Looking for a Kitchen Porter for a hotel in Brancaster. Preferably with some previous experience in this sector, but not necessary.
The working hours are 10AM-3PM and then 6PM-10PM, you must be able to do both shifts, starting on 22nd October, then carry on doing Monday and Tuesday ONLY every week, must have own transport due to location
Please send your CV to Irena, or call Jark in Kings Lynn
We are currently looking for a supervisor to work on the floor with the rest of the room attendants.
-Ensure the Room attendants have sufficient items and guest supplies for the day’s work.
-Be responsible for Room Attendants appearance and behavior when on duty.
-Ensure room are cleaned and checked to the required standards.
-To be responsible for communicating any problems immediately to your head of department.
Days per week:
3/4 days a week - 6 hours per day
*Someone willing to listen
*Can take demands
Twickenham - London
Stewarding, bag searching, crowd control and door work at various venues and events around London
Must be SIA qualified and available to work nights
Job Type: Full-time
Required licence or certification:
The Mere Collection, consisting of two 4* Deluxe properties including The Mere Golf Resort & Spa and The Stanneylands, a boutique country house, is seeking a Chef de Partie at The Stanneylands. Now is an incredible time to join us we embark on an exciting period of growth following a refurbishment and re-launch of The Stanneylands.
As a business employees are placed at the heart of everything. Therefore a comprehensive training and development program is available to everyone, and as a result of our growth excellent long-term career opportunities are at the forefront of every position we recruit.
Reporting to the Sous Chef, the key responsibilities of the Chef de Partie will include:
* To consistently assist in providing and maintaining the highest standard of food preparation and presentation
* To work on and accept direction in the relevant kitchen sections
* Control wastage and portion size as per dish specifications
* Actively participate in menu development, planning and production
* To be aware of accident reporting, maintenance reporting, fire and emergency procedures
* Check, record and report temperatures of fridges and freezers in line with SOP
* Oversee Kitchen porters ensuring hygiene practice is adhered to
* To understand and observe all Health & Safety regulations, COSHH HACCP, Food Safety and Safety at work act while on company premises
Our Client is looking for a grill chef, line chef or sous chef who shares our energy and enthusiasm for creating the best experience for our customers.
You will be working with a great team in the kitchen under the supervision of the Head Chef, cooking delicious meals according to our company presentation and specifications, working in a fast paced environment, producing great food
You must have experience of working as a grill chef, line chef or sous chef understand the importance of 100% compliance to food safety and H&S. Maintain impeccable cleanliness and hygiene standards, stay calm under pressure, have your own transport to get to and from work.
Full time hours including most weekends
In house training provided
The ideal candidate will hold a NVQ qualification in Catering and must have experience in working in a team, covering all aspects of the kitchen. You must also have a 'can do' attitude.
For more information please contact James Findlay on (Apply online only) or e-mail your CV to (url removed)
Bar, Waiting On, Housekeeping and other Front of House Positions Available!
We are currently looking for full-time Bar and Restaurant & Hotel staff to be part of the foteam for a year round busy Hotel in Ambleside.
Accommodation for full time position on a shared basis
Duties include serving breakfast or dinner in the Hotel main restaurant or drinks and snacks in the hotel main bar.
Shifts can be arranged in relationship to individual needs.Some experience in a food and beverage outlet is required but full training will be given.This is a customer facing role and a good command of the English language is required.
Please submit your CV or email kyle @ (url removed)
I'm looking for a Cleaner for my client based in Letchworth. This role is a temporary but could lead to a full time role for the right person.
Duties will be general office cleaning, hovering, cleaning desks and kitchen areas and 2 toilets. All cleaning materials will be provided. This role will suit someone looking for a 2nd job or someone who is looking for part time work during the day as my client is flexible on hours. You will ideally need to have previous experience in a similar role and be responsible and reliable. Ideally I am looking for someone who can do Monday to Friday and hours can be arranged to suit .
If you do require more information then please do not hesitate to contact us for more information.
Due to the amount of CVs we receive we cannot respond to everyone so if you haven't heard from me within 7 working days then your application will of been unsuccessful.
The Head Chef will work within the vision and mission of our client’s Asian Fusion restaurant. This position coordinates the activities of restaurant personnel as direct provide support to the General Manager and Corporate Executive Chef.
* Responsible for approving all prepared food items that leave the kitchen
* Menu planning
* Monitor food cost and BOH labor cost
* Provide leadership to the kitchen brigade
* To ensure that all menus are correctly calculated to ensure maximum gross profit
* Responsible for product selection for the use of menu
* Ensure all dishes prepared are to company specification.
* Coordinate with the FOH management team to make sure all food is presented for service in a timely manner and in correct sequence
* Implement and ensure the company Health & Safety Policy is met at all times.
* Coordinating the entire kitchen during scheduled shift
* Making sure all kitchen equipment work properly. Identify any repairmen need and report to appropriate personnel.
* Guide and monitor all departmental chefs to prepare food for service appropriate to sales levels
* Ensure the kitchen runs smoothly on a daily basis.
* Provide leadership and direction to kitchen team regarding operational and procedure issue.
* Be creative and encourage the creativeness of the team
* Leads by example, setting the pace and standards.
* Pro-active in problem solving.
* Direct hiring, supervision, development and when necessary, termination of employees (BOH).
* Inspire and motivate the team to achieve food to specification and therefore achieve sales and profits.
* Identify training needs and deliver training to drive motivation and skill level of chefs
Interested in this challenge? Send your CV to Kyle and click apply
My Client currently requires front of house staff to work over the summer period. Work is for an immediate start and have an option of days and shifts. all candidates must be well presented and be capable of working with a diverse team. For more information please contact Allan or Gintare on 01903869767