My client is looking to hire a PFE with strong knowledge of App-V or Windows 10 if they cannot find a resource with strong knowledge of App-V (Application Virtualization).
Location: Germany (multiple locations - travel required)
Contract Start Date: 2nd January 2019
Contract Length: 12 Months
As a PFE, you get to be a key technical resource for the customer, focused on delivering proactive services such as education workshops and delivering assessments. Since you'll be working with Microsoft Premier Support, you'll need to have an inquisitive mind and solid troubleshooting skills. We'll mix things up for you by offering a variety of customer engagements and lots of opportunities to learn new stuff.
- 3 years' experience in'systems development, network operations, software support, IT consulting
- Excellent technical, design, implementation and problem-solving skills for Windows 10 and Enterprise Mobility
- Ability to work independently in a fast-paced environment where technology and customers' requirements can change regularly
- Strong customer facing experience skills
- Ability to write high quality concepts and run technical workshops
- Fluent in German and English
- Strong App-V experience - App-V 5.x - sequencing, creation and troubleshooting
- Deploying App-V packages using SCCM
- Experience with VDI environments
- Security technologies such as BitLocker, AppLocker etc.
- Ability to develop project plans that use the full project life cycle
- BS/MS in Computer Science or equivalent industry experience
- MSIX Packaging