Job Title: SMART MOBILITY KEY ACCOUNT MANAGER (UK)
Location: Stratford, London
Hourly Rate: £23.00 ph Ltd Co. (to increase to £29.14 Umbrella/Limited Company)
Employment Type: Contract – Initially Approx. 12 Months (potentially on-going)
Hours: Standard 37.5 Per Week
Key Account Manager UK (City Engagement)
Develop networking and manage sales opportunities.
PRIMARY OBJECTIVE: DEVELOP SMART MOBILITY BUSINESS WITH CITIES
Role & Responsibilities:
The Smart Mobility Key Account Manager is responsible for developing long term relationships and business opportunities with the most important FSM client accounts in the UK. This person will implement the smart mobility expansion model in the UK, be the lead point of contact for all key client matters, anticipate the client’s needs, work within the company to ensure deadlines for client are met, and help the client e succeed. The key account manager will also strengthen relationships with existing clients or contacts and will develop new relationships with other potential city accounts and contacts.
* Develop and maintain strategic long-term trusting relationships with high volume clients to accomplish organic growth and long-term company objectives
* Research key customer wants and needs. Propose solutions that answer clients’ needs and wants
* Ensure successful and timely delivery of products/services to customers according to their specifications
* Identify opportunities within assigned accounts and incorporate into the growth and development of the company
* Serve as contact point for key customers and internal teams. Resolve customers' complaints in an effective and respectful way
* Gather, report and communicate customers' feedback on service, technology and product delivery
* Prepare reports of sales metrics over a specified period of time – monthly, quarterly, and yearly
* Keep internal and external stakeholders posted on the progress of implemented initiatives
* Represent the customer internally. Coordinate account activity with other FSM teams
* Write proposals and business plans for securing business opportunities
* Create and develop new business pitches
* Negotiate business opportunities and contracts with clients
* Assist in developing company’s marketing strategy, and also ensure its execution
* Research and source new potential clients
* Measure, track and analyse key account metrics. Forecast key account metrics. Create reports for upper management
* Keep abreast with industry and market trends and best practices
SKILLS AND BEHAVIORS
* Outstanding communication and interpersonal skills
* Aptitude in networking and building relationships
* Excellent time and project management skills
* Ability to prioritize and meet critical deadlines
* Problem-solving and negotiation aptitude
* Able to multitask, prioritize, and manage time efficiently
* Goal-oriented, organized team player
* Self-motivated and self-directed
* In-depth understanding of company key clients and their position in the industry
* Eager to expand company with new sales, clients, and territories
* Able to analyse data and sales statistics and translate results into better solutions
* Basic computer skills, and experience with CRM software (MS Dynamics or Salesforce) and the Microsoft Office Suite.
* Able to travel.
Given the transformational and entrepreneurial nature of the Smart Mobility business, the FSM Key Account Manager must possess experience and skills different to those required to execute the company’s established business models. The successful candidate will therefore be able to demonstrate the following experience and skills:
EXPERIENCE AND QUALIFICATIONS
Bachelor’s degree in marketing, business administration, sales, or relevant field; Master’s degree preferred
Significant previous work experience in key account management sales, or Key Account Consulting
Experience in technology related commercial activity (software, hardware, telecoms, or any information systems).
Experience in Sales to Public sector, City Councils, Government Offices and Public Companies.
Experience in sales and customer services will be an advantage
Proven results of delivering client solutions and meeting sales goals
London, UK - travel around the UK