Mental Health Support Worker
Our client, a leading charity based in Sheffield is looking for an experienced Support Worker to support their service users on a temporary basis
Responsibilities for this role include;
* Supporting those with mental health difficulties living in self contained flats
* Aiding them in living independently
* Creating and updating support plans and risk assessments for clients
* Assisting service users to live as independently as possible
* Helping clients with budgeting, and ensuring that they have the correct benefits in place
* Working closely with third party agencies including; Social Services, Police, GP's Probation Services
* Supporting service users to access services in the community
A successful candidate will have previous experience of supporting service users with mental health difficulties. You will have a current DBS check and hold a UK driving license
Charles Hunter Associates is currently looking for an experienced and dedicated Children's Safeguarding Social Worker to work full time within a safeguarding team in Staffordshire.
The ideal candidate will possess highly developed specialist knowledge of senior practitioner practice in children's services and be registered with the HCPC. The pay rate for this children's safeguarding social worker job is £29.00 per hour which is negotiable based on interview and experience. This is initially a 3 month rolling contract with the option to extend.
Responsibilities of the children's safeguarding social worker:
- Undertaking Section 47 inquiries
- Managing cases where children are subject to child protection plans and children in need plans
- Managing a small number of looked after children cases up to the second LAC Review
Requirements of the children's safeguarding social worker:
- Degree or equivalent in social work
- Current HCPC registration
- Current in date DBS
- Frontline experience within children's services
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, regretfully we are only able to respond to candidates who meet our clients' requirements.
If you know of anyone who might be interested in this opportunity please feel free to pass along their details. You will never be left empty handed as we run a referral incentive
Grounds Maintenance Monitoring Officer
£21.13 Umbrella Per Hour Only
* Monitor the performance of Camden's grounds maintenance contract by carrying out inspections logging issues, raising problems with the contractor and checking remedial actions have been taken.Example outcomes or objectives that this role will deliver:
* Good understanding of horticulture processes and procedures and good plant identification knowledge.
* Complete intelligence led monitoring visits on Camden's green spaces, with a focus on sites included in the grounds maintenance contract.
* Compile inspection reports on performance against the contract specification for each site. Update IT systems with the outcome of inspections.
* Raise issues of poor performance with the contractor and arrange for remedial action to be carried out, monitor and report on the effectiveness of remedial action. Raise default notices under the supervision of the Parks Service Manager.
* Monitor the progress and effectiveness of planned improvement works and assist with the management of public play assets
Sellick Partnership are currently assisting in the recruitment of a Finance Officer to join the Treasury and Risk team of a large public sector organisation based in Gosforth. This is a contract position due to last initially until June 2018.
The Finance Officer will assist with the business planning, treasury and risk management for the group and with the operation of Audit.
* To compile, update and review the Group's annual business plan and the Group consolidated business plan in accordance with agreed timescales
* In the monitoring and reporting on performance against the annual business plan
* To prepare cash flow forecasts for the Group and monitor actual performance against forecast to achieve more accurate projections
* With loan draw-downs and investment of surplus funds
* To maintain an investment and loan portfolio register
* To calculate and monitor funders' covenants as appropriate
* To prepare projected estimates of funders' covenants
* To reconcile all investment bank and loan accounts on a regular basis
* To calculate accrued interest/interest receivable on a monthly basis for management accounts purposes
* To prepare the completion of statutory and regulatory
* To follow up any internal audit recommendations, ensuring that they are implemented appropriately
* To support the operation of the Audit Committee
* To assist with the annual insurance renewal
* To monitor progress of insurance claims and ensure timely resolution of claims
* To ensure all policies and procedures are fully documented and a formal review undertaken every year
* Assist in the preparation of the annual treasury budget and to monitor and report on it as required
* Previous experience of working within a finance function
* Experience of the business planning process
* Experience of preparing cash flow forecasts and monitoring performance against them
* Experience of maintaining an investment and loan portfolio register
* Experience of balance sheet reconciliations
* Experience of preparing Regulatory returns
An AAT qualification would be advantageous however is not essential.
