Initial 6-9 months contract renewable
Excellent opportunity to join this Global Leader in Consumer Electronics as Head of SEO, you must be able to demonstrate excellent stakeholder management skills across multiple business divisions at all levels, building great relationships is key. You will have delivered multiple successful SEO projects and will provide optimisation of all SEO activity to attribute sales and revenue. You will have significant SEO experience preferably in the Consumer Electronics industry.
The European Digital Marketing team is a very well regarded and rapidly growing function with a mandate to accelerate digital transformation across the business. Key projects are being driven forward in the areas of .COM (Retail and Direct), Social Media, CRM, Data, Analytics, and Digital Campaign Planning.
The mission is to deliver a personalized, meaningful, premium experience to consumers across a multi-touchpoint ecosystem (website, e-store, social, email, device, app, chat, media) to drive sustainable business growth. Understanding consumer’s needs and behaviours through advanced analytics and focusing on continuous improvement on digital channels.
As a European Centre of Excellence function, the digital team work closely with multiple internal and external stakeholders to set regional strategy and provide highly specialized skills to drive meaningful change across Europe (25 languages).
Creating high value digital propositions we can deliver to consumers at the right time, you will need to work with all parts of the business (Marketing, Retail, Customer Service, Content & Services, Product Divisions) in Europe, but alsointernationally.
As the Head of SEO you will be an expert in defining, executing SEO strategies across multiple products and leading the team and stakeholders towards the long term business objectives, providing insights and testing ideas to drive the SEO activities to meet their targets.
You will initiate, lead, and deliver the European SEO strategy, roadmap. Leading adirect team of 30+ size managing and implemeningt the European SEO strategy as well as providing leadership and direction to the 80+ Digital teams in the European Subs
Working closely with Senior Management across Brand and Digital to ensure all programmes and activities are aligned.
You will need to be a strong influencer and stakeholder manager to drive through best practise and processes, having a mix of strategic, analytical and technical strengths. To be successful in the role you:
* Must have strong experience in technical SEO, content SEO both onsite and offsite, link acquisition & management, SEO tools and SEO campaign strategy.
* Set clear KPI’s benchmarked against the industry in category and out of category. Produce a reporting methodology that addresses the business needs and work with the Analytics teams to deliver these. Update and ring key SEO insights to senior executives
* Significant experience working in high performing SEO teams, preferably in the consumer electronics industry
* Significant experience of platform migration
* Significant experience of leading people to deliver SEO initiatives through both internal and external teams (including agencies), working at a regional level and effectively communicating value propositions with global and local stakeholders
* A proven track record of planning and managing Data, CRM, Digital Retention and Loyalty (often through others, internally and externally) that deliver growth to a complex set of Consumer stakeholders
* Strong Strategic thinking and Analytical Skills with proven record of using Data to provide compelling business insights in a Digital Environment