SALES & OPERATIONS DIRECTOR £60,000 + BENS
• Sales & Operations Director
• £60,000 + bens – pro rata
• Highly successful, well-established Recruitment Consultancy
• Based in the heart of the West End
ROC Recruitment (the trading name of MacBeattie Recruitment Ltd) is a hugely well-established recruitment business based in the heart of the West End, with a client base comprising many of the world’s most recognised brands. It was established in 1991 and Temps-Online Ltd was established in 2007. The businesses currently turn over £5 million per annum and employ circa 16 staff.
We are poised to make rapid growth within our chosen sectors and are actively seeking an Interim Operations Director to take responsibility for managing, driving and growing the sales team, ensuring they meet targets and reporting to the MD in a structured manner.
This key role as Interim Operations Director requires a strong and experienced Recruitment Manager able to establish discipline and routine with regards to daily and weekly meetings whilst promoting a healthy competitive and sales driven culture.
Initially, this Operations Director opportunity is on a 6 month contract basis.
To achieve success within this Interim Operations Director role, you will have:
• Degree or equivalent
• 5 + years’ management experience within the recruitment industry
• Senior level sales and negotiation experience
• Proven track record of achieving and exceeding targets
• Experience training, mentoring and coaching staff
• IT literacy with experience using CRM systems
• Ability to analyse data, trends and financial reports
• Exceptional communication and interpersonal talents
• Highly motivated, energetic approach
• High levels of professionalism and commitment
• Strong organisational and time management skills
Key accountabilities within this Interim Operations Director role include:
• Managing consultants’ KPIs, coaching them to retain existing business and win, convert and develop new business
• Reviewing and developing inductions and training
• Instilling knowledge and passion for the brand
• Identifying strategies for using experiences from client visits as training opportunities
• Inducting, training, mentoring and coaching new recruits
• Ensuring all staff have appropriate contracts and pay plans in place
• Introducing new business where possible
• Negotiating client contracts
• Reviewing designated existing clients, ensuring PSL terms and agreements are in place
To apply for this Interim Operations Director opportunity, please email your CV, in Word format, (not PDF), quoting “Interim Operations Director”.
Thank you for applying to this advertisement; we appreciate your interest in this Interim Operations Director opportunity. All applications are important to us, but due to the high volume of response we receive from our advertisements, we only contact successful applicants. However, do follow us on Facebook and Twitter for our latest vacancies. We wish you all the best in your search for a new position