Travel Counsellors are an award-winning, people-based travel business that places people at the heart of everything we do. Our vison is to be the most caring business in the world. We have 1,800 home-based Travel Counsellor Franchisees and 400 support staff based from our global headquarters located near the Trafford Centre in Manchester and globally in our 6 international offices. With sales of £650m plus per annum and ambitions to be a £1bn digitally enabled business, famous for the way we look after our customers and people, we are always on the lookout for talented individuals who will be integral to the on-going success of this entrepreneurial business.
The Company sets itself apart by recruiting the best talent, building personal relationships with customers and delivering the highest level of personal service and care that can be found in any industry. In 2017 we have won the Customer Focus Award in the National Business Awards and for over twenty years we’ve set the trends in travel homeworking. Our business model is tried and tested, based on relationships, retention and referral. It’s this approach that makes us more than a little different from the rest. And that’s what keeps our customers coming back year after year, again and again. In fact, we have one of the highest scores in the words for customer loyalty and advocacy with 95% of customers saying they would recommend Travel Counsellors to their friends, family and colleagues.
The business is growing quickly and has a huge opportunity for further growth predicated by delivering both world class levels of people engagement, development and support and world class leading levels of customer retention, loyalty and advocacy.
The Company’s culture is based on caring and it has a clear leadership mantra of inspiring people to a future without limits and people behaviours centred around Focus, Pace, Execution, Innovation and continuous improvement by encouraging feedback at all levels.
We’re looking for the very best talent to help us scale the business quickly. People with natural ambition, limitless thinking, a positive mind-set who are comfortable and skilled in the use and analysis of data to drive insight and value and who possess a high- level of people and relationship skills.
Brief Overview of the Position
You will be working as part of our marketing team, we are looking for a talented, outgoing and enthusiastic Graphic Designer who is passionate about great design and experienced in the creation of online and offline design content to cover 12 months maternity leave. You will be responsible for producing artwork for print and web across our global business, developing engaging creative concepts and producing detailed layouts whilst working collaboratively within the design team.
In this varied role, you must be able to prioritise your workload across multiple projects paying particular attention to detail, brand guidelines and quality.
* Output large quantities of high-quality artwork daily, responding to the needs of our global business
* Create engaging print design for advertisements, brochures and other collateral
* Ensure brand consistency through all communication and design work
* Champion our brand guidelines throughout the global business
* Get involved creatively in all marketing projects across B2B and B2C, globally
Summary of Key Attributes and Qualifications
* A design-related qualification
* Highly proficient in Adobe Creative Suite – minimum Photoshop, InDesign, Illustrator
* Ideally proficient in building responsive email and landing pages
* Knowledge and understanding of printing process
* Excellent time management and organisational skills
* Ability to work to tight deadlines, managing multiple projects and/or tasks
* Commitment to getting the job done, regardless of constraints
* People person with highly developed interpersonal skills
* Highly organised & effective time manager
* Experience across online and offline design creation
* Track record of creative development
* A passion for delivering excellent quality
* Able to work under pressure, in an often-impatient environment
* Able to manage multiple projects at once and organise workload
* A portfolio of previous work that demonstrates all of the above
Summary of Desirable Attributes and Qualifications
* Agency background
* Proven experience on a design team
* The candidate will need to be able to demonstrate a track record of previous success
* Experience in travel or retail environment