Sellick Partnership are currently recruiting a Commercial Analyst for an instantly recognisable business / brand based in Greater Manchester. The business are currently going through an extensive period of commercial change and have various large scale programmes at varying stages of completion. As part of a group the business has extensive backing and is in a strong, cash rich position with bold expansion plans. The successful candidate will be joining an established commercial team at the front end of a programme designed to transform the current business and deliver improved performance across the group.
Lasting for a minimum of 9 – 12 months the Commercial Analyst will be responsible for working on a bold new project designed to transform the current organisation and deliver vastly improved financial performance. The role will sit within the central finance function and will give the successful candidate unparalleled levels of exposure to senior stakeholders.
Specific duties include:
* Business partner with a range of internal departments to capture and analyse key data
* Provide financial, process and strategic recommendations in the form of business cases to the executive team and various project managers
* Develop and design financial models focussing on areas such as cost of labour, logistics and margins
* Manipulate and analyse large, highly complex data sets and provide commercial recommendations
* Analyse performance of existing business units to understand why there is a contrast in fortunes and how this can be improved
* Develop and improve the existing forecasting and budgeting assumptions and models
* Influence and build links with key stakeholders across a range of project areas
* Interpret key financial data and deliver recommendations to help the business hit short, medium and long term targets
* Deliver key business performance insights on a monthly, quarterly and half yearly basis
Candidates wishing to apply for this role will ideally have previous interim exposure and experience of working across a large, multi-site business. The candidate will ideally be CCAB qualified (but this is not a pre-requisite) and will have highly developed modelling skills within Excel and ideally Access. The interim will have experience of high level stakeholder management and will be well versed in liaising and influencing the most senior individuals across the business. The interim will be technically and commercially strong and will have the ability to analyse large quantities of complex data. The successful candidate must have worked on high level, complex projects and have the ability to prepare detailed MI, and make commercial recommendations to the executive team. The interim must be available at short notice and will commit to the longevity of the role
Sellick Partnership is a market-leading professional services recruitment specialist operating across the UK. Over the years we have built up an enviable relationship with employers and our expert team of consultants boast up-to-date market knowledge and a strong reputation making Sellick Partnership best placed to help you. Sellick Partnership is proud to be an equal opportunities employer. Please note our advertisements use years' experience and salary levels purely as a guide. We are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role. For information on how your personal details may be used by Sellick Partnership, please review our data processing notice which can be found in the footer on our website