Digital Marketing Manager – Slough - 3 month contract (possible extension) - £300 per day LTD
We are currently recruiting for Digital Marketing Manager to work for a major IT software company based near Slough on a 3 month contract – there is a strong possibility of extension/permanency for the right candidate. Candidates with extensive SEO and PPC experience are highly desirable for this role as are those that have experience working with IT software marketing experience.
* Execution of all direct response activity through the relevant channels in a consistent and efficient manner, eliciting a response from target prospects
* Managing, testing and optimising campaigns that exist within a pay per click marketing campaigns, you will manage a combination of the delivery of paid media and Off-Page SEO to deliver inbound leads.
* Deliver against the Cloud target of 20 inbound cloud leads per month
* Manage and provide guidance to 3 junior marketing staff
Skills and experience:
* Digital marketing skills,
* An ability to create and realise solutions through analysis and strategic planning.
* Extensive knowledge of SEO and PPC is highly desirable
* Experience of working within IT software is beneficial
Please apply without delay as there is a deadline with this role. Ref: 813622
To apply for this role please send through your CV for consideration and we will be in touch should your experience match our criteria. Unfortunately due to high volume we will only be able to contact those who have been shortlisted
Advantage Resourcing is a service driven recruitment consultancy
Our client is a leading education provider based in Coventry and who are now in need for a Marketing coordinator on an initial 6 month basis. Start date ASAP!
You will assist with the development and implementation of partner marketing plans to increase the organisations profile and reputation and to drive increased student applications and engagement. The role will involve planning and implementing a range of online and offline marketing activities.
This is a really mixed role full of variety and will include:
* Support the development, delivery and evaluation of integrated marketing plans
* Developing creative and cost effective activities to raise profile
* Website updates within the CMS
* Social media content Creation
* Develop and execute an SEO plan to drive traffic and engagement
* preparation of overseas visits and events, including advertising, website updates and other activity
Who we're looking for
* Educated to undergraduate degree in Business, Communications, Marketing, or other related field plus 1-2 years’ experience in a marketing role
* OR minimum of 3 years professional marketing experience
* Demonstrated background in content management, creative writing, advertising concepts, print, and digital advertising.
* Experience in digital and offline marketing channels including PPC and Social media
* Experience in social media content creation and management
* Experience of copy-writing for social media, email, websites (short–form copy writing)
Please note we can only respond to candidates who can demonstrate the above criteria and who can start in post within 14 days
A market-leading, global law firm are looking for a Brand Project Coordinator to join their experienced Marketing department. Experts in their field, you will be joining the team at a crucial time of change and re-branding.
• Work closely with the Brand and Content Manager to implement the firm’s Brand Review programme
• Build relationships with internal stakeholders across the UK and internationally
• Produce updated brand assets (logo files, templates, brand guidelines, etc.)
• Liaise with external agencies
• Provide detailed reporting to track the progress of brand implementation plans
• Carry out day-to-day brand management responsibilities
Your qualities and qualifications:
• You will pride yourself on having excellent communication skills and be confident building relationships with internal and external teams
• You’ll be able to demonstrate a strong understanding of the importance of brand management and a genuine interest in marketing
• You will understand the basic principles of design processes across print and digital platforms
The role will suit someone who has a background in brand, marketing or project coordination, who is interested in gaining valuable corporate experience.
If you would like to apply, then contact the team via our website to find out more.
If you know someone else who would be appropriate for the role, please share this with them – if you refer someone who is successful we will reward you with vouchers of your choice
We are looking for an enthusiastic, motivated eCommerce Assistant to join the team. The successful candidate will be good at managing their time whilst working on a range of projects, executing successful campaigns and generating awareness of new products and services. The candidate must have a keen eye for design and a complete respect of working to timelines. It is important that the candidate can work well within the team, as well as independently, reporting directly to the eCommerce Manager.
Responsibilities and Duties
" Preparing assets for the website to launch new products and any marketing campaigns
" Maintaining and updating the online catalogue - this includes creating and updating product and category records with a variety of assets, using excel tables and a website content management system (CMS).
" Update spreadsheets, databases and inventories with statistical, financial and non-financial information
" Adding basic HTML across the website
" Assist in growing and maintaining social media presence - must have a track record of positive engagement across popular channels (Facebook, Instagram, Twitter and Pinterest)
" Producing engaging daily content and help shape organic social media strategies across all channels
" Analyse performance metrics and assist with optimising campaigns to achieve KPI's & ROI targets.
