A leading Social Media organisation is seeking a Project Manager to join their team on a 6 month contract based in London.
They are seeking a Project Manager with a technical background and ads experience to deliver a major program that will transform the way online ads work across the industry. As a Project Manager in Ads, you will be embedded with the Engineering team. You will lead and coordinate a large, complex initiative and work closely with teams across and outside the company, including engineering, product management, marketing, data science, and partnership teams around the world.
You will tackle complex problems with a strategic mindset and create programs for solving those problems. You will translate business requirements into technical projects and tasks, prioritise and communicate, and coordinate multiple teams to deliver the change and turn our vision into reality.
* Coordinate a large, complex initiative and work closely with teams across and outside the company, including engineering, product management, marketing, data science, and partnership teams around the world
* Break down complex problems with a strategic mindset and engage and enable a diverse group of stakeholders to execute against them
* Manage change and clearly communicate requirements to the teams you depend on.
* Maintain cadence through regular meetings and communication and hold POCs and stakeholders accountable for progress
* Maintain the team's focus on strategy and goal oriented results
* Proactively identify upcoming risks, issues, and bottlenecks and surface them to cross-team stakeholders
* Proactively identify inefficiencies that are holding the team back, and drive better, more efficient workflows and processes
* Assess business impact, prioritise initiatives and quickly react to a fast-paced, dynamic environment
If you feel you fit the above criteria, please apply today.
Huntress Search Ltd does not discriminate on the grounds of 'protected characteristics' as defined under the Equality Act and other relevant UK legislation.
Huntress Search Ltd acts as a Recruitment Agency in relation to all Permanent roles and as a Recruitment Business in relation to all Temporary roles.
PLEASE NOTE: We can only consider applications from candidates who have the right to work in the UK