This vacancy is being advertised on behalf of Ambitions Personnel who are acting as an employment agency. We currently are seeking a HR Advisor to undertake an integral role within one of our major manufacturing clients. The company are looking for a strategic and professional individual to join their team on a fixed term contact.
Main duties will include but are not restricted to:
• Point of contact for all queries into the HR Department via telephone, emails and other correspondence in an efficient and professional manner.
• Recruitment, induction, on boarding administration for all staff.
• Work with Site Management Team, in conjunction with HR Manager, and appropriate training providers to develop Training Strategy for the site.
• Maintain accurate records and prepare written communications to obtain information and respond to enquiries.
• Develop, in conjunction with the Senior Team, manpower planning strategy for the business and manage accordingly.
• Provide appropriate advice and support to the Senior Team in relation to employment law, disciplinary issues and other related matters.
• Ensure site conformance to statutory employment responsibilities, contracts, procedures, etc.
• Develop appropriate HR policies in line with the requirements of the business i.e. competency based performance reviews, fair employment policies, etc.
• To manage, coach, motivate, support, develop and train Human Resources to the wider team to ensure that they meet the requirements of the business.
• To ensure all expenditures are in line with the budget, develop an annual budget plan with the HR Manager and determine consequential business targets.
• To attend Site Safety Meetings and ensure action points are progressed in accordance with the priorities.
• To monitor and record accident investigations, in conjunction with the H & S Manager, in an attempt to regulate and reduce in accordance with targets set for the plant per annum.
• To monitor and progress all Employers Liability claims both new and existing to ensure swift and effective outcome for the Company.
• To ensure co-ordination of an audit schedule for the Department is conducted and audit is compliance.
You must have the following skills:
• Great attention to detail with excellent project management skills
• Friendly, approachable and flexible – a team player
• Proactive, positive, enthusiastic - demonstrates “can do” attitude
• Leads by example, but effective delegator
• Travel may be required therefore current, clean driving licence an advantage
• Business, marketing, finance, economics degree or equivalent experience
In return, our client offers great development opportunities with excellent benefits including a competitive salary.
If you feel you meet the criteria then we would like to hear from you. Please note you may be subject to various assessments as part of the recruitment process. Due to the volume of applications we receive, unfortunately we are unable to provide individual feedback. If you have not heard from us within 7 days, please assume that your application has not been successful