My client is a well-regarded divisional manufacturing business within the FMCG sector, ideally situated within Northamptonshire and therefore easily commutable.
• Overall responsibility for overseeing the site margins on all existing products, and customers in a fast paced, tightly controlled and ever-changing environment.
• Accurate recording and management of stock in the financial accounts, and the monitoring of the effectiveness of stock controls.
• Overall responsibility for providing the business with informative and accurate information, to aid commercial decision making.
• Produce high quality models and additional financial information to support both strategic and operational decisions.
• Focused on supporting the site growth ambitions, through customer and product development.
• Full production and ownership of the standard costing system, bills of materials and yields from concept to launch.
• To provide full support to the Finance Director and Commercial department with all budgets, forecasts and projects.
• Continually reviewing business processes to ensure effective and efficient control.
• Stock valuations at month end and reconciliations of stock accounts in the Balance Sheet, while monitoring the range change process and updating Finance on a weekly and monthly basis.
• Independently interact with senior warehouse & production staff.
• Communicate with members of the board and be happy to discuss movements in stock both from P&L and balance sheet perspective.
• Experience Creation, implementation and maintenance of a standard costing system.
• Bright and dynamic ACCA / CIMA / ACA Accountant (Qualified, Part Qualified or QBE)
A client of mine offer software as a service to clients in the healthcare sector. They are developing a new website on a booking system.
Front end development experience
one or more of React, Vue or backbone
Strong HTML5, CSS3
Responsive web design experience
Ruby on rails
Unit testing tools such as JEST, MOCHA or JASMINE
Location : Northampton OR remote
Rate : Negotiable
Contract : 6 months +
If you are interested then send your CV asap.
g2 Recruitment are committed to equality of opportunity for all applications from individuals are encouraged regardless of age, disability, sex, gender reassignment, sexual orientation, pregnancy and maternity, race, religion or belief and marriage and civil partnerships or any other characteristic protected by law
Service Desk – Northampton – Contract - £190 per day
A 1st/2nd line engineer is needed for a large construction firm based in the Northampton area. You will be providing 1st and 2nd line support dealing with the Microsoft stack supporting the following:
This will be for a 3-month contract with the opportunity to extend or become permanent. If you are looking for a contract role, or you know someone who is then please get in touch asap.
Service Desk – Northampton – Contract - £190 per day
HAMPTON - Surrey
£40 per day
Veritas are currently working with a co-ed secondary school in HAMPTON. They are looking to recruit a Teaching assistant to join their friendly and supportive team. The position will start asap and continue until July 2020.
This role is x5 days per week, however, the hours are 8:15am-11:50am
Do you have strong behaviour management skills?
Have you worked with students with SEN students?
Are you interested in becoming a teacher in the near future but need to gain experience in a school setting?
The school are looking for an enthusiastic teaching assistant that is motivated and committed to bettering the lives of SEN students.
You will be required to work on a 1:1 basis and provide general classroom support. The school have a high percentage of students with ASD and ADHD therefore a candidate with SEN experience is desirable.
The school is located close to various local bus routes. There is also free on street parking in nearby streets.
Experience working with SEN pupils
Graduated from a leading university
A levels in either Maths or Science
Confident working on a 1:1 or group basis
Enthusiastic, resilient and committed
Behaviour management skills
Professional and friendly approach
If you are interested in this position, please send your CV to Gemma at Veritas Education.
APPLICATION REQUIREMENTS FOR VERITAS EDUCATION
All applications are subject to an Enhanced DBS Disclosure, professional reference checks, Overseas Police Clearances (if applicable) in line with our stringent safeguarding policy
Your CV must cover the last 10 years of employment history where possible and all employment breaks must be explained
You must have legal right to work in the UK
You must be willing to attend a registration interviewVeritas Education work with a variety of schools covering a wide geographical area. We deal with teaching placements at Primary, Secondary and college level as well as support staff positions also within these.
'Nothing within the above advert was in any way designed or intended to discriminate on the grounds of age, gender, race, colour, religion, disability or sexual orientation. Veritas Education is an Equal opportunities employer and is proud in the knowledge that all placements are made on merit and suitability. We accept applications from all sections of the community
Amoria Bond urgently require a solid Accounting Professional for their major client to join the Northamptonshire Finance team for up to 14 months covering Maternity leave starting mid-January.
The candidate will be partnered with Plant leaders supporting them by producing budget reports as well as assisting with complex financial data analysis and challenging budget overspend where required. No two days are the same in this role and the candidate will need to flexible with their task management whilst ensuring they manage their workload effectively. Other tasks will include month end journal close, KPI reporting, PNL and ad hoc analysis.
