Cloud Security Architect - Corsham - £700/£750 a day (outside of IR35) - SC cleared - 8 month contract
People Source consulting are interested in hearing from SC cleared Cloud Security Architects for a 8 month contract based in Corsham.
* You will work closely with IT Security, cloud platform, application and infrastructure teams to advise across a broad range of cloud security areas. You will have strong analytical skills in order to articulate capability requirements, identify options, and design security solutions
knowledge and experience of securing enterprise and cloud technologies e.g. AWS, Business * * Platforms, Analytics & Big Data Platforms, Middleware & APIs, Databases and be able to implement accordingly. Working with the engineers you will help innovate and evolve the cloud platform security and compliance automation, CI/CD, monitoring, alerting and forensic solutions.
* Lead and drive outcomes across the cloud programme and with our internal customers
Competencies & Experience Required
• Contribute to a security roadmap for developing the platform security related solutions
• Keep abreast with security developments in the IT industry
Experience architecting or deploying Cloud/Virtualization solutions. Azure and or AWS specific experience a bonus
• Outstanding verbal and written communications skills are a must, as well as the ability to work effectively across internal organizations
• Strong analytical skills in order to assess security vulnerabilities and design security solutions
• Excellent technical security skills • Enterprise technologies including platforms, middleware, databases, APIs, networks etc
• Ideally have a security professional certification such as CISSP, CISM, CISA etc
Please send your CV or call (phone number removed) for more details
People Source Consulting Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
People Source specialise in technology recruitment across niche markets including Information Technology, Digital TV, Digital Marketing, Project and Programme Management, SAP, Digital and Consumer Electronics, Air Traffic Management, Management Consultancy, Business Intelligence, Manufacturing, Telecoms, Public Sector, Healthcare, Finance and Oil & Gas