As the lead supplier to one of London's biggest names in Maintenance, I have been approached to assist with finding an Experienced Facilities Manager in the heart of Coventry.
This role is 12months FTC.
* Manage subcontractors, service providers & operatives to construct the works safely.
* Review, produce & monitor Task Control Sheets & method statements for all works
*es to efficiently manage own time.
statements, that they remain on target and takes action as required to rectify problems.
* Effectively manages site reporting such as record sheets, site diary, tracker and Risk Register, Footprint etc.
* Capable of putting together cost estimates for sections of work.
* Familiar with COINS, monitoring of PPE, costs from ongoing hire etc.
* Engages with designers / subcontractors to develop conceptual and detailed solutions to problems.
* Complete all commercial information in a timely manner (RBS/ Supply Chain Invoices approval/ OT etc…)
* Ensure all Statutory Compliance is completed prior to anniversary due date and report progress to customer, identifying any possible risk with mitigation and/ or management plan.
* Liaise and coordinate all supply chain attendance to ensure optimum delivery of service around daily site operational requirements.
* Ensure all PPM's & RM's are completed to SLA requirements and systems updated accordingly.
HNC/HND or equivalent in Mechanical Engineering.
To find out more information contact Shavannah.
Interim HR Advisor (9-month contract)
£30-36,000 + benefits
The HR department at our global Client are looking to recruit an Interim HR Advisor that will be providing professional HR advice and support to managers in all areas of HR including Employee Relations, Talent and Development as well as supporting with significant business change projects.
This is a full-time position that will be until at least September 2020.
* Managing medium and high-risk ER cases to resolution. This will include drafting all correspondence relating to the case, providing advice throughout the process and attending meetings where necessary
* Partnering with and delivering effective coaching and development to line managers resulting in a positive impact on business performance and preventing a re-occurrence of issues
* Ensuring HR systems, case management tools and employee files are accurate and up to date
* Supporting line manager’s with long-term absence cases including making meaningful interventions to ensure all cases are dealt with in a reasonable and timely manner
* Preparation and presentation of reports on volumes, trends. Identifying opportunities, and putting forward recommendations, for continuous improvement e.g. to existing policies, processes, procedures and line manager training
* Supporting with data gathering and validation for the Workday implementation
* Assisting with the smooth running of the annual performance management process including coaching managers and ensuring 100% returns is achieved
* Assisting with the talent gridding roll up process as required
* Conducting training needs analysis and identifying skills/knowledge gaps and support in the delivery of interventions, such as workshops and coaching
* Assisting with analysing training requests based on merit, link to strategy and ROI
* Taking responsibility for and supporting on end to end recruitment processes where required
* Assisting with the revision and publishing of policies and procedures as required
* Assisting with the carrying out of a company-wide change projects and activities associated with these
* Support the HR function with compliance
* Provide support across the HR function on ad hoc projects as and when required
* Degree educated or equivalent and CIPD qualified
* Experience of working in a high-volume HR Generalist role
* Have a willingness to travel and a passion for human resources
* Up to date employment law and best practice HR knowledge
* Experience of all aspects of the ER agenda including change management
* Ability to understand, interpret HR policies, processes and procedures and use these to advise line managers when dealing with complex cases
* Experienced in delivering coaching, training and development interventions to raise Line manager capability
* A can do, positive attitude that works towards identifying issues and seeking solutions
* Have previous experience with partnering with stakeholders and using coaching methodology to reach added value and solutions
* Have experience with end to end resourcing processes
* Ideally have previous experience in learning and development including design and delivery
* Previous experience in talent gridding processes
* Have a positive outlook towards change and working as a team
* Be a skilled communicator with the ability to prioritise and work under own initiative
To apply please email your CV, or call for more details
Health & Safety Administrator
Circa £25,000 per annum
Monday – Friday 36.25 hours per week
Do you want the opportunity to increase your experience and knowledge of Health, Safety, Environmental and Quality, while working for a company with really great benefits?
Our Shropshire based client is a market leader within their industry and they have an exciting opportunity to join their Health & Safety, Environmental and Quality team. They are looking to recruit an Administrator, to support the HSEQ Manager with their daily duties, and encourage the continuous improvement of the management systems.
The Health and Safety Administrator will be responsible for:
* Assisting with internal audits process across the group
* Completing HSEQ compliance paperwork such as RIDDOR
* Arranging training programs for staff
* Issuing PPE to staff and purchasing equipment where necessary
* Liaising with sub-contractors to obtain quotes and arrange required works
* Review systems on Health, Safety, Environmental and Quality and implement corrective actions where required
* Carrying out quality inspections
Skills and Experience
This role would suit a candidate who has some previous exposure to working alongside a Health and Safety manager, with an idea of compliance and completing reports such as RIDDOR. You must have strong computer literacy and be competent on Microsoft Excel and Word. You will also hold a full UK Driving License.
The application process:
We will carefully consider your details and advise you if we're able to progress with your application within 72 working hours. If you do not hear from us within this time your details won’t be retained. So, if you're not successful on this occasion, do continue to respond to future roles we advertise. In the meantime, all good wishes and continued success with your search for employment.
Prince Personnel are an employment agency working on behalf of our client. Whether you’re seeking a new permanent position, temporary assignment or contract you’ll find us easy to deal with. Located in thriving Telford, we focus on jobs in Shropshire, Staffordshire and North Wales. Prince Personnel specialise in commercial, accounts and finance and technical recruitment. With the best jobs around we are an independent agency working hard for you.