Primary class teacher
Are you a dedicated, enthusiastic and caring person looking for an exciting new role?
We are currently recruiting for a primary class teacher in the Little Eaton area.
It is a full time role with full responsibility of the class with support from an excellent teaching assistant.
The successful candidate will have a minimum of 1 years’ experience in a similar primary school setting with good curriculum knowledge.
The successful candidate must be comfortable in their academic capabilities as well as have excellent communication skills with both the children and staff. The teacher must be able to support the children in their development both socially and emotionally whilst working closely with a dedicated Teaching Assistant.
What can we offer to you?
A supportive consultant available at all times
Supportive school environment
Flexible working hours
In order to be fully cleared for work you will need to undertake a short registration in order to get you file fully cleared for work. The registration process will include a Disclosure and Barring Service check (DBS). This is essential to being cleared with TeacherActive.
If you are interested in the role please contact Jack on (phone number removed) or email across your CV to
All applicants will be contacted to discuss suitability and then invited to register with TeacherActive.
Registration involves an enhanced DBS check, ID checks and will require you to supply good professional references. We pride ourselves on excellent service. We can provide a wide range of opportunities in schools and other educational institutions, with good rates of pay, at times to suit your needs.
Regular external audits have shown repeatedly that our standards are exceptional. We are passionate about finding the right staff for each environment.
TeacherActive is an equal opportunities employer, and operates as an Employment Business in providing temporary or contract job-seeking services
potential TLR available-immediate online interviews available
Are you a Key Stage 4 and 5 Economics Teacher looking for your next challenge from September 2020? Would you like to work in an OFSTED rated 'outstanding' school in the borough of Kensington and Chelsea, West London? If so, Tradewind Recruitment and their long-standing client want to hear from you today.
The school in question have requested the early assistance in the recruitment of their next Economics Teacher to join them from the start of the (Apply online only) academic year, if you find yourself looking for a new role then please do not hesitate in submitting your CV today to find out more; (url removed).
Please note importantly that due to the school currently bring closed due to the corona virus crisis, the proactive SLT of the school will be carrying out online interviews in the forthcoming weeks; please send your CV for immediate consideration.
About the School - Economics Teacher - Kensington and Chelsea, West London
They are a co-educational school, high-achieving school, based in the heart of Kensington and Chelsea. Tradewind Recruitment have worked with this school for over 15 years and placed a number of staff on both long-term and permanent contracts with excellent feedback.
This school is considered one of the highest achieving schools in the country, GCSE and A-level grades were in the top 10 across London so positions here, as you can imagine, do not come about too often.
Over half of all grades registered last year were 7-9 at GCSE (the equivalent of A* and A) so, as you can imagine, if you are looking for a school where you can teach the subject you are passionate about, this is the one for you.
Location of the school - Kensington and Chelsea
As stated, the school is based in the West London borough of Kensington and Chelsea. The school is within walking distance from 4 train stations-both underground and overground-as well as having the benefit of excellent bus links. The current staff base travel from across the capital easily as a result, so even if you are not based in the borough, the chances are this role can still meet your commutable needs.
About the Role -Economics Teacher
*As mentioned the Economics department have recently experienced their record results at the school. They are led by an established Head of Department who has been with the school for 10 years.
*The timetable on offer is teaching Economics from Key Stage 4 through to 5.
*The department consists of 3 full-time teachers and 2 part-time teachers of all levels of experience.
*At Key Stage 4 students are given the opportunity to focus on specific aspects of the subject with a number of them opting for Economics. A-level selection among those in year 11 was at a record high for students going in to the (Apply online only) academic year.
*Applications are welcomed from teachers of all level of experience; with the option to teach commence your induction a possibility for those that have recently completed his induction.
How to apply -Economics Teacher - Kensington and Chelsea, West London
If this opportunity had caught your interest, or you would like to hear more about this and other roles in West London call Eamonn Molloy at Tradewind Recruitment today on (phone number removed) or email your CV direct to (url removed) to be called immediately
Are you a Key Stage 3 and 4 General Science Teacher looking for your next role from September 2020? If so, Tradewind Recruitment want to hear from you today. Applications are warmly welcomed from Key stage 3 and 4 Science Teachers of all levels of experience to work at this Outstanding school!
