Shifts Available: Full Time Hours for 8 weeks in a temporary position then PRN hours available.
The Village at Marymount is a Not For Profit facility that consists of Marymount Place Assisted Living, Clare Hall Skilled Nursing, and Villa St. Joseph Nursing and Memory Care Center, all sponsored by the Sisters of St. Joseph of the Third Order of St. Francis. We are currently looking for dedicated, energetic individuals. We are a high volume facility, providing a wide range of services from short term rehabilitation to long term care and assisted living. Our busy in-house rehabilitation community is looking for dynamic and dedicated Physical Therapists to join our team!
The purpose of this position is to evaluate, treat, document and/or facilitate care for residents with impaired ability to perform activities of daily living at an independent level due to disease process; participate in the interdisciplinary team meetings as required; assist in developing restorative nursing programs related to improving residents' function in activities of daily living.
1. Evaluate and document evaluations of referred residents in accordance with facility policies and procedures.
2. Provide appropriate treatment to help residents maintain or attain the highest level of function possible within the confines of his/her physical abilities.
3. Recommend and/or provide appropriate treatment, preventative measures and adaptive equipment to prevent decline in residents' function.
4. Provide appropriate treatment, preventative measures and adaptive equipment to prevent decline in residents' function.
5. Provide appropriate resident or caregiver education to help residents maintain or attain the highest level of function possible within the confines of his/her physical abilities.
6. Maintain timely and accurate resident reports as required by federal, state and local regulatory agencies and third-party payers.
1. Must possess, as a minimum, a degree from an accredited school of Physical Therapy.
2. Unencumbered Physical Therapy License
3. Must have, as a minimum, two (2) years' experience in long-term care or other related health care facility
4. Possess alertness and skill in recognizing and identifying symptoms
5. Must possess outstanding leadership abilities and communication skills
We offer a competitive salary and generous benefits.
EOE/Smoke and Drug-Free Campus