An experienced H&S Engineer is required, this role sits with Global Facilities Engineering Department (GFE). The role will support the global manufacturing strategy and deliver world class facility solutions through product implementation programmes, technology innovation and legacy facility improvement projects.
You will work within a small team to support the Safety Management Processes and Safe Systems of Work during the Design, Installation, and Safety buyoff stages of Programme delivery. Key Performance Indicators.
- Assist Corporate and HSE safety legislation.
- Provide Site Safety support as situation arises, such as accident investigation etc.
- Reviewing external construction contractors¿ compliance with CDM and other relevant regulations.
- Reviewing and producing documentation in line with legislative changes and internal processes.
- Conducting audits and inspections as required, with write up and follow up as per agreed requirements.
- Supporting the Engineering team with their compliance with relevant legislation.
- Process confirmations for all of PTME functions.
- Safety training - EC-PL, VISTAG, Control of contractors, machinery safety for process engineers, QED.
- Collating safety statistics for all areas where PTME work - Receiving safety data from area owners (PC, new programs, area leads).
3 Key Skills Required
Safety Qualification such as NEBOSH Diploma (or Certificate) / PILZ / IOSH safety or equivalent.
Safety Management Experience "CDM 2015 / Engineering machinery installation experience & Machinery inspection in compliance with PUWER and CE requirements"
HASWA + HSG65 compliance & strategic overview.
Essential: Proven experience and understanding of Health & Safety Legislation, CDM 2015 and HASWA, focused on machinery supply
- Proactive auditing and coaching skills to enhance our safety culture, and influence at each stage.
- Degree qualified or equivalent experience.
- Knowledge of Machinery Design Risk Assessment process ISO12100.
To apply for this role please contact Rachel Meacham.
Your CV will be forwarded to Jonathan Lee Recruitment, a leading engineering and manufacturing recruitment consultancy established in 1978. The services advertised by Jonathan Lee Contracts are those of an Employment Business