System & Requirement Engineer
In close collaboration with the design team, in this transversal position, you will be supporting the development and design activities of complex high-performance safety and mission critical avionics computers.
* The Systems Engineer as member of the systems design group, is responsible of the system level specification, architecture, and detailed design of the new avionics computer.
* She/he is conducting all the technical analysis necessary to produce a design which meets customer and internal requirements/ constraints in terms of functions, performances, verification, industrialization, production, on-time, and on-cost.
* She/he is producing all the evidences and documentation in accordance with client development process.
* She/he is conducting all the activities defined within client integral process required by the product development life cycle (validation, configuration Management, checklists, problem reports, etc.)
* Capture and define system level requirements. The systems engineer is producing the system level specification and detailed design documents.
* Requirement allocation and harmonization with the lower level item teams (software, hardware, FPGA) to converge and build the detailed system architecture and design.
* Sub-item requirement review and formal validation.
* Participate to the transversal peer reviews.
* Technical Interfacee with customers and/or certification authorities.
* Systems engineer has cross-functional skill capabilities to communicate with expert team, of other discipline (Software, Hardware, FPGA, Safety)
SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE
* Master’s Degree in electronics/computer science, or similar
* 5 years of technical experience
* Fluent in English
* Proven background/experience in avionic system development (ARP4754, DO-178 and/or DO-254).
* Proven background/experience in system requirement capture, allocation, requirement management,
* Technical knowledge/ experience in some of the following field is highly desired
* ARINC653 RTOS (VxWorks 653, PikeOS, Integrity)
* Complex electronic devices (State of the art CPU/GPU/FPGA, etc.)
* Communication bus/protocol (PCIe, CAN, ARINC-429, MIL-1553, etc.)
* Electronic Board manufacturing/assembly
* Embedded Software design
* Background/experience in avionic system safety and/or certification is an asset
* Strong analytical ability.
* Ability to communicate effectively, both written and orally, with customers and at all organization levels.
* Leadership and ability to interact with multi-disciplined professionals to understand and make necessary trade-offs and decisions.
* High resilience and ability to work in a challenging and very dynamic environment