For our client in Kairgaust we are looking for SAP Plant Maintenance/SAP Asset Manager Senior Solutions Architect for a 10 months contract.
The job posting has been re-submitted, as the right candidate could not be identified yet. Please don't upload candidates which have already been rejected on the posting.
Strong focus will be on candidates with hands-on experience on system configuration in SAP PM Module and with good business knowledge in Plant Maintenance area.
Aspire is a multi-year program which aims at defining and developing the functional ERP roadmaps in order to simplify, standardize and automate business processes and systems leveraging SAP's, industry and available best practices. As the Asset Manager IT Solution Architect, you are responsible for delivering IT solutions that fulfil the business requirements in the area of ERP PM (Plant Maintenance) within the Aspire program. In this role, you report to the Global ERP PT IT Lead.
The perfect candidate is a very hands-on and experienced Solutions Architect in the area of SAP Plant Maintenance and SAP Asset Manager. He/she is used to work in a global pharmaceutical company and has preferably proven experience in the implementation of the new SAP S/4 Hana system.
Start date: 16.03.2020 (ASAP)
Latest start date: 16.03.2020
End date: 31.12.2020
Extension: Extension possible, needs to be approved
Work location: Kaiseraugst
Remote: max. 1 day per week (Friday)/prior approval needed
Tasks & Responsibilities
* Define, design, build and oversee the implementation and rollout of ERP functional solutions based on SAP S/4 HANA for Plant Maintenance (PM) with SAP Asset Manager as future mobile maintenance solution
* Ensure the solution fits to the business requirements and the end to end technical operations processes including systems, interfaces and platforms
* Collaborate with the program and business teams to ensure continuous business and IT alignment
* Collaborate with functional and IT teams working closely with the Plant Maintenance, especially IT Architecture and Master Data
* Manage and guide suppliers' resources working in the PM area
* Work closely with PMO to ensure effective project governance, management and timely reporting of progress on activities and work packages according to the program plan and milestones
* Ensure smooth handover of the solution and the systems built to the support and operations teams
* 10 years of experience in a global enterprise in the Pharma industry, delivering ERP solutions in transformational projects (*)
* 10 years of hands on experience in delivering ERP PM solutions, preferably in Pharma/healthcare industry with excellent Business Process knowledge in the area of Plant Maintenance (*)
* 5 years of hands on experience in delivering SAP mobile maintenance solutions (SAP Work Manager, SAP Asset Manager) preferably in Pharma/healthcare industry (*)
* Very good understanding of SAP Enterprise Asset Management (MobileAdd-on) and SAP Cloud Platform (Mobile Services, Mobile Development Kit, SAP Web IDE) At least one proven Asset Manager implementation, please provide information on reference & role (*)
* Good knowledge of S/4 HANA (*)
* Excellent interpersonal skills in large multi-national enterprise as well as experience in delivering projects using project management methodology (PMM) or equivalent
* Fluent in English (written and spoken)
Nice to Haves
* Former Pharma experience
* Conversational in German language
For more information please contact Barbara Tenerowicz:
E: (see below)