We are looking for an experienced Complaints or Customer Relations Manager to manage our Customer Relations Team to ensure that we are delivering a customer focussed, responsive complaints service.
The successful Customer Relations Manager will be offered a great range of benefits including:
- A salary circa £40,000 - £45,000 per annum (pro rata)
- Great holidays - 23 days (pro rata), increasing with service plus public holidays and an additional 3 days between Christmas and New Year, along with the ability to buy extra leave.
- Great working environment with a friendly culture
- Flexible working
- Employee referral scheme
- Cash claim-back on medical treatments
- Travel to work loan
- Discounted rates on a cycle scheme, personal medical plans, life assurance, give as you earn, critical illness and travel insurance
* This role is offered as a 6 month Fixed Term Contract.
What will you be doing?
Reporting into the Head of Customer Service, the Customer Relations Manager will be responsible for ensuring that all complaints and elected member enquiries received by the Group are dealt with effectively, and in line with the Group's values and service officer which is to deliver customer excellence. In this role you will take accountability for the operational performance of your team and therefore you need to be highly motivated and have a real desire to champion the voice of the customer.
As an effective Customer Relations Manager, you will be required to work collaboratively with colleagues across the business to ensure that complaints are prioritised within the different business areas and to work closely with our Customer Insight team to help us understand complaint causes, themes and trends.
As the Southern housing group Customer Relations Manager, you will be championing best practice in complaint handling across the group, and providing support with excellent service improvements for our customers
What do you need?
- Experience of complex complaint management within a multi-functional organisation.
- Able to provide expert technical advice and support on the management of complaints, dealing with escalated issue and undertaking Complaint Review Panel meetings.
- Strong stakeholder management experience and excellent communication skills.
- Effective problem-solving skills and an ability to analyse information.
- Be able to undertake complex audits and prepare reports and presentations to boards and regulatory bodies.
- A dedicated leader who can motivate, support and coach our team of advisors.
This role is on a 6-month fixed term basis and offers a great opportunity to work within an exciting and dynamic part of the business where you get to interact with customers and also work closely with colleagues across all functions and at all levels.
Southern Housing Group is one of the largest housing associations in southern England and has a well-established reputation as a successful business with social objectives. We provide housing of all different types of customers who live in our almost 30,000 properties. With more than 900 colleagues, we're an organisation that's going places.
At Southern Housing Group, we have strong social values and are continuously looking at ways to improve the services that we provide, putting the customers at the heart of everything we do.
So, if you are someone who has a can do attitude and thrives on making a difference, we would love to hear from you.
No terminology in this advert is intended to be deemed discriminatory. We are happy to accept applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their age, gender, race, religion, disability, sexual orientation or marital status