The Curve Group are an award-winning business that are on a quest to transform the “working lives” of many people.
The Curve Group have four service offerings all within HR and Recruitment.
Recruitment Process Outsourcing – We support all types of engagement with the additional provision of your dedicated Recruitment Team.
Recruitment on Demand – where we bring agile, pain free and transformational recruitment support to any business.
HR Outsourcing – We provide a dedicated HR team covering all aspects of HR.
HR on Demand – We provide bespoke people solutions at the right level, the right mix and the right quantity when required.
Team Curve are a force to be reckoned with. They are an incredibly talented and committed group of people with a complete focus on working together to achieve our Quest…
“Creating Extraordinary People Solutions That Transform Working Lives”
They choose to put on their superhero cape every day and live our values to:
Create Relationships… With their colleagues, candidates, clients and partner organisations
Realise Ambitions… by pushing themselves and the people they interact with to learn more, think smarter, move out of their comfort zone and grow as individuals
Be Passionate… about everything that they do and genuinely care about how they leave people feeling i.e. Curved!
Explore Possibilities…by coming up with innovative ideas, helping our customers to think about things differently and creating solutions
For further information on The Curve Group please visit our website at (url removed)
Purpose of the Role
The Head of Client Services effectively oversees the day to day operation within the client business with a focus on delivery and adding value to develop a long-term partnership. A key element is team leadership, bringing the resourcing teams together and ensuring every interaction is #curvyway.
Duties & Responsibilities
* Build and achieve a trusted advisor relationship with the client
* Maintain relationships at senior levels both internally and within the client’s organisation
* Constantly expand contacts within the client’s organisation across all parts of HR, operational and procurement functions
* Ensure that the account is managed within the agreed commercial framework, striving to identify ways to drive up the revenue margin by working in partnership with the functional heads, for example, by focusing on cost effective attraction strategies
* Ensure robust cost control is in place across the total business operation
* Facilitating and implementing change management and business improvement projects and support other Group initiatives as required e.g. new bids
* Embed a ‘get it right, first time, every time’ culture across the teams, ensuring we implement efficiencies through on-going process reviews
* Responsibility for reporting on account financials
* Overall management of vacancies
* Involvement in the interview process for senior roles
* Provide dynamic and effective leadership, ensuring that The Curve Group delivers excellence across all business areas
* Work with the broader business to develop the critical cross team relationships with functional heads and service delivery
* Inject fun, motivation and ensure well-being of the RPO team
* Lead and monitor the team’s delivery of the best practice operating model for the account (including compliance, optimising sourcing channels, consistent management information, third party supplier management and talent pooling passive candidates)
* Identify areas of process improvement, service enhancement and opportunities to increase the scope of the service and communicate these appropriately
* Point of escalation for all client issues, resolving errors/conflicts/account queries quickly and efficiently
* Demonstrate the Curve Quest & Values
* Ideally, an experienced account manager who is a resourcing professional with a broad Recruitment background
* Ability to network at senior stakeholder level
* Proven track record in business retention and growth
* High performer who exceeds expectations
* Highly driven; motivated; results orientated with a positive outlook and clear focus on effective solutions and service delivery
* Executive presence, strong influencing style, articulate and confident. Comfortable in dealing with senior clients and senior employees
* Able to act quickly and effectively under pressure and respond quickly and creatively to opportunities with sound problem solving and decision-making skills.
* Proactive and enthusiastic, with broad-based management skills and knowledge
* Ability to think and act strategically whilst maintaining a pragmatic perspective
* Expert and inspirational team leader with a keen sense of responsibility and accountability
* Strong client development skills
* Able to work under own initiative, yet fits well within the company’s team-orientated culture
* Proven ability in line management
* The successful candidate will be determined and driven, with a ‘will to win' along with tenacity, ambition and a distaste for failure. The candidate will also be quick-witted, with the intellect, flexibility and sense of humour necessary to overcome difficulties.
* Experience in selling recruitment services along with the ability to build client relationships
* Confident, with first class written communication, presentation and interpersonal skills
* A strong personality, with the ability to establish a good rapport with colleagues and clients at every level
* The ability to close deals whilst at the same time responding quickly and professionally to requirements.
* Ability to use technology and appreciate its range and scope of commercial applications
* A visionary, with the clarity of thought to understand complex situations and foresee implications and outcomes over the longer term
* Strong planning and organisational skills, with attention to detail
The role may involve handling sensitive data and therefore pre-screening / background clearance will be required. Any offer will be subject to these background checks