Ashberry are recruiting for a Lettings Lead in the Merseyside area. This is a full time, 12 month contract.
The primary purpose of the role is to establish a successful lettings management function that provides optimal outcomes for the organisations clients, social and private landlords, and the communities in which the organisation is operating.
To ensure maximum availability of properties for the organisation through partnership working with social and private landlords across the Liverpool City Region.
Key responsibilities include:
- To work strategically with Housing Associations across the Liverpool City Region (LCR) to ensure commitment to Housing First is realised into the provision of properties for Housing First tenants.
- To present on the progress of Housing First Housing Supply to senior stakeholders across LCR, including Housing Associations Chief Executives, elected members and senior management at LCRCA.
- To work with Housing First Clients, Housing First Support Workers, and Allocations managers across the LCR, to identify available properties for Housing First, ensuring that choice central to this process.
- To proactively work to ensure homes identified for Housing First clients are appropriately furnished, including furniture, electronic and white goods and sustainable supply routes for such are established.
- To proactively engage with furniture, electronic, and white good suppliers to carve efficient and effective contracts and supply partnerships are established.
- To, where required, provide one-to-one support and advocacy to Housing First support workers, tenants and landlords as tenancies are established.
- To identify barriers to accessing properties for Housing First, and collaboratively work across the Housing Associations, and other appropriate organisations to find rapid solutions to these issues.
- To work collaboratively with Housing Associations staff across LCR to ensure Housing First tenants and their support workers are maximising opportunities afforded to them by being a tenant of that Housing Association.
- To ensure that monitoring is in place which provides Housing First Project with up to date performance on housing supply and access.
- To accurately record and update appropriate client files with information and decisions made.
- To advocate for Housing First tenants, and the provision of housing throughout the LCR.
- To deal with enquiries from Housing First tenants, and support workers, on a day to day basis, during the Test and Learn phase of the project.
- To complete further duties to meet the needs of the project when identified.
Experience is essential