An opportunity has arisen to join a leading activities provider located in North Norwich as a Transport Co-Ordinator on a 12 month fixed-term contract. The overall responsibility of the role will be to provide exemplary administrative support and customer service to both internal and external customers as well as generating complex travel and accommodation itinerates and reporting on activity to provide a comprehensive service for this well established and successful business.
Duties to include:
* Creating, delivering and managing transport plans as well as arranging staff accommodation and transportation schedules.
* Responsible for constructing strong relationships with all customers and associated business partners.
* Managing all internal and external communications efficiently and professionally, ensuring that they are continually recorded.
* Accountable for generating invoices and purchasing orders.
* General administration duties as required.
* Producing reports for internal departments when required.
* Management of third party documentation.
You will have:
* Comprehensive Administration and Customer Service experience.
* Excellent communication skills both written and verbal.
* Ability to maintain a positive attitude when working under pressure.
* Knowledge of MS Office programmes.
* Willingness to develop and learn new skills.
* Experience of working within a travel or logistics environment would be highly desirable.
This is a full time, 12 month fixed-term opportunity, working 37.5 hours per week, Monday to Friday 08:30am – 5:00pm. (some weekend work may be required during busy periods, with time off returned in lieu). Offered Salary is £17,000pa + benefits including 20 days annual leave + BH’s.
How to apply:
To hear more details about this fantastic opportunity please email your CV to Ben Parravani – Senior Recruitment Specialist at rthirteen recruitment.
Powered by our principals - we link individuals with opportunities to fulfil their potential, and introduce client partners to associates to aid their business evolution. Contact us, for a completely confidential chat. rthirteen, clever recruiting which makes a difference.
Due to the high numbers of applications we receive for advertised vacancies, if you do not hear from us within 5 working days, please assume that your application has been unsuccessful for this opportunity. rthirteen will retain your details, and contact you with any other forthcoming opportunities which we feel may be appropriate
Cedar are working on an exciting opportunity for a business who has a strong presence across the UK. They are looking for a Workday Payroll Lead to join them on a 6 month FTC basis based in Dorking.
·Determine & agree with key stakeholders all activities to be conducted by payroll/time team post Workday go-live
·Work with key stakeholders (particularly Reward and Pensions) to design & develop the optimal organisation design for the payroll/time team with owners agreed for all payroll/time team activities post go live
·To embed the time function into the payroll team & ensure TTAs are fully inducted into the team/new role
·To transition the current payroll team to new ways of working
·Ensure all payroll/time team are fully aware of & engaged in the People Transformation programme, leading communication huddles/engagement activities as appropriate
·Lead development of all business facing payroll communication required pre & post go live to support transition to BAU
This is an excellent opportunity to continue your career in a highly commercial role and in order to do so you need to have the following skills:
·Significant experience managing large payroll teams
·Expertise in developing payroll OD, ways of working, SOPs & processes
·Deep knowledge of payroll process best practice working
·Good understanding of variable pay & time tracking systems
·Strong stakeholder management experience
·Experience with Workday is also desired.
If you are looking for a new challenge and are wanting to be part of a fun, fast paced environment then this could be the role for you. If this sounds like a role that matches your profile, please apply now.
N.B. Cedar accepts CV uploads in 3 formats; MS Word, HTML and Simple Text. Please convert any PDF files to one of these formats before uploading. Thank you
We are currently looking to recruit HGV1 drivers for Sainsbury's out from DHL Bellshill. This will be store deliveries with a 0500 start and will be guaranteed 12 hour shifts Monday to Friday.
If interested please get in contact
A fast paced and rapidly growing leisure organisation, based in East Croydon, is looking for a Technical Accounting Manager to join the team and assist with a number of projects, £400-£500 per day.
The role will assist the Finance team with a number of high priority technical accounting projects including the implementation of IFRS 16. There will also be requirements to assist with the year end process and interim audit.
Key candidate requirements:
- Qualified Accountant - ideally ACA through practice
- Significant IFRS experience
- IFRS 16 experience would be highly advantageous
- Strong technical/financial accounting experience
- Proven track record in running and managing projects
- Excellent communication skills
- Able to hit the ground running in a fast paced & constantly changing work environment
- Able to engage with senior stakeholders
- Self starter, hands-on attitude
Are you fit, healthy and passionate about Health and Fitness? Ready to embark on a new challenge? Seeking an amazing career opportunity with a growing company who really look after their employees? Fancy the chance of working with Royalty? If yes, read on to learn more about this chance of a lifetime.
