Would you like to work for an award winning, leading, global organisation that offers great salary and rewards?
Do you want to work for a company that invests in the training and development of employees and rewards them for a job well done?
Our client, based in central Croydon is currently looking to recruit a Resource Planner on a 12 month contract offering a competitive salary of £22,440 plus performance bonus (£1000) and excellent benefits
Interested? Here's more:
The purpose of this role is to monitor the allocation of technician and agent resources in order to maximise and reach business goals and therefore minimise external costs.
* Handle all outbound calls to technicians as required politely and efficiently.
* To handle all resource management related calls transferred by Motor Operations staff in a prompt and professional manner.
* Assume responsibility for assistance files throughout the interception /investigation/reallocation process. Upon completion, ensure the assistance is returned to Assistance Operations for the continuation of the file management process.
* Investigate alternative resource options for assistances when an internal solution is not offered automatically
* Re-allocation of resource must be actioned in a logical, prompt and cost effective manner
* Ensure workloads are monitored in real-time and service standards are maintained
* To maintain control over geographical deployment, deferring Technical decisions to the Technical Team Managers
Is this role for you?
You will need to be a confident communicator with the ability to ensure technicians are meeting business SLA's and customers' expectations. Having a natural ability to build rapport with your team, as well as outsourced breakdown suppliers. The successful candidate will have an enthusiastic and self-motivated attitude with the ability to remain calm, whilst working under pressure.
Our client is looking for assertive individuals who can work effectively on their own initiative as well as within an extremely busy team. Experience of working within a customer focused, office environment is essential, with the ability to schedule workload, diary manage technicians workload, problem solve an array of urgent cases and manage customer expectations.
Working a 35 hours per week, on a shift basis Monday to Sunday between 06.30 - 22.00hrs, including Bank Holidays. These hours may be subject to change in line with business needs. You will be given due notice of any changes. Offering fantastic benefits including Business Incentive Scheme, Private Medical Cover Annual Leave: 22 days (year 1 = 22 days, year 2 = 23 days, year 3 = 25 days), Life Assurance 4 x annual basic salary, Flu vaccination annually, Eye Care vouchers annually, Travel Insurance discounted, Roadside Assistance, Corporate Social Responsibility and Interest free season ticket loan.
***For your information
*Interested? Please send your CV in as a Word format only
**Please only apply if you are already eligible to work in the UK (indefinitely & without sponsorship)
***Not for you but you know someone suitable? Take advantage of the YourRecruit paid referral fee
Skills: Strong communicator, organised, self-motivated, excellent customer service skills, confident telephone manner, strong geographical knowledge, call handler, good IT skills, ability to work shift hours
Due to the large numbers of responses we receive, despite our best efforts it is not possible to respond to every application. Therefore only short-listed candidates will be contacted for this particular role and if you haven't heard from us within 7 days please assume you have been unsuccessful on this occasion. Please feel free however to apply for further roles and we will certainly keep your details on file and contact you with suitable vacancies.
YourRecruit Ltd does not discriminate on the grounds of age, race, gender or disability and complies with all relevant UK legislation.
YourRecruit Limited is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy