The client is a leading food manufacturer looking for multiple multi-skilled engineers to join their site in the North West on an initial 6 month basis with possible opportunity of extension.
The successful candidate will have proven experience in an FMCG environment including food production and packaging.
Reporting to the site engineering manager duties will include but not limited to:
-Fast and efficient reactive maintenance (Electrical & Mechanical)
-Fault finding and repair on range of FMCG equipment.
-Working efficiently with maintenance team.
Candidates will have good experience and engineering qualifications are advantageous.
The role shift pattern is 4 on 4 off rotating and pays roughly £22-£25 p/h but this role may be negotiable for the right person.
For more information please forward CV to (url removed) or call directly on (Apply online only) or apply for ad.
For more information about this role please contact our Manchester office
A large retail business urgently seeks an experienced Ecommerce Administrator to support the set up of the new web platform.
- To support the content management of the website, creating editorial and static content pages - To implement key aspects of the website set up plan within Hybris, supplementing the internal Trading and Merchandising team - To support the completion of UAT for test scripts within the trading and merchandising remit - To support the final updates within Hybris in preparation for the internal launch
- Experience of working with a eCommerce systems - Strong data management skills - Excellent attention to detail and high level of accuracy regarding quality and presentation of work - Able to manage own workload effectively to meet business deadlines - Ability to work as part of various teams in a collaborative and flexible way - Good organisational and problem solving skills with the ability to multi-task, work at pace and to incredibly tight deadlines - Ability to apply structured thinking to the resolution of problems in a fast paced environment and strive to always seek to solve - Work with Content team to confidently understand and interpret the brand tone of voice to make relevant recommendations to content pages and requirements
This is a fantastic opportunity to be part of a growing retail business and work closely with a team of expert professionals. For more information, please apply online.
Temps are recruiting on behalf of one of our well established clients that is based in Chadderton,Olham.
We are looking for 6 Data Entry Specialists.
The successful candidate will be required to:
- Understand and utilise IM inbound and outbound procedures to retrieve, process information from client`s order onto SKP and use PDT scanner to scan items in the warehouse.
- Ensure contents of box are protected in accordance with the client specifications i.e. stacked correctly & sensitive / delicate information must be securely wrapped
- Replace damaged boxes where appropriate.
- Ensure that the system verification process is adhered to at all times (SKP)
- Check jobs on the system at regular intervals during the day and prioritise requests according to cut off times. (For example some jobs have a 2 hour SLA).
- Ensure jobs are released from the system in a timely manner and appropriate paperwork attached to the box.
- Responsibility for maintaining integrity of box locations
- To carry out site inbound functions
- Ensure that all orders that the site receives are processed accurately and boxes are put away within designated timescales. Position will involve manual handling.
- Putting files in order into boxes from a spreadsheet
- Adhere to site requirements for Palming in/ out
- Ensure client queries are resolved using Collect system
- Responsibility for monitoring box confirmations and ensure boxes are back on site within the required SLA i.e. from the time the job is created the boxes should be back on site within 5 days.
- Process destruction orders which are received from inventory services - retrieve data from stores using PDT scanner and place in skip on site so that the data can be destroyed. Must demonstrate good customer service behaviours
- Accuracy is a must
- Good communication skills
- Ability to work well under pressure
- Puts the customer first
- Effective communication skills
- EProfessional image, attitude and method of operation
Experience: Previous experience of working with the records management industry is desirable
- IT literate
The hours are 7am-4pm with 1 hour dinner.
To apply please email me
Komplete Group have been engaged by their client to source a FTC PM for up to 18 mths.
This role will suit someone with rail experience and the right candidate will have worked within a retail systems environment. Ideally, they will have had exposure to working Ticket Vending Machines systems in respect to obtaining real time information and passenger flow statistics.
* Station site surveys
* Supplier management for delivery of TVMs
* Liaise with GA station enabling works PM in Asset Management team
* Work with GA IT Project team for TVM connectivity
* Facilitate pre-start Meeting
* Facilitate stakeholder meetings
* Work with local authorities and third parties
* Experienced PM
* Stakeholder Management
* Attention to detail
* Budget Control
* Flexible working
* Understanding of power and network data cabling
* Knowledge of industry retail systems
A Global Category Manager with a strong background in ICT procurement and consultancy is required for a 4 to 6 month fixed term contract. Working in Central London, you will be required to close off some major IT and service contracts whilst ensuring sourcing outputs such as risk/reward models, negotiating contracts and the setting up of complex contracts is completed.
This is a fixed term role for a period of up to 6 months and requires a hands on procurement professional who is able to deliver value for money whilst implementing category strategies. You will also be required to lead on high value negotiations as you will be negotiating strategic consulting agreements for IT globally.
You will ideally have held a global role before and will need to have strong ICT category management experience. You will also need to be able to demonstrate a track record in translating business objectives into commercial procurement activities
Category Manager required in Dorset for 3 month temporary assignment working full time hours £500per day ref 5018933
Main job purpose
To ensure that all spend on goods, services and capital made by the client in your nominated sub categories delivers best value for residents.
(ii) To deliver agreed levels of cashable savings while improving the quality of goods and services provided by the suppliers to the client.
Main job role
Establish Category Management as a key discipline within your nominated sub categories in all parts of the client.
Establish your network of key stakeholders and communicate regularly with them in order to understand their needs and ensure your suppliers are meeting these needs in a cost effective manner.
Significantly improve value for money derived from all client spend in your sub categories.
Main responsibilities and duties
To introduce Strategic Sourcing in the client which delivers continual improvements in the long term in spend management for the client. To create category plans for your areas of expenditure.
Manage and deliver the savings targets in your spend categories in the client.
Ensure that your sourcing plan and saving strategies supports the client’s corporate aims and priorities.
Manage all the suppliers that are used in your sub categories, including:
Regular review meetings with key suppliers to monitor performance against SLAs and KPIs and constantly review activities to ensure all goods and services are delivered to optimise value for money to the client
Selecting suppliers that meet the client’s needs
Manage supplier numbers to ensure efficiencies are delivered through supplier consolidation
Maintain in date, relevant and fit for purpose contracts with key suppliers
To have agreed service agreements with all suppliers
To be the first point of contact for potential new suppliers
To authorise the use of any new suppliers
To check suppliers are charging the correct amounts
To ensure all suppliers are meeting the needs of the client
To ensure that the client interfaces with suppliers in an efficient and effective manner
To stop unauthorised spend in your categories
To have contingency plans in place in the event of a key supplier failure
Minimise the client’s risks from poor supplier performance
Maintaining the client’s management information systems to ensure supplier information is up to date
Work with other public sector organisations to bring about improvements in spend management in your categories.
Attend and contribute to meetings, conferences and seminars in Dorset, regionally and nationally in accordance with the requirements of the post
I am currently seeking a Electrical Maintenance Engineer to join a UK leading Manufacturing company on
a 3 month minimum contract duration in the Basingstoke area
£24 per hour
Skills Required as a eletcrical graduate engineer:
Strong electrical experience preferable within a FMCG environment.
Knowledge / experience of working with controls, analysing faults and providing solutions.
Experience of both reactive and preventative maintenance
Good technical ability relating to automation hardware and software