This is a full-time role and the salary will be Inner London scale £28660 - £47298.
This 3-form entry Primary school has up to 30 children in each mixed ability class. The school looks to treat every child as an individual, giving them care and respect to feel unique and valued. The school is aiming to prepare and equip them with the skills, values and attitudes that they will need for a full life in modern day Britain. This school has fantastic facilities and within the past years has moved into a brand-new school.
We are looking for a teacher that can:
- That will have high expectations of pupils and lessons that will enthuse and excite
- Can help the school in its goal of becoming an Outstanding school
- Have high aspirations and expectations on students in both behaviour and achievement
- Fit in with the diverse, inclusive curriculum which is balanced and differentiated to the needs of each student
This is a role to work as a Year 1 Teacher on a maternity contract at a school rated ‘Good’ by OFSTED.
The school is a based in Ealing, they’re accessible from the central line. An excellent area to be as still in Inner London pay although the school doesn’t have an Inner London feel based towards Greenford. Car Parking is also available.
In return the school offers:
An excellent set up with a great SLT that will offer help, guidance and support to all teachers. From my visit to the school I noticed how well behaved students were, 2 students collected me from reception and held every door open for me. They were also very proud of their work on the walls and the displays were fantastic.
By registering with Tradewind we can offer you:
- Rates of pay in line with experience and Main pay scale from day 1
- We care about your training and development more than any other agency – which is why we can offer you more certified CPD courses than any other education recruitment agency, 25 to be exact! That’s 18 more than our next nearest competitor
- Great referral scheme – recommend a friend and earn up to *£100
- Full interview preparation and assistance – so you’re fully prepped and confident, increasing your chances of success
- Help with lesson planning - our support doesn’t stop once we’ve secured you a placement
- Online Portal for your timesheets and log your availability
- Free social and networking events to get to know your peers and consultants
To join us and be successful in this Year 1 Teacher role you will need to:
- Hold QTS status or equivalent teaching qualification
- Overseas Trained Teachers will be considered if you have a comparable qualification with a UK teaching qualification and you can comply with the other points
- This position is subject to an Enhanced DBS Disclosure, Overseas Police Clearances (if applicable) and professional reference checks
- Your CV must cover the last 10 years of employment history where possible and any employment breaks must be explained
- You must have the legal right to work in the UK
Click “Apply Now” to get your application started for the role of Year 1 Teacher. Or for more information you can contact Craig Sowden on (Apply online only) /
We look forward to hearing from you so that we can make a difference to this school Because Education Matters.
Tradewind Recruitment is a Sunday Times Top 100 employer – stopping at nothing to ensure our candidates, clients and employees come first. At Tradewind you will have access to 25 fully certified CPD courses, that’s 18 more than our next nearest competitor, all focused on making you the best you can be. We have the very best people available to take your call and look after you every step of the way. We pride ourselves on exceptional service and take the time to really get to know you. Put simply; we listen, we learn, we deliver. Why? Because our people matter most.
We specialise in matching Teachers and Support Staff to their dream job, and help Primary, Secondary and SEN schools recruit for a wide range of roles across our 11 offices in the UK, including: London, the West Midlands, the North West, East Anglia, the North East, the South West, Yorkshire, the Midlands, Herts and Bucks.
Awarded REC Audited Education gold standard - Tradewind Recruitment are committed to Safeguarding and are also a proud Equal Opportunities Employer.
'No terminology in the above advertisement is intended to discriminate on the grounds of age, gender, race, colour, religion, disability or sexual orientation. Tradewind Recruitment is proud to be an Equal Opportunities Employer and accepts applications from all sections of the community