Hej! We have just received a lot of Dutch speaking requirements from our client, a multinational market-leading media agency that focuses on post-production, subtitling, translation and audio description for their clients in media, broadcasting and internet.
Due to continuous growth in the BeNeLux region they are currently looking to further expand their team of Dutch speaking Sub-Editors to work within all areas production department (programs, administration, database entry and translation) as well as scheduling TV programs for a variety of Dutch clients. The company offers flexible working hours, remote work possibilities, an outgoing multinational team and great clients within the broadcasting sector.
Technical or solid business writing experience will assist the Dutch speaking Sub-Editor to edit media related material with great accuracy and impact. During the project, the Dutch speaking Sub-Editor will be responsible for administration, database entry, editing and localisation of several on-going projects.
*Please note that this position is a 12 month FTC.
* Dutch to mother tongue standard; perfect command of spelling and punctuation
* Perfect fluency in written and spoken English
* Additional languages such as Finnish or Swedish desirable
* Previous experience as a proofreader, editor, translator or copywriter is beneficial for the role
* Proven skills in proofreading, administration, translation, editing, localisation or database entry
* A degree in journalism, linguistics, creative writing, screenwriting, foreign languages or media studies is desirable
* Great attention to detail as well as communication skills and ability to work under pressure
To apply, please send your CV in Word format to Frank. If you have applied for any other languagematters vacancy there is no need to re-apply, as your CV will be considered for all vacancies that match your language skills and work experience.
languagematters is a multi-discipline, multilingual recruitment agency offering a wide range of bilingual jobs in London, the South-east, nationwide and overseas. Our goal is to be the most valued, knowledgeable and indispensable recruitment partner in the language recruitment field.
We work constantly to provide equal opportunities for all, regardless of age, gender, ethnicity, social background, religion, disability or sexuality.
NB: Candidates must be eligible to work in the UK or hold a valid work permit. Please note that we contact successful candidates within 3-4 working days. Language Matters is acting as an employment agency in relation to this vacancy