JIB Approved Electrician
3 - 6 Month Contract (Potential to extend up to 9 months)
£18.50 - £20 per hour (Through Umbrella / own Ltd)
Are you an 18th edition Electrician with an ECS / CSCS card looking for your next immediately available, days based contract position which will be outside IR35 for a market leading electrical specialist contractor?
The company are a highly respected industry leader in their field who offer electrical services throughout the UK. As the company continue to grow from strength to strength, a new position has opened up within the business for an Approved Electrician.
The successful candidate will need to be 18th edition qualified Electrician and hold and ECS card along with a background of working in domestic or commercial environments carrying out a range of installations, maintenance and testing work. The Successful candidate will also need to hold a full UK driver's license and be willing to travel to a single site in Liverpool.
On offer here is an excellent opportunity for an Approved Electrician on, looking for an immediately available, days based contract role with the potential to extend up to 9 months
Fuel is provided but candidates will need own equipment, their own PC/laptop and a van.
*Site based within central Liverpool
*Domestic and Commercial works with a range of installations, maintenance and testing
* 18th edition Electrician
* Holds an ECS / CSCS card
*Completes work to a high level of quality.
This role is immediately available so please send your CV for the attention of Harry Heal to be considered for the role. Reference Number RTR93603
Principal Engineer- Systems Architecture
Initial 12 month contract
Advantage Resourcing are working in partnership with a global manufacturing company who operate within the Defence industry. They are currently seeking a Principal Engineer- Systems Architecture to join their site based in Barrow-In-Furness on an initial 12 month basis.
Main responsibilities will involve:
* Apply knowledge of Systems Architecture in support of the Submarine Programmes within BAE Systems Submarines.
* To continue to develop the functional modelling of the next generation of submarine in terms of Strategic, Operational and Functional views.
* Support and influence the Model Based Engineering approach on behalf of the project.
* Articulate, define and document subject expertise, approaches and standards in order to extend business knowledge base.
* Support engineers, ensure teams are skilled, trained and competent such that technical capability objectives are fully achieved.
* Liaise with both internal and external stakeholders as required ensuring that their requirements are adequately supported and that their needs are fully considered and incorporated where appropriate and agreed.
* Honours degree in a STEM subject
* Chartered Engineer or equivalent with an appropriate Systems Engineering professional body, e.g. INCOSE.
* Recent experience of using Enterprise Architect for modelling.
* Recent experience of large scale engineering programmes acting as systems engineering lead in a systems architect role.
* Model Based Systems Engineering (MBSE) experience, including a wide variety of MBSE tools and techniques.
Please apply with your CV or call (phone number removed) for more details!
Advantage Resourcing is a service driven recruitment consultancy
Our client, a market leader within the Utilities industry, is looking to recruit a team of Data Analysts on a full time, temporary basis for 3 months initially. The role will be mainly home-based working.
A new team is required to help improve asset performance and reduce reactive maintenance. To do this, improvements need to be made to the Asset Registry whereby all asset details need to be reviewed and ensure the information is accurate.
The Senior Data Analyst will;
* Conduct reviews into asset classes and analyse complex datasets, identifying trends within the data
* Liaise with manufacturers to understand the current installed base of equipment as well as develop a series of data rules that can be applied to the dataset in future
* Manage the end to end process for the asset registry review under the guidance of the Asset Information Manager
* Make data led decisions where conflicting data exists and reference decisions with evidence
* To produce periodic reports for senior stakeholders so that large-scale changes to the asset registry can be reviewed
* Ensure that the review process is conducted in a timely manner and that decisions are minuted and actions completed
* Develop a manufacturer nomenclature to enable the development of data rules
We are looking for people who have excellent Microsoft Excel skills (able to use Pivot Tables, do V Look Ups etc) as well as experience within an asset/product environment.
The role is mainly home working so ideally you will have your own laptop where remote access to the client system can be added as well as own internet access.
There may be the occasional travel to Warrington, so a Driving Licence is required for this role.
Should your application be successful, and you are offered the role, a number of pre-employment checks need to be carried out before your appointment can be confirmed. Any assignment offer with our client will be subject to a satisfactory checking report from the Disclosure Barring Service.
This vacancy is being advertised by Rullion Ltd acting as an employment business.
Rullion celebrates and supports diversity and is committed to ensuring equal opportunities for both employees and applicants
Licensed Apparel Developer (Performance Sportswear – Umbro brand)
12 month maternity cover
As part of the Iconix Brand Group, we at Diamond Icon, an apparel and fashion company, have a brilliant opportunity for a driven individual with strong attention to detail and problem solving skills to join our team in charge of the coordination, design and development of performance clothing and apparel for the Umbro brand.
What will this role of Licensed Apparel Developer (Performance Sportswear) entail?
As a Licensed Apparel Developer (Performance Sportswear), you will support the development of Umbro apparel collections in line with the seasonal calendar to fulfil customer requirements. Liaising with internal and external stakeholders to produce dynamic and functional product that is fit for purpose and meets the expected quality standards, your duties will include, although not be limited to:
* Working closely with the Design Team, from initial concept through to final ‘tech pack’ stage, highlighting issues and identifying opportunities for improvement
* Reviewing and understanding seasonal ‘Critical Paths’ and highlighting potential challenges from a development point of view in terms of getting products ready by key dates
* Reviewing cost breakdowns for all products, ensuring fabric and trim prices are correct, working with the Design Team, Fabric Technologist and our factories to ensure all target prices are achieved
* Taking the lead to ensure the fit of garments result in a good aesthetic and a functional product
* Developing and fostering strong working relationships with suppliers
What will I need to be considered for this Licensed Apparel Developer (Performance Sportswear) vacancy?
* Proven experience working within a similar product development role, ideally within performance sportswear or apparel industry
* Experience of managing costs and working with ‘Critical Paths’
* Strong attention to detail and problem solving skills
* Clear and concise communication skills
* Ability to multi-task and coordinate several projects at one time
Although not essential, knowledge of Adobe Illustrator would be highly advantageous for this role.
What will I receive in return?
As a Licensed Apparel Developer (Performance Sportswear) you will receive an attractive salary, plus a range of generous benefits including:
* 25 days annual leave plus bank holidays
* Early finish at 2pm on a Friday during summer months
* Life assurance – 4 x annual salary
* Income protection insurance
* Employee Assistance Programme
* Lifeworks perks and discounts
* Private healthcare after 3 month’s service
* 10% of salary bonus upon completion of contract (dependent upon individual and company performance)
You’ll be employed on temporary 12 month contract (maternity cover), working Monday to Friday, 8.45am to 5pm.
Location: Northern Quarter, Manchester City Centre. You will initially work from home due to the current government restrictions. Global travel will be required when necessary, although only when travel oversees is permitted from the UK.
All applications for this Licensed Apparel Developer (Performance Sportswear) vacancy are to be submitted online, and strictly no agency calls or agency CV submissions