Tradewind Recruitment are partnering with this OFSTED rated 'Outstanding' Hounslow-based school to source their KS3 and 4 Science Teacher from September 2020. Get in touch to find out more ASAP; (url removed).
The school in question appreciate the challenging circumstances we find ourselves in at present and as a result will be conducting skype interviews for the position in question so please do not delay in sending through your CV for immediate consideration; (url removed)
**General Science - Hounslow, West London
**Full-time Key Stage 3 and 4
**Ofsted 'Outstanding' school inspected in 2017.
**87% pass rate at A Level, GCSE Science at 83% Grade 4+
About the School - Science Teacher - Hounslow, West London
*A school that placed a strong emphasis on preparing young people for the world ahead of them; priding themselves on giving them the best possible opportunities from an early stage.
*Excellent behaviour. As an agency, we have worked with the school in question providing years providing long-term, short-term and permanent staff and always get continued strong feedback.
*The aim of this OFSTED rated 'Outstanding' School is to create an environment in which hard work and strong discipline go side-by-side motivating providing the motivation to succeed.
*This school's accessibility is second to none; it is commutable from a major underground station as well as being a short distance from an overground station where trains can reach in 15 minutes from Paddington!
*It is to cover a maternity absence from September 2020 for upwards of 2 terms; potentially 3. However, with the planned expansion of the department, there is every chance of a potential permanent contract on offer as well.
About the Role - Science Teacher - Hounslow, West London
*Joining a brilliant Head of Department and two Deputy Head of faculties you will have all the support you need to enjoy this placement regardless of your experience.
*The department is made up of 8 full-time Science Teachers and two part-time teachers housed in a fantastic Science department.
*Teaching full-time Key Stage 3 and 4 General Science; the opportunity to offer A-level is also a potential.
How to apply - Science Teacher - Hounslow, West London
If this opportunity had caught your interest, or you would like to hear more about this and other roles in West London call Eamonn Molloy at Tradewind Recruitment today on (phone number removed) or email your CV direct to (url removed) to be called immediately
Tradewind are recruiting! Are you looking for you next role teaching Computer Science in Greenwich?
Tradewind Recruitment are looking for an encouraging, creative and motivate teacher of Computer Science who would suit a full time, permanent role which will start in September based in South East London.
This client is a forward-thinking school; optimistic and ambitious for all. The outstanding achievement of pupils is testament to this. This client consistently outperforms other schools in terms of pupils' progress whatever the pupil's starting point. They achieve this by our commitment to a personalised approach and focus on the individual.
This client is a co-educational community school based in the London Borough of Greenwich, for girls and boys aged 11-18
They offer a dynamic, innovative and engaging curriculum that has been praised by Ofsted. Their curriculum is designed to meet the needs and abilities of all students. They believe learning should be a fun experience and our curriculum is enriched by their specialist status which offers students the opportunity to be creative, gain confidence and develop their self-esteem.
They believe that success begins in the classroom where our talented and creative staff ensure that students are challenged, academically as well as in the ICT.
They are looking for an Computer Science teacher to start with them in September for a minimum of 2 terms and the role would be full time and you would be teaching both Key Stage 3 & 4 Computer Science.
Their excellent GCSE results demonstrate the success of their curriculum, with students achieving well in all areas, from English to Modern Foreign Languages right through to Science.
The school benefits
* a vibrant, exciting and inspiring atmosphere
* a dynamic and innovative curriculum
* each young person's talents and abilities are nurtured and celebrated
* excellent GCSE results
* a successful and thriving Sixth Form
* an exciting vision for the future
**Due to the school closures due to the corona virus crisis proactive SLT members of the school will be carrying out Skype interviews in the forthcoming weeks; please send your CV for immediate consideration**
If this sounds like a role you would be interested in applying for or find out about other similar teaching opportunities contact (url removed) directly for further information
Are you qualified teacher? Do you require the flexibility of supply work?
