Our client is a leading insurance company in Northampton. They are currently looking for an expert Security Operation Analyst to help with their massive transformation programme.
This client is offering an initial 6-month contract with a very high chance of extension.
The ideal candidate will have the following experience:
·A broad exposure to incident response
Previous experience in writing policies and standards
·Excellent technology experience across a range of security technical services and products.
· Minimum 3 years in IT Security/IT Operations
· Previous experience conducting and researching threats, vulnerabilities and preventative capabilities
* Responsible for Information Security (technical) systems
* Rapid response, detection, isolation and remediation of information security incidents
* Working with problem management teams on mitigation and incident prevention activities
* Maintaining forensics capabilities in the identification, route-cause, containment and eradication of security threats
* To monitor cyber threats and media reports against the company’s security profile
* produce vulnerability management service that aligns to GRC risk and business needs
* Please ask for complete job specification if required
One or more of the following qualifications are highly desirable:
* Certified Information Systems Security Professional (CISSP)
* MSc Information Security
Locke and McCloud are a leading Information Security Recruitment firm as I exclusively focus on the Contract market. If this opportunity or any other contact requirements could be of interest, then please contact Faisal Azim to discuss further
Are you looking for your next challenge for the new year?
Why wait? Our client is looking to speak with candidates with the view of a January 2020 start!
Taking a proactive approach to Health and Safety on site, our client are seeking a Machinery Safety specialist to deliver a full review and action plan across the sites machinery holdings regarding legal compliance to the Provision and Use of Work Equipment Regulations (PUWER).
The site is continuing to move from strength to strength and are keen to have external support and fresh perspectives on further driving them in a positive direction.
You will have a strong health and safety background within food and drinks manufacturing background, are passionate about health and safety and have experience planning and implementing projects.
This is a fantastic opportunity for the right professional. If you fell you meet these criteria and would like further information, please get in touch - call Lisa on (phone number removed) and send your CV to (url removed)
We are currently recruiting for an Finance assistant on a full time basis for one of our clients based on Grimsby pyewipe industrial estate.
The working hours for the role are office friendly, Monday to Friday 9am - 5pm, some flexibility required.
This role is contracted for 12 months to cover maternity leave, however this could lead to a permanent position for the right candidate.
The salary for the role is £18k, potentially negotiable depending on previous experience.
We are looking for the right candidate to start with Immediate effect.
Duties are to include;
Daily invoicing / Despatching to all customers
Ensuring all sales are updated on Stock Valuation report
Reconciling Weekly and Monthly Sales analysis to distribute to Senior Team & Directors
Use of EDI (Electronic Data Interchange) for sending invoices to Customers
Issue of Credit notes for customer returns
Credit Control for full debtor ledger
Liaising with customers and other internal departments for overdue accounts and investigating any queries that may arise.
Issue of Customer statements
Allocation of Daily cash receipts
Daily balancing of the Sales Ledger
Assisting Receptionist on answering the Phones and Front door to visitors as and when necessary.
General ad-hoc Admin Duties
Assist other members of the Team when necessary
Use of Excel and Word Essential
Somebody who is flexible as they may have to jump on the PL side for holiday cover, ad hoc duty answering the phone & answering door welcoming visitors, someone who can be able to work in an open office, friendly and good team player, good at speaking to other departments as needed when tracking despatches.
If you feel you have the experience necessary and are interested please apply online, for further information please contact Sam Langley on (phone number removed) or contact
Our Client based on Telford Way In Kettering are looking for a number of Mechanical assemblers to join their existing team.
Candidates with a basic knowledge of using Hand / Power tools will also be considered,as full training will be given.
Please contact Mark McAllister for more information
Senior / Experienced Agile Scrum Master
Senior Scrum Master required to join a globally established Energy company in Nottingham. On offer is an initial 11 month contract with possible extension as well a competitive day rate of £500/day - £650/day depending on experience. It is mandatory for the Senior Scrum Master to be able to speak German as well as English. This role will be required on site for 40 hours a week and may involve infrequent travel to Germany.
The Senior Scrum Master will have relevant certification that shows a deep understanding of agile and SCRUM project execution. They can act as an Agile coach for the team driving continuous improvement in capability.
Responsibilities of the Senior Scrum Master will include:
* Consults on how collaboration tools, specifically MS Teams together with Azure DevOps, can enable a productive and effective SCRUM team. The consultant will present the results through reporting in Azure DevOps and through demonstrations as pieces of work are completed and delivered back into the business (MVPs). There will be stand up/scrum meetings within the general project team and they will train employees as an expert
* Align the processes with offices in UK, Germany & Benelux
* Continuously evaluate time and cost as team moved through backlog. Used tools are Azure DevOps, using velocity and burndown
* Clears potential roadblocks, paving the way for project success. The scrum master will take initial action and then flag it up to the project manager if he isn’t getting anywhere
* Consults Product Owner managing stakeholders through daily meetings/calls/team catch ups/email/MS Teams/Surface Hub/Skype. There are around 80 stakeholders in the business representing the entities most affected by the project.
* Consults the team in mastering tools & processes associated with the adopted agile method created before. The specific agile tools and methodologies are O365, Azure DevOps, Agile delivery, solution scaling, definition of value etc. Both the scrum master (by definition) and the team will be proficient in Agile methodologies. The scrum master will spend most of the time with the team so consultation will be face to face
We are an equal opportunities Recruitment Business and Agency. We welcome applications from all suitably qualified candidates regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation or age.
Each company within the Planet Equity Group is a “data controller”. This means that we are responsible for deciding how we hold and use personal information about you in line with GDPR guidelines. Full details regarding how we hold your data is available within our Privacy Notice accessible at our website