My client is a massive company located near Antwerp, Belgium and they are currently searching for an experienced Embedded C Programmer to join their busy team on a contract basis.
The company itself develop tiny devices that they manufacture themselves all in house, including the Software. They are in a period of new development and are looking for an experienced Embedded C Programmer to help them at the point of the development cycle of which they are currently at. The one main thing about this role is that they need a good developer with a focus on C as they have a good amount of C developers currently.
This is a 6 months contract with the view to extend for a further 18 months due to the length and development cycle of the project. The pay rate for this role is around €65 - €75 per hour.
Requirements of the Embedded C Programmer:
- 5 years of experience in the field of Embedded Devices and programming with C (desirable) and C (essential).
- Eligibility to work in the EU
- Experience working with Electronics
- Antenna and RF experience (desirable)
- Algorithm experience (desirable)
If you or someone you know might be interested in this Embedded C Programmer position, please get in touch immediately or click Apply now!