JIB Approved Electrician
3 - 6 Month Contract (Potential to extend up to 9 months)
£18.50 - £20 per hour (Through Umbrella / own Ltd)
Are you an 18th edition Electrician with an ECS / CSCS card looking for your next immediately available, days based contract position which will be outside IR35 for a market leading electrical specialist contractor?
The company are a highly respected industry leader in their field who offer electrical services throughout the UK. As the company continue to grow from strength to strength, a new position has opened up within the business for an Approved Electrician.
The successful candidate will need to be 18th edition qualified Electrician and hold and ECS card along with a background of working in domestic or commercial environments carrying out a range of installations, maintenance and testing work. The Successful candidate will also need to hold a full UK driver's license and be willing to travel to a single site in Liverpool.
On offer here is an excellent opportunity for an Approved Electrician on, looking for an immediately available, days based contract role with the potential to extend up to 9 months
Fuel is provided but candidates will need own equipment, their own PC/laptop and a van.
*Site based within central Liverpool
*Domestic and Commercial works with a range of installations, maintenance and testing
* 18th edition Electrician
* Holds an ECS / CSCS card
*Completes work to a high level of quality.
This role is immediately available so please send your CV for the attention of Harry Heal to be considered for the role. Reference Number RTR93603
Principal Engineer- Systems Architecture
Initial 12 month contract
Advantage Resourcing are working in partnership with a global manufacturing company who operate within the Defence industry. They are currently seeking a Principal Engineer- Systems Architecture to join their site based in Barrow-In-Furness on an initial 12 month basis.
Main responsibilities will involve:
* Apply knowledge of Systems Architecture in support of the Submarine Programmes within BAE Systems Submarines.
* To continue to develop the functional modelling of the next generation of submarine in terms of Strategic, Operational and Functional views.
* Support and influence the Model Based Engineering approach on behalf of the project.
* Articulate, define and document subject expertise, approaches and standards in order to extend business knowledge base.
* Support engineers, ensure teams are skilled, trained and competent such that technical capability objectives are fully achieved.
* Liaise with both internal and external stakeholders as required ensuring that their requirements are adequately supported and that their needs are fully considered and incorporated where appropriate and agreed.
* Honours degree in a STEM subject
* Chartered Engineer or equivalent with an appropriate Systems Engineering professional body, e.g. INCOSE.
* Recent experience of using Enterprise Architect for modelling.
* Recent experience of large scale engineering programmes acting as systems engineering lead in a systems architect role.
* Model Based Systems Engineering (MBSE) experience, including a wide variety of MBSE tools and techniques.
Please apply with your CV or call (phone number removed) for more details!
Advantage Resourcing is a service driven recruitment consultancy