BRISTOL AIRPORT JOBS: AIRCRAFT CLEANER REQUIRED
Aircraft Cleaner rates start from £9.16ph (Rate inclusive of holiday pay)
Shift Pattern: 4 on 4 off (Nights) 19:00 - 0700
As an Aircraft Cleaner you will be required to assist with the internal cleaning and the upkeep of the appearance of all areas of the aircraft.
• Vacuuming and shampooing the carpets
• Cleaning the aircraft washrooms & replacing toiletries
• Removing and disposing of waste correctly
• Litter picking from seats, chair pockets and floors
• Washing trays, armrests, windows
• Replacing blankets and headrest covers
• Re-casing pillows
• Candidates must be over 18
• Must be a UK resident for at least 3 years with indefinite right to work (If in the UK less than 5 years an overseas Criminal Record check is required)
• Valid photo ID
• Provide 5 years checkable history (address / employment / education / benefit claim / character)
• Undertake a Criminal Record Check
• Be willing to undertake a Counter Terrorist Check
**JBS are acting as an employment business in regards to these positions**
Job Type: Contract
Salary: £9.16 /hour
We are looking for talented individuals to help us build compelling games connecting millions of players around the world. You will work across a range of technology stacks and use your deep understanding of scalability and pluralisation to develop massive games. We need self-motivated engineers excited to work directly on critical features and mechanics. Join now for a unique opportunity that pushes the bounds of mobile gaming.
What you'll be doing:
* Own game features through every step of the development process, from initial design all the way to live game support
* Work closely with game designers, artists and other technical groups to implement large-scale game features
* Ship code that impacts millions of people and push boundaries of concurrent feature interaction
* Learn new algorithms, languages, techniques, processes or methodologies
* Identify and address performance bottlenecks
* Build efficient and reusable systems
* Move fast and create long lasting, highly successful products
Your background and who you are:
* 5+ years of professional software development experience
* BS or MS degree in Computer Science or a related technical field
* Must be proactive, self-directed and organized
* Proficient using at least one mainstream language such as PHP, C++, or Java
* Willing and able to learn more
* Knowledge of relational databases and SQL, preferably MySQL
* Ability to quickly isolate and debug complex issues within code
* A passion for developing scalable and optimized software systems
If interested then please get in touch at:
C / C++ freelance Specialist Consultant - Germany and Benelux Region for Vivid Resourcing
t: +44 (Apply online only)
w: (url removed)
Vivid Resourcing are committed to equality of opportunity for all applications from individuals are encouraged regardless of age, disability, sex, gender reassignment, sexual orientation, pregnancy and maternity, race, religion or belief and marriage and civil partnerships or any other characteristic protected by law
This is an exciting opportunity to work across this company’s consumer-facing digital properties on a six-month contract.
The Digital Marketing Executive will be working as part of an integrated digital and content team, and will be a vital part of optimising their consumer facing digital properties to become increasingly targeted and relevant to their key audiences. You will initially work on a platform integration project which will pave the way for a more integrated and efficient Product team.
The Digital Marketing Executive will work with the Digital Manager and the Digital Executive in the planning, delivery, evaluation and optimisation of the company’s global and local language websites to achieve the agreed objectives.
Key duties include:
•Contribute to plan, deliver, evaluate and optimise digital roadmap initiatives to the required standards of performance, time and cost.
•Work with the Marketing analyst and external agencies to identify data-driven insights to optimise product performance across a range of digital platforms and geographies.
SPECIFIC TO JOB GENERIC
• Experience of working with a variety of CMS, Drupal preferred.
• Understanding of Agile methodologies, UX, SEO etc across all devices.
• Proven experience in working with data to shape product development across all devices – mobile, desktop and tablet.
• Familiarity with SEO tools such as Google analytics, tag manager and search console.
• Engage with the company’s strategy and
vision and can demonstrably contribute
towards delivering these.
• Remain focused on a clear goal in all
actions and decisions and openly
articulate this to your team colleagues.
Delivery of the digital product roadmap
• Contribute to plan, deliver, evaluate and optimise digital product initiatives
• Work closely with the Digital Product team, the wider digital and content team and colleagues in marketing to ensure tight integration of activity across the Marketing Division.
• Gather requirements from key markets to ensure the product roadmap is in-line with market trends and requirements.
Engage with internal teams
• Be the CMS champion and the first point of contact for colleagues seeking training and support.
• Actively engage with relevant colleagues and external agencies in the planning, delivery, evaluation and optimisation of all digital product initiatives placing market-specific needs at the heart of digital delivery.
Finance and Performance
• Ensure all digital product initiatives are delivered to the required standards of performance, time and cost.
• Ensure timely reporting and analysis of product performance against targets, acting decisively to correct under-performance.
