Amoria Bond are currently looking for an Senior MEP Quantity Surveyor to be based in London with an on a contract basis. There is longevity of work on offer with this client as there's a view to move the successful candidate to work on other London based MEP project following a successful first term of employment.
Key requirements for this position:
- Competent in the role/requirements of a contracting Senior QS
- Minimum of 2 years experience working on M&E/MEP project(s).
- Experience managing/commercially managing projects valued at a minimum of £2M
- Experience managing projects on JCT contract forms
- Proven track record of managing change control
Key responsibilities include:
- Managing change control
- Provision of guidance & advice on valuation of work in progress and future projections
- Negotiating with contractors, clients representatives and other consultants
- Consult on contractual implications of intended courses of action
- Provide commercial and contractual support to work winning
- Advise on commercial risks within the project or projects
- Preparation of monthly contract review reports (CVR)
- Preparation of monthly management accounts information
- Preparation of contractual and commercial input into project business plan
- Adopt appropriate measures for management of risk
Click Apply Now & Send your CV to be considered for this position.
Amoria Bond operates as an employment agency and employment business. No terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate on the grounds of age, and we confirm that we are happy to accept applications from persons of any age for this role.
Key words: Senior Quantity Surveyor, MEP, M&E, Mechanical, Electrical, Procurement, Cost Management, Contracts, Utilities, Power, Construction, Estimating, Costing, Mechanical, London, Amoria Bond, Immediate Jobs, Estimator, RICS, Chartered, Industry, Degree, QS, SnrQS, civils, Quantity Surveyors