JOB TITLE: Nuclear Performance Manager
RATE: Up to £115/ hr Ltd
My client is one of the UK's leading engineering solution providers based at Her Majesty's Naval Base, Devonport, the largest Naval Dockyard in North West Europe which employs in the region of 5,500 people. This is one of the three operating bases in the United Kingdom for the Royal Navy. They supply naval base support functions for the Ministry of Defence delivering critical in-service support and deep maintenance for the UK's military estate.
YOU MUST HAVE THE FOLLOWING:
- Nuclear Professional with extensive experience in the nuclear industry.
- Understanding of nuclear industry regulatory principles and requirements.
- Working knowledge of World Association of Nuclear Operators (Performance Objectives & Criteria), governance, safety culture and organisational effectiveness principles.
- Understanding of nuclear industry best practice for change management as it relates to UK's Office of Nuclear Regulation's Licence Condition 12, 17, 22 and 36
- The successful candidate will have a proven record in the nuclear industry, possibly in international, multi-cultural environments. They will have a drive to deliver excellence and be an advocate for strong governance and safety cultures.
- Significant experience in organisational safety culture, in relation to the nuclear industry.
- Held management/leadership role in governance, safety culture, human performance or organisational effectiveness roles.
An opportunity has arisen for a Nuclear Performance Manager based at Devonport Royal Dockyard in Plymouth in the South West of the UK.
Devonport Royal Dockyard Limited has an exciting period of growth to meet the demands of the UK's submarine delivery programme. We are developing a team that thrives on delivering excellence in nuclear engineering, in an area where only the highest of standards are acceptable.
The post holder will be responsible to the Head of Nuclear Operations Governance Group for developing and leading the governance, culture and organisational effectiveness programmes across the Nuclear Site within Devonport Dockyard.
Main Purpose of Role
- Lead the Nuclear Performance Team to adopt nuclear industry best practice for governance in the Devonport Nuclear site.
- Lead the roll out Nuclear Safety Improvement projects to become business as usual across the nuclear site.
- In consultation with wider stakeholders, develop and lead the Nuclear Safety Culture Programme.
- Lead the development and implementation of a Nuclear Site Organisational Effectiveness programme.
Rullion celebrates and supports diversity and is committed to ensuring equal opportunities for both employees and applicants