We are looking for a highly skilled and experienced C# programmers to join our award winning team. The selected candidate must be motivated, personable and willing to work hard within a like-minded development department.
The selected candidate will support the development team in the creation of high-quality, innovative and fully performing software for a new Simulation project using the Unity3D Game Engine. The selected candidate will ideally have previous experience working on similar projects.
As part of the role you would be expected to be able to manage your day to day tasks, be able to break down general tasks and document you work progress.
Essential for the role:
•C# programming Knowledge (3 Years+).
• Write well designed, testable, efficient code
• Good understanding of 3D graphics/vector maths.
• Has experience of working in an Agile, Test Driven environment, with version control management.
• Can manage their work-flow effectively and efficiently.
• Has excellent communication skills, both written and verbal.
Desirable for the Role:
• Unity3d Game Engine experience.
• Virtual Reality Experience.
• Specific working knowledge of Unity components such as; MecAnim, UNET, LightMapping.
• CG & Compute Shader Experience
• Previous history of using project management, Bug & Code review tools (Git, Hansoft, Crucible, and Jira).
• Other Languages such as Objective-C, C++, HTML5, CSS, CS3
• Experience in writing Library Plugins
This is an initial 6 month contract but most likely go past the 12 month point.
If interested, contact Paul Smith on (Apply online only) or email (url removed)