In Service Engineer
CV deadline: 19/12 (Email Removed) 0900
Security clearance: SC
We are looking for a SC cleared In Service Engineer with experience of the DISS/MoD.
The In Service Engineer provides support or leadership on the technical aspects of the in-service phase. They seek to apply engineering best practice, ensure that all stakeholders are effectively managed throughout the engineering activities, involve specialists as required and actively consider safety implications before making decisions.
- Provide technical support through life to the User and other projects, involving and interfacing with Suppliers and specialists as required
- Take responsibility to deliver delegated technical work packages, making sure that safety aspects are considered
- Work with Users and Suppliers to ensure the overarching capability is realised to its full potential
- Minimise and manage the risk to availability, whilst ensuring that the solution remains safe and fit for purpose through life
- Manage the obsolescence of components, and ensure that the solution is properly disposed of (or terminated) when appropriate.
As well as the specific experience required above you will have the necessary qualifications, skills & experience of a In Service Engineer to take control of this requirement from its inception to its completion.
If you meet the experience required above please apply/contact me ASAP for the full job spec. Thank you
CV deadline: 19/12 (Email Removed) 1630
Security clearance: SC
We are looking for a SC cleared Project Manager with excellent experience of IT provisions & commercial frameworks/supplier Management.
You will have:
1. Proven project manager track record delivering complex technical projects to challenging timescales.
2. Ability to engage widely, internally and externally; liaison within IT dept., Dstl Commercial, other external 3rd parties and governance boards will be required.
3. Experience of IT Infrastructure provisions.
4. Ability to monitor and manage project risks, actively addressing issues and challenges, but also identify and exploit opportunities when they arise.
5. Experience in working within commercial frameworks and supplier management.
As well as the specific experience required above you will have the necessary qualifications, skills & experience of a Project Coordinator to take control of this requirement from its inception to its completion.
If you meet the experience required above please apply/contact me ASAP for the full job spec. Thank you
Servoca Resourcing Solutions are looking for 2x Crime Officers to work for Hertfordshire Constabulary on a contractual basis.
To investigate crimes recorded by Force Contact Resource.
* Contribute to the management of crime within the Force through allocation, notification and finalisation of all crimes.
* Review crime reports using professional judgement to identify proportionate lines of enquiry Investigate crime.
* Provide assistance and guidance to victims and witnesses of crime.
* Update members of the public on process around crime and incidents which they have been involved in and assist victims and witnesses of crime, answering queries in an effective manner.
* Interrogate and update corporate systems to gain information and evidence to further investigations which sit within the unit e.g. CIS, OASIS, IMS, SETS, ibase and Force data systems.
* Sound investigative skills and knowledge of victim support.
* Ability to research systems to identify investigative and evidential opportunities
* Ability to input to and interrogate computer databases
Location: Welwyn Garden City
Pay Rate: £10.59 Per Hour PAYE - £12.90 Per Hour UMBRELLA
Contract Length: 12 Months
Servoca Resourcing Solutions are in search of 3x Case Co-ordinators to work for Hertfordshire Police on a contract basis.
To contribute to achieving the vision, purpose and values of Bedfordshire, Cambridgeshire and Hertfordshire police organisations in the delivery of their objectives, through the effective coordination and supervision of actions required in cases as they progress through the Criminal Justice System, to deliver an effective outcome with partner agencies so offenders are brought to justice.
* To act as a point of liaison for internal and external partners, working effectively with all and coordinating actions to ensure the readiness of case files, within time guidelines and in accordance with the National File Standards .
* Ensure case material submitted to the Crown Prosecution Service is of the required standard and within agreed timescales.
* Respond to enquiries from internal/external customers, offering advice and assistance in relation to all related matters.
* Present specified offences for their first hearing in the Magistrates' Court if and when deemed appropriate and within the scope of police-led prosecutions
* Administrative experience, including operating word processing packages and a range of office equipment.
* Understanding of evidence (relative to criminal law) and disclosure, the Police and Criminal Evidence Act 1984 and its Codes of Practice
* Knowledge of Criminal Justice System agencies and processes
Pay: £10.50 Per Hour PAYE - £12.79 Per Hour UMBRELLA
Contract Length: 6 Months
Vetting Required: NPPV2
My client based within East Midlands is recruiting for a Housing Standards Team Leader to start in the new year.
* Must be HHSRS accredited and confident when assessing HMO properties in accordance with the HHSRS.
* Worked with relevant services to ensure a coordinated response to complaints from tenants living in rogue landlord properties.
* Taken action where necessary to ensure compliance with relevant legislation.
* Prepared and served statutory notices and orders.
* Must have prior experience as a team leader or display leadership qualities at some point on their CV.
Length: 9-12 Months.
If this position is of interest to you or if you require further information about this or any other positions, please call Jack on (Apply online only).
g2 Recruitment are committed to equality of opportunity for all applications from individuals are encouraged regardless of age, disability, sex, gender reassignment, sexual orientation, pregnancy and maternity, race, religion or belief and marriage and civil partnerships or any other characteristic protected by law
A fantastic opportunity to join a Local Authority has recently become available. You will be joining up with an already established team of Building Control Surveyors from January. The Local Authority is keen to expand their team for 2019. The contract will initially run for 3 months with a view to extend.
