Technical Supplier Co-ordinater
£23,000 - £26,000
We have a role that is calling all energetic individuals who are currently working within technical and ideally have experience of working with suppliers. This role is a great for someone is wanting to join a technical team within the food industry that is vibrant and creating DELICIOUS products!
You will be exposed to all areas and ideally will be confident in building relationships. If you enjoy communicating with multiple teams as well as working in the office, this could be the next role for you.
Supplier focused this role will supporting the technical function overseeing and building relationships with external customers. A new role that has been created due to growth on site it is an exciting time to be joining this business.
The ideal candidate must have auditing experience working with BRC and ideally working knowledge of major retailers.
If you feel this opportunity is for you and you meet the above criteria then click apply – alternatively you can send through your C.V or phone (phone number removed)
Internal Auditor required by my Leading Financial Trading Firm in London, on a long-term contract basis.
You'll work closely with the Head of Internal Audit to deliver the internal audit plan, as well as developing the scope and work papers for individual assignments across the business. You'll also perform internal audit assignments, including testing to identify control weaknesses and agreeing findings with management.
The following skills/experience is required:
Professionally qualified internal auditor
Worked in a Bank or similar trading firm and have experience leading reviews of the Front Office (Trading and Marketing) and Risk Management
Good commodities derivatives experience
Knowledge of relevant internal audit standards, control frameworks and best practices.
Ability to develop relationships and influence stakeholders, while working discreetly and maintaining confidentiality.
Rate: Up to £450/day
Duration: 12 months
If you are interested in this Internal Auditor position and meet the above requirements please apply immediately.
We are pleased to be partnering a household name with the recruitment of a Process Lead/Workstream Lead to support an end to end MS Dynamics D365 implementation.
Based in London, you will be selected to lead one of the following areas:
Supply Chain - Distribution experience across a complex supply chain
Manufacturing - Process manufacturing particularly beverage or food
Customer to Cash - Trade promotion experience
The candidate will need to have demonstrated a clear track record of success in the work stream on multiple ERP projects (ideally with MS Dynamics AX/D365), empowering them to be credible as the best practice leader on that work stream.
My client a leading retailer in their field is looking for an experienced Senior HR Advisor to cover a ten-month contract. The role is part of the International HR team, reports to the VP HR International, and provides generalist HR support across the International business.
Responsibilities will include:
* Support managers and associates across all elements of HR; act as HR business partner for selected countries or function/s.
* Manage employee relations issues; provide advice to managers on simple disciplinary & grievance issues
* Advise managers and associates on development and training; discuss training options and suggest suitable options via training needs analysis based on both business and individual needs. Working with managers and associates, arrange approved training, track and review
* Track absence, provide advice to line managers on absence management, report on absence statistics as needed by the business
* Manage vacancies and recruitment; work with agencies, set up and chair interviews, produce offer letters; research and check references
* Track probation reviews, provide support to managers in the probation review process
* Be the system expert for the HR function; understand all appropriate systems, ensure data is accurate and up to date and suggest system enhancements/improvements as well as play a lead role in a future system implementation
* Support the HR & Payroll Specialist for all monthly payroll and benefit activity as required, ensuring accurate data is available and communicated in good time for monthly payrolls
* Track holidays and provide reporting as required
* Carry out exit interviews and report back on information
* Administration including keeping employee files up to date
* Experience of working in a commercial HR role, providing HR advice and guidance to line managers; able to balance commercial needs with legal requirements
* Experience with recruitment process from end to end, confident to chair interviews and influence recruitment decisions
* International experience preferred but not essential
* Completely trustworthy, able to deal with confidential and sensitive information appropriately and always keep confidences
CIPD qualification to Stage 5 preferred
My client, a French family owned Artisan Bakery & Shop, are looking to recruit some great people, if you love great quality food and have a passion for excellent customer service then working for them is the place to be.
We offer support, coaching and training to help you reach your potential, flexible hours and competitive rates of pay.
Purpose of role – Digital Marketing Executive
* Work closely with the Digital Marketing & Ecommerce Manager to deliver the content calendar for the website
* Ensure the UK Website is stable, customer user journey is friendly to ensure number of new & repeat orders & ATV increase as well as converting targeted traffic and reduce drop off
* Coordinate all the website issues, enquiries and tasks between UK and external website provider
* Daily management of E-commerce website to drive online and offline sales
* Manage regular contact with website agency on development upgrades, manage log of bug resolution including auditing, prioritising and testing fixes
* Accountable for all merchandising on the website to drive Customer Experience and online sales. Activities include uploading new products including photos, description, nutritional and allergen information. Merchandising top sellers and complementary products, seasonal items and offers
* Responsible all establishing all reporting including tracking ,measurement, analysis, summary and recommendations across all digital channels. Weekly & Monthly reporting.
* Management of product range, categories and pricing on Click & Collect App.
* Managing of Loyalty App campaigns and point of contact for internal teams
* End-to-end Third party channel content management including launch and execution for onboarding and best in class performance. Marketing strategy and execution.
* Key point of contact working with Delivers team to drive online sales, effective customer service, resolution of system issues and development and implementation best practice training
* Email marketing content development, upload and reporting for new and emerging databases based on consumer behaviour
* Researching and investigation of new digital opportunities to develop knowledge and drive greater effectiveness to achieve sustainable results
* Work with the Digital Marketing Manager to develop and run digital marketing campaigns across all online/digital channels.
* Own digital marketing campaigns from concept, implementation and execution including reporting and analysis
* Analysis and reporting of Sales & Marketing campaigns
* Accountable for all online competitor analysis across all channels covering product and functionality offering
* Excellent communicator with inter and intra company stakeholders
* Passion for digital marketing and understanding the importance of omnichannel strategies
* Experience in managing an E-commerce store
* Driven by opportunity to improve customer journey online
* Experience working in a fast paced team
* Organised and committed to produce results in a timely manner
* Relevant experience in working in digital marketing agency or in-house as a digital marketing assistant
* Experience working with social media, website content marketing and website development agencies
* Proven digital project or campaign leadership
* Familiar with Magento
The icing on the cake;
* Generous and highly competitive bonus
* 28 days holiday
* 30% discount on all UK products
* Free lunch on days worked
* Benefits portal for exclusive discounts
* Blended learning career development
* Half yearly social events for the whole company
Office Angels acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. Office Angels UK is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Office Angels. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explains how we will use your information – please copy and paste the following link in to your browser: https://(url removed)/candidate-privacy
Our client, a leading supplier of 24/7 betting services to retail and online operators on a global scale, is seeking a capable and confident candidate for the position of Retail Support Coordinator. This position is for is a Fixed Term Contract lasting until 30th September 2019. The Retail Support Coordinator works as part of the Support Desk team to provide a support service to our betting shop customers within the UK and worldwide.
Main Job Responsibilities:
- Answering inbound calls, performing diagnostics and where required scheduling an engineer service visit.
- Proactively managing incoming calls from external LBO (Licensed Betting Office) and non-LBO customers in a professional and courteous manner.
- Ensuring all calls are answered within agreed SLA.
- Performing thorough diagnostics with the customer over the phone and quickly identifying the fault and required remedy in line with customer agreements.
- Logging all service and diagnostic calls accurately on the database and ensuring all records are updated on a timely basis.
- Ensuring the database is maintained to a high level at all times with all calls being closed accurately and correctly with the required details recorded.
- For all service calls received, make a follow up call to ensure the fault has been resolved to the customer satisfaction.
- Ensuring any 2nd actions required are followed up and documented accordingly.
- Sourcing and instructing engineers for service calls.
- Assisting in producing departmental service review reports.
- Undertaking decoder authorisations and STB activations accurately.
- Assisting with reconciling decoder authorisations to customer billing.
- Managing customers to ensure they are fully aware of their responsibilities in respect of resolving service faults.
- Processing chargeable calls accurately and on a timely basis.
- Raising and processing purchase orders and keeping accurate records of costs.
- Managing department email inbox.
- Managing customer expectations and ensuring customers are kept fully updated throughout the life of the fault.
- Responding to customer enquiries and queries in a timely manner and escalate any matters arising to management where required.
Required Candidate Skills:
- At least two years’ experience of working within the betting industry.
- Demonstrable knowledge and understanding of the betting industry.
- Experience of being an active member of a cross functional operational team.
- Experience of dealing with high profile stakeholders across the business and within customer organisations.
- Proven track record of delivering improved customer service through influencing people and teams.
- Ability to utilize the Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Excel, Visio and PowerPoint.)
- Committed to continuous improvement, actively seeking out ways to improve.
- A keen eye for detail as accuracy and quality in respect of administration and reporting is key to this role
- Outstanding time management and organizational skills. Meeting deadlines and ability to manage multiple tasks simultaneously
- Confident communicator – both written and verbal – with good listening skills
Location: Media City, Salford
Hours: 40 hours Mon – Fri Between 9am – 6pm
To apply: Forward your CV following the apply link in either Word or PDF format
Please Note: due to the volume of applications being received we can only respond to those offering the relevant experience as outlined in the advert.
Please feel free to visit our website in order to view all our current vacancies and sign up for personalised job alerts
£30 - £35 per hour
Our client, a leading Manufacturer and Industrial Gas company, is looking for a Project Procurement Manager to join them on a 12-month contract.
In this role you will be responsible for procuring materials, equipment, and services for projects. You’ll be expected to come up with cost effective solutions as well as cultivate productive supplier relationships .
About the Project Procurement Manager role
You will be responsible for procurement, covering planning through to sourcing, expediting, inspection, transport, and receipt.
You will also manage supplier relationships, negotiating purchase orders and resolving performance issues to ensure alignment with project goals.
You’ll be expected to develop competitive and cost-effective sourcing strategies.
Project Procurement Manager Requirements
* At least 2 years’ experience in procurement (planning, cost control and sourcing)
* Experience with requisitions/purchase orders for material, equipment, and services
* Strong negotiation skills with knowledge of commercial purchasing practice
* Enthusiastic, energetic, team player
The General Merchandise business at Ocado is enjoying rapid growth and expansion across ocado and our specialist websites: fetch (pet) sizzle (home & kitchen) and fabled(premium beauty) launched in partnership with Marie Claire magazine.
The General Merchandise team is looking for a passionate individual with a customer focused mindset for our specialist website fabled (premium beauty) , ideally with a key interest in all things beauty (although not essential).
Roles & Responsibilities:
As a Web Trading Manager you will own all the online visual merchandising and site content. You will directly manage a small team who will help you with your primary aims of optimising online conversion rates and increasing sales & margin.
This should be achieved through:
* Idea generation: Creating innovative ways to increase both traffic and conversion
* Utilising web analytics: Monitoring KPIs and identifying areas in need of improvement or ripe for a fresh approach
* Day-to-day ownership of products on site: Everything from product titles, descriptions, and images to category hierarchy and onsite SEO will be you and your team’s responsibility, both at the initial set-up stage and for ongoing improvement and optimisation
* On site A/B and multi-variate testing: Owning the process within your trading area, working with the analyst team to define the scope, set-up, execution and analysis of onsite tests, building a ‘test & learn’ culture within the team.
* Knowledge of product categories, key competitors, and appropriate technologies: Becoming an expert within your trading area on all things Web Trading related.
* Developing and managing a team of 3.
* Multitasking & the ability to work under pressure
* Professional communication (written and verbal)
* Strong Commercial awareness & problem solving skills
* Ability to work to tight deadlines and prioritise workload effectively
* Highly proactive & solutions driven
* Strong negotiation skills with the ability to develop strong supplier relationships
* Significant commercial experience in an Ecommerce environment
* Entrepreneurial spirit with the creative flair to drive your trading area forward
* Proven commercial experience of trading in a fast paced and reactive environment
* Graduate with a minimum of 4 years’ experience in Ecommerce as well as managing your own team
* Demonstrate the Ocado values & behaviours
* Life Assurance
* Private Medical Insurance
* Employee Assistance Programme
* Income Protection
* 23 days holiday, increasing to 25 with 3 years’ service
Equal Opportunity Employer
Ocado is an equal opportunities employer and as such makes every effort to ensure that all potential employers are treated fairly and equally, regardless of their sex, sexual orientation, marital status, race, colour, nationality, ethnic or national origin, religion, age, disability or union membership status
Junior HR Officer – Fixed Term Contract – 37.5 hours per week.
SALARY / BENEFITS
£31,000 to £34,000
Highly competitive rewards package including Group Pension
Excellent career progression prospects across the Bakkavor group
COMPANY/ SITE DETAIL
We are the leading provider of fresh prepared food in the UK, with an international presence in the US and China. Our 19,000 employees operate from 39 locations, developing and producing innovative food for a wide variety of occasions and budgets. In the UK, we work with leading grocery retailers, focusing on their own label brands.
Bakkavor Pizza is based in Harrow, London, and employs over 800 employees. It specialises in high volume pizza bakery manufacturing. It is one of five factories that are part of the Bakkavor Pizza & Bread sector in the UK.
A fantastic opportunity for a Junior HR Officer to join our Pizza Harrow team and gain experience in a fast paced, innovative environment.
* To develop and deliver an annual HR Plan for their area with support from a senior HR person and ensure that the Line Managers in their area own the HR Plan.
* With Line Managers identify and the satisfy Training and Development needs up to and including Middle Managers through performance appraisals, PDP’s and the DAS process.
* Monitor HR KPIs for their area and make recommendations to Line Managers to drive improvements in their area.
* To understand the Group HR Strategy and HR Steps to Excellence and ensure that their day to day HR activities support them.
* To provide support, coaching and training to Line Managers to empower them to own the HR processes for their people in areas such as Disciplinary, Grievance and Conflict Handling, Communications, Absence Management and both shop floor and broadbanded Job Evaluation to meet Bakkavor minimum standards and supporting the Bakkavor Values.
* To manage, coach and develop the HR Administration / HR Co-ordinator resource.
* To act as “Barometer” to the more senior HR person, in terms of their area’s mood or culture, by identifying potential issues or concerns to them. In particular to be aware of the E R climate, and respond to issues such as first line Grievances via the established procedure.
QUALIFICATIONS AND EXPERIENCE
It is essential that you have CIPD or are studying towards your qualification, coupled with strong influencing skills with an ability to challenge.
Experience of working in an FMCG, Food manufacturing environment would be highly advantageous.
#DiscoverBakkavor #London #Harrow #PizzaHarrow #JuniorHROfficer #HROfficer #Manufacturing #Career #Job
5 Years SAP R/3 HCM experience with in-depth knowledge of Payroll Processing and Posting to Pensions is Required.
Pension Interface Experience and submission to third party service providers Expert knowledge in the administration of DB/DC Schemes and the calculation of critical values. Experience of Pensions Administration Outsourcing projects Desirable Skills Strong analytical, investigative and coordination skills and ability to demonstrate effective verbal and written communication with management, peers, and subordinates Have a strong testing experience & exposure in handling the big SAP rollout programs. Strong program management skills to create test plans, track progress, identify and mitigate risks, and provide executive reporting. Proficiency in Testing Methodologies along with deep knowledge of technology and business process testing.