* Conversant in materials of construction, functions and impact of stress analysis, insulation, installed instruments commonly used.
* Thorough understanding of common equipment and capable of routing all major process and utility piping in accordance with P&IDs and project standards, including the impact of specific service conditions on piping design.
* Experienced in more complex piping systems such as lined and jacketed pipe and impact of material supply and fabrication on piping design.
* Ensuring that conventional HS&E protection requirements are embodied in the designs.
* Takes a hands-on and lead role with responsibility for all piping design and layout in an assigned area including;
Setting piping layout concepts
Assuring quality and consistency and ensuring that safety
Maintenance and construction requirements are incorporated
Support a cost focussed approach to plant layout and piping design such that installed and operational costs are minimised
Skills & experience required:
* Suitable Professional Qualification or relevant experience.
* Relevant Piping Design Engineering experience in the Pharmaceutical or Chemical industry
* Relevant Piping Design Engineering experience of clean piping systems ASME BPE
* Excellent teamwork and interpersonal skills
* Excellent analytic, problem-solving and decision-making skills
* 3D experience is essential, Plant3D would be an advantage or Other AutoCAD based 3D package i.e. Autoplant etc. would be considered.
08.30 - 17.30 (Mon to Thurs) & 08.30 - 15.00 on a Friday.
Matchtech acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers and is part of Gattaca Plc.
Gattaca Plc provides support services to Matchtech and may assist with processing your application
Retail Branch Receptionist
£20,000-£25,000 plus commission
Monday-Friday - no evenings or weekends
Maternity cover contract - up to 12 months
I am working in partnership with a national organisation who are recognised as an Investor in People. They are recruiting for a Branch Coordinator in their branch in central Guildford.
This is a varied and rewarding opportunity as a Receptionist and Administrator, where the candidate will be responsible for:-
Reception duties, welcoming customers into the branch
Booking appointments, selling the service to new and existing customers
Calling warm customer enquiries to book appointments for a health checks
Upselling and cross-selling products by giving information - not pressure selling - training will be given
Offering excellent customer service at all times
Taking payments, updating records, always looking for sales opportunities
Covering other branches in the area as necessaryTo be successful in this role you will have:-
Excellent communication and 1st class customer service skills
Experience in managing complex diaries
An outgoing personality, eager to help
Experience of working with the public, in a customer service, receptionist or sales-based settingIn return, you will receive: -
Basic salaryplus commission
Ongoing training and professional development as the organisation are a recognised Investor in People
Convenient working hours 8.30am-5pm Monday - Friday (NO WEEKENDS! OR OVERTIME REQUIRED)
Town centre location - easy access with public transportMy client has evolved into one of the UK's largest providers of specialist healthcare, helping over 30,000 clients each year. In 2017 they were accredited with a silver Investor in People award.
If you would like to join a company that offer a great benefits package, salary and commission coupled with learning and development opportunities then please apply as soon as possible
Manufacturing Configuration Analyst Contract Milton Keynes
Amoria Bond are urgently looking for a Senior Manufacturing Analyst to join one of our key clients. Our client, a large global organisation is offering initially a 6 month contract.
This role demands a pragmatic and self motivated individual to come in and hit the ground running.
Key Skills :
* Experience of SAP/Windchill or similar tool.
* Strong Leadership skills
* A strong background in and knowledge of the use of Excel for data analysis.
* Experience in activities & techniques relating to the introduction of new products (NPI).
* Continuous Improvement, Lean Manufacturing, Six Sigma methodology, Quality toolset experience.
* Experience of driving change in process, behaviour and culture.
* Problem solving experience (8D, A3, Root Cause Analysis etc.)
* Relevant manufacturing/engineering degree (or equivalent qualification) or relevant experience.
The rate per hour is competitive but completely dependant on the individuals' skill and level and experience.
Please submit your CV for consideration to (url removed) or call (phone number removed). Rates will be entirely dependant on skill set but will be competitive taking into account the location and the type of work you will be working on.
Amoria Bond operates as an employment agency and employment business. No terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate on the grounds of age, and we confirm that we are happy to accept applications from persons of any age for this role.
About Amoria Bond
Amoria Bond are a specialist recruitment business focused on delivering highly experienced and reputable contractors to some of the world's largest organisations.
As a contractor working through Amoria Bond we can offer:
* Flexible payment terms including weekly or monthly pay options.
* First time contractor support. If you are new to contracting we can help you get set up as a limited company or point you in the direction of reputable umbrellas partners.
* Accommodation sourcing support. If you are staying away from home we can assist you in finding a place to stay at a lower cost.
* IR35 friendly contracts so you have peace of mind.
* Free support and advice to help you with your job search.
* Full interview support including a pre-interview call with a specialist consultant and coaching on interview tips and techniques
An exciting opportunity to join a well established business in central Farnham.
You will play a pivot role in the continuous improvement and development of the financial elements of the company's bespoke CRM, PRISM, with the ultimate goal of ensuring all the group companies have the systems and processes to report on the accurate and timely basis in line with the Financial reporting requirements.
You will be actively working with the Client Finance Director, working closely with finance, data systems and development teams to ensure compliance, consistency and accuracy of internal systems.
- Working with the users of PRISM from a finance perspective to understand current and future business and technical requirements.
- Optimising business controls and risk mitigation, through development and enhancement to operational and financial controls within the business
- Supporting the re design of business processes required, ensuring processes and controls are full documented
This is a brand new role to the group, if you are an Accountant who is tech-savvy, operationally minded and experienced in project management then this is the role for you.
Proven Management Accounts and reconciliation experience across all ledgers
Previous experience with accounting/finance projects, ideally gained on a large scale project
Excellent IT skills- highly proficient in Excel with an ability to use and interrogate complex bespoke systems
Audit, review and control though Lean Management ( Six Sigma min Green belt)
This is an initial 12 month FTC to support the business through a migration with a view to becoming permanent after the project term