Are you a passionate and confident Cloud Project Manager, ready to make a significant contribution working for one of the UK's fastest growing Financial Services Consultancies?
Then read on.....
MHC are an award-winning IT and Business Consultancy, specialising in Change Management initiatives, which we deliver working in a collaborative way with our Clients.
We are currently working on a wide variety of assignments that include some major Digital Transformation initiatives, Regulatory and Compliance Programmes and Tools adoption projects where we are providing specialist technical and business services to a client base of primarily Tier 1 clients.
MHC are hiring a Cloud Project Manager to join us on a PAYE Contract basis and work on-site at a London based Tier 1 Bank. Initially remote.
To be considered for this role you will be a Cloud SME, with extensive experience of developing Cloud Plan/Cloud Pipeline, and have a familiarity of Regulatory requirements
You must also have the following experience:
- Proven experience on the journey to cloud specifically regulatory engagement
- They must be able to take a cloud strategy, architecture principles and governance processes: develop these into BAU activity
- A clear understanding of building the cloud pipeline and how to do this
- Clear understanding of Cloud Governance and the appropriate governance framework and artefacts required to create appropriate controls and the clear audit trail for the journey to cloud
- Understand the principles of Cloud adoption, data flow and placement.
- Ability to drive reference architecture and best practise blueprints
- Ability to bridge the gap between architecture and engineering
- Understand Information security and Cloud Security best practice.
- Understands the Cloud maturity model and how to drive it
- Managing process for Cloud application/workload reviews/adoption between Governance Boards and Architecture review committees.
- Experience of agile is key
- Hands on individual with the ability to drive delivery and build artefacts
- Ability to communicate at all levels and across each IT function
- Articulate, driven and execution focused.
Please submit your CV for immediate consideration.