A new opportunity has become available to manage recruitment administration within a busy recruitment team, with particular emphasis on interview booking, including scheduling, re-scheduling, room booking, meet and greet, documentation packs and other supporting activities. This will involve extensive liaising with internal HS2 stakeholders (hiring managers, recruitment team, wider HR team, internal candidates), and external stakeholders (including candidates, recruitment agencies etc.)
• Stakeholder management and facilitation skills.
• Written and verbal communication skills, to engage positively and represent the organisation with a wide range of internal and external stakeholders.
• Numeracy and analytical skills, including Excel and PowerPoint.
• Effective time management and prioritisation skills.
• Self-motivated and proactive Flexible problem solving and dealing with ad-hoc issues whilst also being able to work to specific procedures or protocols Assertiveness and ability to handle conflict in a calm, collaborative and respectful way.
TYPE OF EXPERIENCE
• Experience in providing administrative support working within a busy recruitment HR department, including managing workload and meeting deadlines
• Experience in producing reports in Excel and Word format
• Experience of handling sensitive and confidential information.
• £162.20 a day
• West Midlands
• Temporary contract
Please apply as soon as possible or call Olivia on (phone number removed)
Fusion People are committed to promoting equal opportunities to people regardless of age, gender, religion, belief, race, sexuality or disability. We operate as an employment agency and employment business.
You'll find a wide selection of vacancies on our website