• Develop digital product awareness, expertise, and appreciation of the company brands to aid own professional development
Our client runs some of the UK's finest and leading health, fitness and leisure facilities. They are currently going through an exciting period of expansion, with new site launching in 2018 and 2019. They are currently looking for a Trainee Membership Manager to join their team. The initial role will be on a contract basis, with then an opportunity to gain a permanent position within one of the new facilities.
Working as an integral part of the team, retain as a minimum the current number of club members by ensuring they receive outstanding customer service and member experiences, along with working with Membership Manager to ensure all LIVE members on the membership database have up to date details, a valid direct debit in place and are paying for their membership. Training on all Membership Manager tasks.
•Administration experience – high volume, in fast paced environment
•Customer service experience
•Experience of managing difficult customers
Skills and Attributes
•Excellent organisational and administrative skills including excel
•Knowledge of Microsoft packages (Windows, Excel, Outlook, Internet)
•Exceptional customer focus
•A confident and clear communicator, with excellent written and spoken English
•A great team player
•Excellent attention to detail
•Self-motivated and strong contributor
Working for a leading travel organisation
PLEASE NOTE FOR THIS ROLE YOU MUST HAVE ASPECT EXPERIENCE
The Global Workforce Scheduling Analyst owns the responsibilities which include the generation of schedules, vacation administration, shift bidding process and scheduling travel consultants to meetings and/or training sessions for the contact centres across the globe.
Primary Activities and Responsibilities
➢ Oversee the entire schedule change process from internal mini bids, new hire class bids and full department bids. Collaborate and provide guidance for the same to the outsource partners.
➢ Ensure consistent processes for managing staffing requirements for proprietary contact centres.
➢ Owns the vacation administration process for the internal centres and ensures alignment with regard to:
• FTE estimates, productive hours and scheduled hours inputs to Financial Plans.
• Tracking and analyzing ½ hourly/daily call arrival and AHT patterns to ensure agent schedules are optimized to achieve ½ hourly service level goals.
• Providing ½ hourly staffing requirements to ensure that staffing is optimized to meet the best call volume patterns and improve schedule optimization.
Required Knowledge and Experience:
➢ 2+ years’ experience Capacity Building, Staff Planning and generating Schedules for contact centre agents
➢ 2+ years’ experience using a workforce management system (preferably Aspect eWFM 7.5 or higher to accurately forecast call pattern and schedule agents in a call centre environment
➢ Outstanding verbal and written communication, ability to present and gain consensus with a large group (directors and above)
➢ Outstanding decision making ability and ability to work independently
➢ Understanding of the impact of staffing shortages to a contact centre's ability to provide service to customers.
➢ A critical thinker with the ability to contribute to challenging assignments in a business-critical environment.
➢ A high sense of urgency, and the ability to multi-task and meet deadlines.
➢ Outstanding analytical skills and ability to see trends and patterns in data
➢ Advanced Microsoft Excel skills required, SQL db experience a plus
➢ Extensive familiarity with software applications including MS Excel.
➢ Knowledge in use of Access, CMS, Aspect Suites, and Business Objects a plus.
➢ Call Centre operations experience and/or travel industry experience
➢ Ability to collaborate and influence (managers and above)
➢ Financial background/experience
Working for an international travel company
Lead Demand Planning efforts across multiple regions by updating models, presenting key findings, recommending forecast and gaining approvals from business owners, finance, etc.
Lead efforts to update business and gain approvals for global contact centre staffing forecasts and related cost.
Liase with Finance team(s) to ensure accurate and timely reporting of financials as input to the monthly cost/revenue forecast.
Lead monthly forecast reviews and call centre performance reviews with the management team and recommend appropriate course of action to achieve service level/abandon call/revenue goals/budget.
Ensure delivery of forecasts to outsource partners based on contractual guidelines. Ensure consistent processes for managing staffing requirements for both internal centres and the outsource partners.
Provide training and direction to Resource Planning Analysts to ensure consistency across all brands/lines of business with regard to: FTE, productive hours and scheduled hours inputs to Financial Plans.
Capacity planning inputs and updates. FTE and hiring plans for internal and outsource partners centres.
Training requirements/plans and other off-phone activity coordination with Schedule Analysts and outsource partner workforce planning teams. Creating daily/weekly/monthly call centre forecasts using Aspect eWorkforce Management.
Tracking and analyzing ½ hourly/daily call arrival and AHT patterns and ensure agent schedules are optimized to achieve ½ hourly service level goals.
Providing ½ hourly staffing requirements on a weekly basis to ensure that staffing is optimized to best meet call volume patterns and improve schedule optimization
Caribbee is a long established Caribbean Travel Specialist who are looking to grow its holiday, cruise and tour business.
We require a person who already has experience in the roles of Marketing, Social and Digital Media Marketing and Web Content Management. There will be a period of handover, the person currently managing this role is leaving.
