Premier Field Engineer - SCCM SME
SC CLEARANCE IS AN ESSENTIAL REQUIREMENT FOR THIS POSITION - PLEASE DO NOT APPLY WITHOUT IT.
Are you looking for a career that utilises your passion for technology?
Are you interested in receiving unrivalled training, a superb career opportunity and the chance to work with the latest technologies?
Are you interested in joining a team of outstanding technology professionals who, as trusted advisors and subject matter experts, help Premier Enterprise Customers - enabling them to make the most out of their technology and moving their business forward?
My client, a global powerhouse within the technology industry is looking for a technical expert in SCCM to join their team and assist one of their Premier Customers based in Liverpool on an initial 6 month contract.
Our Mission Statement
Support Consultants provide technical leadership for Premier customers around the world to help ensure their IT environments are kept optimised and healthy. The focus is to do this in a proactive and consultative manner in order to avoid future issues. This includes guidance on best practices, risk assessments, migrations, and onsite, remote and dedicated support services.
What we do best
Support Consultants provide various services to Enterprise customers to increase systems availability, resolve critical issues, and ultimately improve the health of customer's environments.
We consult with experienced technical staff to ensure they have the skills to troubleshoot and maintain their solution in line with best practices. When things do go wrong we provide rapid on site expertise to resolve critical situations.
Support Consultants deliver onsite and dedicated services for Premier customers across EMEA.
* Experience in the enterprise customer arena
* Face-to-face customer engagement skills
* Excellent written, oral and presentation skills
* Troubleshooting knowledge & skills
* MCTS / MCITP qualification desirable
* Degree qualification or equivalent experience
* Good understanding of ITIL/Service Management
Technical Expertise Required
A Premier Field Engineer should be experienced in implementing, operating, tuning and troubleshooting enterprise Operations Manager implementations.
Technical Skills –
* SCCM expert
* Implementation of Windows Hello
* Implementation of SSPR
* Implementation of MFA
* Implementation of information classification and data loss prevention (Azure Information Protection) within the Office 365 environment
* Implementation of Azure B2B/B2C. Also, how do we delegate the administration of B2B and B2C identities to service owners, application developers, project directors, etc.
* Implementation of Privileged identity management
* Implementation of Azure identity protection
We need individuals that:
* Possess deep technical expertise in at least one technical specialty and can solve complex technical problems through sound, creative troubleshooting. You will also need to be able to examine possible workarounds and escalations as required.
* Set an example of excellence as a representative, enhancing the company's image and reputation through your credibility, preparation, commitment and first-class delivery.
* Demonstrate strong communication skills; ability to develop strategic on going customer relationships, gain trust and respect for the company. Engineers must also possess strong technical writing, presentation and training skills.
* Enjoy team work, and actively contribute to their peer group as well as our customer account teams.
* Communicate at all levels from CIO to the technical staff on the ground.
Huntress Search Ltd does not discriminate on the grounds of 'protected characteristics' as defined under the Equality Act and other relevant UK legislation.
Huntress Search Ltd acts as a Recruitment Agency in relation to all Permanent roles and as a Recruitment Business in relation to all Temporary roles.
PLEASE NOTE: We can only consider applications from candidates who have the right to work in the UK