Senior Azure Admin/ Site Reliability Engineer – Rate Dependent on Experience
Dubai, United Arab Emirates
Our client is looking for a talented individual to join their headquarters in Dubai as a Snr Azure Administrator. This prestigious company, with over 400 international awards, is looking for an experienced Azure / Cloud Administrator to help maintain system stability, performance and availability to both internal and external clients. The candidate should be passionate about automation, performance, monitoring and security.
Skills / Environment
• Advanced knowledge of Windows Server installation, maintenance and troubleshooting
• Advanced knowledge of Azure VM’s, networking, NSG’s, ASR, etc.
• Advanced knowledge of VMware installation, support, patching and troubleshooting.
• Intermediate knowledge of SQL Server install, configuration and backups
• 5 or more years of experience doing application and/or infrastructure solution architecture
• 3 or more years of experience building cloud architecture with Azure
• 2 or more years of experience working with C# and PowerShell, Creating PowerShell scripts to automate tasks.
• Strong knowledge of Azure, including PaaS and IaaS architectures.
• Knowledge of networking engineering, including DNS, Active Directory, firewalls, load balancers, etc.
• Advanced understanding of distributed systems architecture in Azure on a global basis
• Knowledge across a mix of programming languages required .NET and Java
• Knowledge in automated build systems required, including Jenkins, Docker, AWS
• Experience deploying and managing containers and applications deployed to Amazon EC2.
• Experience identifying and solving problems with software installed on Windows & Linux.
• Knowledge of cloud database systems including MS-SQL, MongoDB, Amazon RDS
• Must understand the Agile methodology and have worked on a Scrum team.
• Knowledge of various system development methods including SDLC and Agile.
• Support and maintain production servers hosted on Azure
• Write and maintain scripts for system maintenance and administration
• Deploying highly-available, scalable, and secure applications using Azure
• Utilize your deep experience and problem solving skills to help prevent and investigate production issues
• Azure components monitoring experience
• Automation experience and Linux shell scripts
• Understand Cloud Networking, load balance, Scalability for the Multi tent
• Create solutions that support a DevOps approach for delivery and operations of services
• Ensure that all cloud solutions follow security and compliance controls, including data sovereignty.
• Identify and implement best practices, tools, and standards
• Provide consultative support to the DevOps team for production incidents
• Drive and support system reliability, availability, scale, and performance activities
• Scale up the current cloud configuration to accommodate growing operations
• Implement cloud solutions from concept to final product.
• Design test/deploy/production level code and code build systems.
• Design and support automated build systems.
• Document code that supports or maintains business initiatives.
• Develop infrastructure that will enhance the scalability of the organization and processes to be integrated with the business best practices ensuring consistency and stability.
• Develop system protocols and procedures, user help files and conduct training where needed.
This role may suit candidates, who hold the following job titles:
Azure Admin, Senior Azure Admin, Azure SME, Azure Subject Matter Expert.
Deerfoot IT Resources Ltd is a leading specialist recruitment business for the IT industry. We are keen to build strong relationships with IT consultants based on providing a transparent and supportive service. Now in our 20th year we pay promptly and are a stable contracting partner in good financial health. Deerfoot IT: Est. 1997. REC member. ISO certified. *Each time we send a CV to a recruiting client we donate £1 to The Born Free Foundation (charity no. 1070906). We never send your CV without your email authorisation.
Deerfoot is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy