Locum Senior Practitioner - LAC - Stable Authority!
South Wales based Local Authority is seeking an experienced Senior Practitioner to join their Looked After Children's Team. This is an excellent opportunity to work with a stable authority that had a good rating from their most recent rating from the Welsh Care council so you know you will be working for a well rated authority.
* Stable Authority
* Manageable Work Load
* Flexible Working
To be considered for this post you should have held a post as an Children's Social Worker. Driving is not essential to the role although will be beneficial.
To find out more about this post or to discuss alternatives feel free to contact me, Prakash on (phone number removed). alternatively you can email me an up to date CV
Pendle Personnel require CCTV monitor operators for an ongoing contract, monitoring traffic through road works during the upgrading of the roads on near Taunton.
You will ideally be from a military or security background and will hold a Current CSCS card.
Working 12 hour shifts both days and nights to an agreed rota, you will form part of a small dedicated CCTV team.
To apply for this vacancy please apply online or call Kyle to arrange a local interview
Purpose of role
* To support the Software Assurance Engineering Manager in planning, coordinating and managing software assurance and configuration
* To produce, maintain and update the T26 Whole Ship software assurance and configuration documents and periodically baseline in Windchill
* To define and implement software configuration information management processes and procedures
* To set up and manage the information infrastructures required by the software assurance team
* To develop and regularly present the software configuration data/information maturity
* To produce, maintain and update the configuration of software assurance information held in the software assurance data toolset and published documentation
* To support and participate in the validation of software configuration information via audits and reviews when necessary
* To ensure that the collection, assessment, structuring and communication of evidence to demonstrate claimed software properties is conducted consistently, coherently and effectively at the whole ship level across the T26 programme
* To ensure the availability of necessary evidence that software within T26 systems achieves and sustains the required level of performance in a manner consistent with contractual, legal and regulatory requirements
* To facilitate and act as chair of the T26 Software Change Forum.
Major Tasks and Activities:
* Produce, maintain and update T26 software configuration and related engineering plans
* Able to devise and implement a complex data schema to manage the project’s software configuration information
* Manage the software configuration data set and tools
* Develop and regularly present the software configuration data/information maturity
* Monitor and communicate software status and software configuration progress
* Provide support to software configuration elicitation workshops
* Identify and define where there is software content
* Verify information held in the software configuration data toolset
* Supporting the validation of software configuration information by stakeholders
* Participate in the validation of software configuration information via audits and reviews when necessary
* Engineering support to the Software Change Forum, software assurance related working groups and whole ship change boards
Key Technical Skills
* Practitioner, by experience and expertise, in Software Engineering, Software Configuration and associated standards.
* Knowledge of processes and tools used in Software Engineering and Configuration.
* Knowledge and experience of software intensive naval systems at the Whole ship level.
* Good understanding of software quality standards (e.g. ISO 9001, TickIT, etc.).
* Good understanding of the defence standards (Def. Stan 00-56, Def. Stand 00-55 and Def. Stan 00-57).
* Good understanding of general software assurance and configuration.
Please note that the successful candidate will either already hold, or be prepared to undergo full Security Clearance (SC).
AAP3 is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy
Main Duties and Responsibilities: Management and delivery of plans to ensure all necessary preparation and execution tasks and dependencies are included. Ongoing management of those plans to achieve the delivery goals Work with key stakeholders to manage the deployment of all aspects of the project assigned to Identify and mitigate potential risks for delivery of products Operate as a full member of the team; supporting the Programme Director and other team members as directed Project Manage all aspects of specific work packages Working with stakeholders to ensure Design; Delivery; Technical Build; testing; MI requirements etc are managed and delivered to date and time Completion of detailed plan for the medium term including MSP; Resources; costs Completion of the detailed design phase to time and quality; working with the Design team to secure stakeholder sign-off at all stages. Development of stakeholder relationship with suppliers; including preparation of joint plans; proposals and any design and build documentation. Completion of the high level plan through to Go Live and BAU handover. Experience in the delivery of projects; with particular emphasis on the management of suppliers and stakeholders Experience of governance and risk control frameworks Good planning and organisational skills Strong leadership; people and communications skills Possess strong analytical skills with a proven ability to persuade and influence senior decision-making.
