Our client is a well known Construction & Refurbishment company who are looking to recruit a team of Multi-trade Operatives & Builders to carry out Repair work & Maintenance work on Void Properties in the Manchester and Stockport area.
Purpose of the role:
To repair & maintain Local Authority housing in Manchester and Stockport and restore properties to a suitable standard to enable tenants to re-occupy them
Main tasks & duties will include:
• Basic plastering, bricklaying, roofing & general building repairs & maintenance work
• General concreting repairs, installing small concrete posts in the ground
• Fixing brick walls & repairing concrete / brick cladding on houses
• Repairing & restoring general grounds & garden maintenance works
• Repairing & mending internal walls & stud walls
• Repairing & mending damage to external walls & properties
• General refurbishment & building works
You will need the following Qualifications / Certificates:
• Building, Plastering, Bricklaying City & Guilds or NVQ training or equivalent
• Valid CSCS card
• Asbestos Awareness certificate
• If you have additional certificates such as IPAF, PASMA this will be advantageous but is not essential
You will be expected to have your own basic hand tools as well as basic PPE but the company will provide you with a uniform & any further additional tools or equipment.
Contract will run for approximately for one year, if contract is running on time there is potential for contract to run for 10 years.
If this is of interest please apply with your CV