What’s on In is one of the fastest-growing UK franchises. We have an exciting new position for a home-based Sales Executive to join our team covering the South West of England.
We are poised to become a leader of online advertising with their websites, now covering the whole of the UK. Online advertising is currently worth £169 Million within the UK. More and more businesses are eager to advertise online - the franchise is capitalising on this with its stunning event and business advertising websites.
The main skill set you must process for this position are:
* Be a Self-starter
* The ability to work on your own
* Be able to hit and maintain sales targets
* Proactive in B2B sales negotiations
* Strong and successful with sales experience
* Possess drive, motivation and acute attention to detail in ensuring all available business development opportunities are targeted and secured
* Excellent customer service skills
* Strong phone sales, negotiation, communication, and presentation skills
* The ability to deal direct with decision makers from CEOs to small businesses
* Research skills
* You will need your own vehicle
* Have a Laptop
Your role will be to be visiting businesses throughout the entire EX, PL, TA or TR postcode area displaying and selling the websites to acquire advertisers that wish to advertise on the website:
Your working week will be Monday to Friday
You will be reporting direct to the MD
Full training and support will be given to you before you start
We want to reward you well, and for the right Advertising Sales Executive the commission structure is the best there is.
You will be paid 50% commission on ALL sales
You will be on a self-employed basis
You will be paid weekly
£3,000 - £8,000 monthly on target earning
Sounds interesting? Click APPLY to send your CV for immediate consideration.
Candidates with previous experience in and job titles including: Telesales Executive, Advertising Sales Executive, Business Development Manager, Field Sales Executive, Area Sales Manager, National Sales Manager, Advertising Sales, B2B, Media Sales Executive, Regional Sales, Business Development Executive, may be considered
Our client is a leading software house, known for their ability to automate processes for enterprise sized and public sector businesses across the globe.
The Belfast team currently requires a Digital Marketing Executive who is accomplished in content creation, adept in communicating and aquiring information from with Senior Sales Teams and using initative to drive the needs of the business. Those offering Automation skills will be highly regarded.
Whilst this is a Maternity contract in the first instance there is the possibility of extension.
The Digital Marketing Executive will ideally have a flair and interest in technology. Reporting to the Marketing Manager, the Digital Marketing Executive will be passionate, driven and want to adhere to marketing best practice.
* Deliver creative marketing content including across thought leadership, case studies and web
* Deliver multi-channel lead generation marketing campaigns that produce results
* Manage the digital estate including web and social media, promoting best practice at all times with a focus on increasing brand awareness and driving down the cost of lead acquisition
* Research potential opportunities to market products and services
* Develop marketing plans that will increase brand awareness, drive lead generation and enhance the digital presence
* Manage thought leadership events including conferences, roundtables and tradeshows
* Manage relationships with the key stakeholders within the business unit
* Manage the marketing budget
* Manage the brand ensuring that its integrity is maintained at all times
* Measure, track and record all marketing channel activity providing monthly reports to the business
* Carry out any other tasks as requested by business development and marketing
* Degree in Marketing, English or Journalism
* Excellent written and verbal communication
* Excellent understanding of digital channels including social media and web (Hootsuite and CMS experience would be preferred)
* Campaign management experience
* Translate business objectives into meaningful marketing plans
* Manage multiple priorities effectively
* Engage and influence, both internally and externally, at every level to achieve business objectives
* Work well within an experienced and established team of marketers
* Take ownership of projects and drive them to completion
* An excellent understanding of Microsoft Office
The Marketing Executive role will be based in Belfast.
For more information on this or any other Sales or Marketing role please contact Sarah Stewart at Corvus Recruitment on email@example.com
Communications/Campaign Manager - Government Covid Campaign
Our client a large Government organisation require a Campaign Manager to work with the team to develop a bespoke campaign to help businesses to return to work following the coronavirus pandemic. The Manager with work across various communications projects at a local and national level, work with other Campaign Managers to understand campaign inter dependencies, work with campaign managers to oversee the work of digital media and PR officers.
Skills Required: Proven Campaign/Communications Management experience, Experience of working on bespoke campaigns, Government Department experience.
People Source Consulting Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
People Source specialise in technology recruitment across niche markets including Information Technology, Digital TV, Digital Marketing, Project and Programme Management, SAP, Digital and Consumer Electronics, Air Traffic Management, Management Consultancy, Business Intelligence, Manufacturing, Telecoms, Public Sector, Healthcare, Finance and Oil & Gas
We are looking for an experienced Marketing Analyst to work on a part time basis (28 hours per week) on a Maternity Cover starting the end of August 2020 for at least one year.
Our client is an institution that has been established for over 100 years, and is growing in strength year on year, and has continued to do so through the current pandemic. They have an ambitious 5 year plan of growth, and are making changes to their website, output and team structure in order to achieve these goals. They have established a joint CRM and Digital Marketing function to bring the power of data and segmentation to their marketing i.e. making sure the right offer is sent to the right customer at the right time
During this exciting period of change, the Marketing Analyst will assist in delivering data selections, data analysis (translated into Insight) and be responsible for reporting on marketing multi-channel campaigns.
Duties and Responsibilities:
* Produce the selection criteria and extract data for targeted marketing activity e.g. mailings, emails, social media audiences
* Measure the effectiveness of multi-channel marketing and communications strategies. Prepare reports on findings, illustrating data for the team to understand
* Translate complex results into insightful explanations that are clear and actionable
* Support the ECRM Manager to deliver the CRM contact strategy
* Prepare and share periodic reporting to show how campaign activity compares to each other (month, period or quarterly tracking)
* Collect and analyse data regarding customer preferences, demographics and buying habits. This will support the development of the Buyers category plans.
* Support Senior Analyst on sales forecasting to assist the production of the marketing plan
The Ideal Person:
* Excellent skills in marketing campaign selections for email and mailings
* Strong skills in reviewing campaigns across multiple channels: email, social media and website
* Ability to deliver meaningful insight
* Must be able to produce reporting
* Previous experience working in online retail would be an advantage
* Experience of designing and implementing test and learn plans
* Excellent IT skills – Excel, Power BI (not essential), GA and other insight platforms
* A self starter with excellent attention to detail
* Confident presenter
* Positive, diligent and friendly
* Working 28 hours per week (ideally across 4 days but there will be flexibility on this)
* Salary is £29,350 (Based on £36,687 full time)
* Starting on 23 days holiday pro-rated
* Holiday purchase scheme (additional two weeks)
* Pension Plan
* Life Assurance (4 x salary)
* Discount on goods
* Staff interest free loan scheme
* Sports and Social Club (currently closed)
* Staff Restaurant and games area (currently closed)
If you feel you have the right experience and attributes for this role, we look forward to receiving your CV
Job title: Email Marketing Officer
Salary: up to £30,209.35 per annum plus homeworking allowance
Location: Chelwood Gate, Haywards Heath or homebased
Job type: Fixed term contract
Contract length: 12 months
Hours per week: 35
Closing date: 24 July 2020
Interview date: w/c 03 August 2020
Please be aware this is a fixed term contract position for up to 12 months, working 35 hours per week (5 days). The role could be considered as a homebased position with regular travel to London and the National Cat Centre in East Sussex.
We are looking for an aspiring Email Marketing Officer to join our innovative, award-winning fundraising team in the Income Generation directorate.
Cats Protection is the UK’s leading feline welfare charity with a nationwide network of adoption and homing centres, volunteer-run branches and charity shops. During 2019 we helped around 191,000 cats and kittens, an average of more than 520 per day.
The Direct and Digital Marketing team sits within the Fundraising Directorate of the charity – working collaboratively to create a fully integrated individual giving programme. With an ambitious annual income target of £20m the team of 20 work across multiple communication channels to promote our regular giving and cash offerings.
Cats Protection has seen a transformational growth in digital marketing over the past year and this is a very exciting time to join our digital marketing team. You will play a key role in this team, responsible for managing our email platform (Dotdigital) and delivering the email marketing programme.
This role will proactively support fundraising teams and departments, ensuring that the platform is fit for purpose for their needs, that teams are confident in using the platform, and that their requests are prioritised in the Cats Protection email calendar. You will lead by example in using Dotdigital to build automated email journeys, dynamic content driven campaigns and data segmentation and constantly look to optimise our email marketing programme to increase engagement and income.
