The Digital Designer will initially be a freelancer with the possibility of going perm at the end. Sitting in the marketing team, you will deliver high quality, engaging creative output in line with the brand identity and creative strategy across all channels.
Michael Page have teamed up with an award-winning EdTech start-up to find a highly creative Digital Designer to join the in house marketing team.
The key responsibilities for the Digital Designer will be:
- Designing digital and physical assets (illustrations and layout) to develop and refine the brand online (presentations, digital ads including social, digital, CRM, mobile and media channels, and offline (from banners and leaflets to giveaways)
- Create assets for the website
- Producing templates and creative assets and print formats from ads and out of home media
- Designing performance optimised images and videos
- Ability to rapidly iterate on existing designs that can impact conversion (clicks, views, leads)
The successful Digital Designer will initially be on a day rate but the option to go permanent at a later date. You must be fully set up to work remotely and have a strong portfolio with examples of email templates and video editing.
You will be:
- Proficient in Adobe Creative Cloud, including InDesign, Illustrator, Photoshop and Premiere
- Experience in brand advertising for print, digital, and social ads and campaigns
- Portfolio showcasing skills in typography, layout, photography and video
- Creative and open-minded with good attention to detail
- Comfortable operating in a fast-paced, fluid environment
- Fluency in spoken and written English
- Driven by results with exceptional time management skills
- Basic working knowledge of After Effects and understanding of HTML and CSS (a plus)
On offer for the chosen digital design is a competitive day rate (£150) the option to become a permanent member of a great in house marketing team.