Summary of Duties;
With the assistance of the management, develop and execute the company’s marketing strategy,
this will include;
1. A Social Media strategy not relying on purely paid for advertising.
2. A Digital Media content plan and execution thereof.
3. Uploading new web content in line with the company’s needs.
4. Developing and executing an analogue marketing strategy
Working with children on a cruise ship during the school holidays, is that possible? Absolutely!
Teachers, teaching assistants, nursery nurses or other childcare professionals, we want to hear from you!
Work on board luxury liners and make this a holiday of a lifetime for the youngest guests on board. If you’re a team player with the drive to develop your career with a world-leading cruise company that comprises the prestigious P&O Cruises and Cunard Line brands, continue reading.
Combine your passions for working with children (0-8 or 9-17 years of age) and exploring the world around us. Become part of an energetic and dynamic team where the focus is on delivering fun and engaging activities.
You will be delivering a wide variety of activities, such as, arts & crafts, themed sessions, game shows, face painting, cookery classes and more relevant to the age category with which you are working.
At least 1 year's experience of working with children in a childcare setting after qualifying
PGCE/ BA with QTS / level 3 childcare qualification
Available for this role for at least 6 weeks per academic year
Passion for working with children
Secure knowledge and understanding of safeguarding
Enthusiasm and bags of energy
Co-operative team player
Highly competitive salary (£1381- £1845 per month pro rata)
Accommodation and food included
Flights to and from the ship fully funded
Extra-curricular career progression
Opportunity to work with a prestigious, global cruise company
Kings Recruit is a specialist recruitment service for the sports and childcare sector. We are the official recruitment partner for Carnival UK.
We have opportunities with leading companies on worldwide cruises ships, amazing European resorts, 5* villas, luxury camp sites, UK activity camps and more. With over 20,000 applicants for 1,200 roles every year we’re looking for the best people who stand out from the crowd, love working with children and want an unforgettable experience
Independent Chair to the Board
Work with a dynamic Welsh National Governing Body committed to transforming lives though the power of sport.
The Federation of Disability Sport Wales (FDSW) is seeking a dedicated, Independent Chair to support long-term company sustainability, provide strategic support and to promote and continue Welsh and International successes.
The Federation of Disability Sport Wales is a company limited by guarantee, with charitable status. It acts as the lead strategic body for the development of disability sport and physical activity in Wales. We are committed to supporting the Sector Vision of 'Uniting a proud sporting Nation', where every (disabled) person is hooked on sport, and we create a Nation of Champions. Disability Sport Wales transforms lives and does this by creating choice and opportunity through the provision of high quality education, training and learning opportunities, the nurturing of talent, and the fine tuning of elite performers.
The Independent Chair will provide strong leadership to the current FDSW Board, which is comprised of the President, a Vice-President and four elected representatives from the National Member Associations - Welsh Sports Association for People with Learning Disabilities, Welsh Paraplegic and Tetraplegic Sports Association, Welsh Association for Visually Impaired Bowls and Welsh Deaf Sport. There are a further 6 Directors appointed to the board, who also act as Trustees for the charity aspect of FDSW's delivery, with the addition of special advisors to the board in the areas of governance and media, communications and public relations.
* 5 Board meetings a year - majority held in Cardiff with at least one annually in North Wales to reflect geographic diversity of the board.
* 4-year term with opportunity to extend for another term.
* 1 day a month (equivalent) contact with DSW.
Head office location:
Disability Sport Wales has three office locations - head office is housed within the Sport Wales National Centre, Sophia Gardens in the heart of Cardiff; with an addition location at Plas Menai National Watersports Centre, Caernarfon, and Deeside Leisure Centre, Queensferry.
Why should you apply for the role of Chair?
* Use your strategic insight to lead a high performing Board, and support a strong executive team.
* Align your personal values of equity and diversity to the culture and ambitions of DSW.
* Extend the diversity of knowledge, skills and experience within physical activity (including (disability) sport) and make a difference to the future of inclusive sport in Wales.
Acorn Recruitment Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy
BOYS’ GAMES COACH (Football, Rugby, Cricket)
Monday 2.40pm – 4.20pm, Tuesday 2.40pm – 4.20pm,
Wednesday 2.00pm – 4.20pm, Friday 2.00pm – 4.20pm, term time only
To join us as soon as possible
We are looking for a Boys’ Games Coach with a rugby specialism who will also coach football and cricket to our Year 3 - 6 boys. Candidates need to be experienced and have an outstanding record in their chosen specialism.
We have excellent sports facilities which can be viewed on our website.
An application form and details of the vacancy can be obtained from our website, apply now!
Please send your application letter and completed application form with the names and contact details of three referees to Mrs Sarah Wheeler, Head’s PA, at Gringer Hill, Maidenhead SL6 7LZ
Interviews will take place as applications are received.
St Piran’s is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff to share this commitment. All successful applicants will be required to undergo child protection screening including checks with current and previous employers and the Disclosure & Barring Service