IT Security Project Manager, Maidenhead, 4 Months Initial Contract
IT Security Project Manager is required for an initial 4 month contract working with a global organisation based in Maidenhead. The successful Security Project Manager will be responsible for ensuring that the project and goals are achieved in the framework of the time and cost given. The Security Project Manager will manage the 3rd party project resources to influence successful delivery of security projects, whilst working with the central PMO office on project plans, millstones, risks, issues and budget requests.
* Ensure all security projects are delivered on time and on budget
* Manage stakeholder relationship with wider IT teams and the business
* Identify risks and issues with appropriate mitigation actions and drive them to resolution.
* Produce weekly project workbook to provide progress update
* Identify inter-dependencies between various infra and security solutions and manage the security solution delivery with external vendor
* Work with the central PMO office on project plans, millstones, risks, issues and budget requests.
Skills & Experience;
* Minimum 5 years project delivery experience with 5 (or more) following technologies - SIEM, SOC, AD/ADFS, O365 security, PA Firewall, IPS/IDS, F5 LTM/GTM/ASM, Anti-Virus, Cisco ISE, Pulse VPN and zScaler
* Experience of managing change in a regulated environment
* Strong influencing skills – able to get the job done without line authority
* Strong communication skills - able to communicate complex technical issues simply
* Experience in tracking and maintaining project finances and development of business cases
* Experience in delivering infrastructure/security projects in a outsourced environment
* PRINCE2 or PMP is preferred.
*This is an urgent requirement and interviews will start ASAP*
If you are interested please click the “apply now” button below or send your CV to Stuart Thorne or for a further discussion, call (phone number removed) option 1.
ninesharp IT is a minimum fuss specialist IT recruitment consultancy. We provide high quality interim and permanent IT professionals