The ideal candidate will have email marketing experience, with understanding of the Dotdigital platform a significant advantage. You will be an assertive communicator, confident in negotiating with internal teams and liaising with external agencies. A self-starter, you will be able to use your own initiative and will also hold an in depth knowledge of all the latest email marketing best practice, trends and compliance.
To apply for this position please click the APPLY ONLINE button. Our application process requires you submit a CV and answer screening questions – including explaining your interest and suitability for the role. Unfortunately we cannot accept applications or CVs that are emailed to us directly.
Please note the recruitment process for this position will include a virtual interview including a presentation.
For further details please download the job description, available after you have clicked APPLY ONLINE:
• JD attached
• Candidate information sheet attached
4 month contract role
£25k + commission bonus
Customer relationship management experience required
Car and UK driving licence required
Product Ambassador Rep / “Product Mentor”
This role will best suit someone who vapes or knows about vaping (eg an ex-vaper who would recommend vaping to friends who smoke cigarettes).
Also someone who would be confident setting up a small private event or events at a bar or cafe venue.
The role is for a marketing agency which works with a leading (high end) Vaping brand:
* 4 month contract, 40 hours per week (some weekends)
£25k + bonus/commission.
* “Product Mentor” role
* The role involves: networking, customer service, customer management, proactively generating leads, following up leads, potentially – running events or similar opportunities to network and share product information and values with people interested in trialling or learning about a new vaping product
A multi-award winning Digital Agency is looking to hire Freelance SEO specialist to join their rapidly growing team for an initial 6 month contract.
This fantastic opportunity for a Freelance SEO Specialist is all about delivering strong organic growth. This agency specialises in Growth Marketing, Organic and Paid Search. They work with a wide range of clients in multiple different industries, including retail, gaming and finance. As a Freelance SEO Specialist you will receive a competitive rate, the opportunity to develop your skills in a dynamic and varied role and work with an ambitious and highly rewarding company.
SEO Specialist Role
Website auditing, competitor analysis, analysis using Google Analytics, Search Console & Third Party SEO tools
Use of Google Tag Manager, Google Data Studio and Funnels / Site Behaviour in Google Analytics
A/B Split testing
All aspects of SEO Projects
Undertake user experience testing and run experiments in GA or other platforms such as SEMrush and Screaming Frog
Recommend structured data / SCHEMA / Site snippets etc.
SEO Specialist Requirements
Previously worked independently and working across a wide portfolio as an SEO Specialist
Ability to create strategies as well as delivery them
Proven experience delivering strong organic growth
Experience working within an Agency environment
Interviews will be taking place from Tuesday 14th July for the Freelance SEO Specialist role so if this is of interest, please apply directly or message me on LinkedIn – Alicia Cliff X4 Communications.
If this role isn't what you're looking for don't worry. At X4 Communications we cover all permanent and contract positions, with specialist industry sector teams. You can check out all of our roles on our website and sign up for job alerts so you're the first to know about a new opportunity
An exciting opportunity to join a disruptive force within the pureplay retail space has presented itself. My client is looking for a skilled CRM Manager to join their successful retention team. As the CRM Manager your duties will be the management of the Salesforce Marketing Cloud platform and the delivery of external communications as part of the wider retention team reporting in to the Head of Digital. This will initially be a 5 month contract with a view to being extended on a campaign to campaign basis.
After a restructuring, this disruptive force is ready to kick things off this quarter with a large scale campaign focusing on loyalty and retention. They are now looking to add to their strong showing last quarter by strengthening their already successful digital function. Another key responsibility will be working with stakeholders to develop a comprehensive retention strategy.
Responsibilities – CRM Manager
Conducting regular A/B Testing multivariate to ensure optimization of campaigns.
Build and send workflow automations for web/mobile and triggered email campaigns with Salesforce platform.
Mapping out an ideal customer journey to identify opportunities in order to deliver better customer communications.
Implementing segmentation, personalization and content to the existing Marketing Automation platform.
