Our client is a public sector, independent Health & Safety regulator.
They are currently seeking a Microsoft Dynamics Developer to join their team in Liverpool on a contract basis, initially for three months and with the possibility of extension.
The Microsoft Dynamics Developer will provide extensive Dynamics CRM design, build and test capabilities to ensure effective day-to-day running, working closely with projects, business teams, analysts and user experience specialists to identify, build and continually improve solutions.
Key Accountabilities include:
• Development and delivery of CRM and digital services and associated architecture, actively influencing and supporting change by advising on options for CRM / case management design, configuration, development, and integration.
• Working with enterprise architecture and data teams to ensure all design and build is fit for purpose and aligned to strategic direction and architectural and data principles.
• Managing the configuration change management process and release plans, maintaining clear and accurate records of configuration management design which will be made available to support risk assessment and incident resolution.
• Within a continual improvement environment, managing, prioritising and delivering a backlog of future service changes/releases for existing live digital services, maintaining an appropriate balance between ‘changing the business’ and ‘running the business’
• Ensuring that an appropriate level of security capability is developed and maintained to protect and maintain the security of information.
• Ensuring delivery of interfaces for new end to end digital services, implementing toolkits and APIs, optimising performance, security and scaleability.
• Producing clear and concise documentation to support software applications
• Supporting digital services once they are live, providing specialist 3rd line support as required, troubleshooting to determine issues and provide remedies.
To be considered for this role, applicants will need to have a solid background in MS Dynamics development. You will have experience of delivering MS Dynamics CRM solutions and upgrades (preferably Dynamics 365) and configuring/customising CRM/case management applications., including Plugin development, Workflows and Custom Workflow Activities, API Development and Integration, Continuous Integration and Continuous Deployment delivery approaches. You will have a detailed understanding of the principles that generate strong, reusable and scaleable configuration design. Test experience with CRM including integration, performance and security would be an advantage.
In addition, the following would be desirable:
• .Net with C# development
• SQL skills
• Understanding of the principles of ITIL and service management.
• Wider Microsoft stack level of experience such as Azure, SharePoint, Office 365, AWS etc..
Experience of working alongside agile projects to design new digital services
• Experience in integrating call centre applications with CRM / case management systems.
• A good understanding of the principles of using Design Pattern Libraries.
• A good awareness of the key components underpinning digital models and the interfaces – e.g. identification and verification, payment systems etc.
• Excellent documentation skills
• Ability to work under pressure and to deadlines.
• Experience of Public Sector is desirable but not essential.
Microsoft Dynamics Developer
Circa £(Apply online only) per day
PLEASE NOTE: Our client is a Public Sector organisation and this role has been assessed to be inside scope of the IR35 Intermediaries legislation.
Key Skills: Microsoft Dynamics, MS Dynamics, Dynamics 365, Developer, CRM, CRM Solutions, Configuration, Plugin Development, Workflow, API Development, .NET, C#, SQL, ITIL.
Electus Recruitment Solutions provides specialist engineering and technical recruitment solutions to a number of high technology industries. We thank you for your interest in this vacancy. If you don't hear from us within 7 working days please presume your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion. You are of course free to resubmit your CV/details in the future and we shall assess your suitability at that time.
This role is a CONTRACT position
Electus Recruitment Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy