Mechanical Project Engineer/Fitter wanted for long term contract with IMMEDIATE START! Min 40hrs p/wk! Mon - Fri £40.21 p/hr! (PAYE only) - Stalybridge - Plant & Process Environment
Well established Chemical company based in Stalybridge are looking for an experienced Mechanical fitter / Projects Engineer to start immediately on a Monday - Friday days contract. The role involves working on a variety of project ranging in value and complexity. They are extremely busy and the work is predicted to last some years!
Summery of duties and requirements:
Hands on mechanical project work ranging from small £10k projects up to £500k!
Will involve a mixture of installations, erections, replacements, plant improvements, building work and some civils
Reporting into the Senior Project Manager on site
Pumps, Pipework, process plant, production lines, vessels, M+E, storage tanks etcRequirements:
Time served mechanical engineer
Experience and familiar with process plant
Ideally pipework, pumps, process plant, M+E work, civils,
Must be in a position to commit to the hours and 5 days Mon-FriThis is a fantastic opportunity for someone either out of work or coming to the end of a contract who is looking for a regular long term contract with interesting work on a variety of different projects!
Please call John Elliott ASAP on (phone number removed) or alternatively email to discuss and set up an interview with the client immediately.
Cordant Group is an equal opportunities employer
We are currently recruiting for an FLT Operative/Machine Operator for our client who specialises in the production of flexible materials.
The successful applicants must be highly motivated and able to work as an individual or as part of a team. They will be responsible for operating FLT Counterbalance moving and stacking stock and working machinery on the assembly line. Some products are bulky and heavy so you must be physically fit and able to lift up to 15kgs.
ALL TRAINING WILL BE GIVEN.
•Responsible for the daily volume and quality of work allocated by a supervisor.
•Monitoring and maintaining production process to ensure finished product meets all relevant specifications.
•Ensure all production activities are monitored to minimising downtime and scrap.
•Communicate any performance inefficiencies to supervisor.
•Other duties as directed by supervisor/manager.
The shift will be Monday to Friday 8am till 5.30pm.
Overtime available when required
Immediate start for the right candidate following an on site interview leading to an induction.
Rate of pay £9.05ph
Saturday OT £10ph
My client is looking for a Car Park Marshall for 8 weeks. The operation is to marshal traffic in the store car park during the peak trading periods starting on Thursday 16th July 2020 ongoing for 8 weeks, working 40 hours per week.
The rationale is to direct incoming cars to available parking spaces thus reducing frustration, stress and enhancing the customer shopping experience.
We will supply high viz vests / coats and signage / sunscreen etc.
Hours – Thursday to Monday – 12:00pm till 8pm
Payrate - £9.50
We are currently recruiting experience Reach Forklift Operators for a well established company to help assist their busy warehouse in Billinghurst.
- Valid Reach Forklift License
- Previous manufacturing experience would be preferred
- Strong literacy and numeracy skills
- The ability to meet targets
- Good team working skills as well as the ability to work on your own initiative
- Follow strict health and safety guidelines and quality procedures
To apply for this position please send your CV in the first instance
We are looking for reliable and hardworking Manufacturing Operative to join the growing team- in Hartlebury/Kidderminster
Monday to Friday
2:30pm to 10:30 pm
The pay Rate- £9.72/h We also have a Productivity bonus on each station , if you keep your performance high the Pay Rate will be 10.72/h
If you would like to do more hours , Overtime is available in busy periods and is paid with - £11.60/h
This is a Temp to Perm position for the right candidates
Main Duties of the role will be (full training provided)
-Assembly work using basic hand tools and nail guns
-Assembling sheds / fence panels
-Assembling garden furniture
-General warehousing duties, picking and packing
-Disposing of waste
-Hardworking/ Strong work ethic
-No experience required as full training will be given
-Own transport is essential
If you are reliable and available please send your CV to (url removed) or call (phone number removed) to speak with Sebiha
Our client, a leading international supplier of Chilled Food Products is looking to appoint a Quality Manager on a 12 month fixed term contract. Reporting to the Technical Manager the successful candidate will be responsible for ensuring ongoing legal and best practice with all onsite Technical and QA requirements.
