Alexander Mann Solutions is a global leader in recruitment and talent acquisition, serving some of the world’s leading brands, in more than 80 countries and 30 languages. With over 3,000 people around the world, we’re uniquely positioned to help you connect with your next role
With a strong British heritage and being a household name, our client is the leading provider of universal delivery solutions to customers, businesses and communities alike. Due to a company wide overhaul and recent changes in market demand, they are now engaged in one of the biggest industrial transformations in recent British history.
On behalf of this organisation, AMS are looking for a for a Head of Monitoring & Reporting contract based in Farringdon, London
This role encompasses responsibility for providing compliance support, specifically the development, implementation and delivery of a robust monitoring and reporting framework on day to day compliance with policies and processes to secure compliance with legal and regulatory obligations.
The Candidate should be:
* Qualified to degree level – substantial knowledge of audit, QA, reporting methodologies, and experience of monitoring compliance with legal/regulatory risk policies and processes.
* Minimum of 10 years’ experience in the field of compliance, 5 years of which should be in compliance monitoring/reporting strategy development and implementation
* Proven significant success in a similar role influencing senior leaders, including executive and Board members
* Experience of working in financial crime (preferable)
* Experience of working with imperfect systems and data, analysing large amounts of data and presenting key trends and results in a persuasive way to a non-technical audience
* Ability to develop holistic approach to identifying, investigating and mitigating compliance risk and when presenting an informed/balanced view of issues to management.
* A self-starter who requires minimal supervision. A proven ability to make quick decisions whilst also ensuring that all issues have been appropriately considered and mitigated.
* Excellent presentation skills – able to communicate clearly and concisely to senior level audiences in person and in writing
* Confident, able to use initiative, excellent judgement, analytical, good communication, organisational skills and strong project management skills
* High degree of problem solving ability and critical thinking
* Very high degree of proficiency with technology and the ability to use a variety of software applications to produce high quality reports for executive/Board level audiences
* Self-motivated with a ‘can-do’ attitude, focused on seeking and delivering solutions
* Ability to manage a heavy and varied work-load, able to adapt in a changing business environment and to embrace and implement change
* Collaborative and accessible approach, able to build mutually beneficial relationships, internally and externally
* Willing to take on new challenges, additional responsibilities and changes in role
* Ability to manage competing priorities and balance conflicting stakeholder requirements
If you are interested in applying for this position and meet the criteria outlined above, please click the link to apply and speak to one of our sourcing specialists now.
Alexander Mann Solutions, a Recruitment Process Outsourcing company, may in the delivery of some of its services be deemed to operate as an Employment Agency or an Employment Business