Provide Education are recruiting for a Primary Teacher for a primary school in the Worksop area.
We are looking for an enthusiastic and ambitious primary teacher to join our agency, applications are invited from both NQT’s and experienced teachers.
We are recruiting for a Primary Teacher with a passion for teaching to provide cover for a primary class. The position is to start as soon as possible and working on an ongoing basis.
Typical School hours are 8.15am-3.30pm with an hour for lunch. Any variance to this will be confirmed by your consultant prior to your assignment.
The ideal candidate should:
* Have previous experience working across KS1 and KS2
* Use positive and effective behaviour management strategies
* Be able to plan suitable stimulating lessons
* Have Good curriculum knowledge.
* Possesses excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
You must have a recent DBS that is on the DBS update service or be prepared to undertake a new DBS with Provide Education.
Benefits of working with Provide Education
* Dedicated consultants committed to getting you work
* Competitive rates of pay
* Attractive refer a friend scheme
Provide Education are a leading education recruitment agency placing Teachers, Teaching Assistants, Cover Supervisors, HLTAs and Nursery Nurses into Schools and Nurseries across South Yorkshire, West Yorkshire, the East Midlands, Manchester and the North East.
We have an experienced team of recruiters and teachers waiting to take your call. If you would like to join a professional friendly agency and are looking to move your career forward by gaining valuable experience or would like to earn some extra money by doing some supply then look no further.
We look forward to taking your call - evenings and weekends included
Would you be wanting to join a diverse, respectful and inclusive school community where staff wellbeing is taken very seriously, with motivated students who are very proud of their school?
Tradewind Recruitment are proudly working with this oversubscribed and reputable Ofsted 'Outstanding' Greenwich-based school that achieves outcomes well above national averages, to strengthen their high performing Business Team in September. Despite school closures due to Covid-19 the school are keen to start the process ASAP for committed Business Studies Teachers who are interested in joining them, and will arrange telephone interviews in the first instance ASAP. Get in touch with Tradewind TODAY to find out more!
**Business Studies Teacher - Greenwich, South East London
**Ofsted 'Outstanding' school in all areas (2018)
**1 in 5 students achieved 3 A's at A-Level in 2019
**Parking available on site
**Excellent focus on wellbeing
**Option available to teach Further Business Studies
About the School - Business Studies Teacher - Greenwich, South East London
* This is a high achieving mixed comprehensive school situated in Greenwich, South East London. They have a reputation for providing an exciting and broad curriculum offer for pupils, within a happy and safe environment.
* With a strong focus on progress, the school vision champions high aspirations whilst ensuring that all contribute to raising achievement of students, whatever their starting point. They believe that there should be no barriers that exclude any child from accessing the best opportunities.
* Teachers here deliver exciting, challenging and engaging lessons which instil a lifelong love of learning. Approaches are personalised, with an emphasis on the achievement of the individual which reflects the School's inclusive ethos.
* This is an ambitious school and the professional development of staff is at the forefront of their future plans. They know that they cannot do well for pupils if they do not fully support staff.
About the role - Business Studies Teacher - Greenwich, South East London
* The school are looking for a talented and committed teacher with the ability to inspire and engage students. As Teacher of Business Studies, you will support with curriculum development for Business and deliver Outstanding lessons to learners for whom lessons move at a fast pace!
* You will have experience teaching to KS4, KS4 and KS5, with an option available to teach Further Business Studies for those with experience in this area
* You will be well supported at any stage of your career by an excellent programme of CPD, as well as initiatives in place that emphasise the importance of wellbeing for both students and staff.
How to apply - Business Studies Teacher - Greenwich, South East London
This and many other schools are actively recruiting for their September intake, if you are interested in finding out more about this, and other Business opportunities in South East London get in touch with Tradewind ASAP for more information. Call Jade Heatley on (phone number removed) or email your CV to (url removed) for immediate consideration
Are you an experienced, or newly qualifying Science Teacher looking to join a South East London school that can offer you an excellent Teaching environment, modern facilities and the chance to be part of a very high performing team?