An established forward thinking and growing chain of all female gyms in Saudi Arabi's capital, Riyadh, and who list the Saudi Royal family as clients, are seeking female group exercise coaches to join their team on a 18 month renewable contract.
You'll possess a minimum Level 2 Fitness Instructor and an Exercise to Music (ETM) Qualification with at least 1 year's experience of working in the leisure industry and be agreat team player. As an excellent communicator you will champion the gym's dedication to supreme customer service and be capapble of delivering quality clasess both in the studio and small group sessions in the gym.
In return you'll be rewarded with an excellent package which includes basic wage and accommodation allowance with the potential to earn an additional 15% of salary in commission. You'll also be offered an extensive training and development package which means upward mobility is a distinct possibility.
You'll receive free medical insurance and a free flight out to Saudi Arabia and another on return home at the end of the contract. You'll be provided with free transport from home to the gym and you'll be housed in shared accommodation in a secure Western compound (like a mini town) which means you'll be mixing with ex-pats, including work colleagues and team members.
It is our client's priority to ensure that all team members feel valued at all times, so you’ll be welcomed into their "family" to make you feel at home and help you to adjust to the Saudi culture. Moving to a new country means making new friends and they understand that your personal life is important too, so regular team social events will make you feel at home and allow you to meet new people.
Like the sound of what you've read? If so don't waste time and apply NOW or contact Jon for further details
We have one position available for a large client based in Corby , working on behalf of a well respected supplier of mechanical tools, delivering products all over the UK for them.
0500 start every day , no changes to this time, average 10 hours a day , sometimes more sometimes less.
Ongoing work, 5 days a week Mon-Fri with optional extra day on the weekend if requested.
Please apply today if interested, or call 01933697977 for more info. Alternatively text (Apply online only) for more info
Peabody has an exciting opportunity for a Sports Champion Co-ordinator to join our team in London. You will join us on a full time, fixed term basis and will receive a salary of £31,704 - £35,000 per annum.
The Sports Champion Co-ordinator role:
An exciting opportunity has come up for a Sports Champion Coordinator at the Old Oak Community & Children's centre, W12.
We want to find ways to help inactive people who feel financially pressured, to fit activity into their lives in ways that works for them. Introducing a new Sport England Initiative to support this, you will manage the development and delivery of this exciting new project. Working with existing Community Champions project hubs to co-produce with residents so that the activity truly fits around them, and acknowledge the many other pressures they face as well as the importance of being active to be healthy and well.
This post is for 12 months.
Key responsibilities as our Sports Champion Co-ordinator:
- Project manage the delivery of this Sport England initiative, linking with a number of Champions project hubs across three boroughs
- Working with project managers in those hubs to gather information on why people are inactivate, and develop tools that support individuals and groups to take the first steps towards a more active lifestyle, and to improve their understanding of the importance of being active
- Effectively support the Community Champions hubs to deliver activities that promote and increase physical and mental wellbeing
- Monitor and review progress against set timelines and targets at project and hub level, being able to provide additional guidance as required. To ensure hubs are capturing data and case studies to support review and development
- Develop appropriate recording and reporting systems to support point 4, above
Skills/Experience required by the Sports Champion Co-ordinator:
- Experience of managing grant funded projects
- Experience of community work / development
- Experience of working in diverse inner city environments
- Experience of partnership working with public and voluntary sector organisations
- Good level of education to GCSE or above
- Evidence of continuous professional development
- Knowledge of sports health & social care services and issues influencing access to services
- Experience of volunteering
- Experience of managing and supervising volunteers
- Experience of designing or delivering training
Closing date & time: 27 August 2018-5.00pm
If you feel you have the skills and experience needed to become our Sports Champion Co-ordinator please click ‘Apply’ now to be directed to our careers page and complete your application. Please monitor your emails also during this time.
Peabody is an equal opportunities employer and positively encourages applications from suitably qualified and eligible candidates regardless of sex, race, disability, age, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, religion or belief, marital status, or pregnancy and maternity.
NO AGENCY INTEREST
Travel Coordinator (Maternity Cover)
End Date: 31st May 2019
Introduction to NES and the role
We provide a complete range of global talent solutions to the oil and gas, power, infrastructure, chemical, life sciences and rail sectors worldwide. Offering far more than a traditional recruitment service, our comprehensive set of guaranteed staffing solutions ranges from payroll administration to full recruitment process outsourcing. Established over 35 years ago, with more than 40 offices in 26 countries and over 500 specialist staff and discipline specific consultants, we are able to support our clients with all of their global talent requirements and our candidates with finding the best in global job opportunities
A key role within a small internal travel department which books travel for all contractors and staff across the UK, Europe and Africa regions. You will work within a small team, taking the lead on booking travel request and reconciling payment cards.
