Role: HR Administrator
Duration: 6 Months
Hourly Rate: £12 P/H
My client is looking for an Employee Services Specialist to join their dynamic team delivering employee services and first level HR support to employees, managers, and the HR community across the UK.
Employee Services Specialists serve as the initial point of contact for our employees, interacting with them on a daily basis assisting with a multitude of general HR needs and helping with a standard set of HR service offerings. This position also supports the broader HR community and leaders with transactional and administrative activities. This position requires a professional demeanour, exceptional customer service, a sense of urgency; the ability to organize and prioritize.
The team is currently undergoing significant transformation to streamline, simplify, and automate a variety of services and processes to ensure a consistent employee experience.
Primary responsibilities include, but are not limited to the following:
* Responding to general HR employee questions and providing policy and procedure guidance
* Serving as an employee advocate to identify resources for resolution of issues and concerns
* Preparing materials, performing new hire inductions, and following through with all relevant actions and support
* Monitoring, managing, and tracking employee absence due to illness/leave of absence in line with company policies and procedures
* Administering UK based benefits, including enrolment, eligibility, annual renewal processes, and employee/employer contributions and payroll deductions
* Managing projects and process improvements within the team including developing solutions and defining deliverables, required schedules, necessary tasks, and providing status updates
* Creating reports, analyzing and interpreting data from a variety of systems and sources to support compliance, metrics reporting, and HR data trending.
Roevin are an equal opportunities employer.
For immediate consideration please apply directly for the role