* Maintain and develop quality systems and ensure good hygiene, housekeeping and manufacturing practices are adhered to across the site
* Assistance into the investigation of customer complaints ensuring effective preventative and corrective actions are introduced
* Ensuring compliance to all aspects of the Quality Management System
* Active and pro-active involvement with all internal and external audits ensuring internal and external customer requirements are met
* Managing the day to day technical and QA functions
Skills and Experience:
* Technical / Quality Assurance management experience within a food manufacturing environment
* Experience of being a key point of contact with high profile customers and external auditors
* Degree/HND in food science or equivalent
* Ideally, Level 3 Food Safety and HACCP
* Excellent organisation and communication skills
* A high degree of self-motivation and self-management
* Strong IT skills / Quality Systems Management experience
* One of the UK’s leading Chilled Food Companies producing innovative and tasty products
* A complex and varied range of products, customers and packaging formats
* Operating to the highest industry standards, where Food Safety and Quality are a key priority
If you have the relevant experience and you are looking for a challenging and interesting role within a leading food company, then this could be the job for you.
The role offers a competitive salary, working 8.30am to 5pm Monday to Friday with flexibility, as required.
If you are interested, then please respond AS SOON AS POSSIBLE quoting reference number JJ-T4451 with an updated CV
Lab Analyst/Technician in Bristol (6 month contract)
Do you want to work for an established industrial manufacturer?
Have you got previous laboratory experience/an ambition to get into the field and are looking for a 6 month contract (could go permanent)?
Then get in touch! Kingston Barnes are currently recruiting for a Lab Analyst/Technician for our client in South Bristol/ North Somerset!
* Carry out routine strength testing of raw materials delivered to site according to the quality plan
* Enter results into the system and take ownership of both record keeping and data analysis/trending
* Use this information to liaise with purchasing and raw materials departments to advise regarding on-going vendor quality compliance
* Responsible for maintaining the laboratory in a manner such that it is fit for use and to a high housekeeping standard.
* Arrange repair of lab equipment as required.
* Replacement of consumable parts in equipment
* Lab Test/Analyst experience or
* Experience working in a manufacturing environment (ideal/not essential)
* Able to report data
* Happy with repetitive duties
* Computer literate
Our client are an industrial manufacturer who are going from strength to strength through a period of expansion, building new factories across the UK. There is an opportunity for this person to develop and progress their career into the quality or test teams if the role went permanent.
If you are interested in this position please contact Justin Reynolds on (phone number removed) or apply below
A great opportunity for a Quality Assurance Technician to develop their career with this well-established but progressive food manufacturing business.
Well-renowned and respected food manufacturer supplying a range of products to major retailers.
Will be to ensure that QA checks are carried out to make sure that products manufactured comply with the sites quality management system, customer specifications, legal requirements and food safety standards.
You will be required to communicate with all employees across the business.
This is a hands-on role within the factory, however good administration and IT skills are also of key importance in order to complete all documentation and paperwork as required.
You will have high attention to detail and an understanding of HACCP, BRC and other quality / food safety standards and procedures.
You will be able to lead by example, have good communication and organisational skills and will be able to work under own initiative
This is an excellent opportunity to work for a young progressive company, with excellent career prospects for the right candidate.
THE IDEAL CANDIDATE
Previous professional experience in a similar role preferred.
Proficient written, numerical and verbal skills.
Internal auditing qualification, HACCP Level 2/3 and/or Food Safety Level 2/3 preferred.
As important as your experience and job capabilities will be your communication skills and team fit. If this job is of interest and you would like to investigate further, apply TODAY!
"Kandhu Recruitment will consider all applications based on each candidate's suitability to the role or similar roles within the Food Sector and if we feel you are a relevant candidate we will process your application by adding you to our secure recruitment database and then contacting you to progress job opportunities further. We do not contact unsuitable applicants."
PRODUCTION OPERATIVES NEEDED NOW!
General lifting duties
Keeping Warehouse Clean
Working in a Team
Pay Rate is £8.72 per hour!
Day Shift: 7.30am to 4.30pm
Night Shift: 4.30pm to 1.00am
Transport is Provided from Luton town Centre!
Please come to Quest Employment on George Street in Luton LU1 2AT as soon as possible or apply online today