Are you Keystage 2 Primary Teacher with QTS looking to work in an outstanding specialist school, for communication and interaction, in Hounslow? Then Tradewind need you!
A specialist setting in the borough of Hounslow – where pupils with varying special education needs are offered an outstanding educational provision within a caring environment – are looking for a Keystage 2 Primary Teacher, with QTS, to join their team full time and teach one of their mixed ability PMLD classes from ASAP until the end of the academic year following a teacher having to return back to their home country.
Quoted by Ofsted as being a ‘happy and inspirational place’, this is certainly a welcoming and nurturing environment to work in.
The ideal person will;
• Have experience working with Key Stage 2 aged children
• Be comfortable delivering at Key Stage 1 level (due to nature and complexity of the children’s needs)
• Have had previous experience working with and supporting communicational needs, such as Autism and Asperger’s
• Be unphased by students with physical and/or sensory needs, needing to be assisted with personal care
• Hold strategies for managing challenging behaviour (from frustration rather than aggression)
The role will involve;
• Teaching 8 mixed ability children (between the ages of Year 3- Year 6) core subjects
• Coordinating 3 TAs in class, who in turn will provide excellent support
• Phenomenal communication and interaction resources, with the latest technologies to provide results from even the lowest ability students
The school is situated close to tube and train stations (Northern Line) and would look to offer a car parking space to the successful applicant if required.
This setting are incredibly proud of their achievements and as such all successes are praised – from the children and students showing their potential in different subjects, to the staff’s expertise and practice being shared collectively across all teaching staff. The successful applicant will quickly become part of the ‘family of school’.
By registering with Tradewind, we can offer you:
• We attract top education talent and in return offer top rates of pay
• We care about your training and development more than any other agency – which is why we can offer you more certified CPD courses than any other education recruitment agency, 25 to be exact! That’s 18 more than our next nearest competitor
• Great referral scheme – recommend a friend and earn up to *£100
• Full interview preparation and assistance – so you’re fully prepped and confident, increasing your chances of success
• Help with lesson planning - our support doesn’t stop once we’ve secured you a placement
• Online Portal for your timesheets and log your availability
• Free social and networking events to get to know your peers and consultants
To join us and be successful in this PMLD Teacher role you will need to:
• Hold QTS status or equivalent teaching qualification
• This position is subject to an Enhanced DBS Disclosure, Overseas Police Clearances (if applicable) and professional reference checks
• Your CV must cover the last 10 years of employment history where possible and any employment breaks must be explained
• You must have the legal right to work in the UK
If this sounds like something you would like to be a part of, then be proactive and contact Sasha Green now on (Apply online only) option 3 or email
I look forward to working with you.
Tradewind Recruitment is a Sunday Times Top 100 employer – stopping at nothing to ensure our candidates, clients and employees come first. At Tradewind you will have access to 25 fully certified CPD courses, that’s 18 more than our next nearest competitor, all focused on making you the best you can be. We have the very best people available to take your call and look after you every step of the way. We pride ourselves on exceptional service and take the time to really get to know you. Put simply; we listen, we learn, we deliver. Why? Because our people matter most.
We specialise in matching Teachers and Support Staff to their dream job, and help Primary, Secondary and SEN schools recruit for a wide range of roles across our 11 offices in the UK, including: London, the West Midlands, the North West, East Anglia, the North East, the South West, Yorkshire, the Midlands, Herts and Bucks.
Awarded REC Audited Education gold standard - Tradewind Recruitment are committed to Safeguarding and are also a proud Equal Opportunities Employer