Our client is a leading Technology provider, supplying the Energy from Waste market across the UK and Europe. The company has developed a highly optimised process of staged gasification with steam cycle which delivers advanced conversion technology. With several projects under-way simultaneously, the company is growing rapidly and now requires an experienced Instrumentation Engineer for a 6 month contract, who is experienced in providing electrical CAD hook up diagrams.
The main duties will be:
* To design and provide electrical CAD hook up diagrams
To prepare engineering estimates for C&I scopes of work, when requested and monitor monthly costs against budget
* To prepare and issue C&I Engineering deliverable, in line with the overall programme agreed with the PM and to review and comment on C&I Engineering deliverables prepared by other C&I Engineers, typically Control Philosophies, Functional Design Specifications, Logic Diagrams, Instrument and I/O Schedules etc …
* To review, contribute to and conduct SIL Analysis, Safety Reviews and attend client HAZOP Reviews, as required
* To review and coordinate C&I Engineering deliverables from external parties; comment on and action amendments where necessary with relevant parties
* To instigate and co-ordinate Value Engineering for the C&I design discipline
* To liaise with other disciplines, as required, to achieve the design intent
* To attend and contribute to regular internal and client review meetings and follow up actions, as required
* To monitor, be aware of and record changes to C&I work scopes and instigate project change requests as required
If you are interested in this position please send through your CV ASAP.