Migration Engineer (Exchange Online) – Liverpool - £400 per day
This is an immediate requirement and can only consider candidates will one weeks notice at most
An experienced Messaging Engineer is sought for a client based in the Liverpool area to complete an O365 Migration from Exchange 2016 to Exchange Online for just under 800 users. This industry leading client has recently invested heavily in updating their infrastructure and require some assistance to get the final stages of the project completed.
As the O365 Engineer you’ll be responsible for migrating across just under 800 users from Exchange 2016 across to Exchange Online / Office 365. You’ll be required to test the migration beforehand and then ensure all documentation is completed to a high standard.
To be considered for the role you must be able to demonstrate:
- Previous experience delivering / complete a migration to O365 / Exchange Online
- Experience of completing full migrations from design, test and delivery for a user base of at least 1,000 users
- Good Active Directory experience
- Excellent written, documentation, and verbal communication skills
- Excellent knowledge of MS Active Directory, DNS, DHCP and other traditional infrastructure services
To discuss this exciting opportunity in more detail, please APPLY NOW for a no obligation chat with your VIQU Consultant. Additionally, you can contact Matt Hudson, by exploring the VIQU IT Recruitment website.
If you know someone who would be ideal for this role, by way of showing our appreciation, VIQU is offering an introduction fee up to £1,000 once your referral has successfully started work with our client (terms apply).
To be the first to hear about other exciting opportunities, technology and recruitment news, please also follow us at ‘VIQU IT Recruitment’ on LinkedIn, and Twitter: @VIQU_UK