For our client in Fribourg we are looking for a Customer Order and Supply Management Specialist for a 6 month contract.
Duration: ASAP- 31.05.2018
Order handling for assigned countries from receipt of order till final invoicing in order to secure smooth order processing. Preparation and issue of offers and quotations for assigned countries. Handling of Letters of Credits and Documentary collections. Contact point for customers, distribution centers, plants, suppliers, banks, Area Managers & Controllers as well as forwarders. Consignment handling. Vacation relief for other countries.
- Receipt of customer orders, review of all terms and conditions, including price and order entry (or review and validation of EDI orders) and order processing according to existing customer protocol/contracts with close follow up to secure on time delivery
- Ensure close follow-up on orders until delivery.
- Manage blocked orders, delivery dates, backorders and make sure to keep customer informed at all times.
- Issue of commercial invoices, proforma-invoices for tenders and quotations, credit notes, commissions and freight invoices (where applicable).
- Organize/assist warehouses, DCs and transportation for export of shipments and constant follow-up until delivery to the customer Support S&OP and marketing in prioritizing orders and if required arrange repositioning between customers (when applicable).
- Customer complaint handling.
- Establish and maintain Customer parameters in the ERP and on documents (ECP and/or customer protocol/contracts).
- Coordinate product and price set-up/updates.
- Minimum: Commercial apprenticeship or equivalent.
- Preferred: Further education in either export or international customer service.
- Fluent in writing and speaking in English French and/or German is a plus
- Minimum: 3-5 years of experience in an international customer service.
For more information, please contact:
Anna Chmura (see below)