Our Fortune 500 client near Bethesda, MD is seeking a skilled C#.NET Developer to work on a team that is designing and building interfaces between their internal systems and external data providers. High volumes of data are being ingested and processed, so they are looking for someone experienced in working with large amounts of data in a fast-paced, Agile environment.
- Define, code, and test components in a rapid, iterative environment with evolving specs. Candidate must be able to handle and respond to changes in direction.
- Demonstrate strong abilities and willingness to handle and solve troubleshooting of any of these components.
- Produce high-quality, maintainable, and performant code with minimal supervision.
- At least 5 years enterprise application development experience
- Strong experience in problem triaging and resolving
- .NET Framework (C#, ASP.NET, WCF, Web API, Visual Studio, SQL Server, SSIS, TFS)
- .NET Core
- Experience with Application Design is a plus
- Experience with an agile methodology is a plus
- Experience or awareness of Azure development and technologies like ESB, Azure Service BUS and Cosmos are a Plus
- Ability to work independently as well as in a team setting
- Ability to interface directly with our customers.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
We will call qualified candidates after review.
Resumes will NOT be sent to clients without your approval. REFERRALS WANTED - $1000 REWARD!
Refer a colleague to us, and Precision will give you $1000 if we find a job for that person!
(The fine print: The referred candidate must be previously unknown to us. Start date must be within 6 months of referral.) THERE ARE MANY IT STAFFING FIRMS YOU CAN WORK WITH. WHY WORK WITH PRECISION? Our Clients.
We work with the best.
- We are direct vendors to Fortune 500 companies across North America
- We're the top provider of contract IT professionals to many of our clients Our Experience.
We know how to sell our candidates to clients.
- We've been in business for over 20 years, and have made thousands of successful placements Our Background.
Precision is run by former IT professionals.
- We know what it is like to be an IT consultant working in a large organization.
- We actually understand your skills. We'll make sure that you are right for the job, and that the job is right for you. Our Reputation for Quality.
Clients favor Precision's candidates.
- We take the time to learn about you so that we can best match you to our openings and sell you to our clients.
- Our clients know from experience that Precision's consultants are the most qualified and the best fit for their project teams. Our Ethics.
We pride ourselves on our ethical business practices.
- We never submit your resume without your permission, and we never give your resume to other staffing companies
- We are up front about pay rates and the interviewing process, and provide you with constant feedback. Our Responsibility.
We take seriously our obligations to our consultants.
- We always pay on time
- We offer highly competitive pay rates, as well as an opportunity to participate in our group health insurance, long term disability and 401(k) plans.
- When required, we carefully manage H1-B and Green Card applications, and involve you at every step.
- We have dedicated HR personnel that will answer the phone when you call. THE STAFFING FIRM YOU WORK WITH MATTERS. WORK WITH PRECISION.
Overtime: straight time