ACCOUNT MANAGER –WEST LONDON
Short term contract immediate start - 10 weeks
Our client is a multi-award winning experiential marketing agency. They create experiences that positively influence people’s behaviour towards a brand, creating advocacy and ultimately driving sakes across the following four areas; Live events, sponsorship, digital and retail experience.
Projects are extremely varied, focussed on solving client briefs, and developing in house products across a variety of sectors including automotive, healthcare, and FMCG.
They looking for a stand out Account Manager who is passionate about the mission and excited to work alongside some very talented designers, developers, problem solvers, and creatives on a fixed term contract!
Designing a flagship store in Poland they are rolling the project out across Europe and the Nordics, your role will be to coordinate this piece of work, liaising with the studio and managing the client.
The Account Manager will be a strategic thinker who can manage end-to-end projects – from taking the brief through to reconciliation.
MAIN DUTIES INCLUDE:
* Client servicing – you will be the main point of contact for client’s ensuring projects are delivered on time, on budget, with flair, you will be expected to set agendas, manage meetings and drive forward actions
* Harnessing creativity – from brainstorming’s to manage 2d and 3d creative process.
* People management – be that a line reportee or colleagues within other areas of the business such as the Creative Studio, Production and Logistics. You will be the “glue” that holds the project together.
* Live event management – ensuring the launches run smoothly from set-up through to breakdown including overseeing production/build and logistics process.
* You will be expected to visit sites when a new location comes up, meeting can be booked at short notice and will involve travelling to Europe for the day.
* Finance Management – creating cost estimates, negotiating best rates, protecting margins and reconciling projects
KEY SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE
* Proven experience of managing end to end projects in a similar environment
* Can do attitude and oodles of passion for live events and experiential marketing.
* Must be a self-motivated, proactive, flexible, adaptable, resourceful and accountable personality
* Detail-oriented, organised, and efficient with an ability to simplify the complex into clear plans
* Ability to adjust and set priorities to meet deadlines
* Experience working in a team-oriented, collaborative environment
* Rapidly adapt and respond to changes in environment and priorities
* Excellent communication, leadership, problem solving, and analytical skills