Do you have at least 18 months' project and/or customer management experience?
We are looking for a Customer Service Manager to join our team in Skelmersdale where you will work closely in peer-to-peer relationships with one or more Managers of Wetstock Analysis, the Site Services Manager, IT Support Manager as well as the in-house development team. This is offered on a full time, fixed term contract in return for a competitive salary.
The ideal candidate will have experience covering the portfolio of capabilities necessary in achieving excellent customer service delivery, including inter alia all commercial, project, risk, legal and financial aspects. A proven record of establishing and maintaining excellent customer relationships whilst delivering on planned programme and business targets is also required. This is a senior position that requires substantial prior experience and a wide skillset.
We are Dover Fueling Solutions (DFS), comprised of the most trusted names in the fuel industry, are global leaders in driving innovation for over 100 years. DFS, the industry's 1st end-to-end fueling solution, provides advanced fuel-dispensing equipment, including systems and payment, automatic tank gauging and wet stock-management solutions. The DFS business is comprised of industry leading brands including Tokheim, Wayne Fueling Systems, Fairbanks, ProGauge, ClearView and OPW Fuel Management Systems. We lead every market we serve with focused expertise, progressive thinking and customer-inspired innovation to push the boundaries of performance for our customers and shareholders. Fairbanks client base includes major oil companies, national and multi-national dealer groups as well as major hypermarkets.
Key Responsibilities of our Customer Service Manager:
- Provision of information for invoicing purposes; work with the Accounts team to reconcile invoice queries.
- Develop strategic plan for each account with focus on retaining/growing business.
- Provide service performance reports/Dashboard both internally and to the customer as requested by Senior Manager, Customer Services.
- Identify new solutions to extend Fairbanks’ existing services.
- Improve inter-departmental communications and keep other Managers informed by sharing with them successes and progress updates at weekly team meetings.
- Monitor the service performance of each account, within a portfolio of accounts, by ensuring KPIs against a client’s contract are regularly monitored, reviewed and maintained.
- Attend client review meetings as required, providing full and clear updates of our service delivery performance; recognise opportunities to further extend the Fairbanks service; escalate and answer outstanding queries raised by the customer by liaising internally where required.
- Work with Sales team and Technical Solutions Team to coordinate account start up and transition for service delivery.
- Contribute to the strategic direction of the business and support the Fairbanks Leadership Team to take the business forward through strong management practices.
What we’re looking for in our Customer Service Manager:
- Sound understanding of business processes
- Problem solving and an ability to interpret data
- Ability to define and analyse problems effectively, interpret data, evaluate options critically and make reasoned decisions / recommendations
- Strong communication skills (verbal, listening and writing)
- Presents and exchanges information clearly, accurately and appropriately
- Prioritise tasks to meet deadlines
- IT literate
- Well-developed presentation, influencing and communication skills
- Development and maintenance of excellent operational relationships with multinational customers
- Evidence of achievement within a commercial environment
- Management of a portfolio of client contracts
- Experience with budget management
- Understanding of wetstock management or the petroleum / fuel industry would be advantageous
- Ability to travel up to 40%
- Ability to sit for extended periods of time (long international flights)
- Flexibility in approach
- Ability to effectively/clearly communicate
- Full Driving license
The ability to perform the essential functions is a requirement of the job. Reasonable accommodations may be used to meet these requirements.
If you feel you are the right candidate for the role as our Customer Service Manager, then please click ‘apply’ today – we’d love to hear from you