Senior Analytics Manager (SC Cleared)
Please note that this role is inside IR35.
As part of our on-going collaboration with a Defence client, we are looking for a Senior Analytics Manager with strong statistician and SAS Developer skills, to act as the subject matter expert when new analytics software is deployed to develop ‘analytics as a service’.
The main objective of the role is to support evidence-based decision making and promote statistical standards, which may include:
* Delivering bespoke analytical projects; investigating data with advanced statistical techniques to answer customer’s questions;
* Support the creation and dissemination of advanced analytics and statistics;
* Develop our client’s advanced analytics and data science capability and provide leadership to a small team of analytics and modelling staff.
Skills & Experience Required
* Knowledge of deploying analytics software (preferably SAS) within a BI environment;
* Experience of providing training or coaching to staff in the use of analytics software.
*To apply for this opportunity you must either hold current, SC level security clearance or be eligible to undergo SC vetting (Minimum requirement is to have worked in the UK for the last five years)*
If this role is of interest to you or you would like more information, please contact David Sparkes or submit your application now.
Triad is an equal opportunities employer and welcomes applications from all suitably qualified people regardless of sex, race, disability, age, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, religion or belief.
Triad Group Plc acts as an Employment Business for this contract position