Cafcass Family Court Advisor - Barrow in Furness
If you are a good social worker looking to step away from front line social work, have good assessment skills and have and interest in working flexibly then we have the next role for you!
Cafcass were awarded best social work employer in 2015 mainly due to the supportive working environment, opportunities for development and ability to work flexibly, maintaining a good work life balance.
They champion the interests of children and family court proceedings, advising the courts on each child's interests based on their needs, wishes and feelings.
In the last year, Cafcass have worked to safeguard and promote the welfare of over 145,000 of the most vulnerable children and young people, and you could be part of it.
* Qualified Social Worker with DipSW or CQSW
* HCPC registered, with 2/3 years' experience working in a statutory setting
* Experience in child protection, assessment, family support and report writing
* Available to interview within a week, with 2-3 weeks' notice
About the package:
* Opportunity to work flexibly, ideal for people with families or looking for a better work life balance
* Pay rate of up £29 per hour
* Working for a company awarded the best social work employer
You will need the following in order to be considered for the Role:
* BA/MA/BSc/MSc Social Work, CQSW, DipSW, CSS or CCETSW approved equivalent).
* It is also essential that you be registered with the HCPC.
* Experience must have been gained post qualifying sufficient in order to settle quickly into this position.
* Reference Details to cover employment for the previous 5 year work history
* DBS on the update service or happy to process a new one
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career and offer vouchers worth £250 if you refer other successful Qualified Social Workers.
If you would like to apply for this position or to find out more about this opportunity please contact Zara Murray by phone at (Apply online only). Alternatively, you can email me at by attaching a Microsoft Word copy of your CV