We currently have opportunities for Ward Healthcare Assistants to care for people in hospitals and Primary Care Centres
PLEASE NOTE: minimum of NVQ 2 (QCF) Qualification is required you also must be calm, supportive and truly wish to care for others.
* Flexible working hours, but you must be able to work Long days and weekends (12 ½ Shifts)
* Holiday pay
* Free initial and on-going training
* Opportunity to complete level 3 Diplomas in Health & Social Care (Adults) (QCF)
* Free Uniform
New Focus Health Care was set up with the vision to establish a service that would provide individuals with the specialist knowledge and advice needed to find care tailored to their needs. We now have a strong client base, working together with the NHS, local authorities, the private community, hospices and other care establishments. What defines us is the passion and desire of our staff to provide the best care possible. The company is constantly developing but never losing sight of its core principles, which remain at the forefront of the services it provides.
Do you meet the following essential requirements?
* Have the right to work in the UK
* Able to work Long days and weekends as part of your working week.
* Able to undertake personal care and other caring responsibilities
* Good communication skills
* Pleasant approach with a kind, friendly disposition
Do you want to work for a company that provides the following benefits?
* A strong support network
* Free comprehensive training
* Flexible hours of work
* A competitive salary and including holiday
We are an equal opportunities employer.
Successful candidates will be required to complete an enhanced DBS check.
If you have the passion and desire to work as a Healthcare Assistant we want to hear from you!
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time
Salary: £17.00 to £25.00 /hour
Electrician Job in Taunton, Somerset
Full Time till end of April 2019
£13.72 Per Hour + Overtime
Are you seeking full time employment, working for a company that values its’ workers and appreciates their hard work? Then look no further and apply for our positions today!
City Centre Recruitment are delighted to be assisting its’ client based in Taunton, Somerset. We are looking for an electrician to join their busy operation
Successful applicants will be enthusiastic, punctual and eager to learn and gain new skills or build upon existing skills
Standard hours of work for this role are Monday – Friday, 8am – 4pm
Our client is seeking candidates that are keen to become a full time member of staff. These jobs are genuine temp ongoing position
Please apply with your CV or give us a call on (phone number removed) – Immediate starts are available for successful applicants
In line with the requirements of the Asylum and Immigration Act 1996, all applicants must be eligible to live and work in the UK
As part of the recruitment process, you will be asked to provide documented evidence of eligibility
City Centre Recruitment is an equal opportunities employer
City Centre Recruitment are acting as an employment business in relation to this Electrician job in Taunton, Somerset
To apply for these positions please register your CV via our website for an immediate interview and start for this Electrician Job in Taunton, Somerset
City Centre Recruitment always review and process job applications as swiftly as possible. However due to the high volume of CVs that we receive online, we regrettably are not always able to respond to every applicant individually. If you’ve not heard from us within 7 working days, unfortunately on this occasion your application has not been successful, but we will keep your details on file for future opportunities
Our client based in Central Cheltenham are looking for Mobile Cleaners to join their team on a temporary to permanent basis.
This well-established agency look after professional house shares all over Cheltenham, the candidates would be required to clean and maintain all the communal areas such as; kitchens, bathrooms, hallways, living spaces, doorways and gardens.
The candidates will need;
* A full UK driving license
* Access to own vehicle,
* A can do attitude
* A flexible approach.
The hours for this role are flexible and can be arranged to suit the needs of the candidates.
This is perfect for candidates who have recently finished education and are looking for a starter job. There is plenty of room for progression and a great opportunity for a long term career.
If this role sounds like something you are interested in, it is available immediately, so APPLY NOW, DON’T MISS OUT!!!
Full or part time applicants considered.
This role is to start middle to late August so GET IN TOUCH!
If this role is of interest to you and you are available immediately please call the office ASAP on (phone number removed) or alternatively please send an up to date, Word Document copy of your CV to Sophia at Truly Tailored Recruitment.
To ensure that your application receives the fullest possible attention, it is essential that you consider carefully the role that you are applying for, and then ensure that your CV contains all relevant information about yourself in relation to that role. This is important because, in the present economic climate, we receive a great many applications and are unable to respond to them all. Hence, if you do not hear from us within one week, we regret you must conclude on this occasion your application has been unsuccessful.
As a local Recruitment Agency you will be required to attend a meeting with ourselves at our offices in Cheltenham prior to your details being passed onto our clients.
Candidates need only apply if you are within an hour of a Gloucestershire postcode or already have plans of relocation to the Gloucestershire area in place.
Truly Tailored Recruitment Services are an equal opportunities employer and encourage applications from all areas of society
The post holder will lead the delivery of all transactional people services, including medical and non-medical recruitment, medical staffing, temporary staffing and employee relations. The post holder will ensure the provision of efficient, effective and professional services across all these business areas and will lead the delivery of all relevant strategic objectives as set out in the People Strategy 2017-22.