If you are interested in this position and would like to apply, please contact Helen Dodds at Sellick Partnership
Sellick Partnership is a market-leading professional services recruitment specialist operating across the UK. Over the years we have built up an enviable relationship with employers and our expert team of consultant boast up-to-date market knowledge and a strong reputation making Sellick Partnership best placed to help you.
Please note our advertisements use years' experience and salary levels purely as a guide. We are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role
My NHS client are currently looking to appoint an accomplished professional to lead the Estates and Facilities directorate with its current plans.
They are looking for:
* A highly accomplished estates and facilities professional with vast estates and facilities experience and knowledge
* Leader of the site development planning and Estate capital development programme, liaising with the Director of Capital Projects
* A confident and effective communicator to all involved parties in particular, senior clinical staff
* The ability to integrate current estates and facilities functions to provide an effective yet patient focused service
* Ability to deal with complicated projects and manage both in house and outsourced services
* A calculated thinker and key contributor to the senior management team
Previous experience working in a senior role within the NHS or the private sector is essential and you are able to demonstrate the abilities, skills and knowledge to be successful in this role.
Please let me know if you are interested and send me your most recent CV. Should you not be available but can recommend anyone that would be, please get in touch to find out about our generous referral scheme.
Estates, Facilities & Capital Development - Senior Consultant
My client in Lancashire is currently looking for an experienced and dedicated adults mental health social worker to work full time within a busy mental health team in various locations around Lancashire.
The ideal candidate will possess highly developed specialist knowledge of social work practice in adult services and be registered with the HCPC. The pay rate for this adults mental health social worker job is £20.09 per hour which is non-negotiable and is an initial 3 month contract with the option to extend.
Responsibilities of the adults mental health social worker:
- To safeguard vulnerable adults at risk who come in contact with the Drug and Alcohol Treatment system
- To work with parents with substance misuse problems and safeguarding children
- To offer Carers' Assessments to partners, family members, significant others who have a caring role for a client in Treatment and who would like an assessment of their own needs
Requirements of the adults mental health social worker:
- Degree or equivalent in social work
- Current HCPC registration
- Significant frontline experience within adult services
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, regretfully we are only able to respond to candidates who meet our clients' requirements. This opportunity will not last long so act now if you're an adults mental health social worker and you'd like to be considered.
We also run a referral incentive for anyone who recommends a good social worker to us. That way you're never left empty handed, it's just our way of saying thank you
Performance and Monitoring Senior Analyst
7 Months Contract
£288 Umbrella Per Day (Inside IR35)
Minimum Security Clearance Level Required BPSS (DS) - Baseline Personnel Security Standard (with a Disclosure Scotland)
The post holder will assist the senior managers within the performance function to ensure that the CSU has robust systems in place to monitor, analyse and report information on performance management of the providers. Meet reporting deadlines and support on a range of programmes that address performance and service issues.
Additions to the job description
* Support the senior managers to streamline and automate performance reporting processes to facilitate effective sharing of information and enable informed decision making by the CSU.
* The post holder will support the development of performance reporting systems and processes relating to planning, monitoring, analysing, reporting and action planning to support the commissioning process.
* To assist the senior managers to monitor the performance management framework in line with national guidance and establish robust monitoring mechanisms.
* To be responsible for providing performance information relating to the commissioning process, and contribute to selected projects by providing performance management intelligence.
* To keep up to date with changes to national guidance and assessment processes relating to corporate performance management, interpret what these changes mean for CSU, and brief managers as required
* To ensure that reports and external performance data returns are timely, accurate, and utilise robust and quality assured data.
* To develop a content management system to ensure performance information is properly managed and best practice is shared across the team
* Responsible for planning/organising of numerous meetings with internal and external stakeholders, providers and boards.
* To proactively manage stakeholders, ensuring all aspects of provider performance is communicated and best practices shared at all times which may involve attending internal meetings in providers.
* The post holder is required to follow all applicable Standard Operating Procedures (SOPs) in their work and take responsibility for maintaining their personal training in the use of SOPs as part of their annual training and development plan.
