Intervention Teachers Needed in Hertfordshire
This role requires a teacher have a great understanding of behavioural management with the ability to execute this their management and leadership skill set. The ideal teacher would also have to maintain an organised working style with the ability to prioritise and dedicate time to improving the attainment of pupils.
Working in a team alongside teachers to gain the intended result is vital. This is a perfect role for someone looking to teach in KS2 without taking the full responsibility of the entire class. A dedicated individual is needed to boost academic achievement and ensure pupils are supported in the lead up to their SATS.
Our client have a very close knit team of Teachers, Support Staff and a brilliant Senior Leadership Team. This could be an ideal role for a Teacher looking to join a continually achieving and growing School.
We would like to speak to teachers who have experience of raising attainment in KS2, who can demonstrate a positive impact on learning.
We would expect teachers to be able to:
- Teach small groups of targeted students literacy and numeracy, adapting
Resources to ensure all students are able to make progress within this group
- Assess, monitor, record and report on the learning needs, progress and achievements of assigned students
- Work with others on curriculum and/or student development teams to secure co-ordinated outcomes
- Adapt resources for personalised in class support of students in other key lessons.
- Attend team meetings within the SEN/English/Maths departments, where applicable, and other meetings as necessary to perform the remit of this post.
- Use their experience and creativity to ensure all children show an improvement
To be considered for this post you must hold QTS or be extremely experienced in this field.
Contact Jamal at TeacherHub on (Apply online only) for further information.
Manage time effectivley to ensure students are give the right oppertunities to excel.
Intervention Teacher, Middlesex