You will ideally be professionally accredited to RICS, CABE, MBEng or CIOB standard or working towards those accreditation's. Candidates with a high level of experience that aren’t accredited will still be considered. You should have relevant and, most importantly, recent Building Control experience. It is of great importance to the client that you be tenacious, hard-working and reliable character.
ABOUT THE ROLE
In relation to the Local Authority, the role will entail:
* Checking building designs and drawings in relation to Building Regulations
* Carrying out inspections, ensuring that sites conform to the Building Standards
* Completing projects within a time-frame and budget
* Developing client relationships
APPLY FOR THE ROLE
If this position seems like it could be of interest to you, please direct all initial enquiries to myself, William Burden, a specialist recruiter within Building Control on (Apply online only)
Interim Commissioning Manager – Older People Services
Duration: 6-9 months
Daily Rate: £400-£450 (inside IR35)
Looking for an experienced Commissioning Manager to work with my Local Authority client based in London, the successful individual will work within the Adult Sector prioritising the Older People Services. The assignment will be for an initial 6 months with the likelihood of extension.
·Strategic Commissioning across the Health and Social Care
·Operational management of the Older People Services
·Market management & development of the commissioning strategy
·Procurement and contract management
In order to be considered for this role, you must have extensive experience once commissioning within the Older People Services. Great opportunity to help make a difference within the Social care sector.
Shortlisting will be early next week, interviews will hopefully be conducted next week depending on my client’s availability.
Please call me, Alex Miller or can you email your C.V
Servoca Resourcing Solutions are in search of a number of Investigators to work for Hertfordshire Constabulary on a contractual basis.
Investigate offences involving research, evidence and intelligence gathering within the Local Crime Unit.
* Responsible for the collection of all relevant documentation, information or data that will be required by the investigation to form an overall picture of the circumstances of the case including the application for and execution of search warrants.
* Undertake searches of premises of arrested or detained individuals and where appropriate seize and take control of items for further investigation.
* Interview suspects (alone or with colleagues) including using inferences, ensuring at all times the correct treatment of the detained individual.
* Identify appropriate witnesses and obtain statements including the further arrest of a suspect when at a police station and using inferences ensuring at all times the correct treatment of the detained individual.
* Produce written evidence and, where necessary and appropriate deliver that evidence in court
* To prepare briefing material and contribute at team briefings
* Experience in criminal investigations and following investigative processes
* Experience of conducting interviews and taking statements in investigative processes.
* Experience in inputting and interrogating computer databases.
* Experience of preparing documentation to build case files for prosecution to the appropriate standard.
* Understanding of the Criminal Justice System
Locations: Various across Hertfordshire
Pay Rate: £12.58 Per Hour PAYE - £15.44 Per Hour UMBRELLA
Contract Length: 6 Months Initially
I am working with a client in Somerset who is looking to bring on-board a Conservation Enforcement Consultant.
The role in question requires a listed building specialist and the client would prefer the prospective candidate to have experience of running with a case through prosecution.
* Taking on culturally significant cases.
* Conducting site visits.
* Liaising with members of the public.
* Drafting notices, and preparing written evidence.
Candidates who are PACE trained are preferred. The candidate should have excellent communication skills and be familiar with Uniform.
The contract will be ranging from 3-6 months with the possibility of an extension based on performance. The client would be looking for a start date as soon as possible. The rate is open and negotiable.
If you think your skills or experience match this role, or you would like information on our other roles we have available, please feel free to give me a call on (Apply online only) and ask for Alex
The role will contain, but will not be limited to, the following:
- Prepare and issue engineering data to meet project requirements, in line with design standards, whilst maintain quality, cost and schedule adherence
- SOP Engineering data to be issued in accordance with agreed programme timescales to a high quality standard.
- Check engineering data after completion & prior to a formal check to ensure compliance with the project requirements.
- Authorised checkers are to carry out a formal check to ensure compliance with the project requirements SOP Data to be checked in accordance with current working practices in particular.
- Liaise with IPT members in other departments and customer areas, fostering a team-working and collaborative environment.
- SOP Maintain and promote professional standards of conduct at all times, and a positive attitude towards the work of the IPT, both internal and external to the team and company.
- Support all activities designed to provide benefit to the business.
- Identify risks & propose mitigation action SOP feedback provided to design team leader.
- Produce & evaluate queries as appropriate & support the generation of any resulting REA’s & MCA’s SOP all queries to be answered in agreed timescales.
The Individual :
• We are looking for candidates who typically hold a relevant engineering qualification to HNC/HND level or above.
• Ability to apply engineering principles to problem solving in the Product Design domain .
• Ability to work effectively in a team.
• Good presentation and communication skills.
• Ability to work effectively with people from technical and business backgrounds.
• Possess commercial awareness Excellent: Microsoft Word, Excel, Powerpoint, Project Good: Outlook
Pay Rate & Working Hours:
- £30.00 per hour on a LTD company basis (PAYE & Umbrella options are available).
- 12 Month Initial Contract.
- 37 hours per week.
To apply for this vacancy please submit your most up to date CV with a daytime contact telephone number.
Matchtech acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers and is part of Gattaca Plc.
Gattaca Plc provides support services to Matchtech and may assist with processing your application