Are you an ambitious Science Teacher passionate about your subject, looking to join a school that has a strong commitment to staff wellbeing and reducing unnecessary workload? If so, please contact (url removed) today.
Tradewind Recruitment are working with this excellent Greenwich-based school to help them find a Science Teacher who can make a difference to students of all abilities. Get in touch to find out more!
**Science - Greenwich
**Close to Greenwich station
**Locally recognised as very strong in teaching of STEM subjects
**'Outstanding' Ofsted School with great opportunity to make an impact on local students
About the School - Science Teacher - Greenwich
* This Greenwich school is an outstanding, mixed 11-16 comprehensive school, serving a truly multi-cultural community, where every student is valued and treated as an individual.
* What makes this so special is that, in addition to outstanding teaching and learning, students, staff, parents and carers champion their core values and commitment to equality and diversity.
* The school has a varied intake of over 1000 local students who represent the diverse community in this borough and come from all backgrounds and ability levels.
* This is a school who believe that outstanding teaching and learning is underpinned by a key core value and commitment to equality and diversity. Equal access of opportunity is a priority here, as is ensuring that all members of the school community have a deeply enriching and supportive experience throughout their time at the school so that they can thrive.
* The Science team have developed a curriculum that engages students through use of relevant contexts, practical work and visits.
* For NQTs a very comprehensive induction programme will help you to become an expert practitioner, with most NQTs who join this school going on to have very long and successful careers here.
About the Role - Science Teacher - Greenwich
* With a full range of students of varying ability levels, a Science teacher who can show effective differentiation and the ability to help students make consistent progression is a must. Students here are lively, curious and respectful, with the most recent Ofsted report praising the standard of behaviour throughout the school.
* This is a school that offers a great support structure with senior leadership playing a key role in staff development at all stages. They look forward welcoming a Science teacher of any discipline into their team who can bring a passion for their subject and innovative ways to engage students in Science. The school offers ongoing CPD and career progression for excellent teachers.
How to apply - Science Teacher - Greenwich
Are you interested in hearing more about this role or other opportunities in South East London? Call Jade Heatley today on (phone number removed) or email your CV to (url removed) for immediate consideration
Are you a passionate History Teacher looking for a new challenge in a school where you get the opportunity to make a real difference and inspire a love of History in enthusiastic students?
Would you like to find a school where you have the chance to make a real impact on the development of the History Team whilst developing your own career?
Tradewind Recruitment are working with this excellent Greenwich school to help strengthen their History team and maintain high standards in History. could this be your next challenge?
**History Teacher - Greenwich
**Open to current History Teachers and NQTs.
**September 2020 start-July optional for NQTs.
**Help to drive high standards in History across the school and inspire enthusiastic students!
**Join a growing department with excellent facilities.
About the school - History Teacher - Greenwich
* This excellent Greenwich-based school is a high-performing, mixed comprehensive school serving South East London.
* The school opened in 2000 in brand new buildings surrounded by landscaped outdoor spaces and playing fields.
* Their community is a thriving and exciting one in the heart of South East London, providing unique opportunities for students which help them explore both inside and outside the classroom.
* They are proud of the diversity of opportunity such a rich community provides them, both in terms of academic pathways and enrichment opportunities, and seek to maximise this for all within the school.
* Set in large grounds and with excellent resources mean this school setting lends itself very well to sporting success, and students here show willing and talent in their quest to learn and develop their History skills. The staff team is exceptional and relationships between staff and students are very strong. This is your chance to be on the journey with them.
* With a well-established teaching body and support network, they offer a real sense of belonging, and pride themselves on tenure and development of staff.
About the role - History Teacher - Greenwich
* First and foremost, you will be an excellent, hands-on History Teacher who leads by example and is passionate about student progress. You will think innovatively, and have strategies to engage, inspire and promote History across the school
* This is a vibrant and exciting school, that invest heavily in their staff and have a world class training programme to take your teaching, and leadership to the next level.
