Junior Project Manager / Project Administrator/ Project Coordinator
Our Prestigious Telcom client is looking for a number of Junior Project Managers / Project Administrators/ Project Coordinators to be based in remotely. (80% Remote after the Covid-19)
He/ She is working closely alongside a Senior Project Manager to provide administrative and logistic support IT infrastructure projects across the UK and Europe.
• Prioritise your workload so that we are focussed on the most important issues and opportunities within your area of the business
• Tenacious and resilient with a creative approach and the ability to spot opportunities and solve problems and offer solutions
• Communicating with users over the ticket portal, via email, and in-person
• Working as part of a dynamic team to ensure high standards of support and user satisfaction
• Have strong people management skills with the ability to work under pressure
• Ideally, you will have an IT background and be somewhat familiar with popular technologies such as LAN, WAN, Servers, WIFI, switches and firewalls, laptops and desktops and Microsoft
• Be able to manage multiple, simultaneous projects taking the necessary steps that each one is successfully completed
• Ensuring that support queries are dealt with in a timely professional, and efficient manner
• Working autonomously and proactively to ensure that the highest standards of service are always met.
• Performing root-cause analysis when needed and preventing recurrent issues.