Lead Business Analyst
£(Apply online only)pd | 15 Months | South Wales
Summary of the work
The Business Analyst will work across multiple projects, leading analysis activity through the design, implementation & management of the business analysis & requirements gathering, acquiring extensive knowledge across all products in the domain, shaping future areas of innovation and managing resources, using these opportunities to improve/maximize the product value.
Perform the lead BA role across one or more services/products within the area, selecting and advising on a range of analytical techniques, including tools, documentation, process design, and user requirement identification; creating appropriate product epics, features and user stories and embedding an agile culture across the entire requirements lifecycle.
• 3+ years’ experience in a lead analyst role on large scale and mission critical Enterprise deliveries with proven experience using a range of agile frameworks.
• Evidence of working effectively as a business analyst coach and mentor within Enterprise-scale structures, as a leader and team player, in a technology based business environment.
• A proven ability to elicit, analyse and model complex business and operational requirements, and work with engineering teams through to implementation.
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills, particularly the ability to communicate complex delivery matters simply and clearly to non-technical colleagues.
• Excellent stakeholder management and communication skills, up to board level.
• In-depth and up to date knowledge of using Jira and Confluence in large scale portfolio deliveries.
People Source Consulting Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
People Source specialise in technology recruitment across niche markets including Information Technology, Digital TV, Digital Marketing, Project and Programme Management, SAP, Digital and Consumer Electronics, Air Traffic Management, Management Consultancy, Business Intelligence, Manufacturing, Telecoms, Public Sector, Healthcare, Finance and Oil & Gas