How to apply - History Teacher - Greenwich
Has this History Teacher position inspired you to find out more? Would you like to hear about this and other positions in South East London? Call Jade Heatley on (phone number removed) to find out more information or email your CV to (url removed) for immediate consideration
Newly Qualified Teachers
£95 - £124.99
Salary is dependent on experience, training or qualifications. The minimum experience, training or qualifications required for this position are: QTS
day to day, short term and long term work
Vision for Education are seeking Newly Qualified Teachers from September 2020 to work in long term and permanent roles in our client schools in Sunderland. Vision for Education receive many Teaching Roles for September across Secondary Schools. Often, these roles are highly suited to Newly Qualified Teachers (NQTs) and we are very experienced in securing Newly Qualified Teachers (NQTs) positions that help them complete their induction. These roles are often long term contracts ,with the ability to complete an induction.
The desired Secondary Newly Qualified Teachers (NQTs) will be working in our client schools from September 2020. We pride ourselves on our provision of good and outstanding practitioners to fantastic schools in the area. We are looking to hear from passionate and determined Newly Qualified Teachers (NQTs) who are looking to start their career in teaching.
Vision for Education works with hundreds of schools in the Sunderland area. Our office in Newcastle covers schools in many other areas also including Northumberland, Durham, Gateshead, South Tyneside and North Tynside. We work with both Secondary schools that have an outstanding reputation in their local area and are passionate about ensuring our community provides the best possible education for our children.
To be considered for the position Newly Qualified Teacher (NQT), you will:
Have experience teaching children in your specific setting.
• Have a genuine desire to become part of a committed team of teaching and support staff.
• Have a passion for teaching with the ability to plan and deliver inspiring lessons.
• Have passed your ITT course
Vision for Education is committed to Safeguarding children and young people. We take our responsibilities extremely seriously. All staff we register will undertake thorough interviewing and referencing checks and hold, or be prepared to undergo, an Enhanced DBS Check that must be registered to the Update Service.
About Vision for Education
Vision for Education is a market-leading education recruitment and supply agency committed to the learning and development of young people. We are an employer of choice for high-quality primary, secondary and SEND teaching and support staff. We have branches across the country, and we are part of the world-renowned education company TES Global.
What Vision for Education offer:
As a valued employee of Vision for Education, you will receive:
• Excellent daily rates paid weekly by our in-house payroll team using the Pay As Your Earn (PAYE) system.
• Guaranteed pay scheme (subject to availability and qualifying criteria).
• Pension contributions (subject to qualifying period).
• Full compliance with AWR (Agency Workers’ Regulations), to make sure you get the pay and working conditions you are entitled to.
• FREE training to help with your professional development such as Team Teach, Autism Awareness and an online Educare training package worth £350.
• Regular social events with 100% complimentary food and drinks.
• £50 refer a friend or colleague bonus scheme.
• Access to a dedicated primary consultant, who will provide ongoing support
How to apply
If you are to be a qualified Newly Qualified Teacher (NQT) who can enthuse, motivate and engage students and would like the challenge of working in a demanding and rewarding environment, then we want to hear from you. Apply today via this website, or for more information about this role and other opportunities across Vision for Education, please contact Natasha Phelps and submit your CV at (url removed) or alternativley call (phone number removed).
Protocol Education are working with a range of nursery clients across Harlow that require temporary and permanent nursery staff to cover day to day sickness/ annual leave.
To be considered you will have; A minimum of 6months experience of working with children from 0-5 years of age
Ideally worked within a nursery school or some form of childcare
Have basic knowledge and understanding of EYFS curriculum
Good communication skills, healthy work ethic and be a team player
Must hold Level 2 or Level 3 qualification in Childcare
Competitive rates of pay
Ongoing support throughout your placement
Opportunities for professional development
Flexible working hours that meet your needs
Please note: We undertake safeguarding checks on all our workers in accordance with the DfE statutory guidance 'Keeping Children Safe in Education'. As part of these checks, we require a current Enhanced DBS Disclosure for everyone working in schools. If you do not have a valid subscription to the DBS Update Service, we will require you to complete a new DBS application as part of the registration process, at a cost of £44