If you're an experienced Human Resources Advisor looking for a full-time role as an HR Generalist in a rapidly developing business in South Manchester paying up to £32,000 a year, then please get in touch with me today.
The HR Generalist 12 month FTC role, which reports into the HR Manager, will be working in a dynamic and changing environment. You'll be the first point of contact for stakeholders and managers as well as supporting teams with transactional duties, alongside more business partnering and strategic responsibilities.
Your core duties for this HR Generalist role include but aren't limited to:
* Stakeholder management - being a focal point to several managers across the business.
* Employee relations - managing end to end, including to outcome which involves giving advice, upskilling and proactively dealing with.
* Supporting Head of Department with strategic HR planning.
* HR Administration and ad-hoc support.
As an experienced HR advisor, you'll confidently deliver training to improve people capability and customer experience. You'll be dedicated to supporting management and HR partners in high-level/complex colleague issues, policy interpretation and other employee-relations matters.
* CIPD qualified.
* Proven business-partnering experience.
* Experience of coaching at management level.
* Current employment law knowledge.
You'll be ambitious, happy to manage a varied workload, solutions-focused and an independent decision-maker. For more information about this fantastic opportunity, please contact Charlotte Battersby on (phone number removed) or email (url removed)
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter, and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age. HR Generalist; 12 month FTC; Full time (37 hours with flex start-finish); South Manchester based; Salary of £32,000 per anum
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age