HR Business Partner - Maternity Cover
With its unique business model of selling premium quality coffee along with weekly changing non-food ranges through its own distributions channels, Tchibo Group and its 12,500 employees worldwide generated revenues of 3.4 billion EUR in 2015.
Founded in 1972, Tchibo Coffee Service today is one of the leading food and coffee service companies in Europe with branches in Germany, Austria, Great Britain, Czech Republic and Poland. Tchibo Coffee Service provides tailored out-of-home solutions for a wide range of customers from hotel chains to independent cafés or educational facilities.
With its family of brands (Tchibo, Davidoff Café, Piacetto Espresso, VISTA (Fairtrade) Smokin' Bean and Eduscho) the company has built its first-rate reputation based on superior quality products, truly unbeatable service and fair prices. The unique and diverse brand and product portfolio is supported by a cutting-edge equipment and the latest training resources.
Tchibo Coffee Service came to the UK in 1991 as part of an international growth programme. The company now offers a wide variety of products across the UK for a wide range of customers such as hotels, universities, schools, Leisure, the convenience and forecourt sector, commercial offices and contract catering.
Position: HR Business Partner
Location: Epsom, Surrey
Job Type: Full Time, Maternity Cover 14 Months Fixed Term Contract
Hours: 39.5 hours per week, 8.00am - 5.00pm, Monday to Thursday and Fridays until 4:30pm
Salary: £32,000 to £36,000 per annum depending on experience
Benefits: include an enhanced contributory pension scheme and annual holiday starting at 24 days plus public holidays.
About the role:
The HR Business Partner work as a strategic business partner, understanding our business, knowing the specific needs of our business and anticipating trends in the market.
- Identifying, developing, engaging, deploying and retaining talented employees
- The annual corporate training plan Sickness absence Recruitment and retention
- Strong performance management culture that reinforces the organisation’s required behaviours
- Succession planning Pay and reward
- Organisational development and change
- Employee communication
- Develop and communicate management advice and guidance to ensure successful implementation of these strategies
- Develop and where appropriate, draft new HR policies and procedures that support the business also ensuring that the organisation complies with statutory requirements
- Deliver proactive and customer focussed service
- Proactively ensure that policies and procedures are in operation across the organisation
- Communicate policies and procedures through the Company Handbook
- Proactively coach managers to deal confidentially and effectively with issues
- Respond quickly and effectively to all HR queries
- Understand business goals and their potential impact on current structures
- Develop solutions to resolve business issues resulting in contribution to revenue growth, productivity gains and cost reduction
- CIPD membership
- Degree level educated
- Extensive up to date employment law knowledge IT competent in all Microsoft Office packages to intermediate level.
- - Ability to influence at all management levels
- Project management skills
- Experience in change management
- Previous experience of working in a stand-alone role or heading up, leading HR team
- Experience in FMCG / Retail environment would be advantageous
You may have experience of the following: HR Business Partner, Human Resources Business Partner, HRBP, HR Manager, Human Resources Manager, HR Consultant, Human Resources Consultant, Human, HR Generalist, Employee Relations, CIPD, etc.
This vacancy is being advertised by EasyWeb Recruitment, the UK’s leading Online Recruitment Agency. The services advertised by EasyWeb Recruitment are those of an employment agency. No terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate on the grounds of gender, race, disability, age, sexual orientation, religion, or belief, and we confirm that we will gladly accept all applications