Our client, a global leading Education and Publishing firm, are seeking a Compensation Analyst on a 6-12 month contract in their London office.
* Manage survey participation for a multitude of global surveys, adhering to deadlines and job match accuracy. Collect and analyse market data, maintain salary survey data warehouse, determine competitive position of company salary range structure.
* Participates in the analysis, development, design, communication and implementation of global compensation programs including, annual salary review process, Reward education, Incentive alignment project, total compensation analysis, Total Reward analysis etc.
* Track and report metrics on annual pay planning process period. Interpret metrics into meaningful output and recommendations for action.
* Based on the clients reward principles, develop and integrate internal benchmark process and templates to enable HRBP and business to make sound pay related decisions in attracting and retaining talents
* Work with HRADAR team to ensure that the systems meet compensation needs and is updated to reflect changes to the global programs
* Work on analysis on components of total direct compensation, including, base pay and short term incentives.
Minimum skills required:
* 3- 5 years of experience in Compensation/Rewards
* This position requires effective communication skills in dealing with people at all levels.
* Must have good capability and experience in role benchmarking and the ability to create analytics and convey information in legible reports for presenting to the human resources and executive groups.
* Good knowledge of HR/Reward practices and principles.
* Able to handle high level of confidentiality regarding employee information.
Allegis Group Limited and Aston Carter Limited operate Employment Businesses and Agencies and are companies within the Allegis Group Inc. group of companies, the fourth largest staffing company in the world, (collectively referred to as the "Allegis Group"). TEKsystems and Aerotek are divisions of Allegis Group Limited. Applicant data will be treated in accordance with the Allegis Group's Privacy Notice (url removed) By submitting personal data to any company or division within the Allegis Group, the applicant is providing explicit consent to the use of such data by the Allegis Group and to the transfer of such data to and from the Allegis Group companies within the UK, Europe and outside the European Economic Area in connection with the fulfilment of the applicant's voluntary requests, and the fulfilment of other job opportunities that match the applicant's profile, and confirms that they may be contacted about such job opportunities