertake site-visits, and more.
To be considered for this role, you will ideally:
* Have BREEAM Experience
* Preferably be a BREEAM Accredited Professional
* Hold a relevent degree
* Be passionate and committed about sustainability
Our client will offer their new sustainability advisor a competitive starting salary plus generous benefits package.
Interested? To discuss this position or other roles in the Sustainability Sector, please contact Sam Harris on (Apply online only), or email a copy of your CV over and we will be in touch shortly
Steel/Architectural Metalwork Draughtsman
Structural Steel and Architectural Metalwork Fabrication Draughtsman needed to work for a busy Steel / Architectural Metalwork Subcontractor / Fabricator. Taking architect’s designs and creating workable solutions, high quality installation and fabrication drawings. Any 2D and 3D drawing software is acceptable. Use of AutoCAD 2D, 3D, Tekla or Graitec Advanced Steel are desirable.
Experience in fabrication is essential
Graduate 3D Visualisation Draughtsman
A fantastic career opportunity for a Graduate 3D Visualisation Draughtsman to join an expanding, multi-disciplined design team. You will be supporting Estimators, creating 3D visualisations for quotations.
An ideal candidate will have knowledge of 3DS Max, V-ray or similar software as well as the essential knowledge of AutoCAD. You should also be able to understand and read architectural drawings as standard
A SolidWorks Draughtsman is needed to join a very busy design team within a well know manufacturer of GR Concrete Cladding and associated products. Ideally you will have SolidWorks experience, or a similar 3D technology. This is a great position and open to any level draughtsman.
We are looking for someone who is hardworking, experienced and efficient. You will be expected to liaise with Directors, create detailed manufacturing CAD/SolidWorks drawings. Strong attention to detail is required for success in this role
Glazing/ Curtain Walling Draughtsman
Curtain Walling / Glazing Draughtsman needed to work for a leading Curtain Walling / Glazing manufacturer and installer.
Ideal applicant will have a good understanding of design, being able to take an architect’s design and create a workable solution. Applicant should be able to perform site surveys, measure and then take ownership of the project from the drawing perspective. Then be able to create high quality installation and fabrication drawings.
Great company to work for
First People Solutions are currently engaged to recruit several freelance Site Engineers for our client’s Civil Engineering Division to be located on projects in Fife.
Our client are carrying out a wide range of projects throughout the UK including roads, substations, earthworks, substructures, drainage, bridges, surface and underground car parks, external works and infrastructure for clients in both commercial and public sectors
Due to recent project wins, our client is looking to add experienced freelance Site Engineers to join their team in Fife.
As a Site Engineer, you will be:
* Working closely with the Site Manager and Project Manager to ensure planning/programming are adhered to.
* Setting out lines and levels
* Handling immediate technical queries on site and taking necessary action to answer queries.
* Implementing instruction and direction from the Site Manager and Project Manager.
* Ensuring all paperwork is managed and kept secure on all site matters.
The client are offering a competitive rate.
Successful Site Engineer candidate will have:
* An eye for detail.
* Demonstrable civil engineering background
* Organisation and task management aptitude.
* Communication and relationship building skills.
* Diligence on site
For more information on the Site Engineer position, please apply online attaching an up to date CV
Telescopic Handler Operator
Job Type: Contract
Start date: Immediate
Industry: Building and Construction
Location: Westbury, Wiltshire
Salary: GBP 15.00 - GBP 17.00 per hour.
Daniel Owen are a recruitment company that specialise in placing people within the construction, engineering, rail & maintenance industries.
Our client is looking for an experienced telescopic forklift operator to join them on a project based in Westbury for one week. The working hours will be 7.45am-5.30pm Monday-Friday, and may involve some weekend work if needed.
Daily responsibilities will include:
* Operating 17m Telehandler
* Assisting with deliveries
* Assisting with labouring when required
* Ad hoc assisting of work on site Requirements for the role of telescopic handler operator
* A valid CPCS card
* A valid UK driving licence
* Own PPE - High vis vest, safety glasses, gloves, dust mask and hard hat can be provided by Daniel Owen
Are you a skilled and experienced subcontract Electrician looking for a new opportunity at a leading company in the building services sector? If so, we are recruiting on behalf of our busy client.
Ideally they are looking for an enthusiastic and experienced Electrician who is motivated and capable of delivering maintenance work and internal refurbishment projects on time and to budget.
This is day work with a pay rate of £15 per hour.
The Job Role:
* Delivering maintenance work and internal refurbishment projects on time and to budget
* Forward planning and working within a team environment
* All aspects of electrical work
* The safe use of hand tools, for example screwdrivers, power drills, pliers, paper strippers and a variety other tools
* Carrying out repairs and reactive maintenance
* Recording and reporting information accurately, both internally or externally
* Reacting quickly to any unforeseen issues on site, all with an uncompromising approach
* Problem solving site issues as and when they occur
* Early identification and rectification of any defective works within the contract timescales
* Managing and effective control of owned and hired plant
* Working closely with the client's Site Management Team to ensure that things run smoothly
* Ensuring good communication between all parties
* Ensuring that the site is clean, tidy and maintained to an acceptable level of cleanliness at all times
* Contributing to the commitment to assist and develop the client’s culture of Continuous Improvement
* Considering safety compliance with a diverse sector of client groups
Experience / Requirements:
* Experience in electrical maintenance, installation and testing - 236 Part 1 & Part 2
* Must have a flexible attitude
* The commitment to quality and excellence, with the ability to perform under pressure and take ownership of work and follow it through to a satisfactory conclusion
* Must be a confident communicator with good client-facing skills
* Evidence of successfully outputs and levels of productivity
* Suitably qualified
* Minimum of a valid CSCS Card
* DBS cleared
* First Aid would be advantageous
£20 - £21 per hour
7th January Start
V3 are working with a highly reputable M&E Contractor on a project in central Reading.
- Large Commercial refurb job
- 1st and 2nd fix plumbing
- 20 toilets need altering and re-plumbing
- Soil pipes
- CSCS card is essential
- NVQ Level 2 or 3 preferred
- Must have own tools and PPE
If you would like to know more or would like to be considered for this position, please click apply or contact Tim Norford on (Apply online only) or (Apply online only).
V3 is acting as an Employment Business