" Ensure and updating stock level accuracy
" Knowledge of search engine optimisation with content and keywords
" Running reports for eCommerce Manager and Business Partners
" Making manual adhoc changes across the website
Qualifications and Skills
" Understanding of eCommerce
" Experience with content management systems and basic html
" Familiarity with social networks, affiliate and search engine marketing
" Solid working knowledge of Microsoft Office (MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
" Knowledge and experience of design software such as Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign, etc.
" Experience of taking and editing product photography
" Exceptional grasp and command of the English language
" Excellent attention to detail
" Strong communication and interpersonal skills
" Have a proactive, optimistic approach to tasks
" Exposure to web analytics tools and the ability to analyse and suggest improvements
" Knowledge of Big Commerce
" A passion for eCommerce, Digital Marketing and Social Media.
" Has relentless high standards
" Enthusiastic and persuasive - has a sense of urgency
" Ability to develop and leverage successful working relationships
" A strong team player with a "can do" attitude.
" Responds positively to changing priorities
" Must be a highly organised, motivated and determined individual
" Inquisitive nature and desire to learn, a fast learner
" Resilient, calm and able to take accountability
Sales Advisor - Fixed Term Contract 2 years
When registering to CV Library you will be redirected to the online application form. Please ensure that this is completed in full in order that your application can be reviewed.
As part of Coastal Housing Group, we at Pennant have a wealth of experience in building new homes and creating communities.
Pennant Homes has been established since April 2010 and have successfully developed and sold homes across Swansea, Neath Port Talbot and Carmarthenshire with plans to now expand our development areas into South East and South West Wales.
We are looking for a sales advisor who has the relevant knowledge and experience in property sales to join our existing dynamic sales team. Our sites are open 7 days a week and hours will be worked on a rotational basis
Role: Corporate Sales Manager
Salary: 55K Basic + Car and Basic
Location: Nationwide working from home
At Ace Recruitment we specialise in the Waste Management and Recycling Sector. We offer bespoke waste management recruitment solutions and provide an excellent service for our candidates. Ace Recruitment offers a range of Waste management jobs and positions all the way up to Director level, not only for permanent positions but also for temporary waste management and contract jobs too.
A Leading Hazardous Waste Management Company operating throughout the UK. Our client provides a variety of Waste Management services, for general waste, hazardous waste, remediation, land remediation and Landfill.
Role and Responsibilities
We are currently looking to recruit 2 Corporate Sales Managers with a general waste back ground to work from home. As Corporate Sales Manager you will be selling integrated waste services to major corporate manufacturers, targeting 50K – 500K accounts. A general waste back ground with knowledge of other waste streams is essential as the position is roughly 80% general waste and 20% other waste streams. In this position you will be based at home, visiting clients when needed within your region.
* Build and add to the Sales Pipeline by networking, utilising existing contacts, cold calling and engaging with decision makers in large blue chip companies
* Deliver challenging sales growth targets
* Understand the company’s Business Model which is based around consultative selling and providing flexible, innovative solutions
* Be able to build longer term relationships with new and existing customers to secure renewal of contracts
* Understand the commercials to produce a cost model that is financially viable and meets business sign off
* To write proposals and deliver excellent sales pitches to all potential customers and the Board
* Experience in General Waste Sales as a Sales Manager, Corporate Business Development Manager, Corporate Sales Manager, Corporate Sales Executive
* Experience in selling to accounts worth up 500K OR more.
* A good knowledge of all waste streams including an excellent knowledge of general waste
* A UK Driving License
* An ability to write proposals and deliver sales pitches to an excellent standard
* Experience in Corporate Waste Sales
Candidates without the mentioned experience will not be considered for this position. Please read the specification carefully to avoid disappointment.
By applying for this position, the job seeker, authorise Ace Recruitment to represent you to clients and seek work on your behalf
Due to a high volume of applications we can only make contact with successful applicants.
By applying for this role you accept the Jobzooma terms and conditions ((url removed) and agree to receive email notification of other suitable jobs
We are recruiting for a Communications Manager in the Wolverhampton area. Our Client is a well-established Company.
As a Communications Manager you will need to have/be:
·Expert knowledge of marketing communications
·Experience in developing strategic plans
·Understanding of marketing channels
·Successful deployment of tactical solutions
·Strong business / commercial acumen
·Salary: Circa £45,000.00 per annum
·Working Hours: Monday-Friday 8.30am-5.30pm
·Duration: Initially 12 Month Contract
Role of a Communications Manager:
·To advise on and deliver effective marketing and communications across the business
·Act as the main contact for leaders on communications and marketing matters
·Develop strong influencing skills with the ability to challenge and question
·Help support a fully engaged team with strong 121s and PDPs
·Conduct regular reviews covering all aspects of the marketing and communications objectives; reviewing progress, trends, recommendations, impact and latest best practice
Benefits of working as a Communications Manager:
·27 days holiday plus bank holidays
·Company pension scheme
·Car salary exchange
·Cycle to work scheme
If you are interested in the above role please click apply
Calling all sales executives! Looking for an opportunity to work for a highly established publishing company? An amazing position is right here!
We are recruiting motivated and experienced B2B sales people to attract senior-level professionals to attend our award winning events.
Based in London, these posts are initially offered on a temporary basis with the option of an on-going role for the right candidates.
Working as part of a busy, award winning marketing team, the successful candidate will be responsible for promoting a portfolio of high-profile conferences and events to senior level executives. This is a temporary position with the option of an on-going role for the right candidate.
- Direct selling to our client database and other target audiences
- Registration of delegates against weekly targets
- Ongoing customer relationship management with current and new delegates
- Data management, sourcing and selection
- Liaising with Marketing team to plan activity within existing plans / tactics
- Updating and collecting accurate address / contact details
- Responding to client requests / queries as and when required
- Compiling daily reports on number called and number of registered delegates
- Strong sales skills and experience, preferably obtained in a professional B2B
publishing / media environment
- Excellent communication skills, both verbally and in writing
- Proven ability to interact with senior decision-makers
- Understanding of target markets and unique selling points
- Ability to learn quickly and adapt to a fast paced market
- Effective time management, with the ability to work across multiple projects
- Salary: £11-12 per hour (this can be increased depending on performance) +
- Contract: 13 weeks initially – ongoing for the right person
This role starts immediately!!
Randstad Business Support acts as an employment business when supplying temporary staff and as an employment agency when introducing candidates for permanent employment with a client. Randstad Business Support is an equal opportunities employer and decisions are made on merits alone.
Why not listen to some of the inspiring stories from our candidates and their one piece of career advice. It's just a few of the thousands of people who have found success in their working lives with Randstad. Visit (url removed)/how-i-became to find out what you could become
An experienced site sales person is needed for a leading property company. Based in Oxford, you will be responsible for selling plots of land, carrying out viewings, handling daily applicant calls and visits to the marketing suite, follow sales through to exchange and completion and ensuring good client liaising at all times. You must be an excellent communicator with a strong ability to influence as well as extensive experience in on-site sales, Help to Buy and Part Exchange procedures. Good IT skills, reliability and someone who can use their own initiative is imperative. This is a contract role for one year – 18 months, days are Thursday to Monday. There is commission on the completion of plots
Our client, a global leading Education and Publishing firm, are seeking a Marketing Director on a 6-12 month contract in their London office.
The purpose of the role is to provide vision, leadership and close management of all marketing activities for the Schools market in the UK. The role will manage all marketing for key areas of the UK schools markets including General Qualifications and Secondary Learning Services, Primary Education, Direct To Learner and Clinical. The post holder will develop and execute winning marketing strategies that achieve set commercial objectives, truly engage customers and deliver a fantastic customer experience. The role will report to VP Marketing.
This is a broad B2B marketing leadership role, with deep knowledge of theory and execution, which constantly seeks to improve and apply best practice. The ideal candidate will be working in a dedicated senior leadership role with specific responsibility for defining marketing strategy for the defined area.
Minimum skills required:
* Extensive experience in B2B marketing
* Educated to degree level or equivalent, preferably in marketing or business
* Strategic planning and delivery
* Project leadership on a multi-site, multi-stakeholder level
* Financial and budget accountability, numerate, proficient with Excel. Commercial mind-set.
* High professional integrity.
* Product and service marketing
* Strong leadership skills with proven track record in managing organisational performance and change.
* Strong developer of people and talent.
* Demonstrable success of marketing in UK education and training markets
* Good understanding of the UK education sector
* Experience of adhering to a well-known UK or international brand
* CIM qualified
Allegis Group Limited and Aston Carter Limited operate Employment Businesses and Agencies and are companies within the Allegis Group Inc. group of companies, the fourth largest staffing company in the world, (collectively referred to as the "Allegis Group"). TEKsystems and Aerotek are divisions of Allegis Group Limited. Applicant data will be treated in accordance with the Allegis Group's Privacy Notice (url removed) By submitting personal data to any company or division within the Allegis Group, the applicant is providing explicit consent to the use of such data by the Allegis Group and to the transfer of such data to and from the Allegis Group companies within the UK, Europe and outside the European Economic Area in connection with the fulfilment of the applicant's voluntary requests, and the fulfilment of other job opportunities that match the applicant's profile, and confirms that they may be contacted about such job opportunities