Administrative Assistant - Level 2
Location: Brentford, Middlesex
3 to 6 month contract
Rate: Up to £18.40 an hour
Our Global Pharmaceutical Client is looking for an Administrative Assistant /Administration and Communications Officer to join their team for a 3-6 month contract in Middlesex, to draft, collate, produce and distribute programme communications to stakeholders inside and outside the programme and to provide the programme team with office support to ensure a coordinated approach and enable the other team members to focus on their core responsibilities
Work with the leadership team to plan, schedule and produce regular and ad hoc communications for the programme including Flash Reports (newsletters), monthly Communications Forums and Town Halls and work with the wider programme team to gather content for scheduled events and prepare communications for approval and distribution, supporting and guiding the wider programme team to use appropriate communications templates for ad-hoc communications.
• Work with the leadership team and administrators from other parts of the business to organise key meetings or governance forums, provide support for managing room bookings, events and hospitality services and assist with processing travel and expense requests including booking flights, accommodation, taxi, visas, etc. where needed
• Meeting and greeting visitors at all levels of seniority
• Oversee the on-boarding and off boarding of team members joining or leaving the programme.
• Be the point of contact on the programme to guide and coach individuals in the use of our client’s systems and leasing with the network of IT support, HR, Building Services, Security to resolve issues.
• Ensure the office workspace is serviced and maintained including stationary, office equipment is functional, assets (laptops, phones, etc.) are managed, lockers are allocated as needed.
• Screen phone calls, post, enquiries and requests, and handle them when appropriate
• Raise Purchase Orders and/or organise for invoices to be progressed through to approval
• Other general administrative tasks as required
Qualifications / Experience / Skills:
• At least 2 years of PA / Office Management Experience with the following skills
• Microsoft tools including Word, PowerPoint and Excel
• Excellent communications and interpersonal skills to work with team members
• Proactive, quick and requiring minimal training or instruction
• Adaptable to new environments and able to use their experience to suggest and implement improvements that benefit the programme.
• Skills to quickly engage with a programme that is exciting, complex and multi-cultural.
For a confidential discussion on the above role or other similar roles please send your cv / or call (Apply online only)
Key words: Consumer Healthcare, Pharmaceutical, Admin, Communications, Stakeholders, SharePoint, Onboarding, Offboarding, Purchase Orders, HND, GCSE English, GCSE Maths, Diploma, PA, Office Management, Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Contracts, Contractor, Middlesex
Gi Group Pharmaceuticals provides a tailored Account Managed Service and dedicated Pharmaceutical recruitment team and partners with many different Pharmaceutical and Biotechnology clients throughout the globe and the United Kingdom.