Exam Invigilators, readers and Scribes (Haringey - North London)
Tradewind are recruiting to increase their pool of Exam invigilators, Readers and Scribes!!! Are you looking for some seasonal Part-time work for the months of October, November and December at a secondary school in Haringey?
Tradewind recruitment are looking for Exam invigilators, readers and scribes to support internal exams for a secondary school located in Haringey.
We are looking for:
· This secondary school are looking for Exam invigilators who can provide support during the internal exams
· Someone who will follow direction well as they will be given tasks to them by the exams officer.
· Exam invigilator need to be vigilant and ensure that:
- The correct exam procedures are followed
- The exam hall/room is set up and collect equipment/exam papers etc. at the end of the exam
- Students are not talking or conferring
- Students are not cheating
- Students have enough paper and stationery
- Assistant students if need to leave the exam due to illness
- You will have the responsibility in starting and finishing the exams
- Collect and distribute the exam papers
- Provide support as a reader/scribe for pupils with access arrangements
The school is accessible from the underground tube station / bus stops outside the school.
By registering with Tradewind, we can offer you:
• We attract top education talent and in return offer top rates of pay
• We care about your training and development more than any other agency – which is why we can offer you more certified CPD courses than any other education recruitment agency, 25 to be exact! That’s 18 more than our next nearest competitor
• Full interview preparation and assistance – so you’re fully prepped and confident, increasing your chances of success
• Online Portal for your timesheets and log your availability
• Free social and networking events to get to know your peers and consultants
To join us and be successful in this Exam invigilator, Reader and Scribe role you will need to provide the following:
• This position is subject to an Enhanced DBS Disclosure, Overseas Police Clearances (if applicable) and professional reference checks
• Your CV must cover the last 10 years of employment history where possible and any employment breaks must be explained
• You must have the legal right to work in the UK
Click ‘Apply now’ to be considered for this great position as Exam invigilator, Reader and Scribe in Haringey, Greater London. Or for more information about the role, contact Laura Zeuschner on (Apply online only) /
We look forward to hearing from you and helping take you on the next step of your career.
Tradewind Recruitment is a Sunday Times Top 100 employer – stopping at nothing to ensure our candidates, clients and employees come first. At Tradewind you will have access to 25 fully certified CPD courses, that’s 18 more than our next nearest competitor, all focused on making you the best you can be. We have the very best people available to take your call and look after you every step of the way. We pride ourselves on exceptional service and take the time to really get to know you. Put simply; we listen, we learn, we deliver. Why? Because our people matter most.
We specialise in matching Teachers and Support Staff to their dream job, and help Primary, Secondary and SEN schools recruit for a wide range of roles across our 11 offices in the UK, including: London, the West Midlands, the North West, East Anglia, the North East, the South West, Yorkshire, the Midlands, Herts and Bucks.
Awarded REC Audited Education gold standard - Tradewind Recruitment are committed to Safeguarding and are also a proud Equal Opportunities Employer