Inclusion & Diversity Programme Manager for EMEA
12 month contract
The Opportunity: The Inclusion & Diversity (I&D) Programme Manager (EMEA) will be responsible for the design, development and integration of targeted inclusion and diversity solutions across the EMEA region and ensure that they align to our client’s overall talent and development approach. The successful candidate will also serve as the leader, champion, change agent, and subject matter expert in I&D for the region, working in close partnership with the I&D team based out of their global HQ (California, USA).
Skills and Experience:
* A minimum of 5 years Inclusion & Diversity experience, with a broad business acumen combined with deep functional knowledge of I&D best practices
* At least 5+ years of experience working in a Fortune 500 Company or an HR consulting firm, with a focus on I&D
* Operating with a results-oriented mind-set, not only building strategies but also deploying and monitoring the success of I&D initiatives
* Previous experience as a diversity business partner or in a similar Talent, Development & Inclusion a plus
* Self-sufficient and capable of liaising with senior and executive teams, including building and delivering executive-level presentations
* Ability to navigate at all altitudes across the organization, utilizing strategic insight, excellent project management skills, and the ability to get things done
* Prior experience working in a fast-paced, highly-collaborative, data-driven, global environment is a plus
Role and Responsibilities:
* Provide subject matter expertise on I&D best practices, both external and internal
* Create, support and enable EMEA region-wide I&D diversity action plans in alignment with corporate I&D goals, TD&I priorities and regional HR initiatives: attracting, retaining and developing diverse talent
* Collaborate with HR Business Partners and Talent Acquisition team members, to assess and strengthen diverse and inclusive talent pipelines and resolve talent management challenges
* Serve as point of contact for the region to align employee resource groups (ERGs), corporate implementation of diversity of thought training, diversity sourcing, inclusive leadership, and I&D reporting
* Quickly gain fundamental understanding of the overall business strategy and how to link I&D initiatives to business initiatives and opportunities.
The Company: The role is working for a global pharmaceutical company and candidates will ideally have worked into this sector before and regular international travel will be required.
Applications: To learn more about our client and their newly created opportunity working as a Program Manager for Inclusion and Diversity covering the EMEA region; please call and speak with Edward Laing here at ISR Recruitment or please send through a copy of your very latest CV for an immediate call back