The candidate must have:
* Business partnering as will be supporting the budget holders
* Strong excel with some power pivot as will be working with lots of spreadsheets, big data and Power BI
* Attention to detail as will be looking at KPIs that need to be right first time
* Preparing complex financial analyses and reports for department management
* Preparing analyses, reports, and special studies for management
* Works with assigned organisation units to develop annual budgets, expense and staff forecast and statistical reporting
* Prepares statistical reporting including financial performance, various explanations and cost analysis
* University, or equivalent degree in Finance
* Accounting or related field required
* Progress towards Certified Public Accountant
* Certified Management Account
* Chartered Accountant or similar certification preferred
Experience: solid/relevant professional work experience in the field of study required
Please send your CV for immediate interview either by clicking apply now or sending directly to (url removed) or call (phone number removed)
About Amoria Bond
Amoria Bond are a specialist recruitment business focused on delivering highly experienced and reputable contractors to some of the world's largest organisations.
As a contractor working through Amoria Bond we can offer:
- Flexible payment terms including weekly or monthly pay options.
- First time contractor support. If you are new to contracting we can help you get set up as a limited company or point you in the direction of reputable umbrellas partners.
- Accommodation sourcing support. If you are staying away from home we can assist you in finding a place to stay at a lower cost.
- IR35 friendly contracts so you have peace of mind.
- Free support and advice to help you with your job search.
- Full interview support including a pre-interview call with a specialist consultant and coaching on interview tips and techniques.
Amoria Bond operates as an employment agency and employment business. No terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate on the grounds of age or experience, and we confirm that we are happy to accept applications from persons of any age or experience for this role
Our client is currently looking to recruit an individual to be field based working with retailers to train them on their remote software used by the retailers. The ideal candidate with be happy to work across the whole of the UK and have some previous technical experience.
Please note the role requires covering from North of the M25 up to the North of England so you can be located anywhere that you can cover this area from.
Main Purpose of Job:
• To provide field support to new customers, delivering exceptional training and induction to the company system
• Supporting existing customers to achieve best in class compliance levels
• Present information using a variety of instructional techniques or formats, such as role playing, simulations, team exercises, group discussions, videos, or lectures.
• Delivery of outstanding customer service and timely completion of key tasks within financial budgets and pre-determined KPIs
• Actively gain feedback from all customers, review and monitor, and share findings for continuous improvements
• To drive in best practice and flexibility that supports continuous improvement and a cost effective team
• Assist in the development of business plans to support field resource requirements for their business areas
• Focus on delivering high customer service
• Excellent communication skills
• Group and 1-2-1 presentation ability to all levels
• Customer and team focused with a passion for people development
• Well-presented and professional with the ability to work with minimal direction, guided by operational and business objectives
• Good IT skills, including Microsoft Office suite and Outlook
• Demonstrate aptitude for completing administrative tasks relevant to the role
• Full UK driving license as this role will involve travel across the UK
We are currently recruiting for a CAD Technician to join a market-leading engineering company on a 6-month contract basis with an immediate start.
Due to continued growth and increased workload, our client is looking for an experienced AutoCAD Technician who can hit the ground running, but applications from students studying Mechanical Engineering with AutoCAD experience are welcomed.
Hours of work: 35 - 40 hours per week over 4/5 days (hours to be agreed at interview).
Salary: up to £9.50 per hour
* As AutoCAD Technician you will create and modify 2D mechanical engineering drawings using AutoCAD.
* Must be fully competent using AutoCAD
* Comfortable using verniers and micrometers
* Specific job training will be provided
This position is based in Northampton and is commutable from Rugby, Daventry, Towcester and Wellingborough.
If you are interested in this opportunity, please apply now.
Recruit 12 is a recruitment specialist working within the automotive, aerospace and world class manufacturing sectors.
Important: Please note, Recruit 12 is only able to place into employmen candidates that have a valid EU passport, a European Economic Area (EEA) passport or a valid UK Visa
Labourer - Northampton
Randstad are looking for a labourer to work in Northampton. Experience in working on construction sites is crucial.
The ideal candidates will also be punctual, reliable and most importantly have a great work ethic.
YOU MUST HAVE A CSCS CARD and full PPE to apply
Your responsibilities on site will be:
Other Associated TasksPlease feel free to call Crystal in the Birmingham office on (phone number removed) to get more information.
Randstad CPE values diversity and promotes equality. No terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate against any of the protected characteristics that fall under the Equality Act 2010. We encourage and welcome applications from all sections of society and are more than happy to discuss reasonable adjustments and/or additional arrangements as required to support your application.
Candidates must be eligible to live and work in the UK.
For the purposes of the Conduct Regulations 2003, when advertising permanent vacancies we are acting as an Employment Agency, and when advertising temporary/contract vacancies we are acting as an Employment Business