Tradewind are currently working in partnership with a reputable Primary School in Camden, North London to recruit an experienced School Administrator.
Our partner school are currently looking to recruit an experienced School Administrator to start immediately and cover a yearlong maternity post. You will be professional, experienced and well-presented with recent experience in a school environment. This role has working hours of 8am – 4Pm with an hourly pay rate of £13 per hour.
You will be working in a fantastically well-equipped private school in the heart of Camden, North London where you will be working in a professional, performance driven environment.
We are looking for:
• A polite and well-presented individual with very good organisational skills
• An individual with a strong academic background. Degree level education would be desirable but not essential.
• An experienced candidate with a background of working within a school environment
• Excellent I.T competency and an individual who is familiar with a number of school and office software packages.
Your main responsibility in this role as the school’s administrator will be to support the school’s Business Manager with day to day administrative duties. This includes but is not limited to; processing payments from parents, correspondence to parents and reporting child absences
Located in a fabulous area of Camden, North London. This Private Primary School is in between both the jubilee and Bakerloo line as well as being close to several major bus routes.
The successful applicant will benefit from:
• A well established and highly reputable Private school which has full roll every academic year.
• A friendly, results driven environment where children’s education is the paramount and is very well supported by parents.
• The opportunity to gain permanent employment should you be successful in the temporary role
By registering with Tradewind, we can offer you:
• We attract top education talent and in return offer top rates of pay
• We care about your training and development more than any other agency – which is why we can offer you more certified CPD courses than any other education recruitment agency, 25 to be exact! That’s 18 more than our next nearest competitor
• Great referral scheme – recommend a friend and earn up to *£100
• Full interview preparation and assistance – so you’re fully prepped and confident, increasing your chances of success
• Help with lesson planning - our support doesn’t stop once we’ve secured you a placement
• Online Portal for your timesheets and log your availability
• Free social and networking events to get to know your peers and consultants
To apply for this position, you must:
• Relevant admin related qualifications (BA, NVQ etc.)
• A minimum of 2 years’ experience of working within a school office environment
• This position is subject to an enhanced DBS Disclosure, Overseas Police Clearances (if applicable) and professional reference checks.
• Your CV must cover the last 10 Years of employment where possible and any employment breaks must be explained
• You must have the legal right to work in the UK
Click ‘Apply now’ to be considered for this great position as a School Administrator in Camden, London. Or for more information about the role, contact Mark Laurie on 02078455450 / quoting ref no. JN -(Apply online only)
Tradewind Recruitment is a Sunday Times Top 100 employer – stopping at nothing to ensure our candidates, clients and employees come first. At Tradewind you will have access to 25 fully certified CPD courses, that’s 18 more than our next nearest competitor, all focused on making you the best you can be. We have the very best people available to take your call and look after you every step of the way. We pride ourselves on exceptional service and take the time to really get to know you. Put simply; we listen, we learn, we deliver. Why? Because our people matter most.
We specialise in matching Teachers and Support Staff to their dream job, and help Primary, Secondary and SEN schools recruit for a wide range of roles across our 11 offices in the UK, including: London, the West Midlands, the North West, East Anglia, the North East, the South West, Yorkshire, the Midlands, Herts and Bucks.
Awarded REC Audited Education gold standard - Tradewind Recruitment are committed to Safeguarding and are also a proud Equal Opportunities Employer.
‘No terminology in the above advertisement is intended to discriminate on the grounds of age, gender, race, colour, religion, disability or sexual orientation. Tradewind Recruitment is proud to be an Equal Opportunities Employer and accepts applications from all sections of the community