My client are recruiting for on going temporary workers with a light production environment.
The hours are 8am - 5pm Monday to friday.
All aspects of the role are covered with initial training and induction.
This role has immediate starts and is long term
Jark Recruitment are looking for multiple candidates to work in a Warehouse in the Durrington area.
All positions will be temporary and are for immediate starts so candidates are encouraged to send CVs ASAP.
For more information please contact Bethany on (Apply online only) or text 07920206221
Jark Recruitment are working as an employment business on behalf of this client
An opportunity has arisen at the Featherstone plant for a multi skilled machine Operator reporting to the Conversion Front line Manager. The successful applicant will be required to have a flexible and positive approach to multi task and multi skilled working, Be self-motivated and have the ability to plan ahead in order to adhere to customer demands.
Working in a machine based environment on high speed production operation the successful candidate will also need to be Health and safety focused along with the ability to liaise at all levels to achieve business KPI’s.
The successful candidate must be prepared to work shifts and have a flexible approach to shift working including short term notice of changes to the shift pattern, as well as be able to work on their own initiative.
Key duties required of a conversion multi skilled Operator
• Health and Safety focused
• Work under pressure to deliver business KPI’s
• Ability to confidently communicate at all levels
• Safe setting up and running of corrugate case making machines
• Ability to Plan ahead
• Supply “Fit for purpose” products to internal/external customer
• Work within Quality procedures and product specifications
• Identification and reduction of waste
What we would like our candidate to have:
• Pro-active approach to health and safety
• Good team player
• Good communication skills
• Good organisational skills
• Enthusiastic and reliable
• Demonstrates the values of DS Smith.
• To be open minded, flexible to challenge and the ability to challenge and be challenged
• Experience working in a manufacturing environment
2 days, 2 nights, 4 days off x 7 then 18 days off
Temporary to Permanent
Maintenance Fitter – Mechanical Bias
£28,500 + overtime
Double days Monday - Friday
Location commutable from
Milton Keynes, Aylesbury, Luton , Leighton buzzard Dunstable, Buckingham, Hemel Hempstead, Bedford
The successful maintenance fitter will be from a mechanical background. Ideally the right candidate should be from a heavy industry, such as mining or aggregates although they will consider other similar industries.
As the Mechanical maintenance fitter you will be working within the team responsible for the mechanical maintenance on new and existing equipment such as heavy process equipment, conveyor systems and crushers. This is a high volume, breakdown environment which eventually will be moving to a PPM system. Exposure to this would be advantageous. You will be expected to fault find on multiple mechanical process machinery. Arc welding skills are essential within this role, as is the ability to read mechanical and CAD drawings to assist in the fitting of parts and equipment.
In return you will be part of a leading manufacturer which employs over 250 people in 7 locations around the UK. Their range of products in this field is unrivaled having established. Their technical expertise means they are able to meet the needs of an ever changing market with an ever expanding product list
Temporary to Permanent Role
Permanent Night shift
Monday to Friday
Multiskilled engineer mechanical bias engineer
Salary: 39k + Overtime
Milton Keynes, Aylesbury, Luton ,Dunstable, Buckingham, Hemel Hempstead, Bedford, Heath and Reach
The successful Multiskilled engineer mechanical bias engineer will have a good knowledge of electrical fault finding. Ideally the right candidate should be from a heavy industry, such as mining or aggregates although they will consider other similar industries.
As the Mechanical/electrical technician you will be working within the team responsible for the mechanical maintenance on new and existing equipment such as heavy process equipment, conveyor systems and crushers. This is a high volume, breakdown environment which eventually will be moving to a PPM system. Exposure to this would be advantageous. You will be expected to fault find on multiple process machinery. The ability to read electrical and CAD drawings to assist in the fitting of parts and equipment is essential for this role.
In return you will be part of a leading manufacturer which employs over 250 people in 7 locations around the UK. Their range of products in this field is unrivaled. Their technical expertise means they are able to meet the needs of an ever changing market with an ever expanding product list
Our busy client based in Shoeburyness/Southend is looking for a number of production operatives to join their team asap. This is a 6 temp to perm role, resulting in a permanent contract for the right candidate
Monday to Friday 8:30am-5:30pm Monday to Thursday, 8:30am-5pm Friday
Duties to include:
Operating production/factory machinery
Programming the factory machine and reading program instructions
Quality checking goods
Assisting with machine break downs
General warehouse/factory duties as required
Training will be provided but you will have previously worked in a machine operative role as a minimum
Please submit details and we will be in touch to further discuss this excellent opportunity
machine operative, machine operator, factory worker, factory operative, manufacturing, factory, warehouse, industrial
Our client based in Sleaford are looking to recruit FLT Drivers on a temporary basis.
