Are you a confident teacher who is happy to teach across multiple year groups? Do you want security for the next academic year? If so, I would love to hear from you!
I am recruiting an outstanding teacher who can work 2 days in Reception and 3 days across Key Stage 2 to start a year long role in September working in a large Primary school located in Winsford. The school has a fantastic reputation within the area and very low staff turnover.
Our staff have a well-deserved reputation as being the best in the North West and as a reward for your hard work and commitment you will benefit from:
- a dedicated, professional and friendly consultant and a branch with 24 hour on-call facility
- competitive rates of pay paid weekly, which are fully compliant under the Agency Workers Regulations (AWR, 2011)
- commitment to your continuing professional development through free training including safeguarding
- 'recommend a friend' bonus worth up to £300
- being part of a highly respected supply team and developing your own reputation within it, especially through various rewards like 'Candidate of the Term'
- Ensure parents feel assured and confident their children are enjoying school & making progress.
- Deliver lessons and promote a positive attitude to learning.
- Plan and prepare effective engaging lessons including continuous provision.
- Be inclusive and sensitive to pupils needs as the school is located in a low socio-eco area.
- Expert knowledge of the EYFS stage curriculum
- Promote positive behaviour within the classroom.
- Engage in the whole school life.
As the successful teaching candidate you will have:
- A strong knowledge of working with children within the EYFS settings
- A strong work ethic and a professional attitude.
- A positive attitude to learning.
- This role is suitable for Newly Qualified Teachers.
Randstad Education is the UK Market Leader for recruitment within education. We have been helping teachers and support staff to find temporary and permanent roles in schools, colleges and nurseries for nearly twenty years. Working with over 2500 schools each week, our staff support over 135,000 children every day across the country, so we can find the right match for your skills. The Warrington branch is one of the oldest and busiest in the country and has a dedicated team of consultants working across primary, secondary and SEN, and we now also have a dedicated section looking after School Support roles such as Technicians, Administration and Finance.
We are proud to support a diverse portfolio of schools across the North West, so even if this job or location is not suitable, we would still like to hear from you regarding your relevant experience, as we may have other roles available in schools, temporary or permanent, short-or long-term, full or part-time, which may be a better match. All candidates will be subject to Randstad Education's child protection and UK eligibility checks. If you are suitable, an interview would be offered immediately and you could start work after half term.
To discuss this in more detail, please contact Craig Rogers, your specialist consultant, via email (url removed)