Zenith Technologies are currently looking to hire IT Laboratory Systems Engineer to work with our global pharmaceutical client on NetLab project.
Your role will be to provide end user support, administration, installation and issue resolution for laboratory equipment, servers, desktops and software packages.
You will perform laboratory upgrades, create system documentation , author and execute test scripts as required.
* Create the development environment e.g. request servers, database, open ports between network layers, configuring windows permissions, connect instruments
* Create URS/FRA/FS/CS for Technology Layer
* Create the IQ/OQ script
* Ensure complete end to end traceability for the documents is built
* Create the software package (REALM) that can be packaged to other sites showing interest in installing the system
* Troubleshoot and resolve laboratory technical issues involving software, OS, hardware, network, or scientific equipment setup/interfaces.
* Perform laboratory equipment, hardware and software upgrades following corporate computer system validation policy and GMP best practices.
* Coordinate with users and vendors to facilitate timely resolution of software / hardware issues.
* Execute routine system administration and maintenance activities as required.
* Create and/or execute software validation scripts to support laboratory.
* Create and maintain system documentation including system design specifications, user requirements, functional requirements or routine controlled application change forms.
* Proactively communicate with laboratory stakeholders and update helpdesk tracking software as necessary.
* Ensure proper user management process is adhered to for all computerised systems
* Administer lab system access requests
* Graduate degree in Engineering, Computer Science, or the Life Sciences
* At least 3 years’ experience providing Lab IT systems solutions and support to manufacturing organisations in the biotechnology or pharmaceutical industries.
* Excellent communication skills (written and oral).
* Strong technical aptitude (i.e. able to read and comprehend technical documentation and execute procedures)
*Further details on role available to short listed candidates
**Shortlisted applicants who fit the requirements outlined above will be contacted for screen call before being presented to Engineering Management and / or client for technical consideration
Zenith Technologies, now a Cognizant Company is a world leader in delivering digital transformation solutions to Life Sciences. Through our knowledge and expertise in Automation, MES & Digital, we deliver stable manufacturing systems that are optimised to improve operational efficiencies, whilst maintaining compliance. Our specialist engineering teams have the aptitude to deliver and support Pharma 4.0 architectures and solutions covering all IT, OT and IoT applications, infrastructures and services. Operating across 5 continents and with over 850 skilled employees, Zenith partners with the leading Life Sciences companies globally to provide performance improvements, reduced costs and improve time to market