Are you still seeking a new opportunity?
My client is currently seeking for a Nursery Manager to join a well-established nursery. This nursery is based within commutable distance from Canary Wharf and are interviewing now!
This nursery is open 51 weeks per year and, based on 40 hours per week, there is rotating shift pattern within the opening hours of 8:00 18:00, Mon-Fri.
About the Nursery:
• In-house kitchen to consistently provide fresh food
• Secure playground and natural adventure area
• Registered capacity: 60 children
• Ofsted graded Good' Nursery
• Opening Hours: Mon-Fri 08:00 18:00
• Easily accessible by road and excellent transport links.
The Role Nursery Manager
• Working as part of the management team providing professional leadership and management;
• Overseeing all rooms and effectively managing the staff team;
• Ensuring all children receive the highest standards of care and education;
• Ensuring compliance with all regulatory requirements and maintaining positive working relationships with staff, parents and carers;
• Ensuring staff are supported in their roles through the managers capable leadership and doing regular peer on peers, supervisions and appraisals;
• Assist the Director in setting and implementing objectives for policies for the Nursery within the framework of the management committee.
• In conjunction with the Director, to formulate, operate and evaluate a yearly programme of activities, following the guidelines of the EYFS, that is suitable to the age range of children.
• Identify the physical, emotional, intellectual and developmental needs of children with special needs and offer support and relevant developmental opportunities.
• Liase with and support parents/carers and other family members.
• Liase with the Local authority and other professionals associated with the Nursery
Required skills Nursery Manager
• NVQ Level 3 Qualification in Childcare or equivalent.
• At least 2 years' experience of working within a childcare setting.
• Experience as a Deputy Manager or a similar role in an Early Years Setting
• Knowledge of the EYFS
Desired skills (non-essential) | Deputy Nursery Manager
• Strong communication and organisational skills
• Commitment to further personal and professional development
If you are interested in this opportunity and seeking a fantastic new challenge, please apply now
Protocol Education are a UK-wide agency that recruits for short-term, long-term and permanent roles in Education, including Nursery, Primary, Secondary and SEN Teachers, Teaching Assistants, Headteachers, Nursery Nurses, Nursery Management and many more. If you are looking for a new opportunity and this is not the right role for you, please contact us for a conversation about your career
Please note: We undertake safeguarding checks on all our workers in accordance with the DfE statutory guidance 'Keeping Children Safe in Education'. As part of these checks, we require a current Enhanced DBS Disclosure for everyone working in schools. If you do not have a valid subscription to the DBS Update Service, we will require you to complete a new DBS application as part of the registration process, at a cost of £44.00