The Interim Training Manager (ITM) role has the following main responsibilities:
•To deliver the Interim Training Solution (ITS) and sustain that training as required until the Steady State Training is provided through the Training DLoD.
•To achieve effective liaison with all NSoIT(D) project teams and broader stakeholders to ensure mutual visibility and appreciation of milestones, risks and dependencies for both ITS and their projects, and to ensure consistency and coherency with the overall Equipment programme needs.
•To achieve effective support of the Training DLoD with Equipment and Logistics DLoD information, opinion and review activities to ensure the Steady State Training Solution is coherently developed with the overarching SRO programme needs, and to represent the Training DLoD views as required to the NSoIT(D) projects.
•To be responsible for all matters of ITS project management, project management information and reporting to SO1 Projects.
•To lead and manage the proposed ITS Working Group (ITSWG).
•To maintain active membership of lower level sub-CIWGs, including SM, MEP and LEP; maintain regular engagement with Engineering, Personnel DLOD, Front Line Commands and the single Service Training Schools.
•To manage the Assistant Interim Training Manager.
The key outputs are as follows:
•To ensure ITS delivery meets Programme timescales; effective management of ITS provider; SQEP for Acceptance and Conversion for Navy, Army and Air.
•To manage the ITS Working Group.
•To enable Steady State Training Solution to meet Programme timescales.
•To provide Engineering and Project information to Training DLoD and Support Contractors.
•To represent Training DLoD and Contractors needs to Engineering and Projects.
•To influence all NSoIT(D) Project sCIWGs.
•To ensure the Training DLoD and Support Contractors are supplied with appropriate information to conduct their tasks.
•To deliver accurate Project Reporting to DPS Project Dossier and ISS Workbook.
•To provide Training input to all PMO docs sent for review.
•To ensure the effectiveness of the Assistant ITM
Security Clearance: SC – please make sure current sponsor and candidate DOB is provided on Coversheet in the clearance section
CV Deadline: Wednesday 19th 9am
Shorterm Group currently require the following trades for a busy fabrication shop in Wrexham.
The Role: Our client currently has a requirement for an additional Fabricator / MIG Welder. The work will be based from their workshops near Wrexham, and will involve fabrication and MIG welding on platforms, stairs and mezzanine floors and some site welding, fitting and erection local to the workshops
Position: Fabricator / Welder
Start date: ASAP
Rate: £16.00 - £18.00ph
Duration: 2-3 months
Hours: 45-50 hrs, Mon - Fri
Must be able to fabricate and MIG weld (weld codings are an advantage)
Must be able to work from fabrication drawings
Project Manager (Neighbourhoods)
Salary c.£40,000 depending on skills
6 months Fixed Term Contract
37 hours per week
Our client develops a range of new homes for rent, shared ownership and sale and provides housing management, care and support and commercial property services.
They have an exciting new opportunity to join their Neighbourhoods Team on an interim, fixed term 6 month contract basis to manage, lead and develop the Section 20 management process from end to end. To include clarity with colleagues across the business on what their roles are in the overall process.
You will therefore need to have an excellent demonstrable working knowledge of service charges and leasehold management. In particular Section 20 consultation and the requirements around this for both the customer and the business.
The nature of this role means tasks and role requirements will be fluid and vary over the duration of this post. You will therefore need to be flexible and agile to respond to this and the needs of the business. This may include support for other projects being undertaken in the business.
Experience of successful project management of large and complex projects, along with a comprehensive understanding and experience of project management methodology and documentation is essential.
If this sounds like the exciting new challenge you’ve been waiting for, and you’ve got the passion, the ideas and the energy, they’d love to hear from you
Desktop Support Engineer
£11.70 per hour
Our client is looking for an experienced Desktop Support Engineer.
Deliver Project Technical IT support for Windows10 roll-out. -To work with the relevant teams ensuring the operational needs of our customers are met in project delivery.
Deliver a high quality service that meets the needs of the customers.
-To actively monitor and report on performance against agreed targets and making recommendations on actions to be taken to address any shortfall in performance.
-Act as a technical lead on IT works and manage the transition of projects to the IT service desk and IT support technicians, by leading by example and by setting standard ways of working in documentation and in the service knowledge base.
