This role for a Administrator has been released on a temporary basis for 2 months initially.
A temporary opportunity has become available for front of house Administrator who would be responsible for dealing with face to face and phone queries form tenants related to repairs, rent, and accommodation. In additional the Administrator will be required to assist with invoicing, purchase orders and tenure.
You will need to have excellent administrator experience, need to be quick, efficient and be able to prioritise.
Skills required: computer skills, confidence, taking initiative, excellent communication skills and telephone manner. Need to be personable, have attention to detail, good time management and be proactive.
* To assist with the delivery of an effective and customer care based housing management and lettings service to purpose built student accommodation schemes and private rental properties.
* To participate in arrangements to cover the day to day management of the office and reception, including general office cover, taking telephone calls and dealing with general enquiries for the property management team.
* To provide a full administrative service for the team, including but not limited to dealing with incoming and outgoing correspondence, invoice and procurement processing, updating and arranging servicing & maintenance works.
* Monitor and maintain all letting enquiries and logs
* Liaise with other department and other parts of the business
* To assist with monitoring of cleaning and grounds maintenance contracts.
* To take all steps to ensure compliance with legislation relating to the provision of services both as a landlord and as an employer.
Please send your most updated CV to Grant Wilson by clicking apply now
Fusion People are committed to promoting equal opportunities to people regardless of age, gender, religion, belief, race, sexuality or disability. We operate as an employment agency and employment business.
You'll find a wide selection of vacancies on our website