The role will involve working shifts so you are required to have your own transport due to the location and times of the shifts.
Duties will include:
* Driving the Forklift to move pallets and products around the warehouse
* Checking stock coming in ensuring it is fit for purpose and has no damage
* Checking stock ready to be shipped out is correct and has no damage
* Manually moving products around the warehouse
To be considered for this role you will need:
* A Forklift license (Counterbalance or Reach)
* Previous working background in a Warehouse or Forklift role
Please submit a copy of your CV to apply.
Adecco acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. The Adecco Group UK & Ireland is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Adecco. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explains how we will use your information – please copy and paste the following link in to your browser https://(url removed)/candidate-privacy
Our client is a leading supplier of integrated solutions for the manufacture of microelectronic devices, including silicon semiconductors, compound semiconductors and flat panel displays.
Their exhaust gas management business is the worlds leading supplier of technology to abate toxic and global warming gases produced during the manufacture of microelectronic devices. It is located at a purpose-built manufacturing facility in Clevedon just south of Bristol.
Following an internal promotion we have one Product Data Management vacancy.
The role will be to own the creation Bills of Materials (MBoM) and maintenance through Engineering Change for existing and new products to ensure operations on time to standard and within budget within the manufacturing cell.
A working Manufacturing / Assembly environment experience.
Higher education desirable
CNC Machinists - Aerospace
6 Month Contract
£17.22ph PAYE + Shift Allowances
Day Shift initially, must be flexible to work shifts
• We are currently seeking Apprentice trained CNC Machinists/Millers/Turners with the ability to set machines for a large Aerospace Manufacturing Company in the Wolverhampton area.
• Have the ability to use various pieces of measuring equipment and be able to read manufacturing drawings.
• To be successful in this role the candidate will need to be extremely flexible and open to working in new environments.
• MUST be Apprentice trained OR have relevant qualification up to Level 3 - With Certificates to show as proof at the interview
• Good time keeping is a must and a desire to work within a clean environment at all times
• Committed to Continuous Improvement
• Experienced in achieving site quality standards
• Awareness of Health and Safety responsibilities
• Highly motivated and keen to succeed
• A demonstrable ability to motivate others, build teams and communicate effectively
• Excellent team player, capable of making an impact at all levels
Key Skills and Responsibilities:
• Lead multidisciplinary teams to bring a product from the innovation stage to mass production environments;
• Develop specifications for, prototype, and evaluate design concepts for a wide range of processes implementations; ensure all process, usability, quality, and safety aspects are considered to deliver robust, capable solutions in production;
• Lead cross-functional design reviews for NPI to lead DFX and pFMEAs;
• Develop, characterize, and validate robust and capable processes for production
• Develop clear documentation for production use and knowledge management.
• Calculate CAPEX requirements for projects.
• Identify risks to project execution, identify and manage project dependencies and critical path activities.
• Drive Root Cause Analysis and develop corrective action plans.
• Prepare detailed project summaries and present to key senior stakeholders.
• Applying and developing technical mastery in the construction and application of process models to optimize process conditions, allow seamless process scale-up or transfer and provide insight into process mechanisms and process-product interactions.
• Developing and implementing appropriate technologies to provide significant business benefit, by working in partnership with internal groups, external academics, scientific organizations and equipment vendors.
Ideally you will come from a manufacturing background with experience of leading multi-disciplined project teams engaged in manufacturing process development, optimization, and improvement. With a meticulous approach to quality and familiarity with FMEA/risk assessment, you will have excellent analytical, problem solving and decision making skills and be able to produce detailed technical reports and work to quality standards.
University Degree in an Engineering or related discipline with 5 - 10 years industrial experience including at least 4 years within an FMCG environment.
• Experience in New Product Development and/or Industrialisation of high volume consumer goods
• A significant level of Project Engineering or Project Management experience within an FMCG environment, with a proven track record of success and long-term effectiveness in bringing new machinery and systems into production.
• Working knowledge of quality/regulatory systems within manufacturing.
• Proven problem-solving skills.
• Proven ability to work effectively and co-operatively with others and to communicate well at all levels of the business.
• Proven ability to lead cross-functional teams in order to agree work plans and mitigate any risk to the successful completion of projects.
• Can demonstrate a proactive approach to accomplishing objectives and work with minimal supervision.
• Higher degree or further academic training in areas relevant to the role is advantageous.
• Six Sigma Green Belt or Black Belt
• Professional Project Management qualification (Prince2; PMP or equivalent)