- Be the first point of contact for any day to day requests
- To ensure all admin duties are completed in a timely and accurate manner.
- Supports the Senior Travel Coordinators and Travel Leads in the day to day running of the travel function
- Keep up to date with new processes and systems used within the role
- Works with Suppliers, clients and other staff members in a professional manner
- You will also need to be familiar with and have confidence in delivering the following NES Global Talent Core Values
Integrity & Responsibility
Drive & Personal Impact
- You will be a professional person with previous customer service experience.
- You will need to have excellent communication and teamwork skills.
- Good knowledge and experience working with computers.
- You will need to have a positive can do attitude as well as strong organisational skills and the ability to work well under pressure in a busy and fast paced environment.
- Previous experience working in a travel environment, however this is not essential as full training will be provided.
- Competitive salary
- 22 days’ holiday per annum
- Company social events
- Any other relevant benefits
New opportunity not to be missed!
Haulfryn Group is one of the UK's largest owners of luxurious holiday and residential parks celebrating over 80 years as a successful family owned British company. We are synonymous with quality, exclusivity and luxury. We have gone from strength to strength in recent years with an investment of over £30 million in to our parks.
A friendly and attentive Lifeguard/Leisure Assistant is required to assist our owners enjoy the full facilities at our prestigious and exclusive beach front Holiday Resort, The Warren in Abersoch, North Wales. The Warren is our flagship Resort with owners who expect nothing but the best.
You should have the ability to work on your own initiative and be able to demonstrate proven organisation, communication and interpersonal skills. Previous experience in a leisure environment, customer facing and a cash handling role is to your advantage. It is essential that you have a valid NPLQ certificate.
You will report to the Leisure Manager and as well as a primary function of lifeguarding both our indoor and outdoor (seasonal) swimming pools, you will be required to address any first aid and emergency situations that arise. You will be involved in a wide range of activities including day to day maintaining and cleaning of the leisure facilities, delivery of our timetable & activities programme and opening & closing of the leisure building. A DBS check is carried out on all successful candidates.
Pay & Benefits*
Contract: Variable Hours
Rate of Pay: £8.29 per hour
In return along with your salary you’ll receive benefits* including:
Substantially discounted holidays on our holiday resorts
Contributory pension scheme
Employee Assistance Programme
Online and high street and leisure discounts
30 days holiday per annum (including bank holidays) pro rata
Benefits* are non-contractual and may be dependent on the job role and status.
With excellent opportunities to develop and enhance your career, why not click apply today?
In line with the requirements of the Immigration, Asylum and Nationality Act 2006, all applicants must be eligible to live and work in the UK. Documented evidence of eligibility will be required from candidates as part of the recruitment process
Agile Portfolio Planner – Swindon - £350 per day
I am currently working with a Swindon based client who are seeking a Project Planner with experience of planning at a Portfolio level. The client requires candidates to be able demonstrate experience of working in Agile environments.
This is a three month initial contract.
Following a pre-prioritisation exercise the client have reviewed and reduced their projects to the top 25% which they consider to be the most strategically important. This has left them with approximately 300 IT requests from enterprise systems change ranging from enterprise systems changes to individual user requests.
With no completed project plans to work with the successful candidate with be starting the portfolio planning from a standing start.
* Project or PMO Management level experience
* Project resource/capacity planning experience
* Proven experience of working in Agile environments
* Comfortable in making recommendations
* Analytical mind-set and be able to make plans and recommendations at “Theme” or departmental level.
* Able to understand the interdependencies between project teams and departments
If you are looking for a new contract opportunities either apply online or if would like to find out about other IT/Financial Services opportunities please contact Rebecca Inns on (Apply online only) or email (url removed)
Do you know anyone who might be looking for a new role? You could benefit from our candidate referral scheme. Contact me on the above contact details for more information.
Outsource. Our People. Your Success.
Outsource UK is one of the country’s largest and most successful independent recruitment consultancies, specialising in the IT, Digital, Financial Services and Engineering sectors.
We recruit talented people for contract and permanent opportunities, offer a consultative approach and have a reputation for providing a superior service to both clients and candidates.
The business focuses on building long lasting relationships based on reliability and trust. We do this by hiring and retaining a great team of recruitment consultants who listen and understand our client.
Please visit our website (url removed)