DC Home Health Holdings/VMT Home Health Agency (VMT) has immediate openings for Contract LPNs. VMT provides skilled home care and assistance with activities of daily living (ADLs) to the residents of Washington, DC.
The contract LPN provides nursing services in accordance with Medicare/Medicaid conditions of participation and all other applicable regulations. Such services shall be rendered under the established policies of Agency, and within the scope and limitations set forth in the Physician's Plan of Treatment established by the physician in coordination with the nurse and the professional staff of Agency.
* Provide Agency with evaluation and clinical progress reports for each patient to whom the Contractor has rendered services, within 24 - 72 hours of a home visit. Contractor shall be provided with established documents/forms utilized by the Agency.
* See newly admitted patients and submit documentation to Agency within 24-48 hours of the admission/initial visit.
* Contractor shall meet all federal, state and Agency requirements relating to DC professional qualifications, functions, supervision, and in-service education.
* Coordinating, supervising and evaluating the care of the beneficiary and home health aide.
* Perform ongoing assessments and coordinate services with the physician, staff and Agency.
All contract LPNs must possess the required credentials necessary to work in DC and the ability to see clients wherever they are in the city (NE;NW;SE;SW).
DC Home Health Holdings/VMT Home Health Agency (VMT) is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified individuals will receive consideration without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or veteran status.