Please only apply if you have the necessary skills, experience and expertise. The first part of our recruitment process is to send your CV
Copello are working with a FTSE 250 engineering services company to hire a Category Manager to lead the procurement within the logistics and transportation category.
The Category Manager will be an experienced Procurement professional who has experience of working at a senior level with excellent stakeholder engagement skills and the ability to manage stakeholders across multiple sites. Previous experience of working on transformation projects working with 4PL companies that have included inbound transport, warehousing.
Previous experience of outsourcing to a 3PL/4PL would also be an advantage.
Candidates will have worked within a large and diverse organisation at a senior level in a procurement position, perhaps as a Senior Procurement Manager, Category Manager or Head of Category within Logistics and Transportation.
To apply for this position, please call Russell on (phone number removed) or email your CV
FPGA Design Engineer
Gloucestershire and Middlesex
FPGA Design Engineer needed for a leading Defence and Cyber Security company based in Gloucestershire and Middlesex. They are looking to employ an experienced FPGA Design Engineer, who has strong experience in the full life cycle of Firmware development using VHDL, someone who applies and adapts a variety of engineering methods and techniques as necessary when creating solutions and someone who has experience using FPGA toolchains.
What the role entails:
Some of the main duties of the FPGA Design Engineer will include:
* Carry out firmware design and development in VHDL, targeting the FPGA elements of complex real-time embedded systems.
* Develop appropriate firmware architectural solutions to efficiently meet the requirements of complex communication systems.
* Author high quality firmware requirements based on user needs and system artefacts to enable effective development and testing.
* Work within multidisciplinary teams during integration to de-bug and test Firmware on hardware platforms.
* Produce high quality design, development and implementation documentation including specifications, reports and proposals to support the objectives of the business.
* Follow development processes, while being able to appropriately question and suggest change in support of continuous improvement.
* Perform duties according to the security manual to ensure that information is handled in line with government guidelines.
What you need to be the successful FPGA Design Engineer:
In order to be the successful FPGA Design Engineer and have a chance to gain such an exciting opportunity you will ideally need to have the following:
* Fully Proficient in the full life cycle of Firmware development using VHDL.
* Applies and adapts a variety of engineering methods and techniques as necessary when creating solutions.
* Experience using FPGA toolchains, ideally targeting Xilinx parts.
* Proficient in Verification, Integration, Test, Validation & Verification.
* Proficient in the use of industry standard communications protocols
* associated with communication interfaces (UARTs, USARTs, SPI, I2C, TCP/IP, UDP).
* Must be eligible for Security Clearance
* Experience in Digital Electronics and Digital Logic Design. Experience in developing military equipment.
* Experience in developing UK High Grade Cryptographic products.
* Experience using DOORS.
* Experience designing to meet DO-254.
This really is a fantastic opportunity for a FPGA Design Engineer to progress their career. If you are interested please apply as soon as possible as this position will be filled quickly so don't miss out!
To apply for the FPGA Design Engineer, you must be eligible for Security Clearance.
DV CLEARED SECURITY ARCHITECT – SECURITY REQTS – DESIGN – MOD – TOGAF – MODAF – SABSA - DV CLEARANCE - £(Apply online only) A DAY
BRISTOL – 3/6+ month contract (Likely to extend) - UP TO £700 A DAY
THIS ROLE HAS BEEN DEEMED TO BE OUTSIDE OF IR35
A fantastic opportunity for an DV Cleared Security Architect to work on my client’s high-profile project. You will be looking at establishing security requirements then laying out security services in a SOA the Solution Architects can implement.
• Provide Technical Security and support documentation
• Working with the Project SAC and accreditor to ensure the chosen solution can support the enterprise and related security framework
• Familiar with TOGAF, MODAF or SABSA
• Have experience in a MOD / NSOIT / ATLAS environment
• Current DV Clearance
• Strong communicator, comfortable presenting to non-technical audiences
The role requires DV Clearance so please familiarise yourself with the process and eligibility before applying
This is an urgent requirement so please contact me ASAP at
People Source Consulting Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
People Source specialise in technology recruitment across niche markets including Information Technology, Digital TV, Digital Marketing, Project and Programme Management, SAP, Digital and Consumer Electronics, Air Traffic Management, Management Consultancy, Business Intelligence, Manufacturing, Telecoms, Public Sector, Healthcare, Finance and Oil & Gas