Full Stack Java Developer – 6 Months – Newcastle - £500/Day Outside IR35
We are seeking a Full Stack Developer for our Government client based in Newcastle. This is an initial 6-month contract, paying up to £500/Day Outside IR35.
This role is outside IR35.
* Experience of leading Software Engineers in a complex, multi-disciplinary environment, delivering products within specific time-scales and engaging with multiple senior Stakeholders
* An ability to quickly comprehend and convert business requirement into technical solutions
* Significant and demonstrable knowledge of both SQL and no-SQL database applications such as Postgres, MySQL, and MongoDB
* Significant and demonstrable experience working with distributed version control systems such as Git
* Significant and demonstrable experience of test-driven development alongside use of automated test frameworks
* Significant and demonstrable experience implementing Software Engineering best practices
* Experience of developing in cloud based environments
* Significant and demonstrable experience of using Linux based Operating Systems like RHEL.
* Demonstrable experience working with Software Engineering collaboration tools such as Jira, Confluence, Slack
* Demonstrable experience of Behaviour Driven Development with tools like Cucumber
* Experience of modifying and maintaining systems and code developed by other Software Engineers
* Experience building public facing and internal REST APIs
* Experience developing software within a Micro-Service architecture
Do Not Call - Click the “Apply Now” button now for immediate review or you can contact Stephanie Clayton at Circle Recruitment, or message me at Stephanie.Clayton@ (url removed)
Circle Recruitment is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy. Earn yourself a referral bonus if you refer somebody else who fills the role! We also offer an iPad if you refer a new client to us and we recruit for them. Follow us on Facebook - Circle Recruitment , Twitter - @Circle_Rec and LinkedIn - Circle Recruitment