Our client is an award-winning FinTech business which is operating in the banking and mobile payments space, with offices in London and abroad.
Our client needs to recruit a Senior Project Manager or Programme Manager as part of a business process transformation to get the business ready for the next stage of expansion.
The business has the ambition to achieve listing on getting Alternative Investment Market (AIM) via an IPO.
What will you be doing?
As a Project Manager or Programme Manager you’ll will:
* Lead a full review into business processes, ways of working, the digital environment and how technology services work across the business.
* Consult and engage widely across both the business and with the client base.
* Work closely with the executive board and the private equity partners of the business on this change programme.
* Have the challenging task of helping to prepare the business for AIM listing, working with the Managing Director to achieve this goal.
* Identifying any constraints or threats that may impact the ability to deliver the required business benefit project.
What skills/experience should you have?
To be great at your job you will have;
* Bachelor’s degree in business or related field.
* Minimum of 5 years’ experience as a programme manager, with a proven track record of successfully delivering strategic programmes & projects in a global and cross-functional/matrix environment with a range of stakeholders.
* Proven capability of managing stakeholders at all levels.
* Experience in leading and running projects using defined and proven methodologies e.g. Agile, Prince etc.
* Good understanding of general business operating models, some knowledge of business change techniques such as business process modelling and re-engineering, change management etc.
* Ability to work with ambiguity and agility in a demanding, fast-paced environment and rapidly changing environment.
* Ability to produce and deliver powerful presentations.
* Familiar with project management approaches, tools and phases of the project lifecycle.
The role is based in the HQ of the company in London, but they are open to distributed working (Currently remotely).
They also offer flexible working hours and trust you to work enough hours to do your job well, at times that suit you.
The application process consists of a 30mins phone call with a recruiter, an initial call with someone from the organisation, followed by 1-2 on-site interviews at our office in London or remotely.
If you have the above experience and you’re keen to join a disrupting organisation, then please apply now.
Mike & Paul recruitment services, is acting as an agency for this vacancy