Harvey Nash GmbH supports many of Germany's leading organisations to source, recruit and manage the highly skilled IT and engineering talent they need to succeed in an increasingly technology-driven world.
We offer some of the most interesting and challenging roles where you get to work with the latest IT Technologies with some of the biggest clients in Germany.
For our client, a global R&D Chip Provider we are looking for Lab Technicians (m/f) for the location Munich (f/m)
Project Start: ASAP
Project duration: 12 Months
- Performance of drop tests according to various standards
- Hardware diagnosis including localization of potential disconnections and their repairs
- Creation of appropriate configuration setups and script files
- Starting, monitoring and control of the test process and detection of component failures
- Creation of REALIS reports as PDF files
- Close collaboration with package development engineers regarding test assessments
- Mechanical work expertise
- Basics in Electronics
- Understanding of Excel and other MS Products for reporting
- Understanding of Microscope usage
Written and spoken English know-how is demanded, all documentation will be in English
If you are interested in this vacancy (334615), we would be pleased to receive your updated CV, availability and your salary expectations.
Please feel free to contact me if you have any questions.
Candidate Relationship Manager
Harvey Nash GmbH
E: (see below)