This is a key leadership role within the People & Organisational Development (POD) Directorate and is part of the POD Senior Management Team (SMT). The post holder will work closely with senior managers across the Trust to ensure delivery of the People Strategy’s objectives and the highest standards of POD operational performance, contributing to a highly performing culture across the organisation.
A full job spec can be proved on application
We endeavour to reply to all applications, however, if you haven`t heard from us within 7 days, you have been unsuccessful with this particular role. You are very welcome to apply to future advertisements placed by Grafters Recruitment Consultants / Grafters Accountancy Personnel
Title: Assistant Contract Manager
Reference: CBS9NM(phone number removed)
Location: West lakes Cumbria
Rate: £negotiable depending on experience
Job Type: Contract,
Duration: 12 months
Contact details: Natalie Mohamed – (phone number removed)
Capita Resourcing is the strategic resourcing business within Capita plc. We are the chosen provider of agency workers and permanent recruitment for the Nuclear Decommissioning Authority (NDA) collaborative framework, across nuclear sites and offices UK wide.
The Role Description
Responsible for managing specified commercial aspects of existing contracts and supporting specified aspects of contract management
• Managing specific technical vitrified residue (VR) return aspects of the THORP and Magnox, overseas reprocessing contracts and VR Destorage contracts ensuring that contract obligations and deliverables are met
• Supporting the resolution of technical/quality/operational issues to ensure customer needs are met in line with SL capabilities and interfacing with customers to manage expectations and agree the appropriate way forward
• Managing the issue of data files to customers and the customer query system to ensure efficient management of information to customers
• Managing arising technical/quality/operational issues to ensure customer needs are met in line with SL capabilities and interfacing with customers to manage expectations and agree the appropriate way forward
• Providing commercial support to Japanese witnessing activities during inspection on receipt from storage (IRS) and inspection before shipment (IBS)
• Providing commercial support to European destorage witnessing activities
• Co-ordinating customer access to the Sellafield site on behalf of INS in support of the VRR programme
Qualifications, Skills and Experience
• Good degree in a relevant topic or ability to demonstrate equivalent experience
• Ability to demonstrate clear and concise presentation and communication skills
• Capability to produce quality documentation
• High level of drive and personal integrity
• Can demonstrate understanding of:
o commercial concepts
o the nuclear industry
o risk management
o reprocessing waste management issues
• Awareness of key stakeholders and their key drivers
• Ability to represent INS in an external environment
• Ability to build productive relationships and influence personnel of a more senior grade
Additional information about the process
This role has been deemed in-scope of IR35
NuclearWorks welcomes applications from all suitably qualified people regardless of gender, race, disability, age or sexual orientation. NuclearWorks is a trading name of Capita Business Services Ltd. Services offered are those of an Employment Agency and Employment Business
Our local authority client is looking for an experienced Administrator to commence a temporary assignment with them as soon as possible. You will be based in offices in central Truro and will be providing efficient support services including secretarial and administrative assistance.
* To monitor, review and improve processes, systems and practices to ensure the principal officers perform successfully and optimise efficiencies
* To communicate effectively with members of the public and colleagues in a clear and concise manner, taking into account the particular circumstances
* Provide administrative support to ensure efficient running of the Service
* Manage the filing and storage of all electronic and paper files in line with best data management practice, to ensure efficient and effective record keeping.
* Will be experienced in using Microsoft office applications – Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook, with good keyboard skills
* Be able to organise and co-ordinate events and meetings
* Have ability to research, analyse and report information
* An understanding of how local government works would be preferable but not essential.
The role is for 37 hours per week, Monday-Friday, on an initial temporary basis which could become permanent, at an hourly rate of £8.75
Our local authority client is looking for an experienced Rehabilitation Officer to commence a temporary assignment with them as soon as possible. You will be based at offices in St Austell and will be responsible for providing expert rehabilitation work and social care practice to people with a visual impairment.
Under the leadership and management of the Senior Practitioner and Team Manager, this person will provide an accountable, statutory rehabilitation and enablement service to children and adults and their families/carers to include high quality, timely and focussed needs assessments intervention, care/support planning and reviews appropriate to the work of the team.
* To be responsible for undertaking all Rehabilitation Officer tasks within national and departmental prescribed timescales and standards. To manage own caseload with appropriate supervision and support
* To accept responsibility for work with complex cases where customers might be vulnerable or at risk
* To provide a full assessment, information and advice service. To work with the customer empathetically to assist them to cope with their sight loss and adjust to living with a disability
* To undertake statutory Sight Impaired and Severely Sight Impaired registrations. To enable the registration of sight impaired and severely sight impaired individuals.
* Ability to formulate and implement enablement programmes with customers
* Ability to provide clear recording of work within the prescribed framework of Education, Health and Social Care services
* Ability to undertake complex assessments of need and risk management
* Ability to work under pressure and meet deadlines
* Creative approach to problem solving
* Degree/diploma in rehabilitation work or equivalent recognised qualifications
* Demonstrate high level of interpersonal skill and empathy that will support customers
* Extensive experience of rehabilitation work with visually impaired people
* Knowledge of social policy and legislation both in relation to broad social care practice
* Ability to travel through Cornwall – a valid driving licence is essential.
