Tradewind are recruiting! Are you a great NQT Teacher looking for your next role in Birmingham?
Tradewind Recruitment is currently looking for a hardworking, ambitious NQT Teacher to join this thriving Primary School in Solihull from September 2019. This is a full time role. Paid to Scale.
This Primary School creates an academic and inspirational environment where innovative and creative learning is encouraged and aspirations are raised, making it an exciting place to work and study in.
· This OFSTED 'outstanding' Primary School are looking for a NQT Teacher who can teach across all Key Stages and who has excellent subject knowledge
· A committed practitioner, who will want to attain the highest standards in teaching and learning throughout their role
· A collaborative and driven individual who will support and lead on the delivery of the subject through inventive approaches including curriculum design and the use of ICT
· The school want to meet a NQT teacher who potentially would like to take on some leadership responsibility in future
Teaching a range of Key Stages and abilities.
The school is really accessible / bus stop right outside / lots of free roadside parking
After visiting this school, I was incredibly impressed by their state of the art facilities - this is a recently renovated Primary School and boasts amazing learning facilities.
As NQT Teacher, you will have the support of a cohesive and committed team of teachers who work collaboratively to maintain high standards and expectations, plus:
· A well-equipped Primary School with interactive white boards and access to new technologies such as Ipads
· The successful NQT Teacher will be provided with a comprehensive induction package and a wide range of CPD opportunities for all staff
* Tradewind attract top education talent and in return offer top rates of pay
* We care about your training and development more than any other agency - which is why we can offer you more certified CPD courses than any other education recruitment agency, over 50!
* Great referral scheme - recommend a friend and earn up to *£100
* Full interview preparation and assistance - so you're fully prepped and confident, increasing your chances of success
* Help with lesson planning - our support doesn't stop once we've secured you a placement
* Online Portal for your timesheets and log your availability
* Free social and networking events to get to know your peers and consultants
To join us and be successful in this NQT Teacher role you will need to:
* Hold QTS status or equivalent teaching qualification
* This position is subject to an Enhanced DBS Disclosure, Overseas Police Clearances (if applicable) and professional reference checks
* Your CV must cover the last 10 years of employment history where possible and any employment breaks must be explained
* You must have the legal right to work in the UK
Click 'Apply now' to be considered for this great position as NQT Teacher in Solihull. Or for more information about the role, contact Charlotte on (phone number removed) / (url removed)
We look forward to hearing from you and helping take you on the next step of your teaching career.
Tradewind Recruitment is a Sunday Times Top 100 employer - stopping at nothing to ensure our candidates and employees come first. As a Tradewind employee you'll have access to 25 fully certified CPD courses, that's 18 more than our next nearest competitor. We have the very best people to take your call and look after you every step of the way. We pride ourselves on exceptional service and take the time to really get to know you, to ensure we have a thorough understanding of your career goals and work hard on your behalf to secure you positions with great rates of pay and plenty of development opportunities. Put simply; we listen, we learn, we deliver. Why? Because our people matter most.
We specialise in matching teachers and support staff with their dream job, and help primary, secondary and SEN schools recruit for a wide range of roles across our 11 offices in the UK, including: London, the West Midlands, the North West, East Anglia, the North East, the South West, Yorkshire, the Midlands, Herts and Bucks.
Awarded REC Audited Education gold standard - Tradewind Recruitment are committed to Safeguarding and are also a proud Equal Opportunities Employer