Crawley Court, Winchester
Competitive Package Plus Bonus & Comprehensive Benefits
12 Month Fixed-Term Contract
Bring your project management skills to Arqiva, global leader in communications infrastructure.
Working within the Media Networks Project team, the Project Manager will lead and deliver a number of projects for our broadcast customers, supporting from development stages through to completion. By understanding and forming partnerships with our customers, you will deliver exceptional service, including managing complex programmes of work centred around media platforms and the global distribution of tier 1 channels.
You will also:
- Manage the expectations, negotiation and communication with project stakeholders while tracking and managing budgets
- Work collaboratively to translate project objectives into cohesive plans for delivery
- Contribute to best-practice use of agile and P&PM methodologies
- Track and report on project status to stakeholders, the wider business and customers
- Demonstrate leadership skills in addressing delivery, resource and performance issues and undertake tasks around project team morale
- Develop team members and encourage team collaboration
- Support major bid proposals and statements of work leveraging experience of key discipline leads (including consulting, concept & design, architecture and technology)
To be successful in this Project Manager position, you will be APMP or PRINCE2 Degree accredited with experience of managing projects within extremely tight timescales, ideally within a technical or broadcast environment.
It would also be beneficial to:
- Have an understanding of video channel multiplexing and distribution of broadcasting channels
- Have managed and led an Engineering team / Dev team using APMP or Agile principles
- Engage with customer stakeholders, managing their expectations
- Be able to articulate best practice project management methodologies, processes, practices, controls, team management and project delivery phases
- Have a good understanding of the media and sport broadcast industry
At Arqiva, our vision is to be central to every vital connection in a world which depends on a continuous stream of information. Always. At the forefront of communications infrastructure and media services, we’re the people who make connections happen in the digital world. Our values are about being ingenious, straightforward and collaborative, clearly and simply, to enable us to go that extra mile for our customers.
If this describes you and the role is of interest to you, please click on the apply now button below.
Arqiva is an equal opportunities employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.
This vacancy is being advertised by Webrecruit. The services advertised by Webrecruit are those of an Employment Agency.
Other organisations may call this role Media Project Manager, Broadcasting Project Manager, Project Delivery Manager, Qualified Project Manager, Programme Manager, or Programme Delivery Manager