Specialist Advisor, Strategic Brexit Co-Ordination
• Location: Llandarcy
• Grade & Salary: 6 - £34,427 rising to £37,656 over three years
• Post number: 202079
• Type of contract: Fixed Term Appointment until end of March 2022
• Work pattern: Full-Time (37 hours per week)
Closing date: 23 February 2020
Interviews to take place when/where: Llandarcy offices early March 2020
Benefits: Civil Service pension, 28 days annual leave, rising to 33 days over 5 years, flexible working options, occupational health including counselling and advisory services and eye care and salary sacrifice schemes.
To lead on the provision of technical and specialist advice and knowledge to shape and inform Government and NRW decisions in relation to the Strategic Brexit incident Response. You will work with colleagues from other teams in Operations, EPP and Enabling Services, officials from Local Authorities, LRFs and sector representatives.
Qualifications and Skills
Welsh, UK and EU legislation related to natural resources and the environment; Welsh, UK Government policy drivers in incident management, natural resources and the environment and the issues and opportunities in Wales;
• Technical analysis and interpreting a range of environmental information and data; analysing large data sets;
• Working with/in LRFs, water companies, local authorities, eNGOs, National Parks;
• Working in a programme and project management environment with project management experience and/or qualifications;
For more information, please visit our website.