For one of my clients in the Germany we are looking for a Systems Engineer specialised in Functional Safety for coordinating Functional Safety activities in an Automotive Project.
Estimated duration of this activity would be 9-12 months.
This includes developing:
- a Safety Plan
- a Technical Safety Concept
- a safety assessment plan
She/He should also:
- Support product development to implement safety strategies and validate them
- Support quality management to define internal processes and templates to meet ISO26262 requirements
She/He should also take the role of a Safety Manager as defined in ISO26262:
- Maintaining a Safety Plan and monitoring progress
- Planning of activities and procedures for achieving functional safety
- Implementation of project independent safety activities (eg organization specific rules, evidence of competence, evidence of quality management)
- Definition of tailored activities
- Planning of the hazard analysis and risk assessment
- Planning of development activities
- Planning of the development interface agreement (DIA)
- Development of supporting processes
- Planning of verification activities
- Planning of confirmation reviews
- Planning of analysis of dependent failures
- The provision of the confidence in the usage of software tools
The candidate should have practical experience with automotive projects applying ISO26262. She/He should also understand lighting electronics and the technical impacts to safety assessments. Ideally she/he would have worked as a safety manager.
If you're available, either immediately or in the future, send your CV to Aleksandra Wisna