ADARMA are seeking a contract Senior Splunk Consultant to act as a Splunk Architect with a leading multinational client. Acting as a leading Splunk SME with our client, this Architect will be continuing a major project of work to further deploy and embed the Splunk platform whilst also working on a major SOC transition.
This is a remote position so we're happy to consider candidates from across the UK.
Within this capacity, your duties will include but are not limited to;
- Leading on a data onboarding workstream
- Reengineer and developing new Use Cases within the Splunk platform
- Improving data input from a range of sources into Splunk
- Effectively decommission Legacy SIEM systems
To be considered for this role, you will be/have;
- Proven expertise of working as a Splunk Architect- ideally with the relevant certifications
- Real knowledge of Use Case design, assessment and delivery
- Experience of working on SOC-based projects
- Working knowledge of other SIEM systems
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
We are Adarma, one of the largest independent security services companies in the UK. As a business formed and run by veteran senior security leaders, we know security and how to deliver real value in the real world. This is why our clients are successful FTSE 350 organisations from all industry sectors.
See us as your true partner in security. We have the experience, proven track record and industry recognition, to provide best-of-breed services for all our clients. Our team are specialists in Threat Management including SOC design, build & operation. And we always tailor our cybersecurity services to your needs.