A Digital Communications Marketing Manager is required for an exciting opportunity working with a forward thinking and ever-growing client.
Based in their Crewe office the Digital Communications Marketing Manager will work within a dynamic environment with excellent emphasis on work life balance plus benefits such as Healthcare, Gym, discount vouchers, free car parking and many more.
The role of Digital Communications Marketing Manager will be to create digital marketing strategies and implement digital marketing plans to support lead acquisition and brand awareness objectives across the business. This is a unique opportunity to shape and evolve existing marketing digital plans and really make a difference.
* Bring new digital creative ideas and processes
* Increase reach and improve conversions of prospect and customer segments
* Your focus will be the formulation and delivery of a digital acquisition plan and creation of a marketing retention programme to generate engagement, loyalty and lifetime value
* Responsible for developing and executing digital marketing activities and campaigns across digital channels and media
* Email marketing experience, with the understanding of nurture relationships with new prospects and existing customers, for retention and upsell/cross-sell opportunities and demonstrate ROI
* Work with the business development team to develop and continually refine the digital lead generation programme and provide a co-ordinated approach for warm lead follow-ups
* Liaise with relevant internal teams to identify their customer messaging requirements and co-ordinate scheduling of the communications
* Deliver creative customer communications that are compelling, balanced and compliant
The Digital Communications Marketing Manager will have a strong passion for the online space and understand the content opportunities within it. A solid understanding of all digital channels and how it all joins together into a cohesive digital, inbound marketing strategy will make a successful candidate.
* Understand all channels; from Content Marketing, SEO, PPC, Social/Paid Social, Affiliate Marketing and Native Advertising
* Experience and proven track record in digital marketing and reactive to digital trends
* Enthusiastic and outgoing, with the energy to be effective in a fast-paced environment
* Creative in the approach with the capacity to challenge the status quo
* Budget management experience
* Analytical mind to analyse data and metrics and translate insight into actionable strategies
* Strong knowledge CRM and marketing automation platforms plus behavioural workflow management
* Knowledge of HTML & CSS
* GCSE Grade C Maths and English, or equivalent
Hours: Monday – Friday, 37.5 hours per week between 8:00am – 6:00pm (Flexi time available)
Salary: £40,000 per annum
Brampton Recruitment are an independent Commercial and Accounts & Finance recruitment agency working in partnership with employers spanning Stoke-on-Trent, Staffordshire, Cheshire, and the Greater Manchester region