The role is on a temporary basis for 12 weeks, at rate of £19.70 per hour
General Policing Trainer
Leek Wootton, Warwickshire
Fixed Term until 31st December 2019
The closing date for this post is 12 noon on Monday 4th March 2019
Those currently eligible on the redeployment register will be given prior consideration.
Interviews will be held on Thursday 14th March 2019 and Friday 15th March 2019 based at Hindlip, Worcestershire
A strategic alliance has been formed between Warwickshire Police and West Mercia Police in order to enable both forces to meet the challenge of reducing policing budgets. By working more closely together the forces will benefit from greater operational and organisational resilience, making us the fourth largest geographic police area in England and Wales.
The main purpose of the role is to research, design, deliver and evaluate training programmes. To assess achievement of trainees and provide professional feedback and / or developmental plans as appropriate.
To research, prepare and plan training material according to any stated objectives and in accordance with organisational requirements.
To support the learning of others using the most effective medium.
To prepare reports, tests and assessments on delegates / students as required.
To validate and update training material as appropriate.
To identify and apply appropriate evaluation processes, incorporating feedback into training design.
Maintain knowledge / accreditation and skills with regard to national, regional and local developments in General Policing Skills
To undertake other duties commensurate with the nature, level of responsibility and grading of this post, as required.
Training & development lead body level 3 qualification to equivalent ( e.g. CTLLS).
An understanding of the current policing environment gained through substantial experience of policing activity.
Experience of analysing learning needs, designing and delivering learning & development solutions and carrying out formal assessment against recognised standards.
Competent in the use of IT including Microsoft Word and PowerPoint.
Excellent communication skills.
Regular travel throughout Warwickshire and West Mercia.
Working unsocial hours including weekend working.
Potential exposure to disturbing or unpleasant images / tasks i.e. within the training material.
We want our organisation to be as diverse as the community it serves. We welcome applicants from all sections of the community.
You will be required as part of Warwickshire Police and West Mercia Police recruitment process to successfully complete vetting and credit checks
A large healthcare organisation is looking to appoint an experienced Registered Manager within Adult Learning Disabilities to assist the organisation whilst they recruit to the permanent role.
- Ensure that all areas of the home are appropriate and sensitive to the needs of the service users within the setting;
- Continually evaluate the risk within the healthcare setting in line with the needs of the service users and staffing related;
- Lead on all stages of treatment for service users within the facility, from admission to service, through to involvement of care with family/guardians related, placing authorities and the individuals themselves and reflect decisions recorded in care plans;
- Ensure good quality working relationships are maintained and promote equality, diversity, rights and responsibilities of staff and individuals;
- Develop links between the facility and the local community, both service based and through activities for service users;
- Promote awareness of personal safety as well as being able to identify safeguarding matters and respond to disclosure from service users within facility;
- Able to deliver quality training, mentoring and coaching to other members of staff, including appraisals;
- Lead on all matters related to CQC, holding a thorough understanding of the assessment criteria for body/ratings related.
A successful candidate will have:
- Two years of Management / Supervisory experience within an Adults Learning Disabilities settings;
- Must hold Registered Manager status, with relevant recent experience within Adults Learning Disabilities services.
- Thorough understanding of CQC ratings, how these are assessments are done and awarded.
For further information on this role please contact Ria Healy or Donna Larder on (phone number removed) or email (url removed)
Our client, a Mutual Housing Association, are looking to recruit a Membership Involvement Officer to fulfil a 6-month fixed term contract covering maternity leave.
As the Membership Involvement Officer, you will be responsible for supporting the members of the organisation including tenants and employees to gain the most from the Mutual, actively advocating and encouraging membership both internally with employees and externally with tenants and household members.
Duties will include:
* Verifying the eligibility of prospective members, distributing membership packs to new members and maintaining a confidential membership register to produce regular reports
* Working with the Head of Engagement to encourage member consultation and participation by organising, promoting and attending workshops, focus groups and training sessions.
* Co-ordinating the Democratic Body elections process, including advertising vacancies, meeting prospective candidates, and collating election statements
* Responsibility for member communications
* Working in partnership with organisations to seek membership benefits including incentives and discounted goods and services
* Assisting the Head of Engagement to measure impact of membership
To apply for this position, you will require the following experience:
* Previously worked for a Registered Social Landlord
* Working with and assisting the general public
* Consultation techniques
* Knowledge of member/mutual organisations
* Working with tenants
* Fundraising Activities
* Good ICT skills
* The ability to create promotional material
Please send your up to date CV, or alternatively for more information please contact the office and speak with Natasha Moore.
TristoneNash is working as an employment agency on behalf of a client