A leading Social Media company based in London are seeking a Regional Programs Content Marketing Manager to join their team on an 11 month contract.
You will be working with creative agencies, project managing to ensure things are moving to deadline. You will have an eye for detail and be able to manage production timelines. The successful candidate will ideally have experience within a Creative Agency.
* Define and drive marketing and content strategy for regional marketing programs to build community engagement and positive brand sentiment among key audiences worldwide.
* Define and implement strategic processes to scale best practices for developing marketing content in partnership with regional country marketing leads, balancing global and local needs.
* Partner with internal/external design partners to create marketing, training, and educational collateral, creative assets and brand voice such as ads, branding, videos, presentations, webinars, tutorials, and case studies aimed at startups, entrepreneurs, developers and small businesses.
* Manage relationships and production timelines with creative agencies and external vendors to develop and localize marketing content.
* Work with regional country marketing leads to deploy and localize marketing assets while applying consistent brand guidelines for regional programs and investments.
* Develop and execute innovative, audience-led marketing strategies and initiatives that deliver against company brand and/or corporate objectives in partnership with internal/external design, media planning and analytics partners.
* Define measurement and tracking plans to understand community engagement with content and campaign performance against clear success metrics, utilizing a test-and-learn approach.
* Liaise with Partnerships and PR to identify external partners and organizations for press and content opportunities including influencer marketing.
* Experience in high-profile product marketing, brand marketing, content development, or community management role, either in-agency or in-house.
* Strong project management skills, with experience planning and executing marketing communications and creative production in a fast-paced, often ambiguous environment.
* Excellent written and communication skills. Ability to distill benefits into clear and compelling marketing content.
* Self-starter, flexible thinker and outstanding communicator who is comfortable working across diverse teams and influencing different perspectives as you work across multiple teams including Marketing, Public Policy, Partnerships, Analytics and PR. Strong startup/tech orientation, with a passion for the intersection of technology and marketing.
* Team oriented-someone that is motivated by helping others as much as they are motivated about excelling in their individual role.
* Highly autonomous-ability to drive progress with little to no direct involvement from leadership.
* Global experience and a passion for international policy strongly preferred.
* Proficient in Microsoft Office products, Keynote
* Bachelor's degree (minimum) in journalism, marketing, public relations, communications, business, or related field required
Huntress does not discriminate on the grounds of 'protected characteristics' as defined under the Equality Act and other relevant UK legislation.
Huntress acts as a Recruitment Agency in relation to all Permanent roles and as a Recruitment Business in relation to all Temporary roles.
PLEASE NOTE: We can only consider applications from candidates who have the right to work in the UK