* Experience of managing performance systems and processes
* Experience in performance improvement initiatives
* Experience of working in the NHS
* Experience in producing reports and complex data analysis
* Experience in project Management
* Knowledge of health services
* Specialist knowledge of policy and procedures relating to performance management of health services
* Knowledge of commissioning processes and systems
Senior Benefit Assessor
Location: Worthing, BN11 1LF
Salary: £19.50 - £20.28 per hour
Leigh of contract: 3 months
A new opportunity has become available to ensure that claims for Housing Benefit and Council Tax Support are processed promptly and accurately in accordance with prevailing legislation, litigation, guidance, best practice and local policy.
Knowledge & Experience
* Demonstrably up to date knowledge of prevailing Housing Benefit and Council Tax Support legislation, litigation, best practice and local policy. Some experience of supervising the day-to-day work of junior staff
* The ability to deal with complex enquiries and to generate correspondence requiring advanced technical knowledge of Benefit systems.
* The ability to work under pressure with a large degree of autonomy.
* Able to plan and prioritise work, meet deadlines and adapt to varying demands and pressures.
* Well motivated, able to act on own initiative but committed to a supporting role within a team.
* Good IT skills relevant to the use of Revenues, Benefits, EDRMS and associated software systems.
* Must have recent Academy experience
* Experience of working within a small Local Authority
* Will consider compressed working hours
If this sounds like something you would be interested in, please send over your CV!
(Apply online only)
Fusion People are committed to promoting equal opportunities to people regardless of age, gender, religion, belief, race, sexuality or disability. We operate as an employment agency and employment business.
You'll find a wide selection of vacancies on our website
SENIOR PLANNING OFFICER - 6 MONTHS - SOUTH EAST LONDON
Start Date: ASAP
My client in South East London is looking for a Senior Planning Officer, to work on an initial 6 month contract, with the potential to extend depending on performance and availability. The suitable candidate will be processing a high volume of major planning applications within the local authority.
To be considered for this role, you must have:
* Demonstrable experience of working as a Planning Officer/Senior Planning Officer
* A high level of ability to prioritise and manage a workload whilst working flexibly to meet both the commercial and contractual needs of the council
* A demonstrable level of knowledge and understanding and application of current and emerging planning legislation
If you are interested in this role, please feel free to send me an up to date copy of your CV or feel free to give me a call on 01612006470
Project Manager / Project Administrator
An exciting opportunity has arisen to join our global defence client on their Telford Site as a Project Professional. The Project Professional's role is at the heart of all projects that are managed within the clients Systems portfolio. Sitting in the Project Management Community, this particular role has responsibility for the set-up, monitoring and control of a range of projects, all of which are generally technology insertion and/or generation of new product programmes. This role involves working within an Integrated Project Team and providing project office services to the Project Manager.
Responsibilities include the following:
* Assisting in the development of the formal project work breakdown structures and project planning using planning software (eg MS Project).
* Liaison across the business to ensure required resources are available and committed to the projects.
* Setting up the appropriate project control suite e.g. Budgets in SAP.
* Creation of purchase requisitions within the business system (SAP).
* Monitoring of progress and expenditure of projects.
* Preparation and delivery of formal monthly project report packs.
* Providing regular updates and progress reports to a variety of internal and external stakeholders.
* Maintaining Project Management documentation such as risk registers, project plans and reports.
* Maintain project action registers and progress actions in line with agreed timescales.
* Maintain the Project Team organisation charts.
* Deputising for the Project Manager as required.
Competencies/Skills and Expertise
Competencies/Skills and Expertise include the following:
* A background within a formal Project Management environment and knowledge of a structured approach to the management of projects e.g. Prince, APM, BAE Systems LCM.
* Experience of working in a formal Project Management environment from inception through to completion.
* The candidates should be aware of risk management processes and be able to construct risk registers and manage ongoing project risk.
* Experience of using PM Toolsets with particular emphasis on MS Project, SAP and Predict!
* A technical background in a Mechanical or similar Engineering industry would be beneficial but is not a pre-requisite.
* Familiarity with the issues surrounding import/export controls.
* Require a basic knowledge of MicroSoft Project, Excel, Word, Powerpoint and Outlook.
* Strong written and verbal communication skills and able to articulate issues clearly to the Project Management team.
* Good attention to detail and accuracy.
* Able to manage own work to meet project deadlines.
AAP3 is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy