Sitec are currently looking to recruit an IT Senior Supply Chain Manager for a nuclear MoD establishment in Reading (private organisation). The post is an estimated 6-12 month contracts and paying competitively on a Ltd, Umbrella or PAYE basis for a 40 hour week.
Successful applicants will be required to be Security Cleared to top secret level prior to appointment and due to the nature of the projects with this client, Sitec can only accept applications from those resident in the UK for the last 10 years who hold a full British Passport. Dual nationals will not be considered for this position.
The Senior Supply Chain Manager will deliver robust Supply Chain Management processes, procedures, tools and guidelines in accordance with company process management standards as well as manage and develop the team in accordance with these processes. As the Senior Supply Chain Manager you will develop relationships and provide commercial leadership directly to the business areas and develop the overarching sourcing strategy to maximise commercial advantage and enable Supply Chain to make intelligent decisions.
Our client is seeking a practiced procurement professional with prior experience of ERP cloud integration procurement (preferably Oracle). The role will entail:
• Working within the existing programme team to support the contractual negotiations with the remaining System Integrator
• Support the project team during the internal governance process to obtain endorsement to award contract.
• Deliver contract award with selected bidder
• Provide continued contract management support throughout mobilisation and implementation.
• Provide additional expertise to Supply Chain Management function to support transition and transformation into Oracle Fusion
The successful candidate should have:
• Previous experience of managing an ERP Cloud implementation contracts
• Extensive experience of managing competitive procurements
• Strong negotiation skills
• Strong contract drafting/negotiation skills
Collaborating with key stakeholders and managing resources to deliver the vision, mission and strategic objectives whilst meeting business needs, maximising opportunities and mitigating risks. Through the management of a team and own specific knowledge and experience, deliver complex supplier through life contracts to meet current and future business requirements.
• Ensuring the end-to-end management of all contracts within area of accountability
• Developing the sourcing strategy within assigned category/programme area(s) to maximise commercial advantage, ensuring that resources are aligned
• Utilising various forms of contract terms (e.g. NEC, client Standard Terms) for the preparation, analysis, negotiation, award and delivery of contracts within the Delegation of Procurement Authority (DofA)
• Contributing to the development to the supply chain strategy and delivering activities and programmes to support achievement of the client Vision, Mission and Strategic Objectives
• Management of allocated supplier relationships (where appropriate)
o Maintain and promote high personal standards in environment, safety, health, security and quality and be a great team player.
Proven in-depth working experience within a Senior IT Procurement Role in a similar organisation or industry
o Proven knowledge of complex contractual arrangements (preferably NEC) and leading complex commercial negotiations
o Proven knowledge and application of supplier management strategies to maximise benefits and minimise risk
o Proven record of developing, influencing and delivering the Supply Chain Strategy
o Proven knowledge of Intellectual Property Rights, Trade Controls and Earned Value Management
o Excellent influencing and interpersonal / relationship management skill set, with the ability to manage multiple stakeholders at all business levels
o Experience in team forming, management and direct report development
o Capable of leading and delivering through others, and working highly collaboratively in cross-functional teams
o Business change experience, including shaping, leading and managing change with diverse stakeholder groups
o Managing problem solving/negotiation of significant settlements to resolve, minimise or mitigate commercial risks
o Degree and / or MCIPS qualified, or equivalent experience
The Senior Supply Chain Manager role may include travel in the UK and overseas which may entail short periods away from home.
This vacancy is being advertised by Sitec