To provide a skilled level of electrical work for installation, repairs and maintenance within the field of electrical contracting
Allocated tasks may include the following –
Provide a skilled level of electrical work for installation, repairs, maintenance, testing and certification
Adhere to and deliver work in accordance with the current Institute of Electrical Engineers Regulations BS 7671 and all relevant codes of practice and guidance.
Identify required materials and resources to effectively complete required works and organise a variable workload to meet deadlines.
Identify and manage tools, materials and equipment needed for service delivery, maintaining stock impress and plant and equipment to ensure effective and efficient use of resources for service delivery.
Ensure work is completed in accordance with, all appropriate regulations, contract specifications, designs, drawings and instructions.
Deliver on site solutions to any problems experienced in line with regulations and organisational expectations.
Operate vehicle based, handheld and or remote working technology in delivery of service. Gather and record data for information systems, recording and updating asset inventories and attributes
Liaise with technical and non-technical officers / site supervisors / project managers and staff from other contractors and service providers on site as necessary.
Candidate Profile –
1. To have gained the following–
City & Guilds 2360 or equivalent,
C&G 2382 17th Edition BS7671 IEE Regulations,
C&G 2391 Testing & Inspection
C&G 4339 Inspection & Testing of Electrical Equipment.
Achievement Measurement 2 (AM2)
2. Experience of
Installing and maintaining electrical installations
Testing and inspecting electrical installations
3. Ability to communicate operations related information both verbally and in writing
4. Ability to formulate practical solutions to problems & make well reasoned decisions based on available information, within given timeframes.
5. Numerate to a level in keeping with the tasks to be performed
6. Can use available information technology soft and hardware.
7. Must be physically fit to carry out manual tasks, able to operate plant and equipment and able to climb ladders and work at heights
8. Able to drive with a current licence
Are you a PTS Operative. Are you looking for work in the South West area (Plymouth & Exeter). If so, Ganymede could be the employer for you.
Our client, a leading government contractor is looking for PTS staff to join their operations, currently working on large maintenance projects in both the Plymouth and Exeter area's. The candidate will ideally have previous experience working as a PTS Operator. All candidates must hold a valid and in date sentinal card. The candidate must also have an in-date medical as well as a valid D&A completed in the last 3 months. Transport will be provided to and from the site of work. A full valid UK driving licence would also be advantageous. Come and join a growing team.
If you would like and contribute to this dedicated, experienced and highly motivated team then you must have:
1. Valid ICI
2. Valid PTS (preferably with track induction)
3. Valid driving licence (preferable but not essential)
4. Good health and safety knowledge
5. Good attitude and strong work ethic
6. Small tools ticket would be advantageous but not essential
This role is open to recieving applications. Individuals will only be considered for this role if they have the relevant experience and valid tickets required to do the role
My client is seeking a Senior Quantity Surveyor to work on a £4m new build school in Berkshire.
The successful Senior Quantity Surveyor will be responsible for a JCT D&B contract on a regional framework. You will be looking after procurement through to final accounts of all packages on site, reporting to a visiting Commercial Manager.
The Senior Quantity Surveyor will have at least 5 years' experience and comfortable working as the standalone commercial contact on site.
To be considered for this Senior Quantity Surveyor role, you must have valid SMSTS, CSCS and First Aid certificates.
If you are interested in this Senior Quantity Surveyor position, please forward your CV to (Email Removed)
Senior Agent / PM required for 6 months on scheme near Darlington. Duties will include providing support to the existing team on the construction of a new section of motorway. The project is at trial hole and ground investigation stage, so will need an experienced hand to ensure all protocols are adhered to. Applicants must be experienced on highways projects, be efficient with paperwork and be comfortable dealing with clients
ForeFront Scaffold Solutions: we are looking for 1 Cherry Picker driver to start work in Norwood, HA6.
£14 - £15 per hour depending on experience.
40 hours per week, Monday - Friday 8am whilst 4pm
The Ideal candidate must have a CSCS card and an IPAF ticket in date. Must have a Harness and full PPE
Call forefront if your free or apply online and someone will come back to you over the weekend
Role: Senior Planner
Sector: Residential Construction
Location: Central London
Rate: £450-£500 per day
One of our leading clients are searching for an experienced senior planner to join their current project in Central London. They have an impressive portfolio of successful residential, commercial, and retail projects, and they are currently looking to expand their planning team after winning a number of tender bids recently. The Ideal candidate will be someone who has previous experience working on numerous residential projects as a planner, with 10 + years’ experience in the industry.
* Participate in defining work package breakdown and identifying scope of works to develop logistics strategy and planning.
* Conduct leading edge critical analysis of sequencing and sequencing methodologies.
* Produce and maintain work package documents that incorporate current and progressed procurement schedules, bar charts and package content sheets.
* Make recommendations, challenge programme proposals and give advice to teams on improving programme duration.
* Prepare and issue monthly report (Planning and Project) and weekly “S” curves.
* Liaise with project teams to monitor progress and highlight deviations from schedule.
* Prepare weekly / monthly / quarterly progress reports from gathering information from the construction teams.
* Supervise direct reports / more junior members of the Planning team.
* MUST have worked previously as a planner on a large-scale high-end residential project.
* CSCS Card.
* 10 + years’ experience as a planner.
* Asta PowerProject user.
* Must be within 1 hour of Central London.
Vivid Resourcing are committed to equality of opportunity for all applications from individuals are encouraged regardless of age, disability, sex, gender reassignment, sexual orientation, pregnancy and maternity, race, religion or belief and marriage and civil partnerships or any other characteristic protected by law
Interaction Recruitment looking for a labourer for a site in Canterbury,
job involves lifting so would need to be phisically fit,
Must have CSCS and PPE
Please call jason on (Apply online only) or text (Apply online only)