Job Title: PMO Reporting & Management Lead - 28130 - DE&S
- CV Submission Deadline: Tuesday 24th April 2018 (Email Removed) 14:45
- Daily Pay Rates: £504.07 UMBRELLA / £401.37 PAYE
- Hours: Daily 7.4 / Weekly 37
- Location: South West: Bristol: Abbey Wood
- Contract Length: 16/04/2018 to 15/07/2018
- Security Clearance Level Required: SC
We are looking for a PMO Reporting & Management Lead with SC & ideally experience of the MoD/DE&S. Detail below.
- Competent in MS Tools - PowerPoint, Excel, Vision, Word, Project
- PMO experience: Governance Meeting establishment and control, RAID management, Portfolio Planning, Resource Demand / Supply Planning, Budget v Spend Tracking, configuration management of deliverables
- Desirable: APMP or MSP qualification.
- To produce Portfolio level Supporting documentation, Business Intelligence and management information accurately and in a timely manner.
- To be able to develop reports, suggest improvements and identify discrepancies where necessary. Implementing a framework across the Portfolio to effectively identify, assess and prioritise risks.
- To provide the reporting structure across the Portfolio down to Programme and Project level to ensure there is a quick and accurate flow of information through the structure especially around escalations points.
- To support PMO Lead in providing reporting documentation for the Portfolio.
- Lead the monitoring, challenging and reporting of individual Project, Programme and overall Portfolio health.
- Provide an Enterprise Portfolio Management (EPM) function that provides the central repository of Project and Programme information, including progress and status, and provides regular summary reports to senior Portfolio management.
- Establish and administer the following new 3* and 2* governance meetings commencing Jan 2018: Information and Digital Committee (IDC) - [quarterly] / Strategy and Design Working Group (SDG) - [monthly] / Service Review Group (SRG) - [monthly) / Information Assurance Group (IAG) - [monthly] / Design Assurance Board - [monthly] Initial, critical tasks for the governance meetings above (note: IDC, SDG, SRG, IAG initial meetings have been held. DAB has not been held)
- Set up meetings for new governance meetings including rooms, dial in, etc.
- Establish agenda and stakeholder attendance and additional discussion subjects
- Distribute agenda and papers circa 1 week before meetings
- Print papers as backup to digital media prior to meetings
- Record Risks, Issues, Actions, Decisions (RAID) at meeting
- Proactively manage RAID`s
- Minutes of meetings (attendees, key points of discussion and RAID)
- Collate escalations from DAB meeting to feed into the Strategy & Design Working Group
- Collate escalations from the Strategy and Design Working Group, DAB, Service Review Group circa 2 weeks prior to IDC
- Collate change requests and other design decisions for DAB
- Update centralised design decisions log
- Circulate minutes after meetings / include in agenda for next meeting
- Create/update centralised CIO governance RAID log
- Support dashboard requirements needed to meet expectations of each meeting
- Refresh dashboards prior to meetings
- Support new meetings such as Supplier Performance Meetings with ISS, People Engagement Meeting etc.
If you are a PMO Reporting & Management Lead & meet the experience required above please call/mail us asap. Thank you.
James/Ali (Email Removed) Number 8 Resourcing Ltd
- Please note the CV submission deadline.
- Please don`t apply if you don`t have the experience or clearance