Experience – CRM Manager
3+ years working in a CRM or Email Marketing Manager role (Essential)
Relevant experience leveraging ESPs in a similar environment.
Previous experience managing email campaigns end to end.
Knowledge of general CRM best practices.
Proficiency in HTML, CSS and Adobe Creative Suite
Proficiency in Microsoft Office
Excellent written and verbal communication
Knowledge of email best practice, deliverability
Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing, Communications or Business field (Essential)
Salesforce Certification (Desirable)
The daily rate for this role will depend on experience. This process includes an initial phone interview followed by a video interview with the Head of Digital. If this sounds like a fit for you please get in touch, I have interview slots booked in for this week. If you would like to discuss similar opportunities please send me an email to and I will book in a consultation
This is a new role based at home to begin with however, there will be an option to go back into the office when safe.
The role is to create a practical 1st party data strategy for first 12 months, with support from EMEA digital marketing team and execute consumer journey mapping from there for the key products.
This business has highlighted that the consumer's lives are being influenced and disrupted by digital on a daily basis. They are realigning the marketing team and are in the middle of a rapid transformation in the way we communicate, interact and build relationships with consumers in order to ensure our brands continue to be relevant.
The client is building new web sites, implementing CRM platforms as well as focusing on search and social channels. They are looking to recruit a contract resource specifically for the fast-growing brand who can lead specific Digital Acceleration projects such as new website, search (organic/ paid), and CRM. It is a hands-on role based in the Brand team but with full support from agencies, IT and the digital centre of excellence.
The experience and knowledge we are looking for are
*Creative and Media experience: building digital campaigns including briefing, review, stakeholder management and then optimisation
* Digital Eco-System strategic and content ownership: website, CRM, social and paid media
*Proven experience in digital acceleration/ performance marketing [campaign management, content creation, channel set-up]
* Agency management delivering with creative excellence
Essential skills for this role are
* A proven track record of planning, managing and delivering programs or projects
* In depth understanding of how digital eco systems work
* Experience of using data and analytics to gain insights and optimise content, media, journeys etc
* Strong collaboration across multi-functional teams, and leading agencies, for high performance outcomes
* Ability to work effectively in a matrix organisation and managing stakeholders
Desired skills for this role areg
* Experience in campaign management across owned and paid platforms
* Owned channel management with agency & internal specialist teams: CMS and CRM [sales force]
* Project Management skills, working with multi-disciplinary teams delivering on time, on scope and on budget
* Social paid and organic experience
If this role matches your skills and you would like to apply, please do so on-line today
Pier Recruitment does not discriminate on the grounds of 'protected characteristics' as defined under the Equality Act and other relevant UK legislation.
Pier Recruitment acts as a Recruitment Agency in relation to all Permanent roles and as a Recruitment Business in relation to all Temporary roles.
If your application is successful a consultant will be in contact with you within the next 2 working days. If you do not hear within 7 days please call the office as we always wish to provide 100% customer service
I am currently looking to recruit an internal Junior/Marketing assistant on a 3 month contract to help set up my companies social media and marketing presence. After the 3 months there could be an option to extend or go permanent.
Immediate Response are a recruitment company based in Birmingham and specialise in temporary and permanent employment. We cover a number of sectors, how ever we are reaching out to new industries and looking to make some noise in these sectors. We have some amazing people working for us so ideally looking for someone who would be a great fit for the team.
Ideally looking for someone who can come in and work with my team and be an additional support tool for them, bounce ideas around and then put into action.
What we require
* Good understanding of marketing strategies and putting into place
* Increase our presence via social media on all platforms
* Support with company brochures/content/images
* Promote the company brand via different marketing techniques
* Work closely with the consultants to support them on a daily basis to help secure candidates and clients
* Creative and passionate about increasing our brands awareness
* Friendly, approachable and supportive
* Ability to work on you rown initiative and follow direction
* Open to sharing ideas and best practice, we are not a closed book so open to how you think things should look
* Willingness to learn and try new things
Hours of work would be Monday to Friday 9am to 5pm, however we can be open to people working from home 1/2 days a week.
To find out